Love All Play 너에게 가는 속도 493km [2022]

Tofu

Love All Play / The Speed Going to You 493km 너에게 가는 속도 493km

20220309-195700.jpg

Korean Title: Neoege Ganeun Sokdo 493km / 너에게 가는 속도 493km

English Title: The Speed Going to You 493km

Director: Jo Woong 
Writer: Heo Sung Hye (Previous work: Tomorrow With You)
Network: KBS
Episodes: TBA
Release Date: April 20th, 2022 (Wednesday/Thursday)
English Subtitles: TBA

Official WebsiteLINK

Synopsis: 

A sports romance drama that depicts the passion and affection for badminton of a male and female protagonist who is a mixed doubles group with players from the badminton business team. (Credit)

Park Tae-Yang (Park Ju Hyun) was a promising badminton athlete. Due to an incident, she left the sport of badminton. Three year later, she decides to join the badminton team Yunis. Her life once revolved entirely around badminton and now she returns to the sport that she dreamed of playing.

Park Tae-Joon (Chae Jong Hyeop) is a badminton player. He views the sport as nothing but a job to him. He gets cut by the city hall team and signs with team Yunis. There, Park Tae-Joon meets Park Tae-Yang. (Credit)

• Like 3
  • Clapping Hands 1

Cast 

CJH-16.gif

Chae Jong Hyeop as Park Tae Joon

Naturally wound up in the world of badminton because of his parents’ badminton equipment business. Although he had begun to see the sport as work, his passion for badminton is reignited due to a desire to impress a woman. He will change little by little as a player and a person after meeting Park Tae Yang. (Credit)

spUMicF.png

Park Ju Hyun as Park Tae Yang

A former aspiring Olympian who had to leave the badminton world for three years due to a bribing scandal. (Credit)

Jo Soo Hyang as Lee Young Shim
A badminton player who was an Asia Game gold medalist.

Kim Moo Joon as Yook Jung Hwa
An athlete of the National team who is good at everything but self management.

Seo Ji Hye as Lee Yoo Mi
Called "Lucky Goddess" by her partners.

Jeon Hye Won as Yang Sung Sil
A badminton player.

Bin Chan Wook as Oh Seon Soo
A badminton singles team player who strives hard to find his identity in harsh criticism and persecution. 

• Like 4
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

This is looking cute! I'm really looking forward to this...I think it's just that thing about cute romances and sports dramas. And Chae Jong Hyeop of course :heart:

I'm still not sure about the female lead, but if her character is good in this one, it might wipe away my annoying memories of her in A Piece of Your Mind. :idk:

• Haha 2

Currently watching: Doctor Slump // Queen of Tears // The Impossible Heir

Current Obsessions: ❤ Lee Jae wook // Park Hyung Sik // Yoon Park

Podcast: These Dramatic Days

1 hour ago, JenL said:

I'm still not sure about the female lead, but if her character is good in this one, it might wipe away my annoying memories of her in A Piece of Your Mind.

Hahahaha! I thought she was ok in A Piece of Your Mind. 

Sports romance dramas are a hit or miss for me. I can only think of a few handful that I enjoyed, although most are Chinese dramas. I really hope this one is good. :yoongibtspls: I wonder if it'll just be the two of us watching. I know @SilverMoonTea won't watch because she's not into sports dramas. It's probably why she dropped 2521. :lmao2: 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2