A Time Called You 너의 시간 속으로 [2023]

D-Day!!!

Rowoon has a cameo and I didn't think too much into whick role he'd be playing. And OMG, hahaha, I totally forgot about this piece of information in the drama! *SPOILER*

Spoiler

One of Ahn Hyo Seop's characters is a homosexual, so Rowoon, being besties with Ahn Hyo Seop in real life plays his lover. :lmao2: :laugh: This is sooo unexpected! A cut from their scenes if anyone is interested!

https://weibo.com/tv/show/1034:4943728637313133?from=old_pc_videoshow

I need BTS of this :laugh:

Stills

Spoiler

@abs-oluteM it's all out... omg, I'm so behind on kdramas!

• Party! 2

@abs-oluteM LOL 😆 I'm sure you now know it's not an edit. I was so surprised 😮🤣. I wanna see BTS now. This is the second time for AHS. Remember he and Cha Eun Woo in Top Management too? 🤣🤣🤣

At Weibo, AHS and Rowoon have a couple name super group 😆. In English it translates to Godspeed but in Chinese is Yi Lu Ping An, it consisted of "Ro" (Lu) and "Ahn" (An) so they picked it

F5gxpclXcAAu219?format=jpg&name=large

Edited by mademoiselle
  • Haha 2

They should have that scene in every episode  @ssteph 😝😝

Since I didn’t watch the original, I have plenty of questions & speculations in my head . I managed to binge till eps 4 and I am intrigued. Like Jun Hee, I can’t tell if Min Ju is the past (time travel )  , it’s her dream ( hallucination ) or this is some sort of multiple timeline (???) …,🤣🤣🤣

It seems  like the characters from the past & the present are completely different people so that presents more confusion. Not a bad thing since I would want to know the answer. 
I hope Kang Hoon’s character is not a bad guy here . He seems like a good kid & strangely he’s got good chemistry with JYB. 

• Haha 2
  • Party! 1

Mon-Tues: -  Wed-Thurs: -  Fri-Sat:  Connection Sat-Sun: The Midnight Romance in Hagwon Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - The Double (2 June)

I think having watched the Taiwanese version and then watching this really hit differently. I'm only 10 mins+ into episode 1 at the scene where Jun Hee asked Yeon Jun not to follow her to NY, and their argument already made me a little teary. All because I understand Yeon Jun's desperation behind not wanting to be away from her 😭.

@abs-oluteM It's a mind-bending drama. If the drama presented it as well as the TW's version, it will be a good show. The timeline is very complex, so need to pay good attention to it. Try not to look up spoilers for a good, full viewing experience.

My memory of the TW version is fading so I have forgotten some details, but any queries we can ask uri @JenL @ktcjdrama and @Tofu. That said, I read this version has made some minor change to certain part of the story.

@ssteph Are you watching now or have started?

What about you @Chocolate? See @ssteph 's post above for the incentive...

Edited by mademoiselle
  • Insightful 2
  • Clapping Hands 1

I was very reluctant to start this one generally because of Ahn Hyeo-seop. I'm not a fan. But I finished the Taiwanese version last week and I was a little curious about how this one plays out. I also didn't realise that Kang Hoon plays the Mo Junjie character in this. From what I've seen so far it looks to be a very faithful adaptation of the OG. So faithful that it invites comparisons immediately. 

First impressions: Jeon Yeon-bin is good in the dual role. But the adaptation lacks the idiosyncratic energy of the Taiwanese version largely because Greg Xu is much more gregarious. Patrick Shi is also more expressive. The acting of the guys in the OG is better and they're more appealing.

Edited by 40somethingahjumma
  • Like 2

Currently Watching: Queen of Tears, In Blossom

"Love is not an affectionate feeling but a steady wish for the loved person's good as far as it can be obtained." -- CS Lewis.