Destined With You 이 연애는 불가항력 [2023]

@abs-oluteM my worries is they might make the teasers look funny to trick us and then gives us makjang or angst LOL, or worse, plotless drama. Ahem. Hopefully not, but I guess I would still soldier on for Oppa's beauty... 😝

@Alice Wonderland I look forward to that scene actually, whether they were about to kiss or something else happens. Rowoon's role supposedly has a girlfriend already.

• Like 3

@mademoiselle or they tell it is rom com while I dont find any funny thing in there. I went feeling so flat through out some episodes, trying hard to feel the humor. And the plotless one also the final deal to stop watching it completely. So I wont expect things here, I'm gonna be chill. I just want to see him in that CEO outfit, 😍 That is my motivation for now. 

Edited by Alice Wonderland
  • Haha 2

New Posters Released! :heart:

359425379-811535403675606-8341698045146353482-n.jpg  359358758-811535400342273-2291597754454274213-n.jpg

JTBC’s upcoming Wednesday-Thursday drama “Destined With You” has released two new posters ahead of the premiere!

“Destined With You” is a fantasy romance which will tell the love story of a woman who obtains a forbidden book sealed 300 years ago and a man who becomes a victim of the forbidden book. The drama will be penned by “100 Days My Prince” writer No Ji Sul and helmed by director Nam Ki Hoon of “Oh My Baby” and “Voice 3.”

Jo Bo Ah plays civil servant Lee Hong Jo, who resolves the civil complaints of Onju City Hall and who will also solve Jang Shin Yu’s curse. Despite having to deal with complaints that go beyond people’s imaginations, Lee Hong Jo always does her best. However, she is a person who is used to being alone, and she always remains resilient no matter the situation.

Rowoon portrays ace lawyer Jang Shin Yu who is waiting for the owner of the old wooden box that will undo his curse. Jang Shin Yu becomes entangled with Lee Hong Jo in an unimaginable way in an effort to undo the curse that has been passed down for generations in his family. As his unknown illness becomes more severe, he asks for help from Lee Hong Jo, the owner of the old wooden box, and faces an unimaginable change.

In the newly released poster, Lee Hong Jo sits at the city hall office, eyes sparkling with curiosity. Next to her is Jang Sin Yu with an indifferent facial expression. The folklore that unfolds behind them appears to hint at their past lives, raising questions about the mysterious shrine beneath the moonlight as well as the man and woman who are affectionately gazing at each other at the bottom of the poster.

Furthermore, the text on the poster reads, “We have been terribly destined to be since 300 years ago,” making viewers wonder about the fate between Lee Hong Jo and Jang Shin Yu.

Another poster shows the two getting one step closer, creating a heart-fluttering atmosphere. Lee Hong Jo gives a meaningful smile as Jang Shin Yu leans in toward Lee Hong Jo as if he is about to whisper something in her ear. Above them is the text, “A long, long time ago, did we date?”

The production team shared, “‘Destined With You’ is a romance grounded on reality on top of a folklore-like fantasy, and it is an interesting production with refreshing laughter, sweet heart-fluttering excitement, and thrilling mystery. Please anticipate the romance chemistry between Jo Bo Ah and Rowoon who carefully developed their two characters with special narratives.”

JTBC’s “Destined With You” is scheduled to premiere on August 23 at 10:30 p.m. KST.

source

Edited by mademoiselle
  • Like 1

Rowoon And Jo Bo Ah Are Surrounded By Magical Lights In Romantic “Destined With You” Poster

rowoon-jo-bo-ah-1.jpeg

JTBC’s upcoming drama “Destined With You” has dropped a new poster!

“Destined With You” is a fantasy romance which will tell the love story of civil servant Lee Hong Jo (Jo Bo Ah) who obtains a forbidden book sealed 300 years ago and ace lawyer Jang Shin Yu (SF9’s Rowoon) who becomes a victim of the forbidden book. The drama will be penned by “100 Days My Prince” writer No Ji Sul and helmed by director Nam Ki Hoon of “Oh My Baby” and “Voice 3.”

The newly released poster exudes magical vibes with Jang Shin Yu and Lee Hong Jo standing under the mysterious pink moon. Jang Shin Yu is surrounded by countless lights, and Lee Hong Jo is holding a paper on fire, which is a page from a forbidden book. Placed around them are an old wooden box—which stands out amidst the lush greenery—candles, and ceramic bowls placed on top of red silk.

The text that reads, “Shall we be each other’s destiny?” arouses viewers’ curiosity about Jang Shin Yu and Lee Hong Jo’s relationship, which has been going on for more than 300 years as “the sacrificial lamb of the forbidden book” and “the owner of the wooden box who can lift the curse.”

The production team remarked, “The heart-fluttering fate-like narrative as well as a delightful and sweet romance that is irresistible will present viewers with a new kind of joy. Please look forward to the synergy of Jo Bo Ah and Rowoon, who will portray the fate-like narrative of Lee Hong Jo and Jang Shin Yu in a detailed and pleasant way.”

“Destined With You” is set to premiere on August 23 at 10:30 p.m. KST.

source

Edited by mademoiselle
  • Heart Eyes 1