I finished three episodes and it is so much better than I expected! The drama changed up a few of the stories and the characters are not introduced in order of their appearance in the manhwa. These changes do not take away from the stories and actually make them more engaging. 

Lee Jae Wook's story was much deeper in the drama and I loved it! It also reminded me how much I love seeing Lee Jae Wook onscreen. He's improved so much as an actor.

Jang Seung Jo's story also took me by surprise because originally in the manhwa, that's not how Seo In Guk came across that money. Jang Seung Jo was captivating in his action scenes but that ending! WTH?! That was unexpected! 

Kim Kang Hoon's story affected me the same way it did in the manhwa and reaffirm how much I dislike school bully stories. 

@stroppyse I think this is worth a watch. You might like it and it's a lot better than Seo In Guk's last drama. It's on Amazon Prime Video. 

@ktcjdrama @40somethingahjumma @Chocolate @abs-oluteM Will you watch this? :smile:

• Like 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Clapping Hands 1

The baby! Those parents are horrible. If they like having the baby, they could give it up for adoption. I don't think prison is enough punishment for them. :letalQQ:

The Lee Do Hyun story was done well despite it being different from the manhwa. I think this is partially to connect the viewers more to Choi Yi Jae. In the manhwa, Ji Soo was not Choi Yi Jae's girlfriend. She was a writer that frequent the cafe. Ji Soo was having a hard time with her novel and they bonded over Choi Yi Jae's story. He told her about the lives he lived and the deaths he's gone through. Choi Yi Jae in this life is very handsome and popular, but he was not rich like in the drama. He spent lavishly and relied on his good looks to get by. Ji Soo telling him that he tells the story as if he lived it happened in the manhwa as well as leaving the money to his mom.

Speaking of his mom, I definitely teared up watching the scene of his mom crying in the bathroom. Choi Yi Jae was wrong when he said no one was affected by his death. His mom was the casualty and I love that Death doesn't back down when correcting him. 

The connection to Kim Ji Hoon's character was unexpected and a nice twist. I don't remember this in the manhwa, but it has been a while since I've read it.

Can't believe I have to wait until January 5th to watch the rest! :GengarPout:

• Clapping Hands 2

I'm near the end of E2. Other than Seo In Guk and Park So Dam, we've seen Go Youn Jung, Kim Sung Cheol, Choi Si Won, Kim Kang Hoon, Sung Hoon, Ryeoun and Jang Seung Jo.

Sung Hoon and Ryeoun's cameo are the shortest. Sung Hoon's, LOL, I shouldn't laugh, but that was quick. Jang Seung Jo's action scenes were pretty cool, never thought I'd see him do action scenes, so @abs-oluteM, worth checking out.

Edited by mademoiselle
  • Like 2
  • Clapping Hands 1