Bo Ra! Deborah / True To Love 보라! 데보라 [2023]

wink_

By far episode 8 is my favourite @abs-oluteM. It has the best pace so far.

SH seems got zapped into BR's Alice Tea Party madness world. She's so chaotic and unpredictable, and he seems unable to get out of it 😅

I was so surprised the people that attending her housewarm party go so well together. And I was big LOL-ing when BR said BM and SH can open scam victim club 🤣 She's just so witty and have her way with words. 

And I actually start to see SJ in more emphatic way, as he seems to be lonely Uri did brighten him up a bit. But I think I'm quite convinced it's not in romantic way. Also that BM suitor, it's not so bad too, he seems really know what he want and glad she didn't reject him. I still think the bf and the oppa have some problem. She seems liking him more. 

• Clapping Hands 2

ezgif-com-gif-maker-47.gif

img.gif

YG Stage contents channel added clickable link to former DJ Yoo In Na is widely popular for her bubbly personality from ENA rom-com “Bo Ra! Deborah”

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Heart Eyes 1

CurrentlyLiesGrden•CYouIn19thLif•Battle4HappinssWaitingRvenant•Heartb•NumbersFinishedBingeWatchingRace•B.Knight•GloryIIDaily•2D1NS4•RunMan

16 hours ago, SilverMoonTea said:

I still think the bf and the oppa have some problem. She seems liking him more. 

I think what they're experiencing is just the classic married couple problem. He loves her also, just not expressive like the way she wants him to. She is having some "romantic" expectations from him, which he would never be aware of unless she explicitly say so, whereas he is just happy being married to her and didn't think much already. O gosh, she is so "dramatic" over her new Fendi Peekaboo Mini, but I can totally understand her wanting to show it off, wearing it all the time :laugh:

• Haha 1

MTDzeiV.gif

Currently watching: Queen of Tears // Midnight Studio // Lovely Runner // Hide // Snowstorm Love

img.gif

for someone who has been coaching people on their love lives, giving an ironic take on a dating coach's life “Bo Ra! Deborah” is not able to accept the end of her own fairy tale. | recap episode • video footage

Spoiler

• Like 2
  • Heart Eyes 5

CurrentlyLiesGrden•CYouIn19thLif•Battle4HappinssWaitingRvenant•Heartb•NumbersFinishedBingeWatchingRace•B.Knight•GloryIIDaily•2D1NS4•RunMan

img-1.gif

a set of images viewing shows cast of “Bo Ra! Deborah” during a recent filming.

Spoiler

• Like 5
  • Heart Eyes 1
  • Clapping Hands 1

img.gif

smitten by “Bo Ra! Deborah” instantly. benefits of kissing does help them get over the awkwardness. • teaser images

• Like 2
  • Heart Eyes 5

img-1.gif

[10th] “Bo Ra! Deborah” stirs up feeling of attachment after an impromptu kiss. • teaser trailer

• Like 2
  • Heart Eyes 5

I cracked up so hard when the ladies took out their ID thinking the club wants to make sure they were not underaged. :laugh:

Anyway as expected in yesterday's episode that both would be in denial about the true feelings of that kiss. But I think I am ok with them not getting together yet since I do think I would like to see more of SH's perspective of his break-up with Yuri. From the preview , Bora finally finds out that she has a hand in that break-up. I think it's about time she becomes his shoulder to cry on. I mean the guy has practically seen her through her most embarrassing moments , and lowest points. So it will  be great to balance things out.

New stills

Fv2ObCzacAIOwVw?format=png&name=small

• Like 1
  • Clapping Hands 1

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: -  Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - Meet Yourself

On 5/10/2023 at 12:18 PM, abs-oluteM said:

As expected from the preview,  after that temperature-raising kiss, things suddenly become awkward :GrowDerp:

Expected but a bit dissapointing episode again for me.

And I'm getting another secondhand embarrasment of Bora in gym :laugh: I'm like lost count on how many embarrasing moment of her lols... 

Btw about SJ I think he's not really into Uri. I wonder who will end up with him. That ex wife of him quite likeable & sassy. Tbh I don't mind him & her back again, and actually he also have a lot of chemistry with YJ. 

• Clapping Hands 2

YJ should confront Jin Woo already to know if he's even interestED in their relationship Or he's just Comfortable and doesn't want to cHAnge hAbits.i hope tHey sort out their issues soon, It pains me to see how much she tries and he's so nonchalant. :/

• Clapping Hands 2
  • Party! 1

@Hermespups  .., I don't get his nonchalance, also her behavior sometimes seem overbearing. their pairing is weird but, the little good days are good. :SquirtleOK: I think a lot of things here are portrayed comedically but, still are supposed to seem problematic and I think the show is depicting this relationship as pretty brutal or perhaps traumatizing, I do hope they follow through with this conflict properly.  I actually find this very true-to-life, she loves him a lot and thinks that if she's patient and tries to communicate her needs to him without hurting his feelings, he will 'get' it sooner or later, they're going through a phase and so on but, she still thinks it's not as fundamentally broken a relationship as it obviously is.

• Like 2
  • Insightful 2
  • Heart Eyes 2
  • Clapping Hands 3

img.gif

[11th] “Bo Ra! Deborah” dealing with romantic strategies ; could unrequited love last? |  teaser trailer

• Like 6
  • Heart Eyes 2

11 hours ago, SilverMoonTea said:

Expected but a bit dissapointing episode again for me.

And I'm getting another secondhand embarrasment of Bora in gym. I'm like lost count on how many embarrasing moment of her lols... 

Btw about SJ I think he's not really into Uri. I wonder who will end up with him. That ex wife of him quite likeable & sassy. Tbh I don't mind him & her back again, and actually he also have a lot of chemistry with YJ. 

Just finished ep.9. I agree with you on all the points above. I'm cringing for Bora so much, like how many times can one person put a foot in her mouth, with the same person! :laugh: Poor SH...

I would also prefer for SJ to get back with his wife. The two of them are clearly not over each other yet. Uri is just a plot device, I believe, for SJ to look inside his heart.

I kinda feel the show is dragging now, but I agree with @abs-oluteM that I'd rather not see them get together yet, until SH's issues with his ex is out in the open and Bora do something about it. She is dealing with her breakup, SH needs to deal with his too. 

• Like 1
  • Clapping Hands 1

MTDzeiV.gif

Currently watching: Queen of Tears // Midnight Studio // Lovely Runner // Hide // Snowstorm Love

The best episode is the bomb that bora dropped last week, lols. The peeing on the street scene got me lolling so much...

But the story seems become pretty slow, I really wanna see Bora get some success with her new project, I mean at least show us some of her work progress show! And I see these di caprio and winslet are falling each other in the end. Now they are in the phase of being comfortable and we're just best friends, but yeah soon it will turn into a love. 

Why did I really get so annoyed with YR and that YJ's husband. 

Edited by Alice Wonderland
  • Like 2
  • Heart Eyes 1
  • Clapping Hands 1

img.gif

“Bo Ra! Deborah” has great success in all of her dating aspirational pursuit. ~ highlights video

• Like 1
  • Heart Eyes 6

Mulder & Scully are my favourite pairing haha... But they did become linked romantically on movie later on. They have the teasing, banter & electric chemistry when they're not official yet 😅 And why they mixed it with Leo & Kate Winslet from Titanic hahahaa.... 

Btw I like this episode again. So much emotional roller coaster between SH x BR x YR. YR is also such a complex personality, so SH might also have reason for not completely going all in for her. Is she really going to get married while all over the place like that? Such unfortunate groom to be of her. 

• Haha 3

Ottoke.Things will never have to chase: True friendS & true LOVe.BoRA is unwanted but gets herself invited.Cant chase BoRA.Su HyeokK decides to be her pretend boyfriend for the event but at the last moment gets a call from YU ri.Yu Ri is representing the type of people who are clingy.I Am NOT saying we should hate people like YU Ri.

• Like 4
  • Heart Eyes 2
3 minutes ago, Hermespups said:

Ottoke.Things will never have to chase: True friendS & true LOVe.BoRA is unwanted but gets herself invited.Cant chase BoRA.Su HyeokK decides to be her pretend boyfriend for the event but at the last moment gets a call from YU ri.Yu Ri is representing the type of people who are clingy.I Am NOT saying we should hate people like YU Ri.

Agreed with the clingy bit. I don't hate YR but I really didn't like what she did in eps 10. Since she has already decided to move on, she should stop this destructive behaviour of hers. Yuri played the victim card but the truth was she was two-timing. She views relationships like objects and was trying to test the market. So she chose what she thought was the "best deal" she had, which isn't really how relationships should be. SH may have his faults too, and perhaps seemed rather non-commital in their relationship , but she should have clarified things with him then. It was clear that SH had issues expressing himself to her , unlike with Bora. So the relationship was never going to work anyhow. I am glad that Bora decided to turn around and run after SH to tell him what she thought as per preview.

I agree @SilverMoonTea that eps 10 was a good one. A true game changer in the relationship dynamics between SH and BR. With apologies made both ways , and them seeing the other in a different light ( where the romance is concerned) , it won't be long for them to say truly goodbye to their exes. 

• Like 3

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: -  Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - Meet Yourself

So much complained.Dont take too seriously if we didn't like her.Don't they say that art imitates life?So I AM sure there must be thousands of girls like YU Ri unfortunatelydid YU ri forget that she broke up with him.I disliked YU ri from the beginning because it was clear that her description of Soo Hyuk (in the letter) was not accurate but I Am not mentioned in my text. She's like BoRA's Ex- always a victim, nothing is her fault everything is his fault.I always expected she would return so that BoRA would receive another moment of clarity about the advice she had given the people who hAd been hurt.

• Like 3
  • Heart Eyes 2
3 hours ago, abs-oluteM said:

eps 10 was a good one. A true game changer in the relationship dynamics between SH and BR. With apologies made both ways , and them seeing the other in a different light ( where the romance is concerned) , it won't be long for them to say truly goodbye to their exes.

Yes, I love ep.10 too. Am looking forward to the pre-wedding event of her friend where SH will be BR's boyfriend for the day... He does not know it, but he never hesitates to help her. He offered it without her asking! :smile:

• Like 1
  • Heart Eyes 1

MTDzeiV.gif

At first I hate SH and feeling bad for YR being treated like that. But from what she said to BR  she's not that saint either. She dumped him then she already has another man with him. I mean like she told BR she wants revenge and makes SH waits for her forever, like what? She might blame BR a bit now cuz she is thinking that she makes her and SH break up. 

I think she really likes SH but SH didn't really love her in the end, haha. Like BR said, if he lpves her that much, he should grab onto her tje first time she dumped him. I mean here he didnt even bother tp explaon himself why he was like that her. But let's assume he has his own good reason for this. If not, then it's just him changing of heart. Compared him to BR, he seems to be more loving toward her. Like he gets upset when BR said it was a mistake kiss. Or he helps her even he said she caused her emotional labor. 😄 what is this of it's not new attraction between the two. So I hope BR won't date him until SH clearly resolves his problem with YR.

• Like 2

img.gif

iKON's main vocalist turned actor Koo Jun Hoe serenades to a love without notice in 'Accidental Love,' the official soundtrack for ENA's rom-com series “Bo Ra! Deborah” marking the singer's first Ost No. 6 project. iKON Junhoe also stars in the drama as Yang Jin Ho in his acting debut role

Spoiler

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Heart Eyes 3