Sunbae, Don't Put On That Lipstick 선배, 그 립스틱 바르지 마요 [2021]

Script Reading

@abs-oluteM Looks like Rowoon beef up to get ready for a topless scene. From the script reading, someone (PD most likely) read out a line that says Rowoon's character is to unbutton himself and get into the shower. :laugh:

:brb: Topless shower scene, I AM READY. Rowoon never really shows skin in his idol days but no one gets to run away from topless scene as an actor. BWAHAHA.

Character Stills

Ep0QoapW8AMSdHW?format=jpg&name=large

Spoiler

Ep0QoasXUAAkV_v?format=jpg&name=large

Edited by mademoiselle
  • Haha 2
54 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

@Jane Oh yay! That's what I wanna hear. Hahahahaha!

Funnily I thought it was done in front of a green screen but it wasn't! They literally stood in the middle of the road for god knows how long filming this but change the background anyway!

Probably cheaper to do in the middle of the road than the green screen. Haha! I am beginning to think this cast is actually more beautiful than MTF.

• Like 1
  • Insightful 1

4 minutes ago, Jane said:

Probably cheaper to do in the middle of the road than the green screen. Haha! I am beginning to think this cast is actually more beautiful than MTF.

Hahaha I wish I could guarantee you this; definitely hoping for the best. Before that maybe you should start Run On. I think it'll be your cuppa, Siwan's character and demeaner is really intriguing.

• Haha 1
17 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

Hahaha I wish I could guarantee you this; definitely hoping for the best. Before that maybe you should start Run On. I think it'll be your cuppa, Siwan's character and demeaner is really intriguing.

Just beautiful for now. But MTF has a real low bar. Oh I will, but I am doing a cleanser with documentaries and the Bridgerton series on Netflix first!

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

I also hope this drama don’t fail me . But agree ... @Jane put Run On on your list !!

:pandaxmas:

• Haha 2

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: Queen of Tears C-drama: - Will Love In Spring

10 hours ago, SilverMoonTea said:

Haha for the woman its not painful love, she got Rowoon as backup lols... 

I not sure yet? I'm serial drama dropper, I need to be more selective in future 😂

But you need to add names to your oppa tracker list :D...the more dramas the better

• Haha 2

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: Queen of Tears C-drama: - Will Love In Spring