Secret Man/ Man in a Veil 비밀의 남자 [2020-2021]

UnniSara

Second FL has the chance to raise her son but doesn’t seem very happy. Everyone around is thrilled except for her. I can never understand people like that who scheme to the very end and pretend this fake life truly means they are happy. 
@Nohamahmoud2002 Hey chingu 

If you will watch it and chat here I will definitely watch and report in this thread as much as I can . So glad you joined us her chingu.  
@stroppyse  This is totally makjangfest. I am waiting for when he start his revenge. I really can’t stand YR pretending to be happy after all that scheming. 

• Like 2
  • Clapping Hands 1

Favorite Favorite Artist  Bae Doona, Moon Chae Won, Gong Hyo Jin, Cho Seung Woo, Jang Hyuk,, Jo In Sung,  Gong Yoo

Drama watching now: Plot Love,  Chimera ,The Psychologist, Always have,Always will , Show Windows: Queens House

I was so right Yoo Ra  was the Han Yoo Ra cause Lee Tae Poong to be disabled and she again will cause him to be normal again.  Does anyone know which episode this aired. I will look for it to get with subs. Tae Poong has always had a crush on Han Yoo Jung. He called out Han Yoo Jung because of the Mickey Mouse hair pin. 

• Like 2

Favorite Favorite Artist  Bae Doona, Moon Chae Won, Gong Hyo Jin, Cho Seung Woo, Jang Hyuk,, Jo In Sung,  Gong Yoo

Drama watching now: Plot Love,  Chimera ,The Psychologist, Always have,Always will , Show Windows: Queens House

Episode 16. 
I love it when the doormat of a character finally becomes smart. Finally showing her cleverness but it was too late. Now she is locked up and framed for a crime she didn’t commit. Not only that  her in laws are scum. They will get rid of him soon and be happy. The only person who will be sad is Han Yoo Jung. 

• Like 2

@Nohamahmoud2002 Are you sure about that chingu???  In episode 18 Koo Cheong Soo ( Joo Hwa Yeon’s man ) removed the mask off TP’s mom.  YR didn’t hire him at all. But the fact that she followed her MIL and MIL asked did call out to the other car who ran away instead of helping her. 

From the preview it seems that everyone abandons TP.  Does YJ really deserve to be with him. She abandons him when he most needed her. YR abandons her son and her family to live a good life after Her ex helped her get away fooling TP’s mom. Not only that , she allowed them to live in her house and act like her family and they abandon her child once she dies. I don’t know If I can keep watching this. This is so messes up. After one episode, I am already boiling  with anger. Smh 

YR schemed to keep her child and then SHE ABANDONS HIM ANYWAY.  She is an evil evil evil human being 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, UnniSara said:

YR schemed to keep her child and then SHE ABANDONS HIM ANYWAY.  She is an evil evil evil human being 

The child was her ticket to be rich. Now she needs to fish for another way to be richer. The baby is an obstacle for her. I am not surprised 

I am several episodes behind, so I wrongly deduced from the preview that YR got rid of her MIL. Anyway she benefited from the death of her MIL by all means.

I guess once TP starts his revenge, things will get better. Just hang on. In FP, the heroine digged for the truth early and the evil ones got punished, so I am hopeful. This is much better than My Perfect life, which got on my nerves.

Edited by Nohamahmoud2002
  • Clapping Hands 1
1 hour ago, Nohamahmoud2002 said:

This is much better than My Perfect life, which got on my nerves.

It too got on my nerve @Nohamahmoud2002.  

Happy Chuseok Everyone :love:

• Thanks 1
  • Heart Eyes 1

My theory on the TP’s revenge 

He will marry YJ , make her love him and then destroy her family. They deserve it though and It will make me happy. 
I don’t want TP to end up with YJ. I know her life isn’t great but they all abandon the son of the woman who let them live in her house all these years. Gotten to eat free food by fooling TP.  They disgust me . 

• Like 2

So I started watching this drama. Only skimming through the first 18 episodes... For a 100 episodes drama, it’s still very early in the story to see any action. I will check out new episodes once in a while because the plot setting seems interesting. I want to know how TP carry out his revenge.

@UnniSara I thought YJ is sincere towards him. Just that she felt ashamed about what her family did to him that she decided to leave (noble idiocy)

• Like 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Clapping Hands 1

MTDzeiV.gif

Currently watching: Queen of Tears // Midnight Studio // Lovely Runner // Hide // Snowstorm Love

15 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

So I started watching this drama. Only skimming through the first 18 episodes... For a 100 episodes drama, it’s still very early in the story to see any action. I will check out new episodes once in a while because the plot setting seems interesting. I want to know how TP carry out his revenge.

@UnniSara I thought YJ is sincere towards him. Just that she felt ashamed about what her family did to him that she decided to leave (noble idiocy)

Welcome welcome @ktcjdrama

I believe you should start watching episode 20 because this when TP goes missing so please tune in. 
I like your point of view and thanks for pointing it out. I was so upset to see TP hurting so much after all he has done for that family. 

• Like 2

5 hours ago, ktcjdrama said:

Welcome chingu. We wanted more viewers here. I am so happy you joined. The drama is so exciting and full of surprises. I like it very much.

• Like 2

I looked up the line under the video

우리가 tp 오빠한테 이러면 안 되는 거잖아...!" 엄현경의 안타까운 오열 [비밀의 남자] 

The first line in Google translate is as follows:

We shouldn't do this to Taepong oppa...!”

So YJ still cares about TP

YJ is looking for TP

The amnesiac lady finds him

Spoiler

깨어난 강은탁, 외국어 능력+놀라운 기억력까지... 후천적 서번트 증후군 발현! [비밀의 남자] 

Kang Eun-tak wakes up, foreign language ability + amazing memory

TP is transformed at last.

Edited by Nohamahmoud2002
  • Haha 3

I will be watching raw today to see what happens. 
See what happens next 

@Nohamahmoud2002 Thanks for the clips 

• Like 2
  • Star Struck 2