Secret Man/ Man in a Veil 비밀의 남자 [2020-2021]

UnniSara

1 hour ago, UnniSara said:

In today’s episode a clip 

Now he thinks she is married. That is so not true. I wonder how long it will take him to find this out. smh smh 

I think the two women were saying that her husband is dead, and how hard to raise a child alone, TP thinks that YJ is married to SJ, I am not sure how things will end. 

• Like 1

YJ is a very weak and weird girl. I fear that until she is able to stop people from stepping over her. She will never succeed in life or be happy. At home , her mother cares more for her ungrateful daughter than the one who does support her and her family. Loves them unconditionally. From episode 23, it seems YJ has been looking for him for the past 5 years. Lets be honest she is broke and has to work. Did she really look really hard for him. She looked for him to only comforts her guilty concious. There are so many reasons I dislike this character. She is way to filial to her family but not to the one who took care of her family most of her life. 

TP is still madly in love with YJ even though she broke his heart. TP even with the mind of a 7 year old new that if he cried, his mom would give it to him.If he said he did not want to marry YR, she would not have let them get married. But then again there would not be any drama. lol 

• Like 1

Favorite Favorite Artist  Bae Doona, Moon Chae Won, Gong Hyo Jin, Cho Seung Woo, Jang Hyuk,, Jo In Sung,  Gong Yoo

Drama watching now: Plot Love,  Chimera ,The Psychologist, Always have,Always will , Show Windows: Queens House

:cry:This episode left me so unsatisfied. I have been so busy and did not have the time to write as often as I want to. This revenge plot isn’t going so well in my opinion. YuRa will always be ahead of TP and she will finally marry SJ. SJ seems to be the weak type of man and a mama's boy. 

Everyone what did you think of this episode @Nohamahmoud2002 @Ameera

Why is this thread so quiet.

Episode 26 started off like this

Episode 27 Preview 

• Like 1

Favorite Favorite Artist  Bae Doona, Moon Chae Won, Gong Hyo Jin, Cho Seung Woo, Jang Hyuk,, Jo In Sung,  Gong Yoo

Drama watching now: Plot Love,  Chimera ,The Psychologist, Always have,Always will , Show Windows: Queens House

I am behind because I watch on TV. In general I was hoping things between YJ and TP get cleared. YJ isn't evil in my opinion. I found that most viewers dislike her, but I think her character is not consistent. She was kind to TP most of the time. But abandoned him when he mostly needed her. It seems illogical. I think the writer wants YJ to be part of TP's revenge, but I was hoping for a misunderstanding instead of that. In most revenge drama, the FL is misunderstood by the ML. Here YJ is also misunderstood regarding her supposed romance with SJ and Minhu, but her abandoning TP was really so cruel.

Edited by Nohamahmoud2002
13 hours ago, Nohamahmoud2002 said:

I am behind because I watch on TV. In general I was hoping things between YJ and TP get cleared. YJ isn't evil in my opinion. I found that most viewers dislike her, but I think her character is not consistent. She was kind to TP most of the time. But abandoned him when he mostly needed her. It seems illogical. I think the writer wants YJ to be part of TP's revenge, but I was hoping for a misunderstanding instead of that. In most revenge drama, the FL is misunderstood by the ML. Here YJ is also misunderstood regarding her supposed romance with SJ and Minhu, but her abandoning TP was really so cruel.

@Nohamahmoud2002 I get it does seem illogical. Someone made a comment that YJ turned her back on TP so her mom would tell her where the baby was.  She was trying to get the baby back. I guess my other comment wasn’t valid. I just can’t help but feel that YJ is nothing like her parents. They are both wicked. I call them wicked because her father and brother seem more a like  while YJ is the one with a heart of gold. Father even turned his back on daughter and grandson. To him he can totally ignore. 

• Like 1

@UnniSara do you think that YJ is Jisuk's daughter from her first love? If so, then she is SJ's sister :)

I really want to defend YJ. She was cruel to TP because of her evil mom who asked her to choose between Minhu ( a defenceless baby) and TP of seven-year old mind :( it is a hard choice. I blame the evil mother more. But I think YJ should have told TP that she is trying to find Minhu. She is stupid. 

• Heart Eyes 1
48 minutes ago, Nohamahmoud2002 said:

@UnniSara do you think that YJ is Jisuk's daughter from her first love? If so, then she is SJ's sister :)

I really want to defend YJ. She was cruel to TP because of her evil mom who asked her to choose between Minhu ( a defenceless baby) and TP of seven-year old mind :( it is a hard choice. I blame the evil mother more. But I think YJ should have told TP that she is trying to find Minhu. She is stupid. 

Yes @Nohamahmoud2002 I believe that YJ must be Yoon Soo Hee’s daughter with her first love. Remember YJ betrayed TP. Just the fact she raise MinWoo won’t be enough for them to end up together. 
YJ has more ethic in her little body than the rest of her family. If you check Soompi someone also suspect that YJ may not be a Han. Look at how she is treated by the family. She is the moneymaker,  she is alway being yelled at by  Yeo Sook-Ja.  
I still think Seo Joon isn’t the Chairman’s son but the Secretary’s child like that Drama Bad Love did. 
At the beyond the drama,  Woo Seok despised his wife , I wondered hmmm   DID HE REALLY SLEEP WITH HER??

Another thing no one in YuRa’s family cared to get the baby back except for YuJung . That is. Why I called that family WICKED

• Like 1

Yes they are wicked, but when I think about the father, I feel he is unable to face his wife, because he was bankrupt once, and she keeps reminding him that he should be grateful she didn't run away. In the first episodes, I felt that the father loved YJ. I don't know why he left TP, but there were no scenes to tackle this point. But honestly I think the father will repent in the end. I strongly hope he divorces the evil wife, and I hope YR gets severely punished.

Edited by Nohamahmoud2002
  • Like 1

I am a tad worried. I hope TP isn’t going to use the family he is living with. His expression was so cold after asking the Incle to help. 

TP is going all out to ruin Yu Ra’s family and all she cared about is herself. 

Yu Ra is deceiving everyone she meets to get what she wants. How can woman like her have her own personal DOG!!! I call him that because that is what I think of him. first they stage the accident and now the mom likes her. She is going to help SJ get the 50 million dollar income for the company and that is how she will end up marrying him. But sadly she will be miserable because SJ  will be in love withYJ for a long time. Lol lol 

@Nohamahmoud2002 I am so terrified at the direction of this drama.  This novel is giving the same vibe as this daily drama of twins girls . Check this out https://asianwiki.com/TV_Novel:_Love,_My_Love

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Nohamahmoud2002 said:

@UnniSara l really stopped being serious about any drama after A place in the sun lol. I like the suspense here and I like Kang Eun Tak's acting. The surprises are like a detective novel, so take it easy and have fun.

:smile:

Good advice @Nohamahmoud2002

• Heart Eyes 1

From this clip , this Ahjumma wanted to set up Yu Jung with a man. Because she she has child , she thought it was ok to set him up with a Divorcée x4 . @stroppyse Am I correct in what was said . 

more clips below for episode 25 

Spoiler

• Like 1

4 hours ago, UnniSara said:

From this clip , this Ahjumma wanted to set up Yu Jung with a man. Because she she has child , she thought it was ok to set him up with a Divorcée x4 . @stroppyse Am I correct in what was said . 

Hi @UnniSara, you're nearly right. The man that the ajumma had in mind is a 3x divorcee and is a little older, but he owns a building and has a lot of money, but no children. As you said, since YJ has a child, she thought that it would be a good match for YJ. It was good that YJ's mother threw her out of the house.

It was very funny in the scene how when YJ's mother asked how he had managed to stay single all this time, and the ajumma responded that he was divorced, so YJ's mother says it's not really a bad thing for a person to have been divorced once, only to find out that it wasn't once, it wasn't twice, it was three times. LOL  Later in the scene, as the ajumma argues that since YJ has a child and he doesn't have children, it's not a bad match for her, she uses YJ's mother's words to say that it's not a bad thing for someone to be divorced.

This drama does seem to have funny moments.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

@stroppyse I will post funny scenes later . lol lol  The drama does have it's moments Thank you for the translation

• Like 2

This woman is just so giddy with happiness. Finding her savior and will now work with her savior. I find it  very odd . 
@Ameera @Nohamahmoud2002 

giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f29af472f511c63ed8a32

• Like 1

She (Han YuRa) is a witch and a sociopath. She only thinks of herself. She is just creepy. 

YuRa's mom is also disgusting and I really can't stand her. Look at how quickly she was going to accept this offer of matchmaking for her daughter. She is :Yikes:

Spoiler

giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f29f91360e36c2241ccc8

YuRa is making enemies left and right that is including DL Group her new umbilical cord (Seo Jun).

!. giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f29f91360e36c2241ccc8

2. Seo Jun

3. Tae Poong

Clip to ep 33

Spoiler

I wonder will Yu Ra actually threatened her Aunt in Law after being caught. Or will she keep quite because Yu Ra’s lie is just so great

Yep , he still loves her. Look at that face . @Nohamahmoud2002 Clips of episode 34 

Spoiler

17 hours ago, Nohamahmoud2002 said:

I like TP and YJ together, I hope TP knows the truth soon

I don’t hate Yu Jung, but she hasn’t done anything to make me feel for this character. The romance has started and about time it is the FL who will start the chasing the ML.  The romance is finally starting. 

giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f29d1b8fee0d59ba4d823

He now knows she is has been looking for him but it isn’t enough for him to let go of his hatred but he still loves her 

Proof he scare away the scammed artist already 

what I am worried about is TP and SJ not being friends I’ve YJ when she has never admitted to liking him ( SJ). 

• Like 1