Secret Man/ Man in a Veil 비밀의 남자 [2020-2021]

UnniSara

4 hours ago, UnniSara said:

YSH came to the funeral but missed HDC by a minute  @ktcjdrama

Ow... hahaha... isn’t that’s how it’s supposed to be in kdrama? Especially this kind of story. They’re not meant to meet until the very last hours. Like one exiting one lift and another entering the lift next to it. It’s one of kdramaverse rules. 

• Like 1
  • Clapping Hands 1

MTDzeiV.gif

Currently watching: Queen of Tears // Midnight Studio // Lovely Runner // Hide // Snowstorm Love

1 minute ago, ktcjdrama said:

Ow... hahaha... isn’t that’s how it’s supposed to be in kdrama? Especially this kind of story. They’re not meant to meet until the very last hours. Like one exiting one lift and another entering the lift next to it. It’s one of kdramaverse rules. 

I find it quite annoying sometimes. It is already 72 episodes later and still nothing

I found this scene so funny  @ktcjdrama

giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f290f154380afcd39bce6

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Favorite Favorite Artist  Bae Doona, Moon Chae Won, Gong Hyo Jin, Cho Seung Woo, Jang Hyuk,, Jo In Sung,  Gong Yoo

Drama watching now: Plot Love,  Chimera ,The Psychologist, Always have,Always will , Show Windows: Queens House

38 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

Maybe the mother will then change her attitude and treatment towards YJ when she sensed rivalry because another woman is acting like a real mother to YJ 😆

I am totally looking forward to see that @ktcjdrama  

YSH was the only one who was kind and warm to YJ abs said the right thing. 

giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f293a41fc112d83d5d6f9

• Like 3

Favorite Favorite Artist  Bae Doona, Moon Chae Won, Gong Hyo Jin, Cho Seung Woo, Jang Hyuk,, Jo In Sung,  Gong Yoo

Drama watching now: Plot Love,  Chimera ,The Psychologist, Always have,Always will , Show Windows: Queens House

I enjoyed watching YJ pull YR's hair and scream at her in episode 73. YR deserved everything that she got. Also, her scene where she was telling Choi Joon Seok that she had always loved him best made me throw up in my mouth a bit. Fortunately or unfortunately, it was a desperate ploy that anyone could see through.

Actualy, I think that YR is starting to lose it. She honestly expects SJ to believe her words on everything? Plus, she commissioned a murder attempt? Yeah, I don't think there is going to be any redemption for YR, and I'm fine with that. Ugh.

And, just a little detail. YR's stylist needs to put her in better shoes. For a character who is a news anchor and the daughter-in-law of a wealthy chaebol Group, her shoes are not very nice and look cheap. They actually look like secretary shoes. Actually, I take that back since even secretaries are frequently seen wearing Christian Louboutin's or Jimmy Choo's in kdramas. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

EPISODE 73  WOW 

giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f29df98b2eac6d9aece0d

Spoiler

At least SJ isn't as dumb as his family but he is still dumb enough to let his wife know he is going to meet CJS what the hell??

@stroppyse check it out  She was fierce and I am so happy to see this 

• Like 3

On 12/26/2020 at 10:56 PM, ktcjdrama said:

Maybe the mother will then change her attitude and treatment towards YJ when she sensed rivalry because another woman is acting like a real mother to YJ 😆

Nope. YJ's mother is still a witch to YJ. Can't believe how she screamed and carried on at YJ. This is a "mother" who has no warmth to her for anyone other than YR apparently.

Actually, I'm curious as to what YJ is planning on doing with all of DH's stuff. I get that she wants to send DH off well into the afterlife, but really, getting rid of all of his stuff seems extreme. That is actually not a thing in Korea, to completely get rid of the stuff of a person who has died. Rather, you want to honor the memories after the person is gone. So, not sure where this writer is going with this.

• Like 1
  • Clapping Hands 2

I will admit this drama isn’t the bomb but it is certainly entertaining enough 

HYJ finds out that from the moment she met TP ( It was him pulling strings , so he can use her to get rid of Han Yu Ra. YR stated that TP put her mom in debt but how is. that true. Can anyone clarify if this statement true ???

Possible theory is. 

Spoiler

HAN YU RA WILL KILL HER SON’S FATHER (CJS) .  SHE WILL BOT BE REDEEMED. SO VERY HAPPY AND THIS MURDER WILL BE HER DOWNFALL.  I HOPE THE WRITER DOESN’T TRY TO KEEP HIM ALIVE.  THEY NEED TO DESTROY HER

• Like 1

Wow, this drama is getting even more makjang and twisted. Preview translation.

TP: Ultimately, Yoo Jung will get hurt and become destroyed. Before that happens, I have to destroy Han Yoo Ra first.
YR: Nobody saw. Other than the two of us, there was no one else there. No one will know about this.
Uncle: Are you saying that you already knew Mi Ri-shi was a DL person? She’s Chairman Cha Woo Seok’s younger sister? |
SJ: Don’t intrude where you don't belong. Hyung, you’ve already finished it with Yoo Jung.
TP: This isn’t how you truly feel.
YJ: Oppa, you used me as well. As for Yoo Ra unnie, I’m going to destroy her with my own hands.
YJ: What you said about helping me whenever things get too hard, is that still a good offer? May I depend on you?

It seems YJ is going to go after YR by going after SJ, and breaking up her marriage for good. I know that I shouldn't be rooting for this since it takes YJ down a dark path, but I'm actually hoping that YJ pulls it off somehow in breaking up YR's marriage as well as exposing YR for the murderous trash that she is.

I mean, frankly, the guys who wanted to get revenge on YR has been making total hash of it. TP just goes around threatening but not actually doing much. As for Choi Joon Seok, why does he keep letting YR enter his hotel room when she keeps making him out to be a bad guy and even pressing charges that got him arrested? Why does CJS keep believing YR? So, right now, I feel that both TP and CJS are ineffectual and gullible. Though, it seems as if YR will kill CJS herself in tomorrow's episode.

I don't even feel sorry for SJ. He entered the contract marriage to YR of his own volition. And, he keeps threatening to divorce YR without actually doing it.

• Like 2
  • Clapping Hands 1

TP wasted his time because of love. He had to loves that made his waste his time. 

MW and YJ , these two gave him a sense of hope and love. Now that he lost MW , he still had YJ. Now YJ don’t want anything to do with him , CSJ will die, TP will realize that YR is reallly EVil  , a Monster and someone that you have to be careful of. 

SJ’s father seems to be worried about YJ being in the company and her success in making his company looks good. He was surprised that her idea for the concert was well received. Smh smh. 

giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f29mi90bz1u2yrl6a1m8j

• Like 3

Wow, they're making YR be a total monster. She kidnapped Choi Joon Seok's mother who has dementia and has hidden her away in order to get Choi Joon Seok to recant his words from before and talk as YR wanted him to. And, then she makes him wait to get his mother back? Wow. Evil doesn't even begin to describe YR.

And, then YR insists on meeting CJS, then figuratively pushes him too far, so that he decides to tell SJ everything and let the cops find his mother. Then YR literally pushes CJS to his death.

My only fear now is that they are going to go the mentally insane route for YR, which would be a total miscarriage of justice. All the crimes she's committed, she should be in prison for life or given capital punishment.

20 hours ago, UnniSara said:

TP will realize that YR is reallly EVil  , a Monster and someone that you have to be careful of. 

It's amazing that he hasn't understood this yet.

Btw, a half-naked, wet, and glistening SJ looks pretty darn good. If it wasn't for the fact that YJ can't marry the actual husband of her twin sister, I would almost root for the two of them to end up to be together. Thinking about it, SJ is the one who loves YJ in the most pure way without thoughts of revenge or anything else. And despite the fact that SJ and YR were married legally, they never shared a bed as a couple as far as I'm aware.

• Like 2
  • Clapping Hands 1

Preview to ep 76

YR: Did you already know that Seo Jun-sshi and Yoo Jung were seeing each other?
YR: So, why did the two of you end it?!
YR: Mom, why are you doing useless things! There was nothing between Lee Tae Poong and me! We never even once held hands properly! Why are of no help in my life at all?!
SJ Father: Now that I know the relationship between the two of you, I can’t just let stay in the company. Please leave.
YR: Have you ever even once thought of me as a woman?
YJ: I’m sorry that I couldn’t tell you ahead of time. Actually, my Dong Ho, he was my sister’s child. My sister is…
YJ: Do I no longer have a way out?

I think this is probably a misleading preview. It's still too early for the truth to come out, I think, unless they've decided to cut this drama short.

Still, did YR drug SJ to get him into bed with her? If so, unlike when she drugged TP, I'm sure that YR made sure to "finish" the deed with him in an effort to get preggers by him. So, basically, what YR did to CJS when she still thought CJS was a wealthy man in order to force his hand to marry her. It looks as if YR (and thus the writers) are starting to run out of material and so having it repeat now.

I think I will rather enjoy the scene where YR rips into her mother yet again, even after her mother has committed all sorts of crimes on YR's say so. If the mother is to be redeemed, then she has to finally face up to what YR has done and stop aiding and abetting her in her crimes.

Wonder when the truth about SJ's mother is going to come to the front.

• Like 3

I'm actually enjoying YJ trying to be all conniving, though she's really just no match for YR since YR knows no limits. YR has decided that if she can't have SJ, then she'll make it so no one can? Of course, if YR was sincere about this, then all she has to do is to reveal that she and YJ are sisters.

It was satisfying watching YR's mother finally having had enough of YR, cracking her on the cheek and telling her to go solve her own problems. Even though I'm not into RL violence, YR's constant denigration and yelling at her own family really needed to be checked much earlier. Still, better late than never, though I doubt that YR will see this as being her own fault for being such a witch and for having lived her life in all the wrong ways. We'll see if this sticks, though, or whether the mother will relent and start acting like YR's evil minion again.

It looks as if YJ's little brother may become involved with the DL Group as well, possibly as a model. So, YR will have even more family around her to unsettle her.

Is it wrong that I've started wanting YJ and SJ to somehow make it together? TP has really disappeared as a factor in the drama right now.

• Like 1
  • Clapping Hands 1
7 hours ago, stroppyse said:

Is it wrong that I've started wanting YJ and SJ to somehow make it together? TP has really disappeared as a factor in the drama right now.

I am sop hoping they end up together too. They have good chemistry and he really loves her. He is soooo in love with her, I am kinda feeling bad for him because she is so in love with TP. She actually wavered the last time she spoke to him. 

I think the reason YJ isn't really bothered at what he did to her family is because they never really did much for her when she grew up. smh smh smh 

@stroppyse @ktcjdrama Did you see he tried to stop the wife once she hit YR. He never did that for YJ. I really hate this father. It is almost like he is just stupid and a doormat.  I did love the mom smacking YR and telling her to take care of her own problems . She so deserved it. lol lol 

• Like 3

Funny to see SJ's mother kick YR out the door, but saw from the preview for the next episode that YR is going to claim to be pregnant. Now I'm curious whether YR was actually able to farm SJ's sperm in order to get herself pregnant with his baby. I assume that she won't try to pass off someone else's baby as SJ's since I'm sure there is a DNA test on the baby, if there is one. I suspected this the minute I saw YR suggest that they share some wine. Can't believe SJ let down his guard like that. Poor SJ. I really hope that there isn't an actual baby.

Btw, I wonder if YR knows that doctors can tell that it won't be her first birth if there is a baby, especially since she had a prior live birth.  Though, as I mentioned, I really hope that there isn't another child.

• Like 3
5 hours ago, stroppyse said:

Funny to see SJ's mother kick YR out the door, but saw from the preview for the next episode that YR is going to claim to be pregnant. Now I'm curious whether YR was actually able to farm SJ's sperm in order to get herself pregnant with his baby. I assume that she won't try to pass off someone else's baby as SJ's since I'm sure there is a DNA test on the baby, if there is one. I suspected this the minute I saw YR suggest that they share some wine. Can't believe SJ let down his guard like that. Poor SJ. I really hope that there isn't an actual baby.

Btw, I wonder if YR knows that doctors can tell that it won't be her first birth if there is a baby, especially since she had a prior live birth.  Though, as I mentioned, I really hope that there isn't another child.

@stroppyse In the upcoming episode, if YR is really pregnant I will be furious with the writer . If she is , she should at least miscarry . It would be a crime to have child be born into Th world where it’s mother would  sent to prison and be broadcasted for being Evil.  That is taking it to extreme if Yu Ra get to be redeemed after murdering her ex boyfriend , refusing to save her first born and moving on like she did nothing wrong. I know for a fact someone saw her murdering CSJ, this witness will come forward soon.  YR isn’t fit to be a mother since she never bonded with her first child and isn’t worthy to have a child. I feel

This episode made me realize SJ’s mom does love her son. She cried after he said he will live like her. That really hurt and I am really rooting for SJ now. I hate when I have Second lead syndrome. He is so cute, ABS DELICIOUS.  He really loves her . He is so sweet to her. I don’t ever want him to be bad. :cry:@abs-oluteM Check this drama out for SJ’s Abs . 

I wonder is it possible for someone to bond only with one child due to the fact of who the father is???  Can it be real love or just materialistic. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

On 12/31/2020 at 3:25 AM, stroppyse said:

Wonder when the truth about SJ's mother is going to come to the front.

YR been dominating the story so much that people kinda had forgotten how evil SJ’s mother is. I am not sure how to compare their evilness because somehow SJ’s mother seems less evil than YR and yet she is actually scarier? Or maybe one is smart/calm evil, the other is panicky evil? YR feels like putting out fires everywhere, so busy being evil and/or covering her lies/crimes. 

On 1/1/2021 at 4:25 AM, stroppyse said:

Actually I’ve been wanting them to end up together instead of YJ with TP. But really don’t see how they could though. He used to be her sister’s husband (when the divorce goes through) and his parents are not approving her. I wonder if the Dad will finally accept YJ if and when YSH put in good words for her? Assuming Mom is away in jail...

Tbh, this drama is so unpredictable. I certainly did not expect CSJ to die so fast. Or didn’t he? We haven’t seen a body yet. Given how shocked and shaken YR was when he fell down the cliff, will he reappear and haunt YR, sending her into mental case as we are dreading? 

• Like 3

MTDzeiV.gif

Currently watching: Queen of Tears // Midnight Studio // Lovely Runner // Hide // Snowstorm Love

It seems the pretty much all of the episodes are about YR scheming yet again. Even with her fake pregnancy, she was able to threaten first SJ's mother into going along with it, and now she's threatening SJ as well, and he'll probably go along with it as well in order to protect his mother.

I actually kind of makes the series boring, especially since YR is recycling her bag of tricks and yet everyone is powerless to go against her, even when they know the truth.

Oh well. I'm thinking of skipping a week or so, then coming back to see if there are any changes.

I thought it was totally outrageous of YJ's brother YM to say that YJ being with TP is better than YJ being with SJ. Frankly, I dont' see the difference since both TP and SJ both believed themselves to be married to YR albeit at different times. But, that's one of the problems with the long running daily dramas: they run out of ideas.

Maybe I'll check in on No Matter What instead for awhile. lol

• Like 3
2 hours ago, stroppyse said:

It seems the pretty much all of the episodes are about YR scheming yet again. Even with her fake pregnancy, she was able to threaten first SJ's mother into going along with it, and now she's threatening SJ as well, and he'll probably go along with it as well in order to protect his mother.

I actually kind of makes the series boring, especially since YR is recycling her bag of tricks and yet everyone is powerless to go against her, even when they know the truth.

Oh well. I'm thinking of skipping a week or so, then coming back to see if there are any changes.

I thought it was totally outrageous of YJ's brother YM to say that YJ being with TP is better than YJ being with SJ. Frankly, I dont' see the difference since both TP and SJ both believed themselves to be married to YR albeit at different times. But, that's one of the problems with the long running daily dramas: they run out of ideas.

Maybe I'll check in on No Matter What instead for awhile. lol

Chingu  @stroppyseit is worse in No Matter What. I tried to binge watch but found out something hilarious. Sisters falling for the same man and one is pregnant by him. 

• Like 2
  • Insightful 1

7 minutes ago, UnniSara said:

Chingu  @stroppyseit is worse in No Matter What. I tried to binge watch but found out something hilarious. Sisters falling for the same man and one is pregnant by him.

er actually one is a mistakes i believe because they drank together....and both were drunk which leaded to that....

the man is also being pressure by the family to marry another woman that will benefits their company instead lols

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Insightful 1

I think I'm finally fed up with this drama. They do the same thing over and over. In fact, I'm actually over both TP and SJ. TP berating YJ for wanting to reveal YR as being evil by releasing the story that she had been the actual mother of MW because that would be "using" MW is just stupid. MW is dead because of YR. So, why not bring down YR and wipe that stupid smirk from her face permanently. Even after everything TP has witnessed and gone through, he dares to create equivalency between YJ and YR because YJ wants to expose YR? Whatever. I'm tired of such false equivalencies being made, even in fiction.

Perhaps I'm tired of such stupid, inane logic any more because real life is hard and evil enough. My country is in turmoil with people making stupid excuses and creating false equivalencies. And, especially given the story of Baby Jung In, I'm tired of stupid, trusting people who don't ever learn lessons and are willing to be willfully blind. 

Oh yeah, btw, even after her histrionics, I knew that YR's mom would be her patsy again, and so she was.

I'm tired of watching villains, in RL and in dramas.

• Clapping Hands 2