Secret Man/ Man in a Veil 비밀의 남자 [2020-2021]

UnniSara

56 minutes ago, stroppyse said:

Perhaps I'm tired of such stupid, inane logic any more because real life is hard and evil enough. My country is in turmoil with people making stupid excuses and creating false equivalencies. And, especially given the story of Baby Jung In, I'm tired of stupid, trusting people who don't ever learn lessons and are willing to be willfully blind. 

Well said @stroppyse I  agree with your 100 percent.  
TP is jealous and stupid. I was always defending this character but now , I can’t because it seems like he has dropped his revenge because he wants YJ. I haven’t seen this weeks episode yet. Waiting to binge watch it all. Lol. TP has lost all his resolve because of his emotional state. 

giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f29xdwj6rlaek1rou6r6u

• Like 2

Favorite Favorite Artist  Bae Doona, Moon Chae Won, Gong Hyo Jin, Cho Seung Woo, Jang Hyuk,, Jo In Sung,  Gong Yoo

Drama watching now: Plot Love,  Chimera ,The Psychologist, Always have,Always will , Show Windows: Queens House

Everyone @ktcjdrama @stroppyse @Nohamahmoud2002 

Tune in to today’s episode. there will be a big Reveal today. I will try to post it. It maybe this episode or Monday’s episode.  EXOECT GIF’s LATER

• Like 1
  • Insightful 1

Favorite Favorite Artist  Bae Doona, Moon Chae Won, Gong Hyo Jin, Cho Seung Woo, Jang Hyuk,, Jo In Sung,  Gong Yoo

Drama watching now: Plot Love,  Chimera ,The Psychologist, Always have,Always will , Show Windows: Queens House

It was sane and YJ’s father looks so scared. I wished the feared would be more felt. 

I was liking SJ a lot but now he is just annoying me and making me wonder what is his purpose if he is going to keep protecting his mom. What will he do once he finds out his mom killed a man. 

Also YU RA KNOWS HER MIL DID NOT KILL YJ’S Father. What a cruel woman 

• Like 2

Guess what chingu   Man in Veil was extended 5 more episodes. It will end February 1, 2021. 
I finally watched episode 87 and we now find out that  Han Dae Cheol and Koo Cheon-Soo are from the same hometown and were friends. We also know that Han Dae Cheol only have one daughter or twin daughters. Next we see HDC ask YJ when will she quit the company and she said she is planning on leaving in a month. I am kinda tired of YJ quitting the job when she is so good at it. She has a back for it and all her ideas are always successful. 

• Like 2
  • Party! 1

14 hours ago, jeijei said:

Sorry, can someone sum up their relationships and who killed whom? I'm interested in this drama but I started with the latter eps. 

Are YJ and YR real sisters (twins)? Who killed TP's mom and who's responsible for the hit-and-run? 

Hi @jeijei Yu Ra and YJ are not sisters. 

• Like 2

@jeijei I suspect Su-Hee and Chariman Cha are Yoo-Jung’s parents . 

Another surprise in episode 89 

Su-Hee forgave Lee Tae-Poong and Han Yoo-Jung knew how to comfort Su-Hee.  When YuJung lost MW , It was only Sun Hee whose words were comforting.  

Han Yoo-Jung  knew that Su-Hee would definitely put herself in TP’s shoes. Su-Hee really cares for TP and just like her daughter. Forgive the people that hurt them choose love to repair their relationship. I enjoyed YJ and SH one on one. Shows how close they became like family. She felt YJ was the only one she can be honest with. 

For Necklace that is the next big Hint to SH IDENTITY PLEASE TUNE IN TO 

EPISODE 89 at 11:00. 

Here is the scene

EPISODE 89

I love the Flash back scene , It is a step by step hints of who Sun Hee really is. 

“She stitched a Viola on handkerchief for Chairman Cha. After he played  their favorite song that she remembers every time it snows. “ Also he gave her a necklace and I think we all saw that necklace before. 

1 . YeJin works so hard to keep her mom’s secret but she tell the Chairman about the song and what it means with the exact words Sun Hee said in the past. 

2.  Chairman Cha’s sister  will show him the Viola Handkerchief and what the Viola stands for to them.  Viola means “ THINK OF ME” for them it is Eternal Love/ Forever Love.

3. The next Hint will be the necklace , I don’t know how this will be revealed. 

• Like 2

@ktcjdrama @jeijei @stroppyse @Nohamahmoud2002  Check it out. Episode 90
giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f290a7cf0a29ec108dcb6

ee0a7ba1ccc450ba7501aff00dd6aeb9.gif

The moment we all have been waiting for . Su-Hee finally knows who she is  and went and found him of her own accord. 

giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f290a7cf0a29ec108dcb6

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

OKAY everyone. Good news !! 
O was right again

Episode 91& 92   proves why Han Yu Ra is  Ha Dae Cheol’a daughter. HDC will still keep the truth to himself until he dies. I am dying to know why. 

Han Yu Was born with a bad Heart??? Is that why they let do whatever she wants because of her illness. They let her become some evil woman because they felt bad she was born with a birth deflect. 

Now the secretary will use HYJ to get scare SJS to leave town for good. 
I think Chaitman new that SJS was PREGNANT that is why he asked , If Ye Jin is the only child she has?

• Like 2

HAN YOO JUNG KNOWS SHE “CAME FROM THE OUTSIDE” You got to love the way The Koreans phrases these secrets.  SECRET IS OUT BUT DADDY HDC  STILL WANTS TO CLAIM HER as his own.  Why??? When he has never been there for her and is a terrible dad. Smh smh 

Someone wrote in soompi he does love her , I can now admit in his own way. 

Please watch episode 88-91. I can finally say that now is a good time watch the drama. Lol 

• Like 2

I had thought that YJ was not really their daughter whiel YR was. It's the only way to explain YR's mother constantly enabling YR even to severely disadvantaging YJ to do so. Anyway, wow, this drama is totally makjang. So many birth secrets, revenge, amnesia, illnesses... it has it all in spades.

On 1/18/2021 at 3:44 PM, jeijei said:

Sorry, can someone sum up their relationships and who killed whom? I'm interested in this drama but I started with the latter eps. 

Are YJ and YR real sisters (twins)? Who killed TP's mom and who's responsible for the hit-and-run? 

As we found out recently, YJ and YR aren't real sisters, though YJ only just found that out. YR's mother is a total enabler for YR, and is even willing to commit crimes for her, but treats YJ horribly. When YR got pregnant and had a baby that she ultimately wanted to discard, YR's mother forced YJ to claim the baby as hers and raise him even though YJ was a young woman who had never been in a relationship before, therefor killing YJ's chances for having a normal relationship with a guy. Not to mention YR got to go to college while YJ didn't.

YJ and TP were inseparable as children, but TP had an accident that left him with the mind of an 8 year old. When YR found out that the father of her baby was actually poor, she staged it to look as if she and TP had created the baby so that they would have to get married. When TP's mother found out that the baby wasn't actually TP's, YR allowed his mother to die. YR then abandoned the baby at an orphanage and caused TP to be chased by loan sharks. The baby was brought back and registered as YJ's son, and raised by her.

TP apparently hit his head while being chased and regained his normal mentality, however, he went to America to live and go to school instead. TP later comes back to Korea to get revenge. The person who actually killed TP's mother was actually SJ's mother. TP later meets YJ again realizinghis love for YJ, they briefly date, especially since TP still thinks of YJ's son as being his son, before YJ and YR's parents point out that TP had been married to YR, and thus not acceptable as a partner for YJ.

YJ's son comes down with acute leukemia requiring a marrow transfusion. That is when they find out that TP isn't the boy's father at all. It turned out that only YR was a sufficient match as a donor, and she finally agrees to be the donor, but she freaks out at the hospital at seeing her husband SJ there and runs away instead, leaving the boy to die on the operating table waiting for the donor to show up.

SJ had a crush on YJ from when they were young, however, his mother did not approve and eventually sent him away to America to go to school instead in order to separate them. He later comes back to work at his father's company since he is a chaebol son. During a moment of company crisis, YR proposed ro SJ that they have a contract marriage, and he agreed. However, YR had no intention of ever finishing their marriage. SJ eventually runs into YJ again and is still in love with her, and has been trying to divorce YR, but has been thwarted in his efforts by his own family who didn't know it was a contract marriage and think it's unseemly for him to get a divorce, as well as YR who wants to keep her station in society.

YR, btw, has fabricated a new history for herself in order to be a suitable match for SJ, even hiring actors to play her parents. She is constantly yelling at her family to stay away from her, and yet at any sign of trouble, she goes running to her mother for her help. The mother has even stolen company secrets that were in YJ's possession from her work which YR then used to frame YJ as a corporate spy and get her fired. YJ works at the same company as SJ since there is only one company in Korea per drama, of course.

TP's aunt is SH who had been in love with Chairman Cha aka SJ's father when they were younger. However, SJ's mother tried to have SH killed. SH didn't die, but she lost all her memories, and is only now starting to recover them.

SH's daughter Ye Jin is dating YJ and YR's younger brother.  TP is also living in the same house with them as well as SH's deceased husband's brother. SH's brother-in-law is dating SJ's aunt.

I think that covers the main relationships anyway, though @UnniSarahas been watching this much more faithfully than I have and can probably clear up any errors that I've made.

• Clapping Hands 2

Well said @stroppyse You summed it up well.  
SJ’s mom tried to kill Su-Hee again. SH did get hurt and guess what?? She still in love with him and so is he??? Damn!!  
SJ asked his mom did he try to kill her again but she denied it. She is a liar?? I can’t wait for SJ’s Mok to find out YJ is SH’s daughter. Lol lol it will be Epic. Lol 

• Like 2

6 hours ago, stroppyse said:

YJ works at the same company as SJ since there is only one company in Korea per drama, of course.

I snorted. 

Wait was TP's mom framed for some crime? 

Thank you very much for the summary. YR's antics have been going on for so long because everybody's enabling her. What a supportive cast! 

Edited by jeijei
  • Like 3
57 minutes ago, jeijei said:

I snorted. 

Wait was TP's mom framed for some crime? 

Thank you very much for the summary. YR's antics have been going on for so long because everybody's enabling her. What a supportive cast! 

Yes TP’s mom was framed killing Su Hee’s husband. When in fact it was SJ’s mom who killed Su- Hee’s husband. 

• Like 2

There SJ  is @jeijei in another drama  Happy Sister Daily drama . he was the main lead.

Spoiler

Episode 92 

Sj finallly found out the truth. It took him 92 epsiodes to figure out everything. He looks so dumb but to be honest I don't feel bad for him. How can he be so DUMB not to figure it out. Han Yu Ra and Han Yoo Jung, I mean for real. What about a background check befored marrying someone you dislike. Just because your mom says this woman is perfect for you but you yourself find that person sickening.

Han Dae Cheol was brilliant this episode. Has anyone noticed dumb people get smarter when a drama is about to end. I hate drama like that because I spent so much time hating them but once they are able to outsmart the villains I am rooting for them. HDC switch his daughter's toothbrush before the Secretary take ther toothbursh for DNA testing. 

5238d71c757cd7c00ea0163a7f3ace24.gif

giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f2978cf6738f5a1168b5b

giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f2978cf6738f5a1168b5b

Didn't I tell you guys , the Necklace would be revealed soon. BAM!! it is now in the hand of SJ's daughter. Didn't I ell you guys it was so weird that HDC and SH would always miss each other everytime they were near each other. It was so frustrating to see that happen. 

• Like 2

The lenght Lady Joo is willing to go through to stay married is so scary. Even her henchman has no concious. They are both EVIL..

28f2528f3234be2aa52b4dedf71b9670.gif

• Like 2

5 hours ago, UnniSara said:

What about a background check befored marrying someone you dislike.

Well, YR was "introduced" to SJ and his family via a matchmaker. The matchmaker is the one who is supposed to have done a thorough background check on the prospective brides and grooms before she accepts them as clients. Since I wasn't watching at the time, not sure if the matchmaker was in collusion with YR, or it was YR alone who fabricated her background. My guess is it was all YR acting on her own. Given that YR is also a tv news announcer, the matchmaker may have been more willing to take YR at her own words, as was SJ's family.

Are YJ and TP getting back together? Not sure how I feel about that, though definitely not watching this for the romances anyway. Though, since SJ's mother is murderous, I assume that SJ will end up alone. I do appreciate the actor.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
4 hours ago, stroppyse said:

Since I wasn't watching at the time, not sure if the matchmaker was in collusion with YR, or it was YR alone who fabricated her background. My guess is it was all YR acting on her own.

YR switched the document when matchmaker wasn’t looking. So the matchmaker never knew that the document she gave Joo was not the same as what she prepared. She wondered too how Joo ended up accepting YR as DIL. 

7 hours ago, UnniSara said:

The lenght Lady Joo is willing to go through to stay married is so scary. Even her henchman has no concious. They are both EVIL..

My jaw dropped when she herself turned and lifted that rock up. And let’s remove “lady” when referring to her. She really does not deserve such referencing! Evil Joo!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

MTDzeiV.gif

Currently watching: Queen of Tears // Midnight Studio // Lovely Runner // Hide // Snowstorm Love

This is the first time after so long that I didn’t ffwd the scenes. Ep.93 is so good. SJ is the MVP here. The first few minutes was awesome. Sadly, writer is on YR’s side so the tables turned again. I hope SJ eventually can triumph against his inner emotional bondages and do the right thing, for his own sake and for everyone else’s sake. Somehow I fell he is the only person who can set things back to their places. If only he could think right about his parents relationship. 

• Like 1

MTDzeiV.gif

Currently watching: Queen of Tears // Midnight Studio // Lovely Runner // Hide // Snowstorm Love

Let me take back what I said about SJ being the MVP. In ep.94, he immediately turned into an emotional person towards his dad because of his mother. Don’t think we can count on him anymore to fix things, lol. 
I gotta say though, the villainess in this drama are both so entertaining. We should’ve been shown much earlier how both of them try to outwit each other in the blackmailing department  :laugh:

• Like 1

MTDzeiV.gif