China Charm Grapevines

@SilverMoonTea sometimes abs is not sufficient. Good face & great acting are important criteria for me to adopt .

This is airing soon. Any chance you're planning to watch this @rocher22 @40somethingahjumma ?

I am actually quite excited just seeing the previews. Will see if I have time to open a thread later

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Mon-Tues: -  Wed-Thurs: -  Fri-Sat:  Connection Sat-Sun: The Midnight Romance in Hagwon Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - The Double (2 June)

42 minutes ago, abs-oluteM said:

@SilverMoonTea sometimes abs is not sufficient. Good face & great acting are important criteria for me to adopt .

This is airing soon. Any chance you're planning to watch this @rocher22 @40somethingahjumma ?

I am actually quite excited just seeing the previews. Will see if I have time to open a thread later

I'm certainly interested. Of course. Especially if there's the strong prospect of Wang Xingyue finally getting the girl unambiguously. (Okay okay... there are other shows where he does get the girl. Contemporary dramas at least) He's definitely an actor born to play aristocrats and wuxia heroes. 

I'm grateful for you keeping me up to date. :P

• Like 1
  • Clapping Hands 1

Currently Watching: Queen of Tears, In Blossom

"Love is not an affectionate feeling but a steady wish for the loved person's good as far as it can be obtained." -- CS Lewis.

The Love Duel

I like both couples, the main couple is so chaotic and smart. the second couple is more reserved and shy. 

the parody about  the cliche scenes in Cdrama is hilarious. 

the cast is new to me but it was a surprise when I saw the ML from Undercover Affair. :SquirtleWonderfull:

He is the ML's bodyguard and it is a guest role. 

The ML is very handsome. 

GLqXOKDagAA1t7h?format=jpg&name=small

the bodyguard 

GL0ZnU0aEAA-Ihe?format=jpg&name=small

Present, Is Present...a short webdrama 

Im not a fan of time travel drama but this drama was fast-paced and interesting.

The leads are a pleasure to watch, they are a mature couple...I only saw the ML in My Lethal Man (some clips).

I like his acting. 

the wedding kiss was the longest kiss I've seen in a cdrama. ep 15  :pandablush:

0wKOrE_3s.jpg