Lie of Lies / 거짓말의 거짓말 [2020]

UnniSara

What will Ji Min do ?   

10 members have voted

1. 1. What will Kang Ji Min do now knowing that Eun Soo is Woo Joo's real mother?

• Help Eun Soo clear her name
    • Convince Eun Soo to get treatment and start an investigation
    • Keep Woo Joo away from her
    • MARRY HER!

This poll is closed to new votes

5 hours ago, 40somethingahjumma said:

One niggly thing... I know that Ji-min was an experienced investigative reporter from way back but all throughout the second half, it occurred to me more than once that Ji-min is a better detective than the cops.  :GengarCool: He did more than his due and he was completely motivated for love of ES... and Woo-ju.

I thought the exact same thing. I think the reason why JMJ was a reporter was because they couldn’t really transfer a cop overseas. It could only be possible for a  reporter to be transferred overseas.  @40somethingahjumma

• Haha 5

Favorite Favorite Artist  Bae Doona, Moon Chae Won, Gong Hyo Jin, Cho Seung Woo, Jang Hyuk,, Jo In Sung,  Gong Yoo

Drama watching now: Plot Love,  Chimera ,The Psychologist, Always have,Always will , Show Windows: Queens House

1 hour ago, UnniSara said:

I thought the exact same thing. I think the reason why JMJ was a reporter was because they couldn’t really transfer a cop overseas. It could only be possible for a  reporter to be transferred overseas.  @40somethingahjumma

They do police exchanges with law enforcement agencies overseas. Study opportunities.

Nah... I think they just want to say that the cops are pretty useless.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Currently Watching: Queen of Tears, In Blossom

"Love is not an affectionate feeling but a steady wish for the loved person's good as far as it can be obtained." -- CS Lewis.

12 hours ago, joccu__ said:

than you everyone  for amazing comments and insight :wow:. I still have to watch the 4 latest episodes. 

Once you done the last 4 episode give us your insight too. Would be most appreciated. 
I love all insight because I sometimes get lost in all the emotions from the drama conveys. 

• Like 3

Favorite Favorite Artist  Bae Doona, Moon Chae Won, Gong Hyo Jin, Cho Seung Woo, Jang Hyuk,, Jo In Sung,  Gong Yoo

Drama watching now: Plot Love,  Chimera ,The Psychologist, Always have,Always will , Show Windows: Queens House

Just finished watching. Yeeeyy!!! Great drama.Would loved to have watched the episodes as they aired to share my theories as well as the drama progressed but nonetheless, I like how the plot unfolded and the twist.

Putting this in spoiler tag in case somebody who hasn't watched reads.

Spoiler

Didnt expect til the end that the secretary was her son.

Tbh, I would not have mind if Eun Soo died in the end. WooJoo calling her mom before the surgery speaks depth and could have her ending scene. But a happy ending definitely did not hurt either. Hihi

The girl who plays WooJoo acted so well. Woo Joo was a crucial & vital character in the drama, and the child actress held up her ground so well to be at par with the veterans. She really delivered. 

I was worried seeing Jung Hoon act again after appearing in 2d1n cause I might not see him as an actor but the innocent-sometimes-clumsy & team lacking hyung in 2d1n. Glad he delivered as well. 

Lee Yuri of course is a given. And the villain too. 

It was so under the radar before it premiered then just keep on delivering and capturing everyone's attention. 

Congrats Lie of Lies!

Edited by -StrongTower-
  • Heart Eyes 2
  • Clapping Hands 2
  • Party! 1

In the strong Tower, I take refuge.

-----------------------------------

So far my top 2020 K-Dramas are 1. Hospital Playlist 2. Romantic Doctor Teacher Kim Season Two 3. CLOY 4. IONTBO

Finally I have finished this. This was really emotional ride. There was times that I wanted to throw something at my TV bc Horan was just pure evil.  Her greed destroyed everything. I don´t know if she wanted leave the company to her real son. I thinking maybe not. 

Abuse makes people to do something that they first thought they would never do. But that is still not excuse. Crime is crime and abuse is abuse. 

I loved the ending. Glad it was happy ending. :wow:

• Like 1
  • Heart Eyes 3

F1, crime/thiller drama and coffee addict!

FINLAND!

On 10/28/2020 at 5:38 AM, joccu__ said:

Finally I have finished this. This was really emotional ride. There was times that I wanted to throw something at my TV bc Horan was just pure evil.  Her greed destroyed everything. I don´t know if she wanted leave the company to her real son. I thinking maybe not. 

Abuse makes people to do something that they first thought they would never do. But that is still not excuse. Crime is crime and abuse is abuse. 

I loved the ending. Glad it was happy ending. :wow:

I think all that hate towards ES was more along the line of  Jealousy.  ES ran away to protect her child even knowing she won’t have riches to raise her child but at least her child can live. She loved her daughter and was willing to keep the fact that she is her bio mom a secret so her child life can be blissful. She is also willing to give her lung to her daughter so she can be loved, live and fulfill her dreams. These are all things Hiram could never do for her own child. Yes she wanted ES to not have kids so that the company will always remain in her hands.  Her own son who was talentless and Ho Ran knew it. The only way he can be recognized is if he had real talent which there was not. Ho Ran  tried to get  ES to say good things to the painting her son did but ES said  “ It was CHILDISH “. I remember that look. Of hate and wanting to tare  her up. 
@abs-oluteM  @joccu__ @LaLa 
@ktcjdrama

• Like 1
  • Insightful 3