Crush 原来我很爱你 [2021]

sugarplum892

• 2 weeks later...

Yay!! I've watched six episodes so far and it's actually not bad. I'm thoroughly impressed by it because I wasn't sure what to expect. Evan's acting is pretty good. He is playing his role pretty well. They are not together yet, still getting to know each other. The time jump might happen towards the end. The scenes with her best friend are so sad for me to watch since I've read the novel. :cry:

• Like 2

I'm glad it's doing well! While I have my own thoughts about the novel, I'd be the first to admit that the drama has been good. I haven't seen the Nine Percent boys (besides Cai Xukun) in anything so good to see Lin Yanjun again! Like I commented earlier, his acting has continued to impressed me. No need to comment on Wan Peng because I like her in everything. Hahaha!

Crush-01-03-03.gif

• Haha 1
  • Clapping Hands 1
On 8/4/2021 at 10:31 PM, NiteWalker said:

sigh.........why fluff need to happen before angst, why cant angst happen first hahaha

The angst will happen next week based on the last episode aired this week. I'll let you know if Nian Qin continues to be the drama version (good) or turns into the novel version (not good). 

I've been really slow at updating so here's a massive photo dump of all the photos released so far. 

Nian Qin

C6nlITD.jpg

Spoiler

5U1gWih.jpg

Wu Yan

CJNCE7E.jpg

Spoiler

zVMJjUW.jpg

Main Couple

MAcQ5Uz.jpg

Spoiler

dZMku4m.jpg

nv4Utxp.jpg

7XVrLlj.jpg

x1wCxul.jpg

r371eF6.jpg

Side Couple

Spoiler

Mf6nwRI.jpg

Nian Qin's family photo

Spoiler

NWZjh5e.jpg

• Like 1

It's 3am already... And took me a whole day to finished all 12eps...LOVE THIS DRAMA!!! kudos to main lead.. Wan peng as usual.. Love her acting in this... The main lead.. In nver seen him before but acting wise... Really good..i can see him will "bad" in the next week episodes. 

Should get my sleep now... I got vaccination appointment 8.30am. Hopefully I will not be late:pandasleep:

• Haha 1

Omg @Yana!! I thought I was going to be watching this alone and no one else was going to understand how much I'm enjoying it! :letalQQ: 

Well, @NiteWalker was going to watch it later so she would understand but still!!

I watched the trailers for episode 13-18 and I can say that this Nian Qin does not have the temper like the Nian Qin in the novel. I'm so thankful because I did not like Nian Qin in the novel. 

3 hours ago, Yana said:

The main lead.. In nver seen him before but acting wise... Really good..

Lin Yanjun is a new actor. Crush is his first leading role and is also consider his acting debut, but is not his first time acting. His first acting project is Fall in Love with Chen Xingxu but that drama has not air yet. It's rumored to air some time this month but we'll see. Haha! 

I hope you got to your vaccine appointment on time!! I can't believe you stayed up until 3am but I've been there before too! :laugh:

The gif of this scene separated from the hug gif I posted earlier. 

Crush-05-03.gif

• Like 1

@Yana Based on the trailers I saw and the airing schedule, it will happen towards the end of next week's episodes.

A BTS video of their wedding towards the end of the drama:

https://weibo.com/tv/show/1034:4667315548258311?mid=4667318049181121

Episode 13-18 Trailers:

https://weibo.com/tv/show/1034:4666927931654149

That umbrella scene. =)

spacer.png

Did you finish Unforgettable Love yet? 

Edit: Another gif. =)

Crush-28-02-02.gif

1 hour ago, Tofu said:

@Yana Based on the trailers I saw and the airing schedule, it will happen towards the end of next week's episodes.

A BTS video of their wedding towards the end of the drama:

https://weibo.com/tv/show/1034:4667315548258311?mid=4667318049181121

Episode 13-18 Trailers:

https://weibo.com/tv/show/1034:4666927931654149

That umbrella scene. =)

spacer.png

Did you finish Unforgettable Love yet? 

Edit: Another gif. =)

Crush-28-02-02.gif

I just love the umbrella scene.... Waitttt... I love the scene where when they got separated during train ride. "I will wait at the same place we separated" :wow:

I'm waiting for eng sub last eps of unforgettable love:laugh:

• Like 1

@Yana Ahh!! That scene. :wow:

I'm not sure if you read the novel, but what Nian Qin said here will later describe their relationship. When they meet again after the time jump (3 years), he comments that he has always been waiting for her --- where we split, I will be waiting for you. :heart:

English subs for this scene in the trailer:

Spoiler

Their wedding photos! Wu Yan is stunning!!

qH8Vhjw.jpg

Spoiler

Spoiler

• Heart Eyes 1