Ao Rui Peng as Yan Yan
Zhang Yue as Song Jiayin
Du Yu as Song Luotian
Li Xing Lin as Wei Zhanhong
Yan Bo as Guo Chengjun
Zhang Yi Dong as Meng Zhu
Li Xing Yao

Synopsis:

Story of the only daughter of the Grand Marshal, Sang Qi, who becomes the only female student at the Imperial College due to a gamble. She was tasked to make Yan Yunzhi, the number one young master of Yan Kingdom, accept her embroidered pouch and her invitation to the Lantern Festival. If she does not succeed, she must replace the famed musician to perform in the festival. Initially, Sang Qi thought this would be an easy task. However she was chased away each and every time she went to Yan Manor. When she knew that Yan Yunzhi is studying at the Imperial College, she decides to enter the college in order to complete her mission. After numerous begging and persuasion by her father, the Emperor finally accepts Sang Qi's requests to enroll into the Imperial College. Thus with her close childhood friend Zhuo Wenyuan and other brocade-uniformed young masters, she embarks on campus life and becomes the only female student to be enrolled in the Imperial College in history.

Sources:

dramawiki

Trailer

Reserved

OSTs

Reserved

Helpful Links

Weibo

• Like 2
  • 5 months later...
  • 6 months later...
6 hours ago, NiteWalker said:

i guess we will have 4 guys fighting for the same girl? lols

This reverse harem concept must be catching on, considering it's happening with JJL, our Peng Xiao Ran. I really don't mind though, for a change to have males vying for the attention of females. I hope if this really becomes popular that some men somewhere don't feel threatened and ban such films, citing that this is totally unnatural/immoral behaviour. [sigh]

• Haha 2
On 9/17/2021 at 5:54 PM, IpohBanana said:

This reverse harem concept must be catching on, considering it's happening with JJL, our Peng Xiao Ran. I really don't mind though, for a change to have males vying for the attention of females. I hope if this really becomes popular that some men somewhere don't feel threatened and ban such films, citing that this is totally unnatural/immoral behaviour. [sigh]

hahaha nah they wont ban it unless mainly it involved them politically or something......

• Haha 2
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...