Vincenzo 빈센조 [2021]

ssteph

Thanks for all the lovely updates @ssteph @movingwheel

Knetz comments for eps 10

https://netizen-kore.com/2021/03/naver-tv-vincenzo-episode-10-comments-and-reactions.html

[Naver TV] ‘Vincenzo’ Episode 10 Comments and Reactions

Netizenkore / March 22, 2021

Ok Taecyeon and Kwak Dongyeon discovering the supporters of Song Joongki, and their tragic ending. 

rsz_screenshot_2021-03-22_at_101506_pm

1. [+131][-4] Jang Hanseo wasn’t an idiot after all!! It seems like he’s picking up Jang Joonwoo’s style as time goes on

2. [+125][-2] Ah but looking at the text messages of the families of the victims breaks my heart ㅠㅠㅠㅠ They only burnt the storage room as if they were hitting a rock with an egg… How can they be killed like that

3. [+78][-1] The call history of 3700 people, SNS and text history were all searched through to find them…

4. [+62][-4] When Joonwoo said ‘it’s time to vent our anger’… (Shudder) How intense…

5. [+55][-3] It seems like Hanseo is slowly revealing his psychopathic tendencies, which scares me….

※ Heart Attack ※ Song Joongki X Jeon Yeobin looking at each other while they are asleep

rsz_1screenshot_2021-03-22_at_101633_pm

Screenshot 2021-03-22 at 10.22.35 pm

1. [+748][-6] Song Joongki suits melo the best! ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+446][-5] This was the most heart-fluttering scene out of all the skin-ship scenes and in my head, the romantic background music was already playing ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+408][-6] Both of them have strong feelings for each other… They’re dripping honey from their eyes when they look at each other

4. [+382][-3] I hope in the final episode, the two of them take the gold from the building and leave for Malta together♥

5. [+379][-1] Omgomgomgomg…

Choi Dukmoon whooping the asses of the demolition thugs with his flashy scissor-action ♨?

Spoiler

rsz_screenshot_2021-03-22_at_102023_pm

Screenshot 2021-03-22 at 10.24.16 pm1. [+695][-2] No but the owner of the dry cleaners’ action scene seems very similar to Wonbin’s fighting scene from ‘The Man From Nowhere’… Is the owner an ex-special forces member…. He’s hella cool

2. [+536][-2] Wow, the owner of the dry cleaners ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ What’s up with him, it reminds me of Songsak ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+487][-2] Wow but it seems like the action scenes were done by himself, how commendable…

4. [+475][-3] What is that guy’s identity?

5. [+467][-1] Is this a community full of martial arts masters where they all hide their past identities – is the piano teacher a hacker then ㅋㅋㅋ

Song Joongki, reveals the identity of the real CEO of Babel to Jeon Yeobin who embraces him!

rsz_screenshot_2021-03-22_at_102611_pm

Screenshot 2021-03-22 at 10.25.45 pm

1. [+1551][-20] I want to run up to Song Joongki and embrace him too…

2. [+1223][-16] No but when they were hugging, there was the night sky and snow falling down, which set the mood for the scene and it was so nice… The directing was amazing…

3. [+1155][-23] Honestly, because he has a pretty face, I thought when Song Joongki became 30-years-old, his face and vibe would change and be a bit odd but it’s still the same. He’s still retained the same vibe, along with the manliness and also silver-foxiness as he aged – it’s so awesome. When he has his hair up and down as well ㅜㅜ He looks so handsome with his face showing ㅜㅜ

4. [+1145][-22] Are you guys dating ㅠㅠㅠㅠ When Chayoung came up and hugged him, Cenzo looked like a big lonely puppy experiencing warmth for the first time in his life ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

5. [+1014][-49] The love-line isn’t forced or sudden, and it’s been building up well and it only comes up among other plots, so what’s up with those who 

• Like 3

Mon-Tues: Lovely Runner  Wed-Thurs: -  Fri-Sat:  -  Sat-Sun: The Midnight Romance in Hagwon Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - 

On 3/22/2021 at 2:23 AM, mademoiselle said:

LOL, I am starting to think the Geumga Plaza's tenants are all retired Mafia or the like

After the fighting monks and the boaster who actually was a world class wrestler, and now the tailor who seems to be ex-special forces or something, I'm also expecting all of them to be ex-combatants of some kind or another. It makes it interesting, but also makes the beginning of the drama when the GP tenants were basically cowering a bit nonsensical? Still, it is fun.

I loved Vincenzo's fight sequences. I think it's rather fantastic that SJK has remade himself into a bit of an action star in his post-military career, though he is first and foremost an actor. It's really his emotional moments that get me in the heart, but his action scenes are fun to watch.

Now that he knows who Babo is, and JJW also knows that VC is a mafia consigliere, I'm expecting the pace between the two men trying to outwit and outmaneuver each other to pick up.

My only tad bit of criticism is that Babo is being a bit overboard. Also, it's not true that his half-brother and the Wusang lawyers are the only ones who know that JJW is the true chairman of Babel. Frankly, with JJW snapping out orders to various henchmen and cutting drug deals albeit with foreigners, I can't imagine that no one else knows that he's at least a powerful member of Babel?

Btw, I don't know if it was clear or not, but HCY and VC decide to call the real chairman of Babel "Babo" instead of "Babel's Real Chairman". They take 2 syllables of the phrase "Babel's Real Chairman" to creat the moniker "Babo". It just so happens that "babo" in Korean is also a term that means "idiot" or "fool". Nice bit of blatant word play by HCY and VC that also diminishes their enemy. I can't remember if JJW has heard them call him that or not, but if not, he'll probably be very annoyed by them for creating that nickname.

• Like 2
  • Insightful 2

Subbed...

12 hours ago, stroppyse said:

It makes it interesting, but also makes the beginning of the drama when the GP tenants were basically cowering a bit nonsensical? Still, it is fun.

That is a good point . Maybe then everybody wanted to cover up or not reveal their colourful past. I have a feeling now that with more at stake ( the gold that is ) , everyone is willing to risk more to protect the building. 

Cannot wait for new episodes !

• Like 5

Mon-Tues: Lovely Runner  Wed-Thurs: -  Fri-Sat:  -  Sat-Sun: The Midnight Romance in Hagwon Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - 

Okay! I am new on Jang Haven! Hello! I started watching vicenzo live from ep 8. Okay that previe got my hear fluttering. It seem as Vince was making her stay. He wanted he company and trying to muster up the courage to confess but she started talking about the hug and he seemed so nervous

Sorry my last post was so rushed but needed to get me thoughts down

and the sexual tension is so palpable

• Like 2
  • Heart Eyes 5

Yay @sverma . Welcome to  JangHaven . So glad you joined us. I was just so happy that she was still in his place. Co-habitation tropes are a favourite of mine :smile:. I am loving their chemistry too - initially I was quite indifferent to the romance given the tone of the drama but seeing how it has been developing makes me very excited . 

• Like 6

I re-translated the preview clip because there is just a tad bit more than on the original translation that came with the tweet that @ssteph posted.

HCY: Makgeoli. This is a black hole, this is. If you drink it, you fall into a quagmire.
HCY: You know… about earlier on the overpass, I’m sorry. For suddenly hugging you like that. You were taken aback, weren’t you?
VC: Why should you be sorry? When you’re worried, that's something that can happen.
HCY: However. After I hugged you, something became a little… sensitive. Mmm. My chest was “dugun, dugun, dugun, dugun, dugun”, it kept going like that. Was this because it was a stressful situation that it was doing that? Or if not that, then was it racing because of you?
HCY: This is something that needs to be tested.
(gets up)
VC: Aigoo. Careful. Careful.
HCY: I’m not drunk.
(reaching VC)
HCY: Stand up.
VC: What?
HCY: Stand up!
VC: Why?

I'm hoping for a hug or a kiss, but not sure we're going to get it yet. Still, only hours left until the new episode of Vincenzo!

Also, hi @sverma, welcome to JangHaven and to spazzing over Vincenzo!

• Thanks 4
  • Heart Eyes 1
  • Clapping Hands 1

It's flattering.... Pre release clip. But we know how they troll us! 

To me, I can imagine only. 

Predication :1

CY ask Vin to stand up, he follows her command. CY hugs his stomach abruptly and said why don't your heart beat! Is it sleeping or you send it away? Then fall asleep. 

Prediction :2 

She hugs him tight. His heart beating fast but CY doesn’t care as she already asleep. 

Prediction : 3

Puke or something?! 

Prediction :4 pinch his cheek and see if he is real and praising his beauty (handsomeness) 

Prediction :5 

no more today! We'll meet them in couple of hours. LOL. 

• Haha 5
9 minutes ago, Hilltrickster said:

Prediction :4 pinch his cheek and see if he is real and praising his beauty (handsomeness) 

ahahaha love the predictions. If I was Cha Young, this would probably be me.

Thanks for the translations @stroppyse

-----------

2PM members , Nichkhun & Chansung will cameo to show support for Taec

https://sports.donga.com/article/all/20210327/106109675/2

106109690.2.jpg

• Like 3
  • Awesome 1

I think CY disappointedly said that she didn’t feel anything now. That's all in the situation, she didn’t has any feelings towards Vin. She really hugged him from multiple angles. When she face his face he was avoiding her. And she knew what he said earlier ppl like him never deserve love, and she witnessed his work and collateral damages. She makes him comfortable by hiding her feelings. 

Apart from them....wow...what a fan boy Detective was! That's actually the reality of fans! That hug!!! Come on Vincenzo, you enjoyed CY hugs and here your long time fan hugging you make you terrified. 

As the cast always say this drama is predictable in a unpredictable way, there’s a deep chance we will lost very dear character to the villain side.

• Insightful 3
  • Heart Eyes 1
  • Clapping Hands 1

Corn Salad will never look the same to me anymore 😆😂

Another awesome episode. Although I am wary of the ending/cliffhanger, and then the preview. Where is the show heading now? 

Am excited even with just the bit of romance in this episode. I will take whatever they give 😆 because with this kind of show, it is very possible no crumbs is given to us at all until the very last episode. So I am enjoying the slow burn for now. VC is definitely affected more by the second hug than HCY. As for her, she is drunk, that’s why no dugun-dugun... let’s wait when she is sober, haha...

MVP of this episode for me is Ahn-gun! We laughed so much because of him. O yeah, my daughter watching this with me now. 

@sverma welcome to Geum-ga Plaza! O wait, I mean to Jang Javen! :smile:

Edited by ktcjdrama
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

MTDzeiV.gif

Currently watching: Queen of Tears // Midnight Studio // Lovely Runner // Hide // Snowstorm Love