Vincenzo 빈센조 [2021]

ssteph

@ktcjdrama i know , right??? consigliere became corn salad.... so true he was clearly affected by her second hug.... i mean he was trying to hard to restrain himself from not hugging him back....i really love how vincenzo is sooo calm and composed .... even when he knew that Cha Young is with Babel Real Boss Jang Jun Woo... he was still very composed... i love it so much since this is one of the trait I lack in my life...

That Detective was on a crack.... Oh my god.... how he jumped on vincenzo and adrenaline started playing..... it was damn funny.... I can see how tables are turning.... as per the preview Jang Han Seo and Mr. Han will meet Vincenzo separately.... it is going to be interesting watch..

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Heart Eyes 1

Currently watching

K-Drama :  

C-Drama :  Road Home

11 hours ago, movingwheel said:

. Loving both Taecyeon and SJK to the core

That last scene was good. Taec eyes especially - all red laughing cynically  and yet fuming in anger! 

12 hours ago, Hilltrickster said:

Apart from them....wow...what a fan boy Detective was! That's actually the reality of fans! That hug!!! Come on Vincenzo, you enjoyed CY hugs and here your long time fan hugging you make you terrified. 

I laughed my head off ...the writer is teasing a BL theme all the time.  So who do you think was from the dark side ? I was always wondering if Mr Nam was the one who gave CMH the intel in the early episodes. Or do you think the piano teacher ( she's got this creepy feel to her) might cross over. At the moment , she is the only one who has found out that VC & Cho's real intentions coming to Geumga in the 1st place. 

@ktcjdrama this writer didn't have any romance last two dramas right? I have this feeling it will be teased all the way now. I am not expecting much but I do hope there will be some positive development. But what was clear was that Mr Corn Salad was affected by the hug. Like @Hilltrickster mentioned , he averted her gaze when she looked up.  Plus she was quite quick to push piano teacher away from VC when the latter came to invite them for the Mafia game. CY better have some feelings soon ...so many admirers among the women in that building.

---------------

What an episode. I feel like a broken recorder but I am always excited when I watch this show. I didn't expect VC for one,  to confront JW at the end even when he found out who Babo was. I had thought they'd play along and not let him know. But then again this is one of the reasons why this drama is such a good watch because it surprises you just when you think you can predict what will happen.

Even within the dark side , cracks are showing. Wusung boss and Jang Han Seo are looking to rebel. I can definitely see why the former would prefer to back JHS up even though he isn't exactly too bright. At least JHS is or seems a lot easier to control, and won't go on mad rampages killing off people as he pleases.

The plaza tenants made me laugh no end. That Mafia game sequence was hilarious but I was ROFL when they were so happy he was actually a Mafia. Did they think he was like the British royals or something? They gave him a guard of honor and a kiss on his hands! Of course it was about time that NIS agent reveals his real identity - definitely came in very handy when they needed to track the face of JW's informant. 

From the preview , of course JW didn't die ...too early for that to happen. So I am wondering what did Mr Corn Salad and Babo come to an agreement to. I am sure the former wasn't exactly going to kill off the latter.

• Like 4
  • Heart Eyes 1

Mon-Tues: Lovely Runner  Wed-Thurs: -  Fri-Sat:  -  Sat-Sun: The Midnight Romance in Hagwon Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - 

17 minutes ago, movingwheel said:

so true he was clearly affected by her second hug.... i mean he was trying to hard to restrain himself from not hugging him back....

Only HCY can order Vincenzo to stand up and stay put, don’t move 😁

I also love it when he signaled to her not to accept Ahn-gun into their team, she acknowledged but just ignored his wishes and welcomed Ahn-gun the next second 😂

I am wondering what card Babo has that made Vince not shoot him... Did he do something to HCY already before parting and going home? Can’t tell from preview....

@abs-oluteM yes, no romance from Chief Kim too... but there was also a kiss on the cheek between the MLs 😆 so you’re right about teasing the BL theme. 

Edited by ktcjdrama
  • Like 4
  • Heart Eyes 1

MTDzeiV.gif

Currently watching: Queen of Tears // Midnight Studio // Lovely Runner // Hide // Snowstorm Love

11 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

@abs-oluteM yes, no romance from Chief Kim too... but there was also a kiss on the cheek between the MLs 😆 so you’re right about teasing the BL theme. 

He also likes Italy ! The Fiery Priest and this show have  connections to organisations from there.

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

Mon-Tues: Lovely Runner  Wed-Thurs: -  Fri-Sat:  -  Sat-Sun: The Midnight Romance in Hagwon Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - 

The whole episode was about showing biggest cracks in the evil side while the good side is starting to grow bigger even though we still shouldn't trust everyone. Getting suspicious of the elder monk. He definitely know something. Also the gold.. Vince still wants it. I think that might cause the right between him and Cha.. I know she still trusts him but today is outburst about everyone knowing about it... made sort of suspicious of him today

• Like 5
  • Insightful 1

This drama really likes to play with the meta. Today, it was Chul Wook's turn. When he was told that he looked like a North Korean, I burst out laughing. His character in this drama is very different from his character Pyo Chi Soo in CLOY.

I think I have to watch that exchange again because there are probably other

22 hours ago, ktcjdrama said:

yes, no romance from Chief Kim too... but there was also a kiss on the cheek between the MLs 😆 so you’re right about teasing the BL theme. 

Totally, the bromance verging on BL is strong with this writer, especially when one half of the bromance is sooo not into it. Anyway, I thought it was funny in Chief Kim and I think it's funny here. Though, is it wrong to be envious of An Gi Seok for getting to grope VC's butt????

edit: Oops, it turns out An Gi Seok did not grope VC's butt. Just embraced him enthusiastically.

This is the only drama that I'm really watching right now, so I'm glad that it's a fun one even with some of the darker themes.

Now, if only Babo wasn't so over the top all the time? I think he would be more lethal and creepy if he was a bit more restrained, versus having become a bit of a comic book villain right now.

• Haha 5

The hug scene was so well done. IMO, I see disappointment on Vincenzo's face after she said it was a mistake and told him to get more maekgoli. Now I want some romance scenes because they really do match well together and he didn't have to worry Cha Young not being able to accept him for who he is.

c829255f4d71301a2b7fd6d4f0dce26da04dcab1

2bebf1f0b7b6a1bf0ab42fbe28a8036fddbf9200e36125b97d23a9b781bb9cc994163b064f63aeb2

The smile is a bit sad (from my interpretation) as if Vincenzo is thinking, "How can I for a moment thought that she'll love me?"

source: thingskateknows

• Like 3
  • Heart Eyes 4

The moment all SJK's fans would love to do?

3324c1990db9d1b599759e203e1f5fe447a45575

9baeee90a0e68683db7bc7e5d22a8c28d48c3870df9d6b82e36d4f37990575ebf7d32729308efa7e

... except the butt groping. At least fans don't need to be jealous that it was SJK's butt being groped :laugh:

source: jaehwany

@movingwheel It'd be waste not to let the romance blossom even though PD isn't big on romance. Purely because SJK's fully capable for doing romantic scenes.

LOL @Tofu I thought of you for this scene

Spoiler

fc50791e9e4e950190f2eac4443c23dd1dca08e9985681f6c06cb280b07c6ad28056d14a728f6f0d

source: damn-salvatore

• Like 3
  • Haha 4

@mademoiselle that butt groping and adrenaline in background...oh myyyy..... But i like that sjk is thoroughly professional...even uf you see the bts with kim sung cheol... It was him who was embarassed... SJK was totally cool... He even went on to tell him to be comfortable...

Regarding romance , well i would like writer to explore more on that note but i am not sure considering the pace they have taken... Vincenzo never gave any honest take about his budding feelings for cha young... I just hope they don't end it open ended... I just don't want that..

• Like 5

Currently watching

K-Drama :  

Some Ep 12 spoilers as I wait for it to come on to NF

So according to this Twitter, VC was arrested and Babo still pretend to be innocent and deny being Jang Han Seok in front of the judge

Spoiler

I suppose CY managed to free him at the end but she did give Babo a good tight slap

Spoiler

Lmao - think they just did another finger flick bet right? Come on drama - let's have the skinship progress beyond a few mm of touching :smug:

This is hilarious - so this was how Taec's mates cameo-ed!

Tenant skill reveal spot light - is piano teacher a hacker girl of some sort?

Spoiler

• Like 4
  • Insightful 1

Wahhhah...VC tells CY and Mr Nam about the gold . The two of them could hardly contain their excitement . He even tells them how they will split the share if they find it . Cannot wait to see this part. CY even calls them all oppa :laugh:

By the way looks like both Mr Corn Salad and Babo have new hair styles

• Like 6

VC had to tell these two about the gold ( he was still pretending as if he just found out). He must have regretted cause they could barely contain their excitement. See how they hug him & call him oppa. He even tells them their share . LOL!

Spoiler

So the two brothers went hunting and hmm younger bro "accidentally" shot Babo...but Babo knew it was no accident.

Spoiler

Lol - another kill joy scene. CY won and got to do the finger flick. And they kiss....almost ...ahahahah

This girl!

Anyway after that scene they find out about Babo being shot & in hospital. Babo is still unconscious 

Spoiler

• Like 6

Now I know why VC had to let CY and Mr Nam know...he gets their help to get the tenants to leave

Little bro better run for his life cause Babo has woken up

Spoiler

Woot the gold was still there ...

Spoiler

But looks like Mr Cho is very greedy...he wanted the gold for himself

• Like 6

10 hours ago, movingwheel said:

But i like that sjk is thoroughly professional...even uf you see the bts with kim sung cheol... It was him who was embarassed... SJK was totally cool... He even went on to tell him to be comfortable...

SJK has always been professional in his roles. For Sungkyungkwan Scandal, SJK really sold his role of a Joseon-era playboy ladies' man who is also totally in love with his childhood friend played by Yoo Ah In. I was more impressed by SJK and YAI in that drama than anyone else. So much that I was a bit disappointed to learn that SJK and YAI weren't best buds in RL.

1 hour ago, ssteph said:

No preview for ep 13 ☹️ What will happen to Cenzo and Mr. Cho? Mr. Cho is betraying Cenzo 😭

Oh no! I hope not. Cho has already betrayed VC once albeit under duress. Hopefully, he won't be doing that again, though it seems he is. I don't think VC will die, but it's still sad that VC's trusted lieutenant in SK is turning on him because of a gambling addiction. Unless, it's something more nefarious, and Cho has been co-opted by CMH or something.

Cute how HCY and Nam reacted when they found out about the gold.

Nam: I've thought of you as family. Little brother! 

Then, HCY: Big brother! (meaning Nam) Little brother! (meaning VC)

Followed by a group hug. Awwww.

As for the Guillotine File, being in the secret cache with the gold will make it even more interesting and imperative to get into that vault.

Btw, the little metas in this drama continue. Anyone notice that the water was delivered by TQMart, a reference to Chief Kim which was written by the same writer as Vincenzo?

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

@stroppyse that file will be with the gold surely....!!! that will make gold being the interest of the whole nation.. :D

i think the reference of Mr. Ahn knowing MR. Cho goes to that Guillotine file... we will have to see how it unfolds...they are yet to show the meeting of jang han seo and Mr. Han with Vincenzo.... 

• Like 6

Currently watching

K-Drama :  

11 minutes ago, movingwheel said:

@stroppyse that file will be with the gold surely....!!! that will make gold being the interest of the whole nation.. :D

i think the reference of Mr. Ahn knowing MR. Cho goes to that Guillotine file... we will have to see how it unfolds...they are yet to show the meeting of jang han seo and Mr. Han with Vincenzo.... 

True. There are machinations within machinations in this drama.

Also, how scary is CMH? I guess she's not a double agent for the prosecution or anything like that. She's another evil minion who has taken innocent lives.

It's nice to see that the evil side is fracturing though. JJW with CMH and JHS with Lawyer Han. However, both CMH and Lawyer Han are also in it for themselves as well. No loyalty among evil people. Which I think should be the way it is. I've never understood when evil, selfish people turn extremely loyal for some reason.

• Like 5

We finally see the gold!! But we also see the true color of Mr.Cho. Not unexpected since he was becoming impatient to get to the gold. 

I find that not much happened in this episode, but was quite impressed with the opening of how Babo got away from being shot by VC. It was just an act after all. Great acting from Taec, with the pretending to be so afraid, then provoking VC at the same time when out of the sight of the prosecutors. Now I am very curious about how VC will get away from Cho’s evil intentions. We didn’t see clearly that everyone boarded the van, did we? Piano teacher will be around?

• Like 4

MTDzeiV.gif

Currently watching: Queen of Tears // Midnight Studio // Lovely Runner // Hide // Snowstorm Love