Vincenzo 빈센조 [2021]

ssteph

Taecyeon Dishes On Being Similar To His “Vincenzo” Character + 2PM’s Comeback Plans

Taecyeon-6-768x1124.jpeg

In a recent interview and pictorial with 1st Look magazine, 2PM’s Taecyeon talked about his hit drama “Vincenzo,” his thoughts on acting, and more!

Taecyeon is currently starring in tvN’s “Vincenzo” as Jang Joon Woo, a seemingly innocent rookie lawyer with a shocking secret. The multifaceted role, which is unlike anything the 2PM member has played before, has allowed Taecyeon to showcase his impressive range as an actor.

Describing the role as a new challenge for him, Taecyeon revealed that he was initially drawn to the character of Jang Joon Woo because of how similar they were.

“Joon Woo shares so many similarities with my real-life personality that when I first read the script, I thought to myself, ‘I have to do this role!'” he recalled. “But as it turned out, Jang Joon Woo was a character with a wide variety of unexpected charms.”

“Because he’s a character whose personality switches back and forth between cold and warm, I’ve been spending a lot of time worrying about each and every little detail during filming, wondering, ‘Will it look right if I express [the character] like this?'” said Taecyeon. “Because it’s a kind of acting that I’ve never tried before, I’m curious to see how viewers react to this side of me.”

Taecyeon also spoke passionately about acting and the kind of actor he strives to become.

“When I look at [potential] acting projects, I pay attention to how the story unfolds, and then what kind of side of myself I can show through my character,” he shared. “Rather than portraying an entirely different person, I personally think of acting as bringing out another side of myself or amplifying different aspects of myself to portray [a character].

“I hope that when people see my acting, they’ll be able to immediately understand what kind of character I’m playing and what kind of situation he’s in. I’m working hard to achieve that.”

Full article and more photos

https://www.soompi.com/article/1459894wpp/taecyeon-dishes-on-being-similar-to-his-vincenzo-character-2pms-comeback-plans

• Like 3
  • Heart Eyes 1

Eng trans pre-release ep 9

Cr : winterhyunbin - Twitter

Chayoung : thank you for taking me home
Vincenzo : I'm not taking you home, I'm just on my way to buy a wine
Chayoung : there's a huge wine store across Geumga plaza though
Vincenzo : it does not have the wine I'm looking for there. So I'm going to the wine store at the intersection in front of here 

Chayoung : isn't the shop closing now? 
Vincenzo : I can buy them tomorrow then

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Heart Eyes 3

That latest TMI is very cute. It was even more fun than the previous one. Taec had a lot of energy. SJK was more reserved in the previous one and seems more relaxed here. The feeling I get is that both Taec and JYB are quite in awe of him (SJK)

---------------------

BTS stills by JYB's agency

105992561.1.jpg

For tonight:

105971837.1.jpg

It is also interesting to see Jang Jun-woo and Kwak Dong-yeon, who have boosted the energy of "evil." Jang Jun-woo, who hid his identity and watched their fight from behind. However, his performance triggered his brutal matchmaking spirit. Jang Jun-woo has already declared to Choi Myung-hee that he will take care of Vincenzo himself. Attention is focused on what scary things he will do. Jang Han-seo's movement to create inner evil while living as a half-brother's marionette is also unusual. A fierce storm is approaching, which is unpredictable.

In the 9th and 10th episodes, which will air this week, dark heroes dig into the true identity of the boss to completely destroy Babel. In a previously released trailer, Vincenzo said, "An invisible enemy leaves a mark by mistake. We have to find it," he said. "I will kill you as soon as I find you," he said, signaling a merciless punishment. On top of that, I wonder what Jang Jun-woo, who has shown his presence in law firm Wusung and started threatening the  dark heroes, and Jang Han-seo, who hid a knife behind his back, will do next.

https://sports.donga.com/article/all/20210320/105971845/1

• Like 3

Mon-Tues:  Wed-Thurs: -  Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: The Midnight Romance in Hagwon Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - Meet Yourself