Vincenzo 빈센조 [2021]

ssteph

@mademoiselle i just wondered why that  scarf around song joong ki's neck....?? he was perfectly fine piece minus scarf.... why?? because director-nim wanted to give that gayish vibe... ????

i am not sure about gambling laws...lol... both of them are evil in a way so probably it was to justify vincezo's efficiency in front of CMH...

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Currently watching

K-Drama :  

C-Drama :  Road Home

1 minute ago, movingwheel said:

@mademoiselle i really loved how Song Joong Ki's facial expression and body posture changed when min seong told him that how his mother did not want to save his father and put all the blame on vincenzo's mother... he is an actor.... and a finest one at it...

Yes. That's the highlight of that scene - him being all disgusted and wanted to be away from Min Seong and then the change in eyes, expression and body language. So sexy suddenly, LOLLLL.

img.gif

img.gif

source: 4arang tistory

Omo, is SJK riding Maximus too?

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

@mademoiselle is it the same horse???? maximus???? well at least here, SJK did not call it a lady :D :D :D

it was truly highlighted scene...but i think he looks sexier without those bangs... his face looks smaller with those bangs...

i loved how hong cha young was clearly smitten when he was riding horse…. that carrot was dropped from her hands... can't blame her... we all are sold... fully to Song Joong Ki's Harem... absolutely not ashamed to admit it... !!! :D :P 

But i wish rating increase more.... that's the only regret :( 

i think twitter and naver is blasting.... I cant believe SJk is not trending on naver after this BL Theme...!!!!

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Currently watching

K-Drama :  

@movingwheel But it's on tvN, a cable network so 11% is consider very good! The calculation for cable versus SBS/KBS/MBC are not the same. To really compared, you'll have to look at the number of viewers instead and Vincenzo has 2.755 millions for the latest episode. The average rating for cable networks is not so high like the big 3. Here, have a read at this if you haven't coz I am not good with explaining.

https://www.kdramapal.com/korean-drama-ratings-explained-hotel-del-luna-got-10-which-means/

They are only at episode 8 so there's a good chance it get get higher.

Edited by mademoiselle
  • Like 3
  • Clapping Hands 1

@mademoiselle 11% is good no doubt.,... i know standard and performance wise this is far far more better than King Eternal Monarch... that was total flop as much as his fan base does not agree... 

But i want this drama to break TVN's best personally.... that will be very soul-satisfying... :D :P i know i am sounding crazy but I can't help... :P :D

have you listened to this OST?

• Like 2
  • Heart Eyes 1

Currently watching

K-Drama :  

I just love eps 8. I was laughing so much, more than the usual and SJK's performance as a reluctant straight guy needing to court a gay man had me in stiches. 

While VC and CY may not have won this battle outright , there were some small victories . VC "sacrificing" himself to be the homme fatale not only provided the comedy for us viewers, but it the also got him more information about what happened to his mother. The key thing is that the Chairwoman of the Bank was partly to blame for her husband's death. VC hears 1st hand that his mother is truly innocent ( not that  he had actually doubted her , if you ask me) and this is enough motivation for him to stay on to clear her name. Gold or not , VC will not be going to Malta (?) so soon (or at all if he falls for CY) .  Also Min Seong's crimes of abusing his gay lovers got exposed , so he wouldn't go scot free though I am sure Wusung would find a way to clear his name. 

To me this writer's plot is good and well thought out. I know that not everyone appreciates the humor but I  like that every character here isn't here just for comedy. They are weaved in nicely to the main plot. For example, all those tenants doing side jobs as zombie actors , came in very handy to scare Min Cheol. Then Min Seong isn't just some random cameo - his father is the reason  VC's mother's is in jail. MC's drunk reveal about what his father gave VC the motivation to keep up his BL act. 

Like @HerManyShows said earlier, that the preview had teased the 1st skinship between CY and VC. Who knew it turned out the way it did ! LOL! But it is clear even in that horse- riding scene that CY is falling too. I don't think the romance here is going to be front & centre. And I am okay with that. I love the slow burn plus them working together is super fun as it is. We do have a 20 - episode drama here, perhaps more progress in eps 10 ? 

So all the tenants are looking hard for the gold...the million dollar question is whether the gold is still there? Know what, I should set up a poll for this! :pandahappy:

Oh can we please have the gif of the last scene where VC & CY walks off smiling? Maybe I can use it for my signature or profile picture!

• Insightful 1
  • Heart Eyes 1
  • Clapping Hands 1

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: Queen of Tears Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - Will Love In Spring

Yay ....thanks @Chocolate :pandablush:

@ssteph that jacket is like Rm1160 my money. :pandawhat: That is like super expensive. But I really love how he is dressed. Even Cha Young's suits are very nice & flatter her. 

30 minutes ago, im0202 said:

Midway through Ep 8 and I just wanna say I'm laughing so much watching this... :laugh:

Hide contents

Why the genre became like BL :lol:

The way they edited the whole horseback riding scene hahahahha

Summore did you see the scarf he was wearing as it was flying like a flag ...omaigaddddd

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: Queen of Tears Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - Will Love In Spring

8 minutes ago, movingwheel said:

@Chocolate i need to check tumblr then.... 

@abs-oluteM i think they had gala time shooting these.... both kim sung cheol and song joong ki.... SJK might be soo damn frustrated...

I am waiting for the BTS! 

-------------

This last week's subbed...sorry I know this not the Abs Club,:pandacool: but we have to appreciate how nice Taec look ....he really did some push-ups and all here @mademoiselle

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

@abs-oluteM me too.... wholeheartedly waiting for BTS...

its trending at no 9 in india today .... Eternal Monarch started trending at top 10 since  3rd or 4th episode itself.... but then again SJK does not have stardom like LMH... hence it took time... but now i believe it will keep trending after every week.... because people have discovered it...

• Like 3
  • Heart Eyes 1

Currently watching

K-Drama :  

Ok Taecyeon reveals the reasoning behind his curly hair in Vincenzo and it is not what you think

Source

The real villain in Vincenzo, played by Ok Taecyeon has finally revealed why he chose to have curly hair on the show.

intern_main.jpg?itok=yq3tDz69&width=750&

Ok Taecyeon reveals the reasoning behind his curly hair in Vincenzo and it is not what you think
The real villain in Vincenzo, played by Ok Taecyeon has finally revealed why he chose to have curly hair on the show.

In the tvN weekend drama 'Vincenzo', Jang Joon-woo, played by Ok Taecyeon, who has been cosplaying as a handsome intern attorney, is in reality,  the half-brother of Jang Han Seo (played by Kwak Dong Yeon) and the real chairman of the Babel Group. He is a character who stands at the center of a looming evil and tries to dominate the Republic of Korea by creating an unbeatable cartel that encompasses the political world, the media, and the prosecution, and is a new, unpredictable villain who is brighter and eerie than your usual run of the mill K-Drama villain.

With regards to his character, Ok Taecyeon said, "After the reality is revealed, Jang Joon Woo's  presence alone is a strong enough character, so I wanted to give an unpredictable unexpectedness from the beginning in terms of visuals." He further explained that he hoped that Jun Woo, a sociopath who does pays no heed to humanity and for whom, the ends justify the means, with his ambition to dominate the Republic of Korea, looked like a more crazy villain. He said that he chose an external transformation because he wanted to be able to convey the feel of a 'less grown-up adult' peculiar to the character Jun Woo, who was taught to never miss anything that can be held in his hand from a young age.

It was also revealed that the tie that Intern Jang Joon Woo wears consistently also has something to do with his character. Taecyeon's stylist for 'Vincenzo', Lee Han Wook revealed that he chose a striped tie to give a smart feeling fitting of an intern attorney, and in order to minimize the shortcomings that could seem flat and boring when using a tie, he layered knits. He also explained how he curated a modern style by changing the color of the suit.

As such, it is clear that every single detail in important in 'Vincenzo' and if you're not paying attention, you could miss out a lot! 

• Like 3