Vincenzo 빈센조 [2021]

ssteph

Wooooooooowwwwwww @mademoiselle  Those are amazing arms  :Ghastlel:  he looks really hot. At one time I remember @SilverMoonTea likes him alot. I am actually so glad that Taecyon is not just in this drama as some bungling idiot , this will prove his versatility.

Hmm  I just saw the spoiler that @ssteph post regarding who Mr Crystal Ball is . I think that it is possible which means a traitor in their midst; unless he and CMH are not exactly bad . I am still undecided about whether  CMH  is one of the villains here,   or whether she too is becoming a monster to fight a monster. But she did order for the truck of doom. Unless there is going to be some reveal later that it was just a misleading edit. 

• Like 6

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: Queen of Tears Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - Will Love In Spring

51 minutes ago, abs-oluteM said:

@SilverMoonTea likes him alot. I am actually so glad that Taecyon is not just in this drama as some bungling idiot , this will prove his versatility.

Haha I enjoying his intern version a lot, but then think why his role so minor here. And then in the end of ep 4 dang! Lols, I'm shocked 😆 He looks good too with CY, I'm curious did he ever really like her? Or it's just all an acting? 

Ep 4 was pretty good pace, and I also love that Vincenzo settle the issue in his own hand, but it seems he doesn't really need lawyer license then? :laugh:

This drama has western series feeling to it. I think my most memorable scene is when Vincenzo and CY when to prison and interrogating the driver. @ssteph's oppa acting is jjang!! Very detailed acting, when he smashed the glass window too. 

• Like 5
  • Awesome 1

ezgif-com-gif-maker-47.gif

Gosh.... 10 minutes silence to appreciate how cool and sleek SJK looked and Taecyeon's Abs.  all 3 ppl - vincenzo , jang jun woo and choi myung hee can read people  thorough and thorough.... SJK and CMH immediately knew that this guy is not chairman.... it seems impossible that SJK did not get any hint that Ok Taecyeon is THE BIG BADDY...while talking over phone,  Ok Taecyeon immediately knew that she is behind babel group pharmaceutical warehouse blast...

• Like 5
  • Insightful 1

Currently watching

K-Drama :  

C-Drama :  Road Home

Couldn’t resist checking for spoilers. 
Hmm Vincenzo is looking at her differently 

Is this the beginning of the romance? Taecyon still pretending.,,came to visit CY telling her he’s made it as a partner of Wusung 

But oh he went from Angel to devil real fast . That body though :pandaevil:

Preview 

• Like 5

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: Queen of Tears Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - Will Love In Spring

On 3/2/2021 at 6:08 AM, mademoiselle said:

Ditto! I feel like Vincenzo should have hired people to do the dirty work and not do it himself. To me, a smart mastermind don't dirty their own hands. I think the show wants to create a vigilante that brings the bad to justice but if they must - at least wear a mask like Batman? But I can't imagine SJK in a mask so... scrap that. Now Vincenzo is putting himself at risk and he doesn't have his Italian mob brothers to help him, I don't know how the rest of the show would be like. I'm actually surprise Taecyeon show hand so quickly as the Big Bad. Indeed let's wait and see how it all play out.

I actually thought Vincenzo doing the dirty work himself was in keeping with his character, e.g. when he set the blaze to the vineyard himself, as well as a bit more realistic (relatively speaking) in terms of not knowing enough people in Korea to do his dirty work for him and be loyal to him. One of the things that irked me was how the bad guys are always able to get loyal minions somehow.

I do think that both Vincenzo and HCY should have stayed masked up. That was very much a drama moment. Though, it's early enough that I wonder if that will come back to haunt them rather than be a throwaway bit.

Just starting to watch episode 5 now, and actually, I'm liking Taec so far as the Big Bad who is playing a dual role as the fumbling intern instead of stepping forward as the evil mastermind. Taec's acting seems to have improved a lot, and I'm even happy with his mix of English and Korean when he speaks as well as his bits of goofiness especially since it feels a bit more sinister and sociopathic since it overlays the evil mastermind underneath who is fine with destroying lives and taking lives if it benefits himself.

Also, having the reveal sooner rather than later lets us in on the machinations of both sides, especially since it wasn't exactly a secret that Taec was going to end up being the Big Bad. Btw, nice post-army abs on Taec!

Having fun reading everyone's posts! Will be back later after I finish the episode to write more thoughts.

• Like 5

Episode 5 is really cute. I like how the Plaza people are embracing Vincenzo, and he is slowly being won over albeit grudgingly.

5 hours ago, movingwheel said:

Gosh.... 10 minutes silence to appreciate how cool and sleek SJK looked and Taecyeon's Abs.  all 3 ppl - vincenzo , jang jun woo and choi myung hee can read people  thorough and thorough.... SJK and CMH immediately knew that this guy is not chairman.... it seems impossible that SJK did not get any hint that Ok Taecyeon is THE BIG BADDY...while talking over phone,  Ok Taecyeon immediately knew that she is behind babel group pharmaceutical warehouse blast...

I agree that the real fighters in this drama are VC, HCY, and JJW. I'm a bit surprised that VC hasn't sensed something off about JJW. Or maybe he has, and we're just not privy to it yet.

I actually appreciate Taec's acting here a lot actually. The goofy intern is a bit of a throwback to the kinds of roles that he's usually cast in. However, he's getting a chance to play the cold, merciless villain which is a stretch for him, which I think he's handling well so far, though it's still early in the drama. Still, in his scene with "Chairman" Jang, JJW did come across as menacing, and their height difference also worked to JJW's advantage.

• Like 3
  • Heart Eyes 2

Episode 5 is another enjoyable, fun episode! I had :wow: eyes at the scene of Vincenzo about to flick Cha Young's forehead.

1f19dbf1c861088e33f2a3b2ad89e2318307838d.gifva9cf15ce4b11d8868196781a8d5d92d2508375d6.gifv

That gaze. That smile ... aigoo... a bit more of this, yeah, he might really need adoption. The romance is budding and the uncertainty I feel about this pairing has spoof, gone. I'm sold just from the above scene. And that fight scene? Eccellente. @SilverMoonTea I think SJK just kick YJG's butt in fight scene sequence, haha.

9f07c499c8ecff99b8f615c19885af295ea2aede

These combination reminds me of Hyena a lot actually. Both likes to be flashy and act cool. Very nice entrance and good use with the Lamborghini~ after all, our Vincenzo Quassano is Italian. xD I think even evil Jun Woo at that moment approves and was amused with Cha Young posing for the cameras.

I honestly believe Jang Jun Woo does adore Cha Young and finds her cute. He has always tried to persuade her not to go against Babel and that showed he really doesn't want her hurt. However, I cannot be sure he truly likes her deep enough romantically. There's no clear signs of possessiveness or obsession we can see from his behaviour and reactions towards seeing Cha Young close to Vincenzo.

As for Jang Han Seo, he's likely a double edge sword that could betray Jun Woo. I see why Show let us know Jun Woo is the Big Bad now - so he could insert himself into more scenes from now on. I like what I see for Taecyeon's dual roles  ^ ^ I think he's doing superbly too so far. How you enjoy that abs scenes @abs-oluteM hahaha.

I honestly hope Vincenzo knew the bug was in that pot of plant. I was already suspectful of it but then latter scene I didn't see it in the sea of plants so I thought they chuck it out. 🤞🏻 Here's to hope episode 6 our OTP will not lose the first battle. It'd be very embarrassing if they do after all that flashy entrance and walk. 🙈

• Like 2
  • Haha 4
1 hour ago, ssteph said:

Ep 6 pre-release

@stroppyse if you're free or around, will be great if you could translate this pre-release bit that ssteph has posted. Thanks loads!

They are really opposites...she's expressive and talkative. He is cool & reserved.

@movingwheel @ktcjdrama This role really brings out something new to SJK's acting. Love it. He's just perfect here. 

@mademoiselle please help me find some nice gifs of errrr Taec ...ahaha . Seriously amazing body :pandahappy:

I am finally going to watch now. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 4

1 hour ago, mademoiselle said:

Ok @abs-oluteM found one, but this looks kinda ... wrong :lol:

IKR...after all this ain't supposed to be a BL drama  ...hmmmm :pandaevil:  But I am pleased with what Taecyon is doing here - he is convincing as the villain who pretends to be a fool . I too agree that he is genuinely fond of Cha Young. He had that jealous look when she was helping Vincenzo to walk  after that spicy competition . I have to say that entire sequence leading up to it was so good. Lol - I learned a a new word on measuring spicy level - scoville! It had just the right amount of humor , and in fact I like how the drama has struck a good balance between the serious and the funny bits such that there's not one boring moment. And yes, this drama reminds me of Hyena , a personal favorite from last year. 

------------------------

One of the things that I liked at the beginning of the episode was after the fire when Cha Young was hugged by her father's former client. Cha Young was pleasantly surprised but she was touched too. It was a good reminder of her father's legacy. I love what they have done with CYs character . She's still  sometimes dramatic and over the top but she's not just flash. Clearly she was and is  good at her job. Vincenzo and Cha Young make good partners because she being noisy and extroverted can distract ( and bull doze!)  the person while Vincenzo quietly observes and looks for clues. He makes a good strategist , and she executes them well . I am glad that they didn't overdo the bickering trope - and in fact I enjoy watching them work together ( I need gifs of all their walking together scenes!) . While I am in no rush for the romance , I do like the subtle hints and I can clearly see them falling for each other.  Given this writer's style, I am sure it will end up being more funny than lovey-dovey 

I know a lot of praise has gone out for SJKs acting, and I also see a lot of positive reactions to Taecyon's reveal as the big bad fella. And I agree . But  I do know that Jeon Yeo Bin had some criticisms initially because her character seems exaggerated. In her defense ,  I feel she has good comedic timing, and she can also deliver during the serious and more reflective moments. I have seen her in both Save Me ( a supporting role) and Be Melodramatic ( lead role) and she's a versatile actress. 

• Like 7

@Chocolate the weak people enters in lamborghini... !!!!! i have no words... :smile:

I do feel Jeon Yeo Bin is a marvelous actress and an underrated as of now... she should be A lister... 

about ok taecyeon's acting ... it has improved much and i am loving him as big bad villain here...

all in all i am indeed loving those subtle scenes between the leads... how hong cha young does not want vincenzo to go away... and vincenzo is also liking her..!!

• Like 4
  • Heart Eyes 2

Currently watching

K-Drama :  

C-Drama :  Road Home