Vincenzo 빈센조 [2021]

ssteph

@ssteph me too...that BTS is gonna be super fun. 

His cameo was probably the best so far. This actor left a good impression on me as inmate in Prison Playbook.

105876275.1.jpg

https://sports.donga.com/article/all/20210315/105876276/1

In tvN's Saturday-Sunday drama "Vinsenzo," which aired on the 14th, Kim Sung-chul made a surprise appearance as Hwang Min-sung, a member of Sinkwang Bank, in the drama, leaving a strong impression. Hwang Min-sung gave off a special chemistry with Vincenzo in an epic story in which Vincenzo (Song Joong-ki) is breaking down the Babel Group, ensuring that Shin Kwang Bank's investment will result in nothing. 

Hwang Min-sung first appeared in the meeting with Choi Myung-hee (played by Kim Yeo-jin), who told him to pretend to invest in Babel Group, a vicious company, and she would  cover up his past misdeeds. After learning that Shin Kwang Bank was investing in the Babel Group, Vincenzo approached Hwang Min-sung intentionally, and Hwang Min-sung, who did not know this, gradually opened up to Vincenzo by telling him the secrets of his family.

As time went by, he fell in love with Vincenzo and eventually fell for the push and pull, and made a dramatic statement that he would not sign at the signing ceremony of the Babel Group and Shinkwang Bank since he wanted to please Vincenzo. However, as soon as he left the ceremony, he was taken to a dark practice room where zombies were hiding, and when he saw them, Hwang Min-sung, panicked, was arrested on charges of assault and intimidation, leading to a humorous ending.

On this day, Kim Sung-chul who had acted  with Song Joong-ki when he appeared on tvN's "Arthdal Chronicles,", perfectly demonstrated his fresh character as a young bank president, from visuals to speech and behavior, increasing his immersion. In particular, he added a sense of humanity by creating a sense of familiarity with his appearance as a villain.

Kim Sung-chul played the role of Han Hyun-ho,, in his previous drama SBS 'Do you like Brahms?' leaving a deep lingering impression with his mature acting, and achieved a successful acting transformation through KBS2 drama special 2020 'One Night'. In the midst of this, Kim Sung-chul is said to have provided the fun and tension of the play by appealingly unraveling Hwang Min-sung's narrative despite his short appearance in "Vincenzo."

• Like 5
  • Star Struck 1

Mon-Tues:  Wed-Thurs: -  Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: The Midnight Romance in Hagwon Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - Meet Yourself

@ssteph @movingwheel Think that's what most people expect that Jang Han Seo will join hands with VC to overthrow JW. I am assuming that JHS bought that gun to get rid of JW - he is clearly trying to appear like an idiot in front of JW but I think he's a lot cleverer than JW will give him credit for.

Anyway , nice to read that Kwak Dong Yeon is getting a lot of good reviews for his scenes.

https://www.sedaily.com/NewsView/22JTGXPQFK

Spoiler

In this way, Kwak Dong-yeon led the immersion of the drama by drawing the inner side of Jang Han-seo, who was always hidden in the shadow of his brother, with a high acting ability. In particular, he demonstrated a wide spectrum of acting by delicately expressing complex emotions such as anger, inferiority, and ambition hidden in Jang Han-seo's foolishness.

Hmmm I read the controversy about the bimbimbap too. More here if you're interested

http://www.koreatimes.co.kr/www/art/2021/03/688_305562.html

@LaLa come post & earn some money. 10 points per post till end of this week.

• Like 5

Mon-Tues:  Wed-Thurs: -  Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: The Midnight Romance in Hagwon Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - Meet Yourself

13 minutes ago, ssteph said:

@abs-oluteM @movingwheel yes. And Han Seo knows Joon Woo killed their father. He can be the one who will reveal it.

i think vincenzo had it guessed that jun woo is the real one.... nothing goes beyond his sixth sense...and he will be the one to bring out of jun woo killing his father from han seo...

• Like 5

Currently watching

K-Drama :  

C-Drama :  Road Home

A fan of Song Joong Ki in Korea shared this on IG last week (9 March)

https://www.instagram.com/p/CMMtiWclTEW/

According to major news outlets in Korea yesterday, there are rumors that 2 tons of gold bars are buried in the basement of an old Japanese farm warehouse in the middle of downtown Iksan, Jeollabuk-do.😱😂
This old house was recently designated as a nationally registered cultural property. It is about 140 billion won based on the domestic gold market on this day.🤭🤭
This news remind me of Vincenzo Casano and I read comments on a few of news articles. It was a great joy to find that all top comments with most likes are mentioning “Vincenzo.”😂😂 Of course! These top comments indirectly show how popular “Vincenzo” is in Korea! Looking forward to epi7!😉

b58902e533e8d07cc3ed34329d2aeecdb3f5113f

b9ec0d7b7e761d65cfd775e90f4a99a2ba2bb9e9

f75cd221c1c7c8c460db580d6891326acb2fe965

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Shocked 2
9 hours ago, movingwheel said:

i think vincenzo had it guessed that jun woo is the real one.... nothing goes beyond his sixth sense...and he will be the one to bring out of jun woo killing his father from han seo...

I am certain that VC knows that JW cannot be just an ordinary lawyer. He (JW) keeps giving himself away , the recent one was where he told JHS to calm down. Correct me here if I am wrong but I think JW is going to reveal himself next week based on the hints given by the written preview @ssteph posted. 

8 hours ago, ssteph said:

According to major news outlets in Korea yesterday, there are rumors that 2 tons of gold bars are buried in the basement of an old Japanese farm warehouse in the middle of downtown Iksan, Jeollabuk-do.😱😂

I can imagine lots of people will be buying metal detectors & such just like the tenants of Geumga Plaza. Do you remember what the Chef says he used to be?

---------------

By the way , The Swoon has a lot of gifs of SJK :D

https://giphy.com/gifs/TheSwoon-Z3rPZp870hd9TlqeHE

giphy.gif

• Like 5

I'm not surprised by the news of Kwak Dong Yeon. He has always been considered second best because he is not as bright as Joo Won. He gets abused by Joo Won all the time and from their clips in episode 7, he just seems fed up with it. 

I think it's interesting that they have him wear button down shirts with wide collars. It makes his neck looks smaller -- almost as if someone is strangling him. 

I just finished episode 7 today, will get started on episode 8 before the weekend. Noticed that the cello player from Brahms has a funny cameo. Can't wait to see it! 😁

• Like 3
  • Clapping Hands 2

Cameo for episode 9. Actor Ko Sang Ho will play the role of FM prosecutor Jeong In-guk of the Southeastern District Prosecutor's Office

https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/312/0000474448

"I want to thank writer Park Jae-beom and director Kim Hee-won for letting me join the good work even though I joined from the middle. "I think I am most happy and excited to participate as a performer in a work that viewers have been enjoying since the first broadcast," he said.

"I can work with actor Song Joong-ki, who I met briefly in the Arthdal Chronicles, once again, so I am having more fun every time I shoot," he said. "I am also curious and looking forward to how the viewers will see through the broadcast." "I would appreciate it if you show a lot of support and watch," he said with a warm message.

(Eng trans : Papago)

0000474448_001_20210317114725278.jpg?typ

Edited by ssteph
  • Like 4