Vincenzo 빈센조 [2021]

ssteph

Gonna watch eps 8 in a bit ...but just look at this :heart:. Loved it when they smiled at each other feeling victorious !

And we got a back hug! kkkkkkk

Spoiler

Spoiler

it is BL Theme this week :MewGiggle:

Preview

• Haha 4

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: Queen of Tears Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - Will Love In Spring

What I loved about episode 8 were all the Space Sweepers references! :laugh:

"Tae Ho", the name that VC uses with the ShinKwang bank pres that he's trying to attract is the name of his character in Space Sweepers. And, when the two of them are riding the kiddie spaceship ride at the amusement park, the young pres yells out "Spaceship Victory!" "Victory" is the name of the spaceship in Space Sweepers, and the Korean title of Spaceship Sweepers" is "Spaceship Victory".

There are lots more that I thought was really good about episode 8 which moved a lot faster than episode 7 for me, and I'll be back later to write more of my thoughts.

• Like 4
  • Insightful 3

:pandalove: Vincenzo Event! :CharmanderYay:

It's time! It's time for the Vincenzo Event.

After 8 episodes, the drama is at the mid-point, and it's keeping us fans engaged and entertained every week. Not to mention, Song Joong Ki is killing it in his role, deftly handling the serious, emotional, nuanced elements with his expressive face and body language as much as his lines, and the broader comedy that he and his castmates do so well. Ably supported by an experienced cast, and with a surprising turn as a villain by Ok Taecyeon, there is just everything to love about this drama!

So, during this Event, every post after this post will get 10 points. Points to be tallied and awarded at the end of the Event. With enough posts, you may earn enough to buy the 2 new Vincenzo badges that are for sale in the Member Shop!

Event ends at the end of the week, and there will be a post marking the end of the Event. Looking forward to continuing to read your thoughts and feel your love about this drama!

• Like 4
  • Clapping Hands 1
  • Party! 4

I’m watching the 1st few minutes, was too tired last night . 
What’s evident is that VC has grown on the tenants & they have grown on him too . If they really do find the gold, think he may actually split it with them . Lol!

This writer loves hiding stuff in basements . Even in The Fiery Priest , there was one full of money ! 
Congrats to the entire VC team ! 

• Like 3
  • Party! 2

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: Queen of Tears Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - Will Love In Spring

Rating is a big concern for me.... it is soo entertaining thus far and i am upset why it is not crossing the threshold of 11%.... and also why the saturday episodes are a bit down? it should at least get an average rating of 12-13% by the time it concludes 20th episode....if we look at big dramas of tvn like encounter , my sunshine etc... it was beyond 13% but i am not expecting that much....

• Like 3

Currently watching

K-Drama :  

C-Drama :  Road Home

10 hours ago, movingwheel said:

@stroppyse i know , right??? he is choosing all of his ex character names .... the plants in jipuragi law firm are named as shijin , maru , eun seom etc.... :D

he indeed gave his latest movie space sweepers reference...

According to this news, name for plants was an idea from the screenwriter 🙂 It was written in the script.

https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/477/0000288210

• Like 1
  • Insightful 3
2 minutes ago, ssteph said:

According to this news, name for plants was an idea from the screenwriter 🙂 It was written in the script.

https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/477/0000288210

in other words , she is a song joong ki fan... :D :D

and why would he or she not be...??? i mean can you see it .. he has no qualms with him experimenting.... i think i am first time seeing an actor performing a kind of gay character......a man flirting with another man... in prime time television where it is still a big no.... he is daring and does not fear to experiment....

• Like 2
  • Heart Eyes 2

Currently watching

K-Drama :  

C-Drama :  Road Home

Oh god. I’m practically squealing & yelling when VC casually touched his neck. The ideal man with pale face & glistening eyes .

Somebody please find lots of good quality gifs of SJK on the horse . 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

I'm still watching but have to come in and say Vincenzo initiate the touch touch first!

And agree, I think Vincenzo knows Jun Woo is Babel's boss. Jun Woo is making it too obvious. Also, I was hoping Han Seo (nearly wrote Han Seo Joon (from Mouse) here) could redeem himself but after seeing him abuse the managers, he's just as scumbag as Jun Woo.

I had so much fun / laughs watching this episode throughout and yes @movingwheel Cha Young is awesome. She's falling hard on Vincenzo (totally swooning at him riding the horse). I would've swoon too except I couldn't do it because of Cha Young and Min Seong :laugh:

Rewind to episode 7, I have been meaning to ask - did Korean law change? I thought Koreans are not allowed to gamble? Choi Myung Hee and Vincenzo (and other Koreans) are gambling.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2