Vincenzo 빈센조 [2021]

ssteph

@abs-oluteMi just went through that scene where they were competing with spicy food... two things i noticed - they discussed about some environmental litigation and jun woo was ignorant as if how can that be an issue. vincenzo picked it up immediately and he told him that it is very very common in USA and EU. sond point is - jun woo  said that outside he looks caring but inside he is a demon (not literal meaning) , vincenzo justified that he is not like that. 

a) it is totally out of character for vincenzo to pick up on a normal discussion just to prove that he CAN EAT spicy food. this is so not vincenzo.

b) when Jun woo said such things , it is highly impossible that it did not click his mind because he knows that he is like that.... and he understands that jun woo also understands how he is in real..

Plus only he could pronounce his name properly plus it is customary for mafia to know the boss of the other family to understand whom they are facing. its impossible that vincenzo did not put two and two together...jan jun woo and jang han seo... he does not know who is the first son... absolutely impossible..

• Like 3
  • Insightful 2

Currently watching

K-Drama :  

C-Drama :  Road Home

@movingwheel , prior to the spicy food incident, I don't think it has crossed VC's mind who Jun Woo is. The same surnames won't mean a thing since tonnes of folks would have that sort of surname. What is certain is that VC knows Jang Han Seo is not the actual boss of Babel . He confirmed that when he went to suss the latter out at the gym. So with that knowledge, VC will start paying attention to who could be the one calling the shots. Fortunately for VC, Jun Woo is unable to fully keep up the façade. The fire that VC set to the factory triggered JW to start reacting. JW realised that the lawyers needed to know who was the boss as he was becoming impatient with their failures to handle the issue. At the same time his fondness for CY meant that he could not be rational and cool about things. The last scene of how he "warned" them would be a clear indication to VC that Jun Woo is not who he paints himself to be. VC would definitely catch on that JW's interest in this lawsuit & how he is so against CY doing this seems rather out of the ordinary. 

• Like 4

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: Queen of Tears Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - Will Love In Spring

@abs-oluteM yep that "warning" or rather "unwarranted advice" nailed the coffin. Vincenzo knows... he surely knows. he is not a person who likes  to  compete for spicy food competition even if someone instigates. very cool , calm outside. 

He knows... He surely knows.

I am glad SJK is working on such an amazing project... He is not a passing fad that a lot of people claim after divorce.. people even went on to state that DOTS was amazing only because of SHK... i am happy..

have you seen this video???

Song joong ki and Taecyeon in Running Man :D

its funny.... joong ki in all colorful clothes ...

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

Currently watching

K-Drama :  

Just now, ssteph said:

@movingwheel in that Running Man video, there is also Nichkhun. He is Rottip in Arthdal Chronicles 😂

i know i  have seen that.... its a shame that a drama like arthdal is not getting the schedule for shoot even after netflix declaring for second season.... i just dont want them to cancel it...be it 2025 but please do it... 

• Like 4

Currently watching

K-Drama :  

31 minutes ago, ssteph said:

Signed up for law school, this is the faculty. 

If the professor look like this , I’ll also study law :pandacool:

——-

Some subbed parts of the latest BTS 

• Like 3
  • Haha 3

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: Queen of Tears Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - Will Love In Spring

Such a cute promotional video of Taec

Some cameos for tomorrow

https://sports.donga.com/article/all/20210311/105824553/1

105824542.1.jpg

While Vincenzo announced a reversal by launching 'Plan B', the special cameo unveiled on this day sparks more anticipation. First, Kim Seong-cheol, who has a strong acting ability, transforms into 'Hwang Min-seong', a bank manager with a secret is expected to show a special bromance chemistry with Vincenzo. The appearance of unexpected characters is also interesting. Kim Byeong-ji, who is scrambled as a youth soccer team coach, and Lim Chae-moo, who is  a surprise appearance, are raising expectations .

• Like 5

The CGI is really good @Chocolate. Am impressed. @movingwheel yeah I cannot wait. Normally they will release this around 10 pm my time here in Malaysia if I am not mistaken. 

New stills & article for tonight

105859672.1.jpg

Vincenzo and Chayoung Hong, who decided to destroy the affiliates of the Babel Group one by one, made Babel Chemistry as their first target. The two dug into the case of the Babel Chemical Industrial Accident. Babel, has been using toxic substances for drug development, getting hospitals to manipulate the victims' diagnosis, bribing the media to blurr the nature of the case, and using Wusang Law firm to strike out the trial. Vincenzo and Chayoung Hong overturned the court with  tricks beyond imagination. And the villains, angry at the thrilling performances of the dark heroes, counter-attacked. Choi Myung-hee (played by Kim Yeo-jin) condemned the victims of industrial accidents and drove Vincenzo and Hong Cha-young into a corner. Eventually, Cha-young Hong was brought to trial without a key witness. However, when Vincenzo appeared as a financial witness, it caused a reversal. When he entered the courtroom, Vincenzo's dazzling aura foretold another thrilling revenge battle.

Meanwhile, Vincenzo's cold face, who stands as a witness in the public photo, catches the eye. What kind of novel ideas do Vincenzo and Chayoung Hong have since it has been revealed that they who decided to befriend the  'enemy of my enemy'. Since the two who have always deviated from their expectations, the counter-attack that will also lead to the villains' counter-attack .

In the following photos, the appearance of Cha-Young Hong, trapped in a detention center, reminds the dark heroes that an unexpected crisis has come. As Joon-Woo Jang (played by Taek-Yeon Ok) revealed his identity to the law firm's and foretold an all-out war, the vicious villains are not expected to withdraw easily. Cha-young Hong, who was behind bars, is sending a rescue signal to Vincenzo with an eager glance, adding to his laughter. I wonder what kind of wit Vincenzo will be able to use, and if he will be able to overturn the villains' plate and save Cha-Young Hong.

In the 7th episode aired today (13th), Vincenzo, who jumped into the game as an irresistible witness, unfolds unpredictable activity. In the trailer released earlier, the scene of Jang Jun-woo exploded seeing  Vincenzo's big success. He said, “Crush it quickly,” and the dangerous sight that followed the order raised tension. Here, a word from the investigator (Choi Young-jun), saying, “Merchandisers may be injured,” implied that an unusual incident took place in Geumga Plaza. Vincenzo always offered a solution when a crisis hit. Attention is drawn to what is the 'hidden card' that Vincenzo pulled out in the counterattack of the villains coming tight.

https://sports.donga.com/article/all/20210313/105859682/1

• Like 5

"It wasn't filmed in Italy?" Viewers impressed with the jaw-dropping CG for the drama 'Vincenzo'

https://www.allkpop.com/article/2021/03/it-wasnt-filmed-in-italy-viewers-impressed-with-the-jaw-dropping-cg-for-the-drama-vincenzo

1615580523-vincenzo.jpg

tvN/Netflix's new Sat-Sun blockbuster series 'Vincenzo' starring Song Joong Ki is quickly becoming the talk of the town as it has gained an immense amount of popularity starting from the first episode.

With plot twists and hints of comedy breaks, the drama is quickly gaining love in both South Korea and overseas. Other than the screenplay, there is another aspect that impressed the viewers - the mouth-dropping computer graphics.

The main character, Vincenzo Cassano, played by Song Joong Ki, is a consigliere/lawyer for the Italian mafia. Vincenzo Cassano is a character who was adopted in Italy at the age of 8 and lived there his whole life. So naturally, the drama includes scenes in Italy. 

With the COVID19 pandemic taking place worldwide, many viewers wondered how the film crew was able to film abroad. However, it was revealed that the production was never filmed in Italy, and many of the Italian scenes were, in fact, the work of computer graphics.

The scenes are so seamless that not many viewers realized it was all CG. Many thought that the filming might have taken in a place that is similar to Italy with minimal computer graphic work. However, to everyone's surprise, many of the scenes were entirely digital.

Viewers now have another reason to be impressed with the popular drama. Korean fans of the drama expressed how impressed they were by leaving comments saying, "I thought they filmed this before COVID, wow, this is amazing," "The actor's concentration is amazing too, it would have been hard to act in that environment," "This is so amazing," "CG?! that's so crazy," "This is so fascinating. It looked so real," and "This is truly awesome, really awesome."

• Like 1
  • Awesome 3
  • Star Struck 1

@abs-oluteM just watched episode 7... and regarding promo , yes he is hugging cha young in the middle....

Okay , so ep 8 will show vincenzo's mother again...

Regarding Ep 7 .... Geum Ga Plaza owner knows about the Gold... that beggar did see it....Vincenzo changes the case by bringing the wife of the onco-hematologist.... proving that BLSD has direct link to blood cancer.....Jang Joo Woo killed his father .... Jang Han Seo saw it and thats the reason he is terrified of Jang Joon Woo...he also has grudge against Jang Joon Woo... Babel Group lost 730 million USD in a day due to losing this case...

Cha Young also understands that he belongs to Mafia... as per the latest Promo , it says that Vincenzo will break the promise of not hurting anyone... ! 

• Like 4
  • Clapping Hands 1

Currently watching

K-Drama :  

@movingwheel I caught the episode just now. I laughed my head off the entire episode. 

When Wusung lost the case, JW was obviously very mad and he went full on psycho mode. He was really scary in the way he yelled at HSH & CMH, smashing the car windscreen with a golf stick.  Taec was so good here I have to say , he was very intimidating in all his scenes. JW had killed his father who was already ill. He got the doc to inject something into the father's drip. But what surprised me was that in the present, during their father's death memorial , Jang Han Seo tells JW that he is aware of what JW did to their father. JW instead of getting mad was somewhat pleased that his "dumb" brother had figured this out. Anyhow he asked JW to go on TV to apologise to for the poison they have been using , and to compensate the victims. 

But JW is not going to sit back like that though he is giving a chance to CMH to redeem herself. CMH went berserk at the office and told all the staff to dig up up all info regarding Cha Young. She and HSH also tried to get the favour of Chief Prosecutor Hwang only to get a yelling and be rejected by Hwang. Anyhow they got some "evidence" of CY doing some illegal things , and she ended up  detained in the police station. It was here she asked VC to quickly save her , and reveals to him she knew all along that he was part of the mafia. It was a hilarious scene.

EwXt0TsVoAMBKtK?format=jpg&name=900x900

So VC decided to cut a deal with CMH. He would help her secure cooperation with Hwang in order to release CY. VC knows that Hwang wants his son to be drafted in to the youth football league in Italy. It happens that VC knows the Italian coach that was visiting & got the latter to "draft" the son for the league. So VC managed to convince Hwang to agree to helping CMH.  CY was released after that. This was definitely a very unorthodox way of doing things but it made sense given that VC had no other choice. 

My favorite bit was the plaza tenants finding out from the homeless person from last week that there was gold under their building , and suddenly no one wants to move and seems to want to fight the Bable folks in order to protect the place. :lol: VC & CY are of course baffled by all this since they had agreed to move to the new place VC promised them. 

VC was still trying to find ways to get to the gold of course & so he thought of ways to stall time. He decided to trick the Babel gang to beat up these protesters he had hired , so that it would get the public to notice and this may stop Babel from forcefully taking the place given so much public scrutiny. Unfortunately the hired "protesters" had to go for Covid testing and didn't turn up. One thing led to another and the plaza tenants ended up overpowering the Babel gangsters. With the help of alcohol (they were actually in the middle of celebrating one of their birthdays) plus fuelled with new motivation of protecting the gold, the timid tenants of the plaza easily fought off all the gangsters!

This is definitely going to complicate things for VC and I can imagine that by the end of all this , it is either the gold is not there or he may need to share it with all of them! In terms of the romance, slight hints there as VC seems rather moved by the gift (pen) that CY gave him , and tomorrow's 1st "hug" may signal the start of something. 

• Like 5

LOL at the last scene :laugh:

Vincenzo so handsome.... :wow: also love it when he said "chin-gu~" at the stadium.

Gotta go first. Haven't got time to back read on your posts and comment more. Will be back asap!

Edited by ktcjdrama
  • Like 3
  • Heart Eyes 2

MTDzeiV.gif

Currently watching: Queen of Tears // Midnight Studio // Lovely Runner // Hide // Snowstorm Love