Vincenzo 빈센조 [2021]

ssteph

Can I just say how gorgeous the cinematography is?! I just love it!

In episode 9, Vincenzo wake up first, the camera shoot him from the door,he had a reflection on tv glass, just like he wanted to live his life, alone,one man army, believe only him. Then camera very slowly move to the whole room view mood, he is not alone anymore.  Episode 10, late night drinking talking party with CY, again start from the door, 2 reflection on tv and in reality, they're partner in sync.  

Episode 9, broad daylight snow falling they witness Babo's revenge(death of victim family).Episode 10, really dark snowy  night yet Vincenzo and CY still together.

With all these fun going, camera really capture the feelings and meanings. Be it stubborn Inzaghi, fanboy Detective or the passion of Vincenzo or obsession of JW. 

Love the PD and her team. 

• Like 2
  • Star Struck 2
  • Heart Eyes 2

LOL, I am starting to think the Geumga Plaza's tenants are all retired Mafia or the like :laugh:

The piano teacher might be a hacker since she said she's good with technology. Looks like one by one they will reveal their true abilities.

Have to say luckily the tenants are a "special bunch" because I really disagree getting them involved again especially after the 4 commoners were killed ruthlessly. I said this before and my concern came true. Of course I understand narratively they are needed for the humour. I look forward to see the rest of their "super-abilities" hahaha.

Yes @abs-oluteM More silky Pajamacenvo! :wow:@Tofu Only in episode 9.

I am particularly smitten by this GIF :wow:

img.gif

source: saram sarang

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
  • Heart Eyes 1

@Hilltrickster Heyy..., welcome to our den.... Thanks for joining us.,,, yes firstly cinematography plus the way they dress both vincenzo and cha young.... that Episode 9, broad daylight snow falling they witness Babo's revenge(death of victim family) .... the way camera panned through the door of the car.... both were wearing black....the eyes of vincenzo.... it was furious yet sad...

Secondly when they did that amazing walk out , both wearing blue... when the prosecutor came to meet them , vincenzo's shirt color matching cha young's overcoat.... very very detailed scripting...

@mademoiselle all those ppl in Geumga Plaza are no ordianry men... gradually everyone starts to show true color.... this is becoming fun very gradually.... now that money will not be Vincenzo's money either.... everyone will have some or the other share... that way his paln to escape in malta will be totally demolished... lol

everyone is waiting for their relationship to proceed but this is such a slow burn... but i think vincenzo will understand how much cha young loves him...specifically after this incident..

another thing i absolutely love is song joong ki does all of his fight sequences without any body double.... even in DOTS... and he is sooo good at it.... such a professional guy... he makes it fun and sexy yet elegant to watch..

• Like 2
  • Star Struck 1
  • Heart Eyes 2

Currently watching

K-Drama :  

C-Drama :  Road Home

I think eventually he'll stay and they became his new "mafia family" lol.

Oh yeah, I forgot about the action scenes. Yes, he fights really well and kudos to the action teacher/director and camerawork. I like the scene where he fought the policemen the most (and all his previous actions), not so much on the final one with the killers. It's mostly because I expected Vincenzo to be a sharp shooter (same for the killers) but they all were directed to not being able to aim properly so that we would have an action sequence to watch. That makes the whole scene less impressive.

• Like 4
  • Haha 1
On 3/22/2021 at 9:03 PM, ssteph said:

What's their role in next episodes? I think screenwriter made them move to Geumga not just for opening a shop 🤔 Will they become friends with other tenants?

I was laughing my head off when they said they are running a travel agency. Well they are somewhat. LOL! Did they say they want to use hot air balloon to smuggle people out ? 

It's been such a crazy week for me IRL , that I finally got to watch VC with subs. I was so tickled to see how united every one was in rallying behind CY and VC to fight Babel. Of course gold was foremost on everyone's mind ! While CY and Mr Nam were touched, I was amused at VC's restrained exasperation. I was definitely waiting to see what the dry cleaner ahjussi was capable of since it was teased a number of times before this , and was pleasantly surprised how well he could fight. Looks like the Geumga tenants may all have some shady & colorful past of their own. And I agree that VC would be the perfect "gang" leader for them.

Over the episodes, we can see that VC is no longer just a temporary visitor. He keeps staying on a lot longer than he had planned and  unknown to VC himself, the gold is no longer his priority. Of course this exasperated Mr Cho who decided to report the temple folks to get things going . The battle against Babel has become even more personal for VC now than it did before. He is seeking and meting out justice for folks that actually have no link to him in the 1st place. This place and its people are clearly taking root in his heart. 

Ever since he started working with CY, do you all notice he's had to go along with some of her crazy ideas. From BL love drama to that provoking video as Inzhagi , the bird. :MewGiggle:I just love how she pushes him out of his comfort zone !  . In this episode, it was clear that CY has strong feelings for VC - from the tears rolling down to her face when she could not contact him, to that beautiful hug at the end. But she is slowly taking some real estate in his heart too - he often gives her these wistful looks in some of the quiet moments when it is just the two of them. I wonder when he will start to recognise those feelings.

• Like 3
  • Heart Eyes 1

Mon-Tues: Lovely Runner  Wed-Thurs: -  Fri-Sat:  -  Sat-Sun: The Midnight Romance in Hagwon Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - 

What I’m actually curious about  is who Babo was talking to - the person who just arrived in Korea . 
Because I have the plot of a 7 or 8 dramas in my head , can somebody tell me if Babo has another sibling ? ( Or was this from another drama :pandablank:)  I thought it was mentioned right ? 

In that thread that you brought up @ssteph it jotted my memory that the tenant  who came along was indeed filming the hug etc. I wonder why ?

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Mon-Tues: Lovely Runner  Wed-Thurs: -  Fri-Sat:  -  Sat-Sun: The Midnight Romance in Hagwon Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - 

11 hours ago, abs-oluteM said:

What I’m actually curious about  is who Babo was talking to - the person who just arrived in Korea. 

This person is the lackey Babo sent to Italy to background check Vincenzo.

11 hours ago, abs-oluteM said:

Because I have the plot of a 7 or 8 dramas in my head , can somebody tell me if Babo has another sibling ? ( Or was this from another drama)  I thought it was mentioned right?

I think Han Seo is the only sibling. Jang Han Seok is likely a fake identity like ssteph said, which is why it puts Babo in disadvantage if Han Seo betrays him. Definitely his archilles heel. At this point I see that legally, Babo doesn't exist.

• Like 4
  • Insightful 1
1 hour ago, movingwheel said:

So song joong ki's nephews visited him during shooting... Now twitter is filled with their photos with jeon yeo bin ok taecyon... They're really really cute

Photos please....

About Vinzhagi, I guess besides women and children, the mafia principle is also not to hurt animals :laugh: Imagine, a consigliere is begging a pigeon.

Edited by ktcjdrama
  • Haha 5

MTDzeiV.gif

Currently watching: Queen of Tears // Midnight Studio // Lovely Runner // Hide // Snowstorm Love