Reflection of You / Person Who Looks Like You 너를 닮은 사람 [2021]

abs-oluteM

@ktcjdrama Thank you very much for your kind words regarding my ramblings :heart:

I am with you too in wondering if AMS ensured her husband will not be able to threaten her anymore. Her insistence in treating it a self-accident even when JHJ confessed that she failed to grab hold of him when he fell is suspicious. Is she trying to protect him from being outed as the despicable man that he really is, or is she shielding the woman who reached out and tried to help her break free from her abuse? I don't really know. Suffice to say LHG can no longer harm her in his current state, which is the best arrangement she can have, short of him dying. 

Based on the ring on her left hand, it seems pretty certain that JHJ was the one who cleaned up the blood and burnt her blood-splattered beige coat. The question is who actually killed SWJ - was it Li-sa or herself?

Incidentally, I feel that all the security guards in the  gated community should be fired for allowing any Tom, Dick or Harry (or in this case, Woo-jae and Hae-won) to waltz in and out as they please!

Edited by liddi
  • Insightful 1
  • Clapping Hands 2

Signal, Thank You, Missing:The Other Side, Children of Nobody, Misaeng, Tree with Deep Roots, Story of a Man

步步惊心, 长相思, 琅琊榜之风起长林, 平凡的荣耀, 大鱼海棠, 九州缥缈录, 风声, 剑雨

Ice Kacang Puppy Love, Garden of Evening Mists

Mother, 空から降る一億の星, Ouroboros

12 minutes ago, liddi said:

Based on the ring on her left hand, it seems pretty certain that JHJ was the one who cleaned up the blood and burnt her blood-splattered beige coat. The question is who actually killed SWJ - was it Li-sa or herself?

You’re right about the ring! It must be HJ herself then, after changing out of the bloodied coat. So who would’ve walked in on them, since we see someone’s perspective approaching the room? Lisa? So HJ was covering for her? I am more inclined that another person hit WJ because from HJ’s position being pinned and chocked on the ground, it’s rather impossible to exert so much power that will make a person splatter blood. 

• Insightful 3

MTDzeiV.gif

Currently watching: Queen of Tears // Midnight Studio // Lovely Runner // Hide // Snowstorm Love

@ktcjdrama You're right. The likelihood that Li-sa was the one who delivered the fatal blow is high, in which case, it just makes it worse - her own daughter's life destroyed, another victim of the whole sordid affair. Is that what it takes for JHJ to truly repent at last?

• Insightful 3

Signal, Thank You, Missing:The Other Side, Children of Nobody, Misaeng, Tree with Deep Roots, Story of a Man

2 hours ago, ktcjdrama said:

Love reading what you’ve written for the last 2 episodes @liddi You’re always able to discuss and sum up so many things eloquently.

Absolutely agreed! @liddi sums everything up so beautifully. :heart:

I took some screenshot of the person helping clean up the mess -- is that HJ's jacket they threw in the fire?

iQHhvkb.png

Mpbo5li.png

This episode show a lot of HW's growth and I'm loving in! I'm a bit exhausted from a long work day, so I'll come back tomorrow to add my closing thoughts. 

------------------

Edit: The thread moved during the time I was writing my post. Haha! I hope they didn't make Lisa witness what happened between HJ and WJ. My thoughts are HW stopped Lisa right after she opened the door. WJ was killed by HJ and she cleaned it up. 

• Insightful 1
  • Clapping Hands 2

@ktcjdrama I asked my boss today if I had to attend the lunch gathering for work tomorrow. He asked me if I had something going on and I told him I might have to attend a funeral. :lmao2:

Needless to say, I told him I was joking and will be attending this lunch so no Reflection for me until after work. :GengarPout:

• Haha 3

@Tofu Thank you very much for your kind words :heart: 
Yes, that should be JHJ's blood-splattered beige coat that was being incinerated in the fireplace. 

As for missing Ep16 due to lunch commitments, you could always suggest that they play it over lunch. The downside is that if it does go south, you might end up losing your appetite, putting all that lovely food to waste :laugh:

@abs-oluteM It is really unfortunate to see his character spiral downwards to the point of no redemption after his Ireland trip. Will we ever know what it was he wanted to tell GHW when he called her to apologise years ago? He was already nasty and obsessed then, as seen from his confrontation with AHS at the Irish Pub just before his accident.

Thank you for sharing Ep16 sneak peek. No idea what they said, but JHJ appears to be finally looking at her husband with sincere regret for taking him for granted and betraying him thus. Ep16, please come quickly. 

• Haha 2
  • Clapping Hands 1

Spoilers for eps 16 (Part 1)

Seo Woo-jae (Kim Jae-young) told Jeong Hee-joo (Ko Hyeon-jeong), "Just tell me directly. Don't cowardly hide behind the CEO. Release the whole video. Tell people to watch and judge for themselves. Was it planned and edited ?" he shouted.

Jung Hee-joo took Seo Woo-jae to her studio as the conversation with Seo Woo-jae got longer. He shed tears to Seo Woo-jae, saying, " The life of writer Seo Woo-jae starts now. You can live doing what you want to do. The person next to you is not me. I will compensate for the time you lost. But our relationship won't change. Let me go."

Seo Woo-jae approached Jeong Hee-joo, and Jeong Hee-joo pushed Seo Woo-jae with all his might. Seo Woo-jae strangled Jeong Hee-joo, saying, "I can't let it go like this. If I don't have you , no one can have you." At that time, Jeong Hee-joo's daughter Lisa  (Kim Su-an) appeared and attacked Seo Woo-jae with a pen, and Seo Woo-jae collapsed. 

Seo Woo-jae pulled out a pen stabbed in his neck and eventually died of excessive bleeding.

--------------------

Part 2

On that day, to save her mother Jeong Hee-joo (Go Hyun-jung), her daughter Anrisa (Kim Su-an) stabbed Seo Woo-jae in the neck with a pen and died. Hee-joo Jung lied to Lisa as well, thinking that he had cleaned up the blood in the studio and secretly abandoned the body. However, Goo Hae-won was watching all of this.

Goo Hae-won showed evidence and said, "Three people went in, but only Lisa and you came out. It's better not to tell lies that will be found out soon. (The culprit) was Lisa."

In response, Jeong Hee-joo knelt down to Goo Hae-won and said, "I will throw it all away. I will never paint again. I will not spend time with my children or family. I will not come back. I will betray both Seo Woo-jae  in front of you and people. I will become the person who abandoned the family that ran away.”

Goo Hae-won asked, "Can I really throw it all away? I will be imprisoned myself in the prison you made  for me  for the rest of my life. Are you saying that?"

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Shocked 1

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: -  Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - Will Love In Spring

This is how she got rid of his body

92ee97aa-5d85-47ff-9370-912a540f2a2e.jpg

Part 3 of eps 16 spoilers

9717d8b3-7339-40b0-8591-3b638a74c63b.jpg

So Jeong Hee-joo promised Goo Hae-won to leave everything and she did . Hae Won forgave her.

Since then, past photos of Jung Hee-joo and Seo Woo-jae have been leaked and are engulfed in controversy. Ahn Hyun-seong (Choi Won-young) went to see Goo Hae-won. Goo Hae-won said, "Jung Hee-joo and Seo Hee-jae left together again this time. Hee-joo unnie didn't go out of her way, but she left because of her own will." Along with this, she showed the text message sent by Jung Hee-joo. 'Now we'll do whatever we want. sorry. It was a text message that said, 'Don't look for me.'

Ahn Hyun-seong, shocked, said, "If this is a lie, I will kill you guys," and then left. Goo Hae-won wept bitterly in the studio left alone. Ahn Hyun-seong also shed tears alone in the car.

Afterwards, Goo Hae-won was stabbed while crossing a crosswalk and lost consciousness.

Ahn Hyeon-seong went to find Jeong Hee-joo's whereabouts, but ultimately chose to give up.

A few years later, Hee-Joo Jeong was working as a caregiver. While walking down the street, Hee-Joo Jeong found a poster for Hae-Won's first solo exhibition. Then she went to a closed fishing spot and fell into thoughts. Then, in the voice of Jeong Hee-joo, 'I haven't seen you in a very long time. You are just starting the story. Now it's my turn to end my story. It's not hell yet. My story ends here,' and 'People like you' ended.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: -  Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - Will Love In Spring

HW didn't die

Think the leads did well

HW was stabbed by the father of Lisa's friend. But I agree with this handle ...

I think the ending changed from the actual one ...but I guess this way both women will be tied to the same secret. Not sure if it was a good idea to hide the truth of WJ's death. 

• Heart Eyes 1
  • Clapping Hands 2

O gosh... I literally gasped, pulled up my legs and covered my mouth when it happened. Although having guessed who could have done it, the way it was shown still send me into big shock. And I cried too. Cried for WJ. Cried for HJ, cried for what she witnessed, what she had to go through, what she had to do. Cried for Lisa too. Although I want to say that HJ brought all this upon herself, I still can't help but cry for her. However, there are still stuff she did that I so disagree with. She is still being the shameless pretentious person. But, she actually did fulfil what she promised to HW, for the sake of Lisa. That I have to applaud her. 

In spoiler, what happened in the studio

Spoiler

In their scuffle, WJ dropped his pen. Lisa picked it up and stabbed his neck! and she left in panic, not knowing what exactly happened to WJ. The scene was very well acted and directed. It's like I could really feel the panic and horror that HJ felt. I think this might be the best scene of the drama :thinking: 

I appreciate and love that at the beginning of ep.16, we traced back a little and are shown what transpired between WJ and HJ before the attack. The build up was there leading to that climax scene we've been waiting for 15 episodes. 

SW is really such a good guy. His arc wrapped up well with his friend's mother. Same goes for HW's mother and the cafe pub owner. I teared up for both these arcs. Also teared up as HW was screaming out her final frustration. 

Didn't expect and didn't like what later happened to HW at the road crossing. And that nothing is accounted to the viewers except for a banner showing that she has her solo exhibit. 

It was a good finale although there are some loose ends for me. Or maybe they purposely leave it hanging? I am still undecided whether it was a satisfying ending for me. I really have to applaud HJ for giving up everything for the sake of her daughter though. Yet a part of me wonder if that is in vain or not because it seems no one appreciate it anyway, and Lisa remained a rude teenager still... Had to wonder also whyyyy didn't HJ give up a little bit, a little sooner. Then maybe she wouldn't have had to lose that much? 

That's it for now. Be back later after better digestion, and a sleep, haha...

Edited by ktcjdrama
  • Awesome 1
  • Confused 1
  • Clapping Hands 2

MTDzeiV.gif

Currently watching: Queen of Tears // Midnight Studio // Lovely Runner // Hide // Snowstorm Love

Hmm...I don't know how I feel about both ladies hiding WJ's death. He is a despicable person, but it doesn't feel right to me that his life, again, is resolved to nothing. I might have to think about this some more and share my thoughts later. By the way, did anyone else feel like the last episode was kind of anticlimactic? 

• Insightful 1
  • Clapping Hands 2
27 minutes ago, Tofu said:

Hmm...I don't know how I feel about both ladies hiding WJ's death. He is a despicable person, but it doesn't feel right to me that his life, again, is resolved to nothing. I might have to think about this some more and share my thoughts later. By the way, did anyone else feel like the last episode was kind of anticlimactic? 

Me...it just felt strange. I think the script writer was trying to something poetic. Like how both HW and HJ's life spiralled out of control thanks to Woo Jae. But them agreeing to hide his death links them again , and it is because of that they start anew. Something like that , LOL. But hiding a death / murder isn't right at all. 

• Insightful 1
  • Clapping Hands 2

39 minutes ago, Tofu said:

Me. Same feelings too about the covering of WJ's death. Which is why I cried for him, even though he's been a trashy person. It's so ironic when we think back about what SW told WJ that two amazing women loved him, coz it's the very same two women who made him non-existent anymore in this world.

There is nothing to admire about these two women. They're not brave courageous women but instead pathetic women. I could understand very well HJ's wanting to protect Lisa from any kind of emotional damage from what she did. Given her personality that's been shown so far, what she decided to do were consistent. I did ask myself if my daughter did something so gravely tragic, what would I have done? That's why I could cry for HJ. It was not an easy decision for her either way. I know no matter how painful that is, I would've told the truth and let my daughter deal and grow from whatever mistake she made. Supposedly, HJ's love for Lisa is so-so-so great that she finally is willing to give up everything so as to protect her. However, I have failed to see her great love for Lisa throughout the drama, except for the fact that she drew her a lot in her works, and supposedly artists draw people they love. At least that's what the drama's been telling us. 

What I find really unnecessary was the stabbing of HW while crossing the road. Gosh, that instantly reminded me of another old drama with such scene. If that was so that she could say her narration, I think there are other ways to show it, or does that narration even matter for the story? Then for them to not show what happened to her, except a banner of her solo exhibition, to me it's very lazy. Also what happened to SW? Did he keep on waiting for HW to show up at the airport? I just see no point in that stabbing because what she actually did was to rescue JY to a better life. Was it morally/ethically wrong to separate the daughter from the father? This will depend whose perspective we're looking from. I am happy for JY to have a meaningful purpose in life and found a new friend whose family welcome her as well. 

At the end of it, out of the 4 main characters, it seems that AHS is the mildest after all? Haha, I'm not sure about this too, what is he capable of actually, especially having the money and the power. 

And I am still wondering what did HW whisper into Lisa's ear? And what did HJ whisper into WJ's ear?? Makes me wonder if 16 episodes were not enough to tell the story? :pandaheadstomp: JK, JK.. we move on... haha...

Edited by ktcjdrama
  • Insightful 1
  • Confused 1
  • Clapping Hands 2

MTDzeiV.gif

My mum was also watching this , and she didn't really like the ending. LOL...And she asked me why Hae Won got stabbed. I told her I suppose it was the writer's way of saying that you do reap what you sow.  HW did in a way use the father & daughter to get back at HS & HJ , though I still feel she saved the young girl from a hopeless life.

We were discussing that they should have let Lisa take the responsibility as she was a minor and was defending her mother. Now Lisa will forever live with this guilt...this cycle of lies will perpetuate.

Woo Jae's death didn't surprise me especially when I saw the arc that the writer is going for here. His obsessiveness in the past and in the present killed him. In some ways I agree that it would have been better if we saw more of him and HW when they were initially dating , perhaps giving us better perspective about why she clung on so much to him. 

Anyway, as frustrating this drama was at times, it was an addictive watch. The cast here is fabulous. Go Hyung Jung is truly the sunbaenim of this show. On Naver there was really a lot of praise for her acting.   SHB, my favourite Dr Jang from Hospital Playlist did amazing as Hae Won. This is such a marked departure from her role in HP. I look forward to her next projects.

But I must definitely mention that I am particularly proud of Jae Young for taking this on. This was a tough and exhausting role , especially considering that he had just come out of a drama slump. I like his take on this role ,  though it saddens me that sometimes on twitter people confuse him and the character Woo Jae ( yes there was some strong hate out there for JY, as if he was Woo Jae , LOL! ) . 

In his closing interview he said this :

"I was able to learn a lot & grow as an actor, & I also gained confidence in myself." Also said it was an honor to work with the cast on ROY. 

Also SHB's closing remarks

Spoiler

• Awesome 2
  • Heart Eyes 1

The finale left me with a lot of mixed emotions, and I am still not quite sure if I have processed them through, but anyway, some very incoherent thoughts.

It is tragic that it took being brought face to face with the real JHJ, shattered, devoid of lies and pretense, to finally empathise and sympathise with her, be it for us as viewers, or GHW herself. As such, it is telling that at long last, she laid herself bare, allowing GHW to see her at her most vulnerable, putting herself in the younger woman's hands. JHJ had always hidden behind a mask, afraid to let anyone see the real person inside, lying so effortlessly that it had become second nature to the point where we find it difficult to trust anything she says. That part of her has not changed - lying without hesitation to SWJ's face to protect her husband, later to her daughter to protect her from the consequences of her actions; continuing to spin a web of lies with GHW's help regarding her departure. GHW's words to AHS had a double meaning which he would have realised if he had bothered to look beyond face value, that the apparent truth were lies to cover up something even more painful. Still, were these lies actually kinder?

Similarly, AHS' words to Dongmi reminds us why GHW suffered so terribly from their betrayal. To be abandoned without any word, left forever wondering why they were cast aside without being dignified with an explanation, is far worse than being told the reason for their departure. Thus I applaud his decision to stop looking for her and focus on the family who needs him, something I wish GHW had chosen to do instead of allowing herself to be driven to prolonged despair.

Initially, I balked at GHW's complicity in JHJ's self-imposed exile, disappointed that in the end, she still took the chance for vengeance when offered to her. However, thinking back, I now believe that there could not have been any other option short of exposing Li-sa, and it was not malice that drove her decision. Had it been JHJ, I believe GHW would not have hesitated to hand over the bloodied pen over to the police and expose SWJ's murder, even if AHS would have lawyered up to get her absolved of any crime. However, because it was Li-sa who dealt the fatal blow, GHW could not bring herself to implicate the girl who was an innocent party from the start and should not have had to deal with the aftermath of her mother's wrongdoing. Ultimately, JHJ's torrent of promises, effectively ending the life she has had while providing a plausible explanation for SWJ's disappearance, was what convinced GHW - at last seeing the sincerity in her words, driven by a mother's desperate need to protect her child - an emotion she personally could understand. And thus, she finally could bring herself to forgive the older woman.

Regardless, their judgment is flawed. While they have indeed protected Li-sa from the consequences of the crime, what does it mean to the child? Despite JHJ's repeated assurances, does Li-sa really believe SWJ survived? What of her self-harm tendencies? How does shipping her and Ho-su off to England help her heal, when her father is not by their side? We are not given the answers except that 3 years later, Li-sa appears to have found a new lease in life.

The C-subs worded the arrangement regarding SWJ's works differently. Instead of GHW telling Dir. Lee to get rid of SWJ's works at the gallery, C-subs makes more sense - “艺廊的其他作品都由你处理吧 You may deal with his works at the gallery as you see fit." -  more in keeping with a GHW who has finally moved on. There is no malice in her decision, no intent to destroy any traces of his existence, merely pragmatism in compensating the gallery through what works they had of his, knowing that he would never be able to complete what was left unfinished. Still, it is a poor epitaph for a man who had so much potential, but finally threw it all away over his obsession of a woman who no longer loved him.

At the end of the day, it is a tale of redemption and forgiveness. We see it in GJY and her contrition towards the bar owner even when he never demanded it; in JSW whose unchanging remorse for his friend's death all these years finally enabled the mother to forgive him; in GHW, who finally finds redemption from the prison of hate she has encased herself, when she chooses to forgive at last, and a possible future with a good man who loves her; and in JHJ, who atoned by giving up everything she fought so hard to keep in order to protect her child. It is ironic that GHW herself came to realise that for all her outrage towards JHJ, she had been guilty of the same, having robbed LJY's father of everything even if it was out of genuine concern for the young girl who went on to have a better life because of her intervention, and she too, paid the price for her actions the day she was stabbed. 

The last scene brings us full circle, and ties back to JHJ's own certainty that she is so mired in sin that she could never be cleansed of it. Living in a prison of her own choosing, forever separated from everyone and everything she holds dear, it is her way to protect her daughter, as it is her penance wrought by guilt for those she had wronged - her husband, children, GHW and SWJ who lost all reason and ultimately his life. I believe she held out until she saw the posters of GHW's first solo exhibition, telling her that the woman she once eclipsed and trod upon carelessly, has reclaimed the life and passion that was hers. Li-sa's IG avatar with her smiling and holding a bouquet while surrounded by her family appears to be a post-performance photo, indicating that she, as well as the rest of the family, too have found healing and moved on in her mother's absence. Hence JHJ's words "It is not hell just yet", as her loved ones have not died in her stead, and her life can finally end. How poetic then that at the brink, we see her initial bewilderment at the symbolic chiming of the bell by the lake, followed by the dawning hope that perhaps she has been granted absolution at last, allowing her to forgive herself as she too is now forgiven. And that brought me to tears.

How fitting that the drama ended with an episode that boasts so many exceptional performances from the entire cast. In particular, KHJ's phenomenal depiction of JHJ's full range of emotions - desperation, terror, forcibly restrained emotions, wretchedness, breakdown, bereft of hope, emptiness and ultimately, disbelief giving way to gradual realisation, unaccustomed to the sliver of light that finally shines in her existence once more - is a tour de force that buoyed me along with her frenzy and pain, leaving me in tears. Similarly, AHS' devastated sobs in the car had me tearing up with him, as did GHW's anguished cries which she finally allowed herself to express. Truly a brilliant production, paired with spectacular cinematography and haunting, gorgeous soundtracks that enhances the ambiance of the entire drama, and one that I will revisit again.

Edited by liddi
  • Like 1
  • Clapping Hands 3

The casts bidding farewell to the drama. While their characters are often frustrating and infuriating, I would miss them now that the drama is over...

And the BTS of the scene at the studio. Love how everyone was demonstrating to Kim Soo-ahn how to stab :laugh:

• Heart Eyes 1
  • Clapping Hands 1

7 minutes ago, liddi said:

And the BTS of the scene at the studio. Love how everyone was demonstrating to Kim Soo-ahn how to stab

I really think that this scene was very well done. Still get lots of emotions watching the whole thing even now. Great-awesome acting from GHJ and KJY. The shock, the pain, the despair...

Glad that they're sharing the BTS of this scene. One thing I noticed from all the BTSes, GHJ is very active in "directing" the scenes and her co-stars as well  :smile: 

• Heart Eyes 1
  • Clapping Hands 1

MTDzeiV.gif

@ktcjdrama The first 20+mins truly showcases amazing performances from all, in particular KHJ, who was breathtaking in every scene. The one that stays with me the most is the scene by the car, first nervously tapping the boot, then screaming in anguish before finally cupping her mouth to muffle her sobs as she continues to slam the boot in despair. Standing ovation. 

The BTSes remain such a boon and it is wonderful to see how warm they are off screen. I hope that they will release more of Eps15-16 despite the drama having ended. Similarly, won't they please also give us the instrumental soundtrack, which complements each scene so perfectly?

• Clapping Hands 2

I don't have more to add, because I think everyone wrapped this drama up very nicely already. :LarvitarSDab1:

Thanks for posting the BTS, @liddi! It's good to see how well they get along despite how horrible their characters are. I can see why Kim Jae Young really wanted to work on this project. Everyone bounced ideas off each other and I love seeing Go Hyun Jung give input on how certain scenes can be done better. 

1 hour ago, liddi said:

Similarly, won't they please also give us the instrumental soundtrack, which complements each scene so perfectly?

Which instrumental? I am drawing a blank. I do have to say, I really enjoyed the soundtracks!

• Heart Eyes 2

@Tofu The BTSes were definitely what kept us sane when the drama characters drove us up the wall! And thanks to this drama, I am introduced to KHJ and SHB... and will definitely be checking out their works. Any recommendations? 

I just realised that the soundtrack CD will only be released complete with booklet, photocard and postcards on 20Dec2021. Definitely tempted if it includes the instrumental soundtracks which played in scenes such as when JHJ confesses her affair to AHS, GHW telling JHJ about her lost pregnancy.  

refulectionofyou_ost_detail.jpg

cr. kpopmart

• Insightful 1

4 hours ago, liddi said:

I am introduced to KHJ and SHB... and will definitely be checking out their works. Any recommendations? 

I haven’t watched many of their dramas. GHJ other works that I have watched was an oldies What’s Up Fox, but people praised her role in Dear My Friends, which I have started quite a while back but have not continued yet. SHB has a breakout role in Hospital Playlist series. I have watched her in Confession but nothing spectacular about her role there. She also has cameo in Just Between Lovers (aka Rain Or Shine) a drama that I really love as well. One of the works she’s been praised for is Mistress. But  I haven’t watched that one. 

17 hours ago, liddi said:

It is ironic that GHW herself came to realise that for all her outrage towards JHJ, she had been guilty of the same, having robbed LJY's father of everything even if it was out of genuine concern for the young girl who went on to have a better life because of her intervention, and she too, paid the price for her actions the day she was stabbed. 

Thanks for sharing this perspective. I am now able to look at that scene with a different lens. 

Edited by ktcjdrama
  • Thanks 1
  • Clapping Hands 1

MTDzeiV.gif

@ktcjdrama Thank you very much for the recommendations. Hospital Playlist is on my to-watch list, but Mistress sounds intriguing too. Looks like I'll be adding Dear My Friends to the list as well!

No new BTSes thus far... wae? Am tempted to revisit a 2nd time round, and see if my reactions remain the same, especially in the early episodes. The problem of too many dramas, too little time!