@SilverMoonTea - Jun has a new drama coming out next week, Imitation. I liked him in the weekend drama where he played opposite Jo Bo Ah, Goodbye to Goodbye. He was a brat in it though. He grows up a bit towards the end. Jun is a good actor but his projects has always been a little lackluster. I wished he would stop playing dramas that has to do with idols because I think he has a little more range than that. :jiminbtssigh:

• Like 2
  • Insightful 3
1 hour ago, ktcjdrama said:

Coz they have same built, tall and broad shoulder, I am having a hard time to decide who 😆

That's why you adopt both. Come on. Your Oppa list needs some updates! Hahahahahahahahahaha

They are already adopted, so I can't re-adopt. LOL LOL.

I love this smile from Rowoonie

img.gif

source: Dorothy

Edited by mademoiselle
  • Haha 4
  • Heart Eyes 1

@mademoiselle @ktcjdramamy mum likes SK too...but if I have to choose it is Rowoon...:lenny:.

@SilverMoonTea I see you're using abs and animals to sell dramas these days.

You know my Fri- Sat has 3 dramas - all my oppa / ahjussi loves  decided to have dramas all at once.

Taxi Driver, Undercover and Dark Hole. In some ways it is a good thing that Vincenzo ends this weekend or I will have a hard time juggling

• Haha 5

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: Queen of Tears Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - Will Love In Spring

15 minutes ago, Chocolate said:

@mademoiselle

Don't out me leh!

Lucky he has no other show I want to watch now. Otherwise I may sink.

Why not?! Be honest! No shame in that to love someone else!

You can watch his older dramas but not gonna be this hot, I guess. LOL.

Interviewing @Chocolate So what in Taecyeon that rocks your boat. He's totally different style "Can you feel my heartbeat" to HB. xD

Edited by mademoiselle
  • Haha 6