5 hours ago, Chocolate said:

Haha, it's true, you need to have other things to watch to let it last longer. Which travel program?

It’s a very old travel show done by MBC . I am trying to find the vids . I’ll post it here once I find it 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Mon-Tues: -  Wed-Thurs: -  Fri-Sat:  Connection Sat-Sun: The Midnight Romance in Hagwon Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - The Double (2 June)

19 hours ago, Tofu said:

@Chocolate Ha Seok Jin has been on I Live Alone a few times. When you have time you can watch his parts. I don't remember much about them except that he just seems like every regular guy out there. Haha! 

Yes! So regular from all the vids I’ve been watching, some even without subs. So I feel a bit conned because he was quite cool in Devil’s Plan - THAT guy is nowhere to be found 😂

Edited by Chocolate
  • Haha 3
On 11/4/2023 at 1:56 PM, mademoiselle said:

For @Chocolate, he's on I Live Alone again, I think. This is preview.

I saw shorts of the episode. He wiped the kitchen counter with a table cloth, then he used the same cloth and wiped his mouth 😱😅 I don't know what to say 😂

This is hilarious

So, I'm still stuck here. That's why you don't see me in any of the other threads lol.

Edited by Chocolate
  • Haha 3
4 minutes ago, Chocolate said:

I saw shorts of the episode. He wiped the kitchen counter with a table cloth, then he used the same cloth and wiped his mouth 😱😅 I don't know what to say 😂

Mwo!!! 🤯 Oh man, @abs-oluteM gotta come comment about this!

6 minutes ago, Chocolate said:

So, I'm still stuck here. That's why you don't see me in any of the other threads lol.

Hahaha! Are they dishing out on one another? Since this is a cut, what is it about Kim Young Kwang's fridge? I am still awe by his gadgets just for cooking steak 🤣

• Haha 3
1 hour ago, mademoiselle said:

Hahaha! Are they dishing out on one another? Since this is a cut, what is it about Kim Young Kwang's fridge? I am still awe by his gadgets just for cooking steak 🤣

I didn’t watch the entire episode. I think they were investigating the contents of the fridge of supposedly SINGLE men. But KYK’s is so well equipped it’s like a flag that he has a woman living with him lol.

• Haha 3
3 hours ago, mademoiselle said:
3 hours ago, Chocolate said:

Mwo!!! 🤯 Oh man, @abs-oluteM gotta come comment about this!

But @Chocolate...it's okay , no? It's his own germs anyway ahahahahaha...

Honestly that is really disgusting. I don't recommend it :laugh:

2 hours ago, Chocolate said:

But KYK’s is so well equipped it’s like a flag that he has a woman living with him lol.

Have you seen his Live Alone episode...he's a super organizer. :smile:

• Haha 2
  • Awesome 1

Mon-Tues: -  Wed-Thurs: -  Fri-Sat:  Connection Sat-Sun: The Midnight Romance in Hagwon Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - The Double (2 June)

@Chocolate Hahaha, I knew @abs-oluteM would be able to bring up the clips. That's why I don't think it's because he's got a woman. He's just a man who likes having the right “tools” for his meal. 🤣

After rewatching the second clip, I don't think he's very eco. Sealing one steak in one plastic bag. LOL.

I've seen Kwak Si Yang cook. He's really good in the kitchen, good knife work. The reason I enjoy watching Korean variety shows where food is involved is because I like seeing men cook.

Edited by mademoiselle
  • Haha 4
33 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

After rewatching the second clip, I don't think he's very eco. Sealing one steak in one plastic bag. LOL.

You gotta choose between your food and sustainability 😅 If you keep defrosting, the beef will spoil too. But he cuts the steak quite thick huh? He must like to eat rare too.

10 hours ago, abs-oluteM said:

But @Chocolate...it's okay , no? It's his own germs anyway ahahahahaha...

I’d like to think I’m not so blinded by love…

Edited by Chocolate
  • Haha 4
2 hours ago, Tofu said:

He said he didn't noticed he did that, but also reasoned that people drop their food and still eat it so it's ok. :laugh:

Exactly! It just means he does it all the time it is second nature 🤪

There is a 5sec rule for dropped food. That cloth has definitely been wiping for longer than that.

@Tofu Do you have the link to watch the full episode with Eng subs? I’ve only been able to find shorts and auto-translations. Thanks.

• Haha 3
12 hours ago, Chocolate said:

Do you have the link to watch the full episode with Eng subs? I’ve only been able to find shorts and auto-translations. Thanks.

I think it's on Dramacool. They usually have the full episode and it's the most recent episode of I Live Alone. There were other clips of him exercising, doing yoga, etc. There was a clip where he talked about his "secret" or so he called it (he called everything a secret, LOL!). He likes to travel to different parts of Korea to have a bowl of ramen alone. He'll take photos and videos of himself having them too. Maybe next time you can join him on this "secret retreat". :laugh:

• Haha 4

@mademoiselle I saw that episode and I think he was aware of the cameras. That's nice that he's continued to stay loyal to his agency and manager. I think he is the agency's biggest star. I also looked and Kim Young Dae is an INFJ. I guess we are always drawn to these introverted men. :laugh:

Here you go, @SilverMoonTea!

MITD-17.gif

MITD-19.gif

MITD-18.gif

To be honest, I never thought I would be making gifs of this scene in Moon. LOL!

• Haha 3