Little Forest Haven Ship 🏕 - (Lee Seung Gi x Jung So Min) 🫐 Blueberry Couple 🫐

14 hours ago, Kimi23 said:

I wanted it to be the same jacket but SM’s doesn’t have pockets(?). Or just the angle ?

It is not the same jacket because SM was wearing a female version as shown by the buttons which are on the left side of the jacket. however, on SG's jacket the buttons line up on the right side. But, both are denim jackets, therefore we might not be wrong to assume that they could be couple jackets.

• Like 7
  • Awesome 3
  • Shocked 1
Spoiler

i dunno but i find SG very sexy in this earpiece removal move 🙈🤣

spacer.png

@ishipSGxSMgirl.. actually SG is always sexy for me since first time i see him on "gu family book" drama. But yeah,, when SG perform this song on MITH, fiuhuhuuuu..his sexy side really stabbed my eye 🤣🤣

Spoiler

and for sure SM will agree with me 😝🤣

spacer.png

This is me after watch SG perform that night 🤣🤣

Spoiler
  32 minutes ago, SGxSM said:

@Kimi23 yeah same observations, even the vertical lines are more close at the end for Seung gi's jacket, those of So min are perfectly parallel

it doesn't matter. as long as they post several days apart from one another and both are wearing denim jackets, it's still a win 😆

Well, I think there is a slight difference in their denim jacket. But if you think about it, with so many costumes they have or sponsors provide, how did they get a jacket that is almost 100% similar. It could be ... they previously made an agreement to wear denim jackets on their appearance at a certain time . Even the wedding ring between the bride and groom sometimes has a little difference, for example, the woman's ring has one diamond for decoration, and the men's ring is without a diamond but has the same engraved motif.

forgive me for not contributing to collecting crumbs about this couple.. my presence here is mostly as a connoisseur of your observations 😌 I like all the things here. This morning I just finished watching MITH, and I saw SG typing messages on his mini cellphone during recess.my delulu mind said, he was replying to a message from SM. SG really doesn't want his girlfriend feel too neglected cause by his busy life 😍 he always takes the time to send messages when he has the opportunity

Edited by Sosomingi
  • Like 6
  • Insightful 2
  • Heart Eyes 3
  • Clapping Hands 1
10 minutes ago, iheartseungmin said:

It is not the same jacket because SM was wearing a female version as shown by the buttons which are on the left side of the jacket. however, on SG's jacket the buttons line up on the right side. But, both are denim jackets, therefore we might not be wrong to assume that they could be couple jackets.

When we take selfie, do you notice direction changes, so the buttons are on the right side... That I can confirm. You can try talking selfie and check out yourself... 😊😊😊

• Like 3
  • Insightful 7
44 minutes ago, Sosomingi said:

Well, I think there is a slight difference in their denim jacket. But if you think about it, with so many costumes they have or sponsors provide, how did they get a jacket that is almost 100% similar. It could be ... they previously made an agreement to wear denim jackets on their appearance at a certain time

this. 👏👍😆

so @SGxSM #jacketwins still stands 🤣

Edited by ishipSGxSM
  • Like 1
  • Haha 4
  • Clapping Hands 4

So...I’ve been really thinking if I should share my observation or do the cross examination because I was also leaping with joy after seeing @SGxSM Jacket analysis. However, I think I have to share this anyway especially that @Kimi23 already shared her thoughts and our ever active member @SGxSM agreed as well.

giphy.gif?cid=5e214886boak75pgocuxgax4r8

Some of us noticed already about the difference in vertical lines and thanks to @sg_sm as well for pointing out the brand. 

spacer.png

In the picture below, we can see clearly that the jacket SG wore on May 2020 is LV.

7824-B432-C347-4-C16-85-D8-199-C5263-E0-

However, we really can’t see the shape below the chest pockets in the picture where Seung Gi is sitting although the jacket is very similar to his May 2020 post.

516-C6858-8-FC8-4270-A0-BC-FF9514741335.

We still can’t 100 percent determine the design of the jacket SG is wearing while sitting but we will notice that difference on the placement of buttons. The missing button on SG meant that the button is on the right which will coincide to his May 2020 LV jacket OOTD.

957-F2-B81-FB2-F-4-DA9-8999-4-B6-DFF6159

You know I really hate bursting bubbles but before another intruder will visit us and will look for anything that will be thrown against us, especially if their goal is to invalidate us, then they should see this and know that we just don’t jump into conclusions without thorough investigation. 

I am actually hoping someone will point out that I’m wrong but I believe, we just have to patiently wait and we’ll see more dots to connect especially that the members here are keen and smart shippers 😘 

Photo credits to @SGxSM 🙏🏻

EDIT

P.S: My connection lagged so I wasn’t able to read the previous posts. I actually waited for others to post first because I really hesitated to share although I think @Lin M is right that taking selfie will change direction. So I could be wrong after all hahaha

The LV design though is kind a different to SM but I really can’t determine if SG’s jacket while sitting is the same as LV.

Edited by Seung-Min
  • Like 7
  • Heart Eyes 1
  • Clapping Hands 7

@ishipSGxSM yeah jacket twins 😍

@Seung-Min yeah I also prefer to check, to have proofs, that doesn't change all we shared until now 😊 we're realistic shippers. Honestly when I saw that he wore this jacket on may 2020, I was confused and uncomfortable, didn't want to link this jacket at that time, I'm relieved 

Sorry girls

tenor.gif

Edited by SGxSM
  • Like 8
50 minutes ago, SGxSM said:

@Seung-Min yeah I also prefer to check, to have proofs, that doesn't change all we shared until now 😊 we're realistic shippers. Honestly when I saw that he wore this jacket on may 2020, I was confused and uncomfortable, didn't want to link this jacket at that time, I'm relieved 

Sorry girls

tenor.gif

no worries @SGxSM it happens. happened to me before, right? but i chickened out and deleted it after one of us (forgot who ✌) checked up on my post. hahaha! at least we had fun with our connect the dots game. haha! and @Seung-Minis right that our group thoroughly check one another's posts and correct it if we are wrong. we will always support one another here. 🤗

so on to our next investigation adventure... 😄

oh. and may i add @SGxSM they still post 2 days apart. so i'm still on with that 2 days apart thing going on assumption 🤪😂🤣😂

Edited by ishipSGxSM
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 1
  • Clapping Hands 2
4 minutes ago, SGxSM said:

Sorry girls

tenor.gif

Oh no! No need to say sorry..your effort is very much appreciated. If you did not first share your observation here, I will not notice anything and I was leaping for joy also because they are indeed very similar that I also thought they had couple jackets or SG gave the jacket to SM especially if you notice that SM looked like

wearing inner hoodie. Jacket over hoodie? Although probably just a baggy long sleeve and matching denim jacket for fashion or because its cold 😅 I’m not really sure because I’m not that updated with the current fashion trends.spacer.png

All the girls here are right, we are already happy with SM’s obviously happy mood and the cat, bird, ice coffee etc. surrounding her which screams very SeungMin 💚💜

Still....#SeungMindatinguntilprovenfalse

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Heart Eyes 2
20 minutes ago, Seung-Min said:

You know I really hate bursting bubbles but before another intruder will visit us and will look for anything that will be thrown against us, especially if their goal is to invalidate us, then they should see this and know that we just don’t jump into conclusions without thorough investigation. 

I actually thought of saying this when I read your first paragraph, but when I scrolled down you already thought of it, almost exactly. 

giphy.gif

Yes, we shouldn't be afraid to burst each other's bubbles, it will be all for the better. And of course, posting something that eventually turns out wrong is fine as well because it gives everyone else the opportunity to look into it. So let's not be afraid to post whatever we find, and hopefully let's not feel too bad when others debunk it as well. 💚💜💚💜

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1
  • Heart Eyes 2
  • Clapping Hands 3

Actually, personally I do not care if it is from the same brand, if the design is not identical, here the important thing is that I use a denim jacket and the same as SM's denim jacket.to others of Blue color. I saw a photo of IG I imagine it is the cover, of Mouse why the bird and the mouse come. I just quickly connected it with SM's, a thousand apologies that I just tell you in writing I still have no idea how to upload images ... 😔💜💚🌿🌱🍃

• Like 8

Uhhhmmm... What can I say. Sometimes you have no plans on doing something, then it just happens overnight. 🤣🤣

Spoiler

So much JangHaven in this one. A lot of the scenes here for sure will have more impact if you'd read through this forum, and maybe only the people here will get. 🤣🤣 There are some scenes that I kept on laughing while editing even after seeing them dozens of times. Hope you like those scenes. I'm kinda guessing (and hoping) everyone will have the same favorite part as me! 💚💜💚💜

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Heart Eyes 2
  • Clapping Hands 6
34 minutes ago, Warm Paws said:

Uhhhmmm ... Qué puedo decir. A veces no tienes planes de hacer algo, luego sucede de la noche a la mañana. 🤣 🤣

Ocultar contenidos

Tanto JangHaven en este. Muchas de las escenas aquí seguramente tendrán más impacto si lees este foro, y tal vez solo las personas aquí las capten. 🤣 🤣 Hay algunas escenas de las que seguí riendo mientras editaba incluso después de verlas docenas de veces. Espero que te gusten esas escenas. ¡Estoy un poco adivinando (y esperando) que todos tengan la misma parte favorita que yo! 💚 💜 💚 💜

Good afternoon beautiful girls, I saw the video and I could not be more grateful for the beautiful song that you put in the L.F. video. It is really beautiful and more so why do you make our blueberry couple Shine more. Congratulations indeed for the video turned out wonderfully

To the beautiful girl poison ivy congratulations on your beautiful work, you really have a great talent and thank you for making such beautiful videos of SoMin and SeungGi

The two girls, what beautiful videos they have given us. I have seen it Thousands of times all the videos of her that she uploads to YT are spectacular. A thousand congratulations ... 👏👏👏👏❣️🥰

• Like 11
  • Thanks 1
  • Party! 1
1 hour ago, Warm Paws said:

Uhhhmmm... What can I say. Sometimes you have no plans on doing something, then it just happens overnight. 🤣🤣

Hide contents

So much JangHaven in this one. A lot of the scenes here for sure will have more impact if you'd read through this forum, and maybe only the people here will get. 🤣🤣 There are some scenes that I kept on laughing while editing even after seeing them dozens of times. Hope you like those scenes. I'm kinda guessing (and hoping) everyone will have the same favorite part as me! 💚💜💚💜

We fell in love over and over for these two, how can we not? I really love your videos @Warm Pawsand also @Poisonous Ivy. Seungmin is our addiction, I suppose hehe.  They are my stress reliever.

Thank you girls.

About the denim jackets, it's ok even if not the same style/brand, it's still twinning, and twinning is a couple thingy. For me, the most important hint SM gave was the bird, cat, coffee and 3 crowns as someone here pointed out.

I like that the members here really try to "investigate" little details so that haters have no space here lol. I haven't contributed much lately because my hands are full although I am in my laptop most of the time hehe. 

I hope everyone has a lovely day despite trying times. :heart:

SeungMin, one team! 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Heart Eyes 2
  • Party! 4
5 hours ago, Warm Paws said:

@ishipSGxSM awww! is that Modu?! so cute!!! 😲

i think so. 😊 i just saw the pic on google haha! baby modu 🥰

4 hours ago, Kimi23 said:

But who cares if its, different? It’s twinning outfits for me.

yes! the brand doesn't matter as long as they are same on wearing denim jacket. ☺ and besides, the jackets look so similar

Edited by ishipSGxSM
  • Like 5
  • Heart Eyes 3
  • Party! 1
4 hours ago, Warm Paws said:

@Warm Pawslet me hug you right now! 🤗🤗🤗🤣🤣🤣 this is so nice! in every scene i was thinking of the ones we talked about here. it's like me having a checklist, oh that's it! oh that's the one! hahaha! love it! 🥰

Edited by ishipSGxSM
  • Like 4
  • Clapping Hands 3