54 minutes ago, Lin M said:

Why is it so quiet? Hello... Anybody here???ย 

hi @Lin Mย we're all still here. it's just that we don't have much update lately. hehe.

ย 

oh here, let me share this too. i forgot about it. hehe. we all know that YMs mom likes all comments now so it's not that big of a deal anymore hehe. but at least she reads everyone of them. so hopefully she shares my commentย toย SM & SG. hahaha

spacer.png

• Like 4
  • Heart Eyes 4
  • Clapping Hands 4

I asked google about how to tell if your idol is dating secretly.. hahahah this is silly but bear with me, this is only in my mind and my own delulu but if you would read this I hope you will share the same delulu with me.ย 

1. They are spotted in basement parking lots

The most popular secret date locations are impenetrable locations like cars, basement parking lots and celebrityโ€™s homes.ย 

LSG was caught meeting with his ex in basement and I think he is more cautious now so he will never ever meet SM in the basement.ย 

ย 

2. They talk specifically about their ideal type on camera

So I heard SM specifically talk aboutย her ideal type. Is JSM talking about SG?

ย 

3. They buy new car.ย 

We wouldn't know if LSG or SM bought a new car, well the purpose so they could date secretly in the car and no one would notice a celeb owns the car because it is new.ย  As we know, LSG and SM are mature people they already know what to do, of course I think they would not do something like that. So instead of car he renovated his place last year, it was featured in MITH. We know for sure a man who plans to marry in the future should establish a cozy home for his family. Am I talking sense? hahahah. Personally, this is just an observation.ย 

ย 

4. They upload cute photos with secret love messages.ย 

We all know SM is cute but I noticed her post on her Denim jacket, she acts cute with those stickers on the screen and does pickle green ring the bell?

ย 

5. Couple thingy!

This is inevitable for secret lovers. Our hawk eyes can not just ignore something similar about them.

ย 

Those are only things I find consistent to both of them, if you have more observations feel free to comment and reignite our delulus..hahhaaย 

14 minutes ago, LFCouple said:

Wow.. I saw that news too.. for investment or for future bride and family? ๐Ÿ˜
ย 

ย 

ย 

I think he was inspired with his own master in MITH, his master was getting married at that timeย and before his masterย gets married he bought a new house for his future family and for his mom.ย 

Edited by Jed2012
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Insightful 4
  • Haha 1
  • Heart Eyes 1
  • Clapping Hands 1

LSG's Mouse Drama has no kissing scene yet or maybe none at all. This will be the first Kdrama where he doesn't have this kind of scene. When asked who is Bong Yi (female lead)ย to him he said she is just a cute little sister for him.ย :heart:ย he is really careful of his answers.ย 

Edited by Jed2012
  • Like 9
  • Clapping Hands 1
  • Tasty 1
5 hours ago, Lin M said:

Why is it so quiet? Hello... Anybody here???ย 

ย 

Itโ€™s called, the calm after the storm @Lin Mย ๐Ÿ˜‚ ย Aside from buying green and purple pens when I visited a bookstore yesterday, I am caught up with errands so really canโ€™t share anything insightfulย at the moment ๐Ÿ˜…

ย 

Just wonder if you girls have any idea on how presenters are chosen in Baeksang Arts Award? ย Because I am hoping SM can be a presenter because I remember KSY and SYJ wereย presenters during BAA last year and I assumed they were chosen as a way of promoting their Itโ€™s Okay not to be Okay upcoming show. However, I really donโ€™t know what are the qualifications. SMย has upcoming romcom so Iโ€™m crossing my fingers that she will be chosen in case my assumptionย is right.

ย 

Just really dying to see SM & SG in one event again and the thought of SG seeing SM in a beautiful gown already makesย me giggleย :laugh:

ย 

36918-CE1-5625-4854-90-DD-F33-B44-D3269-

• Like 5
  • Insightful 1
  • Star Struck 3
  • Heart Eyes 6

Found this in ig. Credit to the owner.ย 

Apparently this is how she wears a denim before, size was just about right in her body. But with her recent ig post, denim too big for her (i know we burst our bubble for the couple denim jacket, but just found this cute)ย 

ย 

she likes oversized clothing these days.ย 

ย 

FBC8-A3-CE-0-A2-C-496-E-A19-C-809001-D04

Edited by Myshipperheart_SGSM
  • Like 11
19 minutes ago, SGxSM said:

@Seung-Minย  are you talking about the MC's? Or the presenters of each category? in the second case the presenters are the winners of last year but I'm not sure

ย 

The presenters โ˜บ๏ธ

ย 

ย If we based it on Soompi news, the presenters for major awards were previous winners of the same awards while it was mentioned that KSY and SYJ along with YSY and KSJ haveย upcoming shows. Other presenters were also mentioned here but totally have no idea if all of them were previous winners.

ย 

F56-FBB46-0-AAE-4-C67-BDBD-39-E5-EF397-F

Edited by Seung-Min
  • Like 4