Little Forest Haven Ship 🏕 - (Lee Seung Gi x Jung So Min) 🫐 Blueberry Couple 🫐

Lets us not be upset with SG Mouse Chemistry, and not be bitter toward his screen-partner. They just did what written on the script and we're a nice group of shippers. 

This is what I do. Anytime I feel uncertain because I saw SG/SM good chemistry in Drama etc, I rewatched LF... voila my trust in SeungMin couple is flourishing back.

SG/SM was so naturally pulled toward each other.  For Example after the first day with the Kids SM started to tell the SG/NR/SJ about the wriggly Yoo Jin, but after the first sentence, the conversation were merely hers and SG.

spacer.png

spacer.png

The same with SG  during Dinner. SJ asked SG whether he was starving, he started to answer to the group but than looking directly to SM

Screen-Shot-2021-02-21-at-09-26-48.png

As for unable to stay away from each other in, SM can't stand it too. Here by the end of the meeting SM was closer to SG even Her hand was on SG's chairspacer.png 

And this closeness was not scripted :wow:

• Like 1
  • Star Struck 1
  • Heart Eyes 5
  • Clapping Hands 2

Welcome to the new members 🥳🥳🥳

Please share your thoughts without hesitation. 

@SilverMoonTea thanks for creating this forum

As @pokepo said, the chemistry is not always about romance. 

But yes this actress seems straight forward and boyish. Well she's young ☺ But I can feel that she has a good acting. 

Seung gi is not interested at all so I'm not worried. 

It's part of their jobs. 

Don't forget that Seung gi appears on show always with his police uniform saying louder that it's promotion. Don't be bothered let cheer him up ☺

As @Diva said, they can't fall for all their co-stars 😅

I can't wait to see more promotion about Monthly house, pictures, press conference. I miss So min. And I like her co-star 😊

Edited by SGxSM
  • Like 4
  • Heart Eyes 2
  • Clapping Hands 1
19 minutes ago, Lou said:

Lets us not be upset with SG Mouse Chemistry, and not be bitter toward his screen-partner. They just did what written on the script and we're a nice group of shippers. 

This is what I do. Anytime I feel uncertain because I saw SG/SM good chemistry in Drama etc, I rewatched LF... voila my trust in SeungMin couple is flourishing back.

SG/SM was so naturally pulled toward each other.  For Example after the first day with the Kids SM started to tell the SG/NR/SJ about the wriggly Yoo Jin, but after the first sentence, the conversation were merely hers and SG.

spacer.png

spacer.png

The same with SG  during Dinner. SJ asked SG whether he was starving, he started to answer to the group but than looking directly to SM

Screen-Shot-2021-02-21-at-09-26-48.png

As for unable to stay away from each other in, SM can't stand it too. Here by the end of the meeting SM was closer to SG even Her hand was on SG's chairspacer.png 

And this closeness was not scripted :wow:

Oh thanks! Yes. Im now refreshed! Hahaha! 😀🤣😆

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Party! 1

Hello everyone.. happy to see more people joining and support our couple... Sorry for another long post... 

Found an old interview from Seung Gi from Jan 2015 - Love Forecast (with Moon Chae Won) promo (still dating ex at that moment). I quoted parts that I found interesting. 

http://m.kpopherald.com/view.php?ud=201501271808470600200_2

Lee has a push-and-pull romance with Moon in the movie, but is not a fan of this kind of relationship in real life.

“It is important to push and pull in a relationship, but I think it is unnecessary. I actually hate it,” he said. “Both parties in a relationship should be honest with each other without calculating.” 

The 28-year-old also talked about what makes his heart pound. 

Holding hands would make my heart beat (rather than hugging or kissing a woman),” he said. 

But the excitement does not last forever, according to Lee.

“Whether I can candidly communicate with the person is more important than the temporary heartbeat to maintain the relationship,” he said.

Wondering, was his heart pounding when he hold Somin hands here? 😍😍

spacer.png

And I love how they comfortably talked about their family holiday traditions. For sure, there were lots of off screen conversations between our couple.

spacer.png

@LsgJsm I found Somin fans’ blog. Is this the interview that you mentioned earlier? But this one was from 2013, she’s promoting drama Can We Marry. I quoted some parts here.

http://simplysomin.blogspot.com/2013/01/english-trans-jung-so-min-watching-my.html?m=1

What’s your real-life dating style?

I go all-in to the relationship and the boyfriend. I don’t understand why couples have to do their ‘push-pull’ [akin to playing hard to get]—if you like each other you like each other, and if you don’t you don’t.

Does that mean you’d like to marry somebody like Jung-hoon?

“These days, my ideal type has changed to Jung-hoon. It wasn’t that type before, but it’s made me think that I would be happy if I were to marry a man like him. We can always earn money together. These days I’m also thinking of how people work so intensely, but instead of that I’d like to be with someone who would work and also enjoy spending his spare time with me. It’s okay if we don’t earn tons of money. We’re all trying to live happily, but I’m seeing so many cases where people put the cart before the horse.”

I wish Seung Gi did pursue Somin. Actually, I thought (or wishful thinking) he did and they are dating. 😂😂 Since, as Seung Gi said that his life now is not just work. Maybe someone (aka Somin) instilled this value to him. 🤞🤞

@Poisonous IvyI watched your video about Seung Gi’s ideal type from Japanese tv show. You quoted 2 out of 3. I think Somin hits all three criteria. If I remember correctly, for the 3rd criteria, he wanted a partner that loves drama and would like to watch his drama with her. I found that Somin also has the same habit. I’m sure she doesn’t mind to watch every episode of MITH and Mouse, together. 😍😍

Were you bashful with the frank dialogue or bed and kiss scenes?

“For all those—the frank dialogue and the bed and kiss scenes—I did feel a little awkward, but as we set up to actually shoot them it became fine. However, when watching the broadcast at home with my parents, I did feel embarrassed. As it went on, they grew increasingly silent.”

While there are many updates on Mouse, I haven’t found many on Monthly House. I think it will be aired in March as well. Hope it will be success as well, considering lack/less of promotion of the drama. Comparing to Mouse, I think Monthly House would have more romance. We, and probably Seung Gi must prepare our hearts to see lovey dovey scenes from Somin.😄

I hope Somin will promote the drama in Knowing Bros, since it’s JTBC drama. I miss her in vs... and not many updates from her lately. Busy shooting and have quality time with loved one (maybe Seung Gi), I guess.. 

And today MITH is the last episode for the current PD.. next week episode will have a new PD (the LF PD, if I am not mistaken)

Edited by LFCouple
  • Like 3
  • Insightful 1
  • Clapping Hands 3
1 hour ago, Myshipperheart_SGSM said:

Found finally an interaction of Na Rae and SG backstage 🤗

F94576-E7-E29-C-4-AA0-8542-679-B96-BE95-

Hi SeungMin shippers. Been lurking here since last year, a silent reader of this thread. I'm happy that we discovered this forum because of our love to our SeungMin hhaha. It's only 4 pages when I get to read this forum, and  my heart flutters everytime i refresh the thread. Any update or "crumbs" about SeungMin makes us all happy. All your observations and feelings were also what we've seen and felt so we're still normal lolz. 'Cause my friend and I thought we are getting crazy for these two adorable human beings, and that is SeungMin. I registered an account so I can comment because what I read in here so far makes me happy and contented that SG and SM had a wonderful time during LF and we pray they still have communication. 

Watching LF (for the nth time) makes me happy and relaxed after a long day. Sorry for the long post. I refresh the thread everyday for any update or just to be "one" with co-shipper hehe.

I still don't know how to post pictures but anyhow, nice meeting you virtually hehe. 

I.love that someone posted an intereaction backstage between SG and Narae. SeungMin shippers, fighting!

• Like 4
  • Heart Eyes 1
  • Clapping Hands 3

I think we as fans wouldn't have stressed too much into their chemistry if they were in a drama because it's scripted, but because they were in a variety show and that too with kids... All the chemistry, those stealing glances those looks, it's oozing way beyond our expectations... But correct me I think LSG actions was really showing out... The one when they came back together, he was staring behind again and again that's what makes me confirm he does have something for my princess... 🥰🥰🥰

• Like 6

I think we never dissected this part. Haha! I'm not sure if SM was just naturally being a caring/kind person, but her attentiveness to SG in the latter part of LF was undeniably screaming "the feeling is mutual", here I think SG's maybe cleaning up the table for the kids and he's on his way down from the platform and AGAIN (first was serving the rice cake thing) he chose to squeezed himself in between SM and Yoo Jin of all the many spaces to clean up. And how SM watched his step, like guiding him in case he miss a step. 

Na Rae just passed by him, LSJ didn't care (as always haha) but only our dear SM noticed and care. 

unnamed-8.jpg

unnamed-6.jpg

and it's always so cute to see them comfortably sitting next to each other, and didn't care at all how they were seated. They are always like that, towards each other. But I noticed last episodes of LF, I think it's the director's instructions already to separate the two since there's shipping going on, because they seldom sit next to each other anymore. it's Na Rae who always sit beside him, and SM to LSJ but they did sit ACROSS each other instead hahaha! No one can stop them, hehe! 

unnamed-9.jpg

unnamed-10.jpg

• Like 3

@Lin M

I agree when he made this weird expresion (with his tongue in his mouth) he was embarrassed, in a good way I mean. 

I've seen him making this gesture twice, in MITH he was about to laugh but he controlled himself doing that gesture.

And another episode of MITH when Sun rok asked him if nowadays he felt alone, and he asked "it's bearable". I felt that he didn't want to laugh. 

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1
2 minutes ago, SGxSM said:

@Lin M

I agree when he made this weird expresion (with his tongue in his mouth) he was embarrassed, in a good way I mean. 

I've seen him making this gesture twice, in MITH he was about to laugh but he controlled himself doing that gesture.

And another episode of MITH when Sun rok asked him if nowadays he felt alone, and he asked "it's bearable". I felt that he didn't want to laugh. 

hi can you share what episode is this "its bearable" been watching MITH reruns lately and would like to watch that. 

• Like 2

Baby Yeol Moo having morning milk 모닝 밀크 by the window just liked what Seun Gi Samchoon said when SG/SM/NR/SJ went inside the House. He imagined having early morning coffee by the window before being corrected that the children don't drink coffee.. and he said that's the place where the kids can have their 모닝 우유 spacer.png

• Like 1
  • Heart Eyes 1
8 minutes ago, SGxSM said:

@Lin M

Ya tell me too what episode is that... I'm going to watch whatever there's a possibility to link that with SM... 😁😁😁😘😘😘😘🥰🥰🥰

• Like 2

just watched that episode of MITH. I wonder if when the master (Jang Do-yeon) talked about how she always had a fight with the boy she liked in school reminded SG of how Jeong-heon did the same with Yoo-na in LF. 

hmmm...and everybody got the chance of talking about their crush, except for SG?  hmmmm....

Edited by iheartseungmin
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2
39 minutes ago, iheartseungmin said:

just watched that episode of MITH. I wonder if when the master (Jang Do-yeon) talked about how she always had a fight with the boy she liked in school reminded SG of how Jeong-heon did the same with Yoo-na in LF. 

hmmm...and everybody got the chance of talking about their crush, except for SG?  hmmmm.

Aish!!! SG should clarify things... What's cooking between them, it's making me crazy, delusional... I want to know now... My mind is going haywire everywhere... I'm beginning to link everything he says whether off topic to his connection with SM. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
1 hour ago, SGxSM said:

It's episodd 131 of MITH with Narae

First Sung Rok asked the question :

IMG-20210221-122426.jpg

and then Seung gi answered 😁

IMG-20210221-122445.jpg

Do you notice this gesture ? And his smiling eyes? 

Oh wow! thank you for the screenshot! will watch this one. and this is with Na Rae! Wow... look also Na Rae's look. He said those with Na Rae who possibly know the real status of SG with his lovelife. So nice! thanks! 

• Like 1