7 hours ago, Seung-Min said:

ย 

ย 

I am sorry to say this @Myshipperheart_SGSMย ๐Ÿ˜…โœŒ๏ธbut Iโ€™m a bit distracted with how the IG owner captioned her post, โ€œSweet chemistry of Seung gi and Park Ju Hyun.โ€

ย 

Itโ€™s her ig and she can choose whatever caption she wants, depending on how sheย views it but my personal take inย this clip is this.

ย 

Itโ€™s no way near sweet and just because SG hasย a lady co-star wonโ€™t mean they automatically have the โ€˜chemistry.โ€™ In chemistry or in Science, we are taught the difference between Homogenous and Heterogenous mixtures. In this case and in this clip, it screams Heterogenous mixture. Awp ๐Ÿ™Š

ย 

Nothing personal. Just my own pov ๐Ÿ˜˜.ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

@Seung-Min,you know we have the same thoughts,hehehe..ive seen this clip also,im distracted with the caption but im more afraid that this girl,SG will fall for her because of her moves???๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚i just really don't know how to express by words but as i freshly remember SG do the first move to high five SM after their couple yoga..meaning no touchy touchy unlike this girl..lucky her๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Myshipperheart_SGSM said:

You know what, everything rhymes connected to them. SG in Mouse, played by the name Jung Ba Reum (JUNG So Min) and Monthly House sounds like Mouse, so cute! Even the title of their work is screaming "couple" hahaha! Just being delulu on a saturday night.ย 

Let's stretch it out: Monthly House lead male character is named Yoo Ja SUNG. Close enough.ย :laugh:

ย 

• Haha 6
9 minutes ago, Poisonous Ivy said:

Ohh..i've watched almost all guesting,interviews and teasers of the drama..hmmm don't get me wrong i don't see any spark for them hmmm..i just observed that the girl was so clingy??or feeling close??(or maybe im wrong because they are close off cam??)i don't know but my point is in the k industry even your in the peak of your popularity or stardom you have to give respect to atleast feel some awkwardness to your senior..SG is very senior to her but the way she moves it seems that they are very close..expect me to be biased because im so so so SEUNGMIN tandem..hehhe..the chemistry??1% 99% reserve for SEUNGMIN..thank u

ย 

Although itโ€™s very early for us to determine about their chemistry since we did not see the whole seriesย yet, thank you for sharing your thoughts and we have the same thoughts.ย I will be honest about how I view their so-called chemistry so far based on most recent interviews and guesting.

ย 

If Iโ€™ll see the completeย english sub about the guesting where SG had red ears, Iโ€™ll think again if I will finally agree with the bickering chemistry that Soompi mentioned.

ย 

However, forย theย sake of SGโ€™s continued successย andย since theย chemistry will really help him boost the show, I hope more people will see theirย chemistry though.ย I think the two of us who wonโ€™t agree about their chemistry for now are negligible to the rest who will agree with the chemistry ๐Ÿ˜...hahaha but I also think both of us are mature enough to accept differing opinions, not to take it by heart and just continue to be a Seungmin fan ๐Ÿ˜Š

ย 

On the other hand, I am surprised of the number of views this Ship have! Correct me if Iโ€™m wrong but we ranked no. 1 in the most viewed and most replied topic in this haven right moderator@SilverMoonTea?ย 

ย 

Daebak!ย 

ย 

spacer.png

ย 

Of course this is not a competition of sort, and I really did not expect this because I was just enjoying pitching in ideas/opinions and we still have a long way to go compared to other ships but I am just amazed with 38.7k views and counting โค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธ

ย 

• Like 4
  • Heart Eyes 2
2 hours ago, Seung-Min said:

This was mentioned here before thatย PD Kim and the rest of the editing staff for sure had a hard timeย editingย out scenes that will show SM & SG moments just to focus viewers attention to kids.

ย 

I don't remember this being posted here before, but this is one of those times that I thought they actively chose to keep the two separate.

ย 

It is on episode 14, around 27:00 mark, right after they ate the stuffed pumpkin pie (which looked really tasty btw! the dish really wowed me with the presentation). JSM is taking the sisters with her to get the puppies.ย 

ย 

Puppies-1.png

JSM already walking down with the sisters. LSG at the back with the lovebirds.

ย 

ย 

Puppies-2.png

LSG follows. I'm guessing they don't really have plans, so wherever JSM was going, LSG was just going to join in.

ย 

ย 

Puppies-3.png

Two staff members chase after them. I don't see the point of showing this part, except for the transition of Jeong Heon rushing to the car. Adding the pop-up exclamation point also felt like anย unnecessary emphasis on the staff members.

ย 

ย 

Puppies-4.png

Jeong Heon immidiately enters the car. The caption at this moment "let's take Jeong Heon too" is by LSG. I don't know if that is the direct translation, but if translated properly, then LSG must have been planning to join them all the way to get the puppies.

ย 

Skip to the next scene and it's only JSM, Brooke, Grace, and Jeong Heon. They definitely had space for LSG and Yoo-na. Pretty sure these two must have been disappointed not being able to join. I can already see Yoo-na's pout after being separated with Jeong Heon. LSG probably pouted too.

ย 

From what I imagine, just because of the two staff members chasing them, theย PD must have wanted LSG to stay with Jeong Heon and Yoo-na to get more of their puppy love development, and JSM to have her girl time with the sisters and the puppies. Jeong Heon was just too fast getting in the car that it was too late to have him go down.ย 

ย 

If I remember correctly, they precisely didn't repeat who was with who in the car. So this felt like one of those opportunities that had an intervention. Would have been nice to see them all together, but could have been too much for shipping.ย 

Edited by Warm Paws
Typo
  • Like 1
  • Insightful 5
  • Clapping Hands 1
1 hour ago, Poisonous Ivy said:

@Seung-Min,you know we have the same thoughts,hehehe..ive seen this clip also,im distracted with the caption but im more afraid that this girl,SG will fall for her because of her moves???๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚i just really don't know how to express by words but as i freshly remember SG do the first move to high five SM after their couple yoga..meaning no touchy touchy unlike this girl..lucky her๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

ย 

hahahaย :laugh:ย you also mentioned about how his co-star seemed to be feeling close with SG although letโ€™s emphasized the word โ€˜seemedโ€™ here and the question marks that followed whichย means we are really not sure that they are actually close or already very close because she told the press already that SG initiates talking to her. However, them bickering, or them being friendly to each other might just be part of the promotion plan. So that talkative and opinionated person like me will talk about it endlessly and thus help makeย noise for Mouse hahahah Win-win ๐Ÿค—

ย 

So far, I will stick with how I see them as just โ€˜friendsโ€™ because I think SG is not the type who will impose his being a โ€˜sunbaeโ€™ thatโ€™s why he initiates talking to herย and since I really donโ€™t know his co-star well aside for winning awards as best new actress in 2020.

ย 

@Kumayuna, thank you for sharing your observation and youโ€™re right, I also heard her say โ€˜Annyeonghaseyoย Sunbae Seung giโ€™. Oh I love how SM is truly humble although in the later part, she was calling oppa and teasing Seung gi as well ๐Ÿ˜… If they are friends because they talk each other a lot in LFย and Seung gi is calling her Somin-ah instead of sshi, I hope that friendship have blossomed and our wishes come true ๐Ÿ˜„

ย 

ย 

Edited by Seung-Min
  • Like 1
28 minutes ago, Warm Paws said:

Puppies-3.png

Two staff members chase after them. I don't see the point of showing this part, except for the transition of Jeong Heon rushing to the car

ย 

I was also confused with the exclamation point and just thought, Seung gi was called so that they can bring the plastic pallet that the staff is holding. I was truly surprised SG was not able to join the ride when we heard him say โ€œLetโ€™s take Jeong Hyoon too.โ€ย 

ย 

Did Yoona suddenlyย thought of going to the comfort room thatโ€™s why SG decided to accompany her back to the farm house instead? hahaha we really donโ€™t know.ย 

ย 

34 minutes ago, Warm Paws said:

I'm guessing they don't really have plans, so wherever JSM was going, LSG was just going to join in.

ย 

Yeah, SG goes wherever Somin is hahaha I also thought that the reason SG was having a broken heart when he told themย that itโ€™s only Somin that kids appreciate is because, he really didnโ€™t have a kid close to him. The regular casts/kids, Brooke & Grace wereย closer to SJ, Yi han for NR and Yoo-jin for SM. He is supposedly close to other kids like Jeong Hyoon but he is not always present in the show.

ย 

Naturally, the choice of smaller kids orย most of the kids is SM so SG must go with her because he cannot just let SM take care all of the kids by herself and the kitchen is already full for NR & SJ ๐Ÿ™ˆ. This is an opportunity for them to bond more than SJ & NR and to also have the chance to converse more.ย 

• Like 2
5 hours ago, Poisonous Ivy said:

Ohh..i've watched almost all guesting,interviews and teasers of the drama..hmmm don't get me wrong i don't see any spark for them hmmm..i just observed that the girl was so clingy??or feeling close??(or maybe im wrong because they are close off cam??)i don't know but my point is in the k industry even your in the peak of your popularity or stardom you have to give respect to atleast feel some awkwardness to your senior..SG is very senior to her but the way she moves it seems that they are very close..expect me to be biased because im so so so SEUNGMIN tandem..hehhe..the chemistry??1% 99% reserve for SEUNGMIN..thank u

Yes i agree with you on this 100% ๐Ÿ˜ฌ the girl is trying to look cool, i guess.and a bit loud?ย Is she a popular actress too? I dont know her, really. And you will still see some reservation from SG when he interact with her. But its totally a platonic interactions everytime, compared to when he interacts with SM :) im biased too! Haha! But really, now that i've seen SGs shows and promos, i now believe that with SM his actions were calculated, not "friendly"ย actions. And im glad someone here mentioned that Na Raw Awkwardly smile while the girl bickers with SG. Anyone here know why SG's ears turned red there?

5 hours ago, Warm Paws said:

Let's stretch it out: Monthly House lead male character is named Yoo Ja SUNG. Close enough.ย :laugh:

ย 

For sure SG will watch all the promotions and interviews for her show. ๐Ÿค— we can also observe how she interact with her co-star too. If its airing march, how come there's no ads coming out and no interviews? just have mouse casts and monthly house casts be in one show to interview them haha! Tada! That way they'll see each otherย ๐Ÿคช

• Haha 1

All that I can say is that since its promo time for Mouse, we have to brace ourselves whatever news , vs that SG and his costar will be having ย since they have to boost up the ratings and make people notice their upcoming drama and make everyone look forward to it. Same as you all do, I really donโ€™t know anything about her and I kinda had this โ€˜too forwardโ€™ impression on her. No hate . But maybe, she just goes along to play like her tough character to emphasize the โ€˜ bickering chemistry โ€˜ . And SG, the gentleman that he is, will just โ€˜play alongโ€™ with her. But since Mouse is a suspense/thriller drama I hope itย will not mainly focus on a love angle between the two . Itโ€™s unnecessary.
ย ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย Same as goes with SM Monthly House, although KJS looks like a niceย and well mannered guy (plus they had worked before) , since itโ€™s a romcom , surely the news will talk about the chemistry between the main leads.

ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  And since iย ย decided to stan both (SGย and SM), i just keep in mind that both are entertainers so whatever comes in promos or what they say/shareย in social media will be just โ€˜workโ€™. Just have to hold on or believe in Seungmin and everything that happened in LF and in between shoots. I just really hope they kept in touch and regard each other โ€˜someone specialโ€™ ๐Ÿคž.ย 

Edited by Kimi23
  • Like 2
  • Clapping Hands 5
49 minutes ago, Kimi23 said:

Todo lo que puedo decir es que desde su tiempo de promociรณn para Mouse, tenemos que prepararnos para cualquier noticia, frente a la que tendrรกn SG y su coprotagonista, ya que tienen que aumentar los รญndices de audiencia y hacer que la gente se dรฉ cuenta de su prรณximo drama y que todos miren. hacia eso. Al igual que todos ustedes, realmente no sรฉ nada sobre ella y tuve esta impresiรณn de "demasiado atrevida" en ella. No odio . Pero tal vez, ella simplemente juega como su personaje duro para enfatizar la 'quรญmica de las disputas'. Y SG, el caballero que es, simplemente 'le seguirรก el juego'. Pero dado que Mouse es un drama de suspenso / suspenso, espero que no se centre principalmente en un รกngulo de amor entre los dos. Es innecesario.
ย ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย Lo mismo que ocurre con SM Monthly House, aunque KJS parece un tipo agradable y educado (ademรกs de que habรญan trabajado antes), ya que es una comedia romรกntica, seguramente la noticia hablarรก sobre la quรญmica entre los protagonistas principales.

ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  Y como decidรญ ser fanรกtico de ambos (SG y SM), solo tengo en cuenta que ambos son animadores, por lo que lo que sea que venga en las promociones o lo que digan / compartan en las redes sociales serรก solo "trabajo". Solo tengo que aferrarse o creer en Seungmin y todo lo que sucediรณ en LF y entre tomas. Realmente espero que se mantengan en contacto y se consideren 'alguien especial' ๐Ÿคž .ย 

Pues si, todo es promociรณn para su dramas,cuรกntas veces no han emparejando a los protagonistas y despuรฉs de eso no pasa nada...espero que SM y SG no pase lo mismo ...๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™

Just now, Diva said:

Pues si, todo es promociรณn para su dramas,cuรกntas veces no han emparejando a los protagonistas y despuรฉs de eso no pasa nada...espero que SM y SG no pase lo mismo ...๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™

Well, yes, everything is promotion for their dramas, how many times have they not paired the protagonists and after that nothing happens, I just hope that the same does not happen to SM and SG ๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿฅฐโฃ๏ธ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿ’˜

3 minutes ago, Diva said:

Pues si, todo es promociรณn para su dramas, cuรกntas veces no han emparejando a los protagonistas y despuรฉs de eso no pasa nada ... espero que SM y SG no pase lo mismo ... ๐Ÿ™ ๐Ÿ™ ๐Ÿ™

Well, yes, everything is promotion for their dramas, how many times have they not paired the protagonists and after that nothing happens, I just hope that the same does not happen to SM and SG ๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿฅฐโฃ๏ธ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿ’˜

Sorry My angry face went away ... ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ˜Šโ˜บ๏ธ๐ŸคญโœŒ๏ธโœŒ๏ธ

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
3 hours ago, SilverMoonTea said:

@Seung-MinHahaha keep going guys, I remember its just you and me in the beginning.... talking to ourself last time lolsย ๐Ÿคฃ Happy it's growing like mushroom now... ๐Ÿ„๐Ÿ„๐Ÿ„

ย 

ย 

ย 

hahhaha and i didnโ€™t evenย know back then how to insert photosย ๐Ÿ˜‚ Until moreย pitch in and before, we can welcome and tag each guest to feel at home but we canโ€™t do it anymore now because itโ€™s just hard to memorize names ๐Ÿ˜… but Iโ€™m so glad the family is growing!ย Yey! ๐Ÿ‘

• Like 3
  • Heart Eyes 1
  • Party! 2

I'm so happy too that we are now on page 33, when i first joined in its just page 4. I remembered when I discovered this forum, was so happy that there's an existing seungmin forum but also was a bit sad that it did stop on page 4 and that was dec 2020 i think and no activities. I remembered telling myself that "did the shippers stopped hoping and gave up already because it's been a year? Does really nothing happened between the two?" And now look at our growing family. So much faith is put on in this ship. So happy that this is really sailing ย and the probability of them being a couple is increasing day by day.ย 

ย 

I happen to watched again a shared post in instagram about their tv guesting for mouse. And i find the girl very overacting and just so loud, acting "cool and boyish" (being seungmin shipper i dont like her haha) she's too forward. There's a part there that SG look at her because she's overacting. Maybe its really for promotion, she need to look cool and carefree. But you can see that it's acting. Lets see how viewers will react once mouse starts rolling. I really hope seungmin is in touch too until now.ย 

• Like 3
6 hours ago, Myshipperheart_SGSM said:

now that i've seen SGs shows and promos, i now believe that with SM his actions were calculated, not "friendly"ย actions.

ย 

itย was always SG who initiates high five,ย tapping on back, yoga etc. during LFย :laugh:ย 

ย 

However, I can still notice his reservations but their body language canโ€™t deny. Always leaning and facing each other. During the LF radio promotion, SG is unconsciously going near SMโ€™s chair then he will try to move away but he will just find himself near SM again. Notice how SJ is far from SG and he looked liked not part of the group ๐Ÿ™Š

ย 

Actually, Iโ€™m bitter why SM and SG never had selca ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ Even if they will join yoo-jin with them so it wonโ€™t be that obvious ๐Ÿ˜… Oh yihan! How I wish it was SM and SG heads that you held for a selca ๐Ÿ˜. They donโ€™t even have group (SJ,NR,SG,SM)ย photos taken from their phones even if obviously, SM is always bringing her phone along with her. NR even captured SM with yoo jin sleeping on her lap. Huhuhuย ย 

ย 

LF was a bad timing so please! Hear our plead for another show with a good if not perfect timing! and please shower us with Selcas ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Like 3
  • Insightful 1

Yes i agree with you @Seung-Min, they have reservations because they are very conscious (that's how we react right if we have a crush to someone) it is so evident that their reactions with each other were with "handle with care" ๐Ÿคฃ everything SG did with SM now seems sweeter after watching his other interactions with his costars, ours were genuine and almost all was initiated by SG ๐Ÿค—ย 

ย 

sorry for sharing this here, found another shares post in ig. (Irritatingly ๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜‚) this girl keeps on circling and touchy-touchy to SG, and his reactions is cute. Like he didn't care, to me, he seems to distance himself. Maybe this girl is really trying to make an impression to the viewers that they have a chemistry, for mouse promotion.ย 

ย 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CLhUA03Hpo2/?igshid=8a3bhwgdyi2d

ย 

Would like to see Na Rae's reactions โ˜บ๏ธ She's the "night watch" now haha

Edited by Myshipperheart_SGSM
  • Like 2
  • Confused 1

SG's Mouse drama co-star Park Ju Hyun was in "Extracurricular" drama you can see it on netflix. It was also a thriller genre drama, she's good, and the drama is also great (expecting season 2). I'm more like expecting the same or even more thrill in Mouse (I'm counting on SGย hehe..)

Aside from our (uri fellow shippers) anxiety about their chemistry, as for me, chemistry is not always about lovey dovey scene, even the protagonist vs the villain is also considered as chemistry..

ย 

• Like 2
  • Clapping Hands 2
2 minutes ago, Myshipperheart_SGSM said:

ย 

sorry for sharing this here, found another shares post in ig. (Irritatingly ๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜‚) this girl keeps on circling and touchy-touchy to SG, and his reactions is cute.

ย 

Geez..I feel you @Myshipperheart_SGSMย hahahah @Divaย canโ€™t even hide her angry ย emoticon ahhahahaย 

ย 

I am only waiting for complete English sub of their VS guesting but Iโ€™ll try not to watch shortย clips anymore because it will surely elevate my blood pressure. Right @Poisonous Ivy? ๐Ÿ˜…ย I will still watch Mouse even without their so-called promotional tactics ๐Ÿ˜… I heard there will be no skin-ship? because I assumed that itโ€™s psychopath/thriller genre and if Iโ€™ll keep on watching their interviews, I might skip watching that girlโ€™s scene and it will ruin the story hhahaha

7 minutes ago, pokepo said:

Aside from our (uri fellow shippers) anxiety about their chemistry, as for me, chemistry is not always about lovey dovey scene, even the protagonist vs the villain is also considered as chemistry..

ย 

Yeah..soompiโ€™s term is โ€œBickering chemistry.โ€ This is probably why SG had only a little skin-ship during vagabond because he avoids fans going wild hahahhaย 

ย 

I wonder why he did not avoid SM though. He can actually do the VS without skin-ship at all ๐Ÿ˜‰ย 

• Like 3
1 hour ago, Seung-Min said:

ย 

Geez..I feel you @Myshipperheart_SGSMย hahahah @Divaย canโ€™t even hide her angry ย emoticon ahhahahaย 

ย 

I am only waiting for complete English sub of their VS guesting but Iโ€™ll try not to watch shortย clips anymore because it will surely elevate my blood pressure. Right @Poisonous Ivy? ๐Ÿ˜…ย I will still watch Mouse even without their so-called promotional tactics ๐Ÿ˜… I heard there will be no skin-ship? because I assumed that itโ€™s psychopath/thriller genre and if Iโ€™ll keep on watching their interviews, I might skip watching that girlโ€™s scene and it will ruin the story hhahaha

ย 

Yeah..soompiโ€™s term is โ€œBickering chemistry.โ€ This is probably why SG had only a little skin-ship during vagabond because he avoids fans going wild hahahhaย 

ย 

I wonder why he did not avoid SM though. He can actually do the VS without skin-ship at all ๐Ÿ˜‰ย 

@Seung-MinGrrr.this girl hahah..so chansing๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚anyway as i can see SG will not be close to her..because he always want SM,๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚..give them my .1% chemistry????๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚and my 99.99% reserve only for SoMin but of course as support to our seungmin we will watch their drama and projects..and protect their image from bashers..for the love of SeungMin couple

• Heart Eyes 2
  • Clapping Hands 1

I agree. Definitely will watch mouse and M.House to support them separately as seungmin shipper. I will also stop watching shared clips in instagram and will just go back doing still shots of LF and dissect it again, and share it here ๐Ÿ˜ SG knows that SM is on watch so he will make sure he keep his toes flat and attached ๐Ÿ™‚ or he'll have to say goodbye to the "comfortable and easy grip small to his grasp iphone mini 12" hahaha

• Haha 3

just want to share these observations. ๐Ÿ˜† i just can't remember if someone shared it here before. โœŒ

ย 

in this one, when brooke cut the doughย in star shape, they just put it on their side. but when brooke cut theย heart shape, seunggi shamchon asked her to give it to somin imo ๐Ÿฅฐ

ย 

spacer.png

ย 

and then on this one (i mentioned this in @Poisonous Ivyย yt video) when somin drew hearts on brooke's cheeks then asked her to look at seunggi shamchon ๐Ÿฅฐ. also the camera angle when somin is drawing hearts, seunggi is also included in the frame. maybe the crew knows something is brewing at that time ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ’•

ย 

spacer.png

spacer.png

• Like 4
  • Insightful 2
  • Heart Eyes 4
27 minutes ago, ishipSGxSM said:

just want to share these observations. ๐Ÿ˜† i just can't remember if someone shared it here before. โœŒ

ย 

in this one, when brooke cut the doughย in star shape, they just put it on their side. but when brooke cut theย heart shape, seunggi shamchon asked her to give it to somin imo ๐Ÿฅฐ

ย 

spacer.png

ย 

and then on this one (i mentioned this in @Poisonous Ivyย yt video) when somin drew hearts on brooke's cheeks then asked her to look at seunggi shamchon ๐Ÿฅฐ. also the camera angle when somin is drawing hearts, seunggi is also included in the frame. maybe the crew knows something is brewing at that time ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ’•

ย 

spacer.png

spacer.png

hi to all Seungmin shippers. I've been lurking here for ages because I really love all the comments here. So glad i found this group to share our love with this couple.

ย 

Just like to comment on the pics.

The first one is like a secret message from Seung Gi to Somin : Uncle "heart" Auntie and the second one is a secret message from Somin to Seung Gi: Auntie "2 hearts" (one on each cheek) Uncle too ;-)

ย 

I really, really love them both.

ย 

• Like 3
  • Heart Eyes 4

Hi!!! I don't know where this message will land... ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ I'm very new in this but i really liked the fact that I'm seeing so many of them that I've come across through YouTube and wattpad here... Thankyou, so much for accepting me in this group ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—. I've been following JSM for quite a long time, when news came that she was joining LF I was so excited and when the first episode aired u watched with no subtitles and yet deep down I was already shipping them... Glad I'm not the only one here... Thankyou thankyou thankyou... ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜

• Like 6
  • Clapping Hands 2

@ishipSGxSMย and @iheartseungminย thanks for the comments. very well said! I think these two have their own secret codes to tell each other discreetly their feelings toward each other during LF without being caught on cam hehe! and yes, it is possible that the LF crew knew that something's "under construction" at that time. Because when we will look back on the previous comments here, there were several camera shots that i think were intentionally for the two of them. Just like when they were playing in the tree house (background music--more than a woman by gregory), i mentioned here before that the lyrics "you made my blind eyes see" it panned to SG staring at SM while laying on the sand with Yoo Jin and the twins. and during the night camping, there's also a part there that the camera panned and zoomed in to SG sweetly staring at SM (though we can't see SM in the frame, but that's where Yoo Jin and SM were seated), there's also a background music being played though its in korean i think. And also those shots that you mentioned while playing in the mud. there's also one in the apple farm, when LSJ smiled and looked at the camera. The crew must've felt that something's special between the two. Viewers felt it, what more those people physically around them at that time (i think even Grace felt it too haha!). So happy that people here are becoming more active posting! loving ever minute reading comments here, thanks to @SilverMoonTeaย for creating this forum. You made each of our shipper's heart so full and happy everyday. our longing for Seungmin interaction lessen because of this forum. and hopefully @Warm Pawsย will create another seungmin video because the recent video you uploaded, my playback button is already complaining hahaha!ย 

• Like 1
  • Heart Eyes 3
Hace 5 horas, Diva dijo:

The only thing I can tell you and what I saw, I observed in the LF radio interview. It was that the two of them were flirting and more SG shows that he likes her, they both like each other. That is my perspective. I don't know if that interview had already finished recording LF, is that my question? But definitely SG if he liked SM, it shows on his face in everything, here the big question is also, if he followed her as a friend because at that time I think he was still with his ex ๐Ÿ˜žย ๐Ÿ™ย ๐Ÿ™ย ๐Ÿ™ย 

ย 

• Like 2