Little Forest Haven Ship 🏕 - (Lee Seung Gi x Jung So Min) 🫐 Blueberry Couple 🫐

5 hours ago, Warm Paws said:

Honestly, I didn't expect it to have that much reach - like only a hundred or so views - since it's on a completely empty youtube channel. I didn't even include much description or hashtags. Just goes to show that a lot of people probably search "Lee Seung Gi Jung So Min" on youtube frequently (like I do, everyday!), even after more than a year since LF! 

Thank you for making that vid @Warm Paws. And wow! It seems more and more people take interest on our Seungmin couple after watching LF. They too notice the undeniable chemistry even if its just a Vs.What more if they make a drama? I hope you make more vids. 👏🏻

• Like 3

I agree with you, thanks to the video @Warm Paws, i hope you make another one. I always rewatch your video everytime I miss seeing their interaction. And the song really makes it even more romantic to hear now that you smoothly incorporated their scenes. I can see that LF has become popular after it was actually aired. It's gaining more attention from the viewers specially that SG is everywhere too these days. I hope this time k-media/producers will pick up the pleading shipper's wish and get then to s drama or another variety. Or even guess SM in MITH is enough. Just get them in one frame again. I'd like to see SG's reaction to see SM again on-cam. 

• Like 4
39 minutes ago, Myshipperheart_SGSM said:

I hope this time k-media/producers will pick up the pleading shipper's wish and get then to s drama or another variety. Or even guess SM in MITH is enough. Just get them in one frame again. I'd like to see SG's reaction to see SM again on-cam

Yes! If they haven't had an episode in which they have to take care of children, then So Min will be a great guest! She doesn't even have to be the main master, just as a special guest. Heck, I'd love to see her as the phone call hint fairy and watch all of their reactions knowing that she can't see them. I imagine they'll have suspicious looks at LSG if they have the slightest clue of what's up. "Seung Gi-ya! Why are you smiling so much? Who is this caller??"

As a side note, Suzy did appear as the phone call hint fairy on ep 31 (2018). LSG used -ssi that time. Don't know how much closer they've become since Vagabond, though I don't really follow their ship, or any other ship actually. As another side note, the master in that episode is Yoo Jun-sang, he's the guy from Uncanny Encounter, and a lot of other shows. 

Either way, I'm pretty sure it will be fun seeing the boys handle kids, especially Se Hyung and Eun-Woo. But of course seeing LSG relive his nightmares from LF, but also the best of his (and ours!) dreams in So Min. 

I'm really looking forward to March! Can't wait to see both of them in a new drama. 

• Heart Eyes 2
  • Party! 1
  • Tasty 1

Oh yeah, that's a good one! I hope they really invite SM for MITH. I don't know how they choose guests over, but I hope they will invite her. Or SG really didn't want the "girlfriend" to be the guest. Haha! (delulu) I watched the episode of Sg's house tour and it really is weird hearing him talk about blueberries, and that "his parents" grew them from their backyard. I mentioned it here before that it could be that "parents" means "SM's parents/family" haha! but he did say that his mom prepared the homemade yogurt when she heard that MITH guys will come over to his place. And it looks like MITH guys often comes over to his place as they mentioned many times that they usually come at night time and they did mentioned that they drink at his house a lot. They seems close to each other and do you think they know that SG is seeing someone already...?  

• Like 1
  • Heart Eyes 1

@Myshipperheart_SGSM i think they know. se hyung is also protective of the team. i remember in one episode he mentioned that they need to protect eun woo (episode about an artist who asked eun woo out). and in the other episode where they teased se hyung of meeting with the master couple so they can match/pair him and be married, i think he just included seunggi so that people will not speculate if indeed SG has someone special. and if you can see SGs face when se hyung pointed at him, he has poker face. hahaha! and the team did not tease him about it. they just focus on se hyung maybe because he's the only one who is not taken at the moment. so maybe SG has a special someone (oohh... some one... can be read as Som 1n 🤪🤣)  and they really just respect each others lives and protect one another 🥰

Edited by ishipSGxSM
  • Like 3
  • Heart Eyes 3

@ishipSGxSM yes i agree with you. Sg's hyungs in MITH are very protective. They are protective of each other, only those married guys are often mentioning their wife or kids. But those single guys (and 1 secretly dating haha) were almost never mentioned anything about their private lives. I also noticed SG's face on that scene, he did poker face but the reaction didn't cover it perfectly, he looked like "stop teasing me, she might get mad" hahaha! unlike the other VS like Running Man where they often tease each other and even partner fellow member to another. Maybe because MITH wants to be in a general patronage category. Thanks for the comment! i'm watching MITH reruns so I've been observing SG a lot. 

Edited by Myshipperheart_SGSM
  • Like 2
  • Haha 3

@Myshipperheart_SGSM, @ishipSGxSM Yes, I also think the other members know. They are quite close.

And from the last two episodes of MITH, I even think the masters know. It seems to me that Seung Gi & the lucky girl (probably Somin) 😂 really considering a marriage (on the crossroad). He asked the master, “What if both of you have to work?”

And YSH talked directly to Seung Gi:  “you don’t have to make a choice between work and marriage.”

spacer.png

And, we can see how serious Seung Gi listening. 

spacer.png

And the response from Eugene also makes me think she knows. Because though YSH was the one that raised the issue, she looked directly to Seung Gi when she responded to YSH’s statement.

spacer.png

Hopefully hearing from some married couples, if he (and the one) are considering a marriage, they will make a good decision. For sure, there will be some “sacrifices” (like Eugene said, she only took the projects that she really wanted) for them to work it out. 

@Warm PawsYes, looking forward for Mouse and Monthly House. It’s been quiet period for Somin.. It’s been a while since she updated her IG / YT channel. Hopefully the drama will be available on Netflix or Viu for international fans.

Edited by LFCouple
  • Like 4

i think in this scene, SG was staring again to SM while SM was talking to LSJ. He maybe observing his BFF and (potential) GF getting along so well. Come to think of it, if they did pursue a relationship, SM has already won the vote and heart of LSJ, which is SG's closest friend for decade already. 

last photo, do you think SG cut the orange in half so he can give to SM again? when you watch this scene, he cut them in half but he didn't eat it yet. And SM was chewing the orange he fed to her, and she's having a hard time chewing it because it's one big piece of orange. could it be that he cut it in half and waiting for her to finish the one in her mouth? 

spacer.png

spacer.png

unnamed-2.jpg

unnamed-4.jpg

@LFCouple i noticed that look on his face in that MITH episode. SG being playful and witty most of the time in MITH, but in that segment, he really looked serious and really absorbing Eugene's story. He even asked Eugene in the beginning if they still feel like newlyweds though they are married for 10yrs already. His face there also seems serious and really interested. I think SG is in the process of considering marriage already, and he is weighing it properly. He is at the peak of his career right now, and he must consider the impact of his decision. and (if) that woman he'll settle with is SM, SM still has a lot to conquer in her career so they really have to decide if they are going to the next level (just like the song Naked). The phrase " happy wife, happy life" doesn't just only apply to wives, you know... and SG has this aura these days of a happy and contented life. 

• Like 3
  • Heart Eyes 2
  • Party! 1

So i watched the Mouse interview with them 3. I don't know the girl's name, i didn't know who she is, but i observed that SG's keeps on hitting her or tapping her arm comfortably. Which he never did to SM ever, not even in their promotional guestings. Could it be that if SG really is relaxed, comfortable and very loose it means its just platonic? And if he is stiff and very guarded of his action toward her girl co-star (like SM) he likes her? 🥰 I also observed it with Ha Ji And Suzy. He is very friendly to them. No reservations. 

• Like 2

@LFCouple @Myshipperheart_SGSM @ishipSGxSM

I agree with all your observations 👌

They must know that he has someone. They are not teasing him, and he's not joking as before when it comes to marriage. 

I miss Somin, I know that she's shooting her drama. But usually she posts more, even during a shooting. She used to be more active. I hope she will post a vlog soon

• Like 1
  • Heart Eyes 1
2 minutes ago, Myshipperheart_SGSM said:

So i watched the Mouse interview with them 3. I don't know the girl's name, i didn't know who she is, but i observed that SG's keeps on hitting her or tapping her arm comfortably. Which he never did to SM ever, not even in their promotional guestings. Could it be that if SG really is relaxed, comfortable and very loose it means its just platonic? And if he is stiff and very guarded of his action toward her girl co-star (like SM) he likes her? 🥰 I also observed it with Ha Ji And Suzy. He is very friendly to them. No reservations. 

@Myshipperheart_SGSMYes , it could be. I haven’t watched the Mouse interview yet but watched all Vagabond promos which LSG is very comfortable with his costar. Just like JSM is very friendly with past male costars. Gestures like hitting them on arms/ shoulders while laughing which we never observed between the two on LF scenes or LF promos right?.

• Like 3
4 minutes ago, Myshipperheart_SGSM said:

Yeah it seems obvious, a man who feels nothing will behave like a friend, like a buddy. When a man is interested he will keep observing her and quite nervous

@Kimi23

Yeah they never did it. Very suspicious 😁

Even when Somin was in couple with Lee Joon, she was friendly as usual with her co-stars. But here really nothing 🧐 

• Like 3
51 minutes ago, Myshipperheart_SGSM said:

last photo, do you think SG cut the orange in half so he can give to SM again? when you watch this scene, he cut them in half but he didn't eat it yet. And SM was chewing the orange he fed to her, and she's having a hard time chewing it because it's one big piece of orange. could it be that he cut it in half and waiting for her to finish the one in her mouth? 

unnamed-4.jpg

I think he’s waiting for SM to finish eating the first orange and fed her the half but probably it was edited out. I saw tweets a week ago by ariens and they talked about that scene . They said it’s such a boyfriend gesture that if SM is committed at that time for sure ber bf would be jealous. They also pointed out that SG likes to feed costars but only the male ones. Could it be that SM is the only female  costar that SG actually fed? 🤔

• Like 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Heart Eyes 4
12 hours ago, Diva said:

hola buenas tardes chicas .. Me gustaría saber si alguno de ustedes tendrá la traducción al inglés donde están los miembros de LF en la entrevista de radio de LF. Quiero saber por qué SG se veía tan feliz.

sad nobody answered me 😢😢😢😢

• Sad 2
17 hours ago, Warm Paws said:

@Seung-Min @SGxSM @LFCouple @Myshipperheart_SGSM  Thank you all for your replies! It's really nice to voice out here especially since other people can verify and connect the dots that we won't be able to find out on our own. Even the smallest of observations can lead to somewhere or at least fuel further speculation.

Oh! And thank you @LsgJsm for the mention! I'm glad that you like the video. Honestly, I didn't expect it to have that much reach - like only a hundred or so views - since it's on a completely empty youtube channel. I didn't even include much description or hashtags. Just goes to show that a lot of people probably search "Lee Seung Gi Jung So Min" on youtube frequently (like I do, everyday!), even after more than a year since LF! 

@Warm Paws You are welcome. You really did a beautiful video.  It  captured the Seungmin moments which went well  with the music/Lsg’s song.  I shared it with my friends. A few of them who are not into SK celebrities thought that Seungmin were a couple.  They also thought that it was  an official music video of the singer (Lsg). Another friend who is a Seungi-Suzy shipper felt  that the chemistry of Seungmin is a level higher than her ship... 

It is not a surprise why your video continues to attract viewers... like the others here, may i request that you make another one???? 

And yes, may i add that i enjoyed reading your observations and findings on the remodeled place of Lsg.  I don’t mind long posts you know... for they feed my yearning for Seungmin... 

Thank you, @Warm Paws!  

• Like 2
  • Star Struck 1
Hace 4 minutos, SGxSM dijo:

Seung gi tenía mucho afecto y ternura hacia Somin. La descubrió, la valoró y estoy seguro de que quería saber más sobre ella después de LF. Pero el momento no fue bueno

@Diva

Lo siento, ¿qué parte exactamente quieres que sea una captura de pantalla? 

Excuse me, I am Mexican and it is a bit difficult for me to write and translate into English since my English is not very good, if you are very nice you will have the conversation and if not I am satisfied with the captures. In the first episode of LF, I was amazed at JM in the first minutes when I realized that she was carrying SG's blue suitcase and he was coming after her.With just a white briefcase. For those who have not seen minutes 22:30. My favorite people SGJM.

• Like 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Clapping Hands 1

Another clip from the Mouse inteview, noticed SG seemed to shrug it off when the girl tap his arm, could someone be jealous? ☺️😊🤗 

28 minutes ago, Kimi23 said:

I think he’s waiting for SM to finish eating the first orange and fed her the half but probably it was edited out. I saw tweets a week ago by ariens and they talked about that scene . They said it’s such a boyfriend gesture that if SM is committed at that time for sure ber bf would be jealous. They also pointed out that SG likes to feed costars but only the male ones. Could it be that SM is the only female  costar that SG actually fed? 🤔

I love that there's also people outside this forum are noticing the sweet gestures they've exchanged during LF. That it shows its really evident that what we observed were not just being we ship them. A probability of a developing relationship. And also the difference when he fed LSJ and how he sweetly fed SM orange. When he fed her orange, he didn't let the orange go immediately, he held it until he's sure that she bite the orange already, he even say "ahh" because he opened his mouth also while feeding the orange to SM, just like a child that you mimic them when you're feeding them 

• Like 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Heart Eyes 4
On 2/16/2021 at 9:14 AM, LFCouple said:

@LsgJsmThank you for your sharing as long term fans of jsm, since not much info about Somin.

I found her as a very positive and cheerful person; and found an interview from 2012 from Soompi forum. I quoted part that I found fascinating, that even from young age, she had these kind of mindsets. M = Somin

C:  You’ve started to look for happiness in your daily life?

M: Each morning when I wake up, the first thing would be to be thankful for everything around me, at the end of the day coming home seeing my dog greeting me cheerfully really gives me the feeling of happiness.  Little things I don’t see in the past now too let me have that feeling of happiness.

C:  Give you three tickets to happiness, three blank cheques

M: Give me the super power to be able to let people around me to become happy

C: What is your biggest source of pressure?

M: I have let myself become quite narrow-minded, so at 40 years old I want to become a confident person always having a smiling face.  To become such a person need to find delight in everything, I’ll be glad if I can be such.

https://forums.soompi.com/topic/257628-jung-so-min-정소민/page/102/

I guess she still maintains the same mindsets, as we can see her bubbly personality in LF. One of many reasons I ship Seungmin is both are cheerful and positive. “Couples who laugh together, last together,” right? Don’t you think they are cute here?

spacer.png

Another interesting part... So, hopefully Seung Gi will take/has taken the initiative... 😍😍

C: How are you when fallen in love?

M: Definitely will not be the one to get close, even if I have love I’d not take the initiative to get close to him but rather as the motivated one and wait for him to come close. But slowly I’ll protect our love relationship, finally at the beginning I wanted to be a fox in the end I become a bear

@LFCouple I am happy to share some info too about Jsm here since the guests  are so welcoming and appreciate every post shared by any Seungmin shipper.  But, I hesitate to share especially those that I have no basis or support, as they might appear just hearsay or coming from rumor mill.  As you know,  links to old articles could not anymore be found. And some blogs on Jsm have either been declared inactive or blocked. I feel sad... 

I read years ago (2016?) an interview with Jsm where she was asked what if she finds the man she would love... she answered that she would devote her time loving and supporting him... 

i feel frustrated that the article could not be found anymore... but anyway, this goes to show her consistency when it comes to loving the man of her life... then and now, her view of loving (a man) has not changed... although maybe her choice of a man to love may have changed... because I remember her saying that before she preferred somebody who is this and that but later she thought that it would be nice to choose one who among other qualities, come from a good family... 

Jsm is basically an introvert. She herself admitted that in one vlog.  But i observe, after having followed her for a long time, that she has improved a lot... I think, being active in social media has contributed to this change in her.  She now has many friends in the entertainment industry and even maintains contact or communication with them.  She is a loyal friend. Before, her friends were few and regarded her mother as her best friend. 
About the way she laughs, she laughs more heartily in these latter years. Before, she was a bit reserved. But her jolliness has always been there.  Jsm is intelligent and speaks with sense. I believe, she is on the same level with Lsg in this regard.  For those who might raise again the issue of suitability, EXCUSE ME!  

• Like 4
  • Awesome 2
  • Heart Eyes 1

Hi @Diva feel free to share your thoughts here, we are happy to read your comments. I noticed that too, sg carried her plant and she carried his luggage for him. I think sg admired her from the beginning because she immediately shows independence and being straight forward without any inhibitions and no need to pretend. I think he admired her for being simple and bubbly. Is this the photos you mentioned right? 

What i like about somin is that she's not the girly girly. LSJ kept on trying to help her with the plant but she insisted on carrying it. And SG carried the plant, in exchange she carried his luggage. And yes they have the same luggage, just the color differs. 

0-EE7-A130-5-A55-449-A-AF7-D-3-B97499838

1173-A6-E1-E618-42-EB-A5-CA-74-F0232770-

ED0-B6-BD1-6-B25-4042-A5-A9-ACC48-F7-FD1

• Like 1
  • Insightful 2
  • Heart Eyes 3
1 hour ago, Myshipperheart_SGSM said:

Hola @Diva No dude en compartir sus pensamientos aquí, estaremos encantados de leer sus comentarios. También me di cuenta de que sg llevaba su planta y ella le llevaba su equipaje. Creo que sg la admiró desde el principio porque enseguida muestra independencia y sencillez, sin inhibiciones y sin necesidad de fingir. Creo que la admiraba por ser sencilla y jovial. ¿Son estas las fotos que mencionaste, verdad? 

Lo que me gusta de Somin es que no es una chica muy femenina. LSJ siguió tratando de ayudarla con la planta, pero ella insistió en llevarla. Y SG llevó la planta, a cambio ella llevó su equipaje. Y sí, tienen el mismo equipaje, solo que el color es diferente. 

0-EE7-A130-5-A55-449-A-AF7-D-3-B97499838

1173-A6-E1-E618-42-EB-A5-CA-74-F0232770-

ED0-B6-BD1-6-B25-4042-A5-A9-ACC48-F7-FD1

Yes, those are the photos, only I couldn't upload it, thank you for JS's pink suitcase and the plant were already on this side, very kind she went back to look for SG's blue suitcase, the most curious thing is that SG let him carry it and she looked heavy ... 🤭

• Heart Eyes 2
2 hours ago, Kimi23 said:

maybe. there aren't any clips where he fed narae right? so maybe somin is the only one ☺

1 hour ago, Myshipperheart_SGSM said:

Another clip from the Mouse inteview, noticed SG seemed to shrug it off when the girl tap his arm, could someone be jealous? ☺️😊🤗 

I love that there's also people outside this forum are noticing the sweet gestures they've exchanged during LF. That it shows its really evident that what we observed were not just being we ship them. A probability of a developing relationship. And also the difference when he fed LSJ and how he sweetly fed SM orange. When he fed her orange, he didn't let the orange go immediately, he held it until he's sure that she bite the orange already, he even say "ahh" because he opened his mouth also while feeding the orange to SM, just like a child that you mimic them when you're feeding them 

i think a lot of people who watch their videos in yt really like to see them together either in a drama or in real life (just like us, but we prefer both more haha) i just love reading your insights as well as other people outside this forum. im happy i saw this haven and met you guys 🤗

• Like 2