Little Forest Haven Ship 🏕 - (Lee Seung Gi x Jung So Min) 🫐 Blueberry Couple 🫐

5 hours ago, Poisonous Ivy said:

of course,no one can stop me from shipping this two until the confirmation or denial from both side will be given..

Hi @Poisonous Ivy Thank you for your response ☺️. Yes, no one can really stop us. Initially, I was also worried because SG’s songs seemed to be related to his ex. especially “The Ordinary Man.” However, when SG & LMH talked about the song “Your eyes, hands & lips,” Seung gi said he is more ‘realistic’ when it comes to relationship and the song is just too lyrical and beautiful.

This put me at ease because for people to think he is still in love with his ex even up to now is just too ‘unrealistic’.

By the way, @SGxSM noticed that your comment that was “liked” by SM is edited. Did she read your edited comment before liking? spacer.png

I am just making sure that she read this part 

“Hoping to have a Season 2 of little forest or have a drama with Le Seunggi...you look great together” before giving a heart 😉

By the way, you can go to postimage.org to upload the photo you want to insert. Once the photo is uploaded, it will generate URL and go to Direct link box, copy it. Go to this page and you can notice a box “Insert image from URL” once you write a reply or once you post something in this page. Click it and paste the URL you copied from Direct Link generated from postimage.org. Hope it helps ☺️

Edited by Seung-Min
  • Like 3

Yes i agree. SG let SM do her thing no matter how hard it was for SG knowing that he always wants to be in control, but I think he gently realize SM's behavior of being submissive yet independent at times so he let her be and just be on the side whenever she needs another hand. 

Also noticed that both of them are always in shades of pearl mint lately. And there's just so many "coincidence" for many situation and instances that will really make their shippers think that they are really something. I find SG overly hyper from his shows, specially in MITH. Is he always that bubbly and laughs a lot? It's like the happiness from inside radiates from outside. Iphone 12 mini just look so tiny in his hands. Haha! No wonder what gotten into him and got that small phone instead of the iphone plus units which is bigger, unless someone pushed him to get that one 🥰 or gave that to him as a present 🙄🥰. We never know 

• Like 4
  • Heart Eyes 3

So I watched Strong Heart ep. where SM was one of the guests. Thank you so much for recommending it to me @LFCouple.

I admit that I was first interested in SG before finding out about SM through LF. Since SG has more informations available in the internet than SM so I thought of sharing what I’ve learned and noticed about SM through her interview in Strong Heart.

Maybe some of you here, also wants to know her more. You can also watch the Strong Heart ep. if you have time. It was fun to watch ☺️. So after watching I found out the following.

- SM has a natural bubbly personality. She is not conscious to laugh and giggle in front of other people. I don’t find her pretentious. 

- SM is not conscious with they way she carries herself. The MC asked her to act like a mean person and she tried to act it out by the way she sits, almost forgetting that her skirt has slit 😂

- SM is straightforward. She freely expresses her thoughts. She said that she hesitates to appear in a VS because she doesn’t have a show to promote at the moment but she has to expose herself more (in tv) because she is already 24 (at the time of the interview) and if she reached 25, it will be more difficult to sell out

- She was candid and still looked offended 😅 when she shared how she felt when her father told her she cannot be an actress because she doesn’t look like Kim Tae Hee and her nose looks like his 😉.

- She was so serious in her studies because she felt the pressure being the top. or no. 1 of her class that she didn’t smoke nor drink.

- Her body cannot tolerate alcoholic drinks.

- She was asked if her father is CEO of a company and she said, “only a small company.” How humble or if its true, the business probably flourished because they own a big house as noticed by LJ in LF.

- She cannot sleep over at other house so she invites her friend instead.

- She was truly sorry for not talking to her father for 9 years.

- She expressed her desire to earn more money so she can help her parents 

I cried as she cried because I really felt her sincerity. She was honest to accept the guilt she felt for not talking to her father. If Somin was 24 during the interview, it means she stopped talking to her father at the age of 15. She’s too young and if we look at it, its like a problem of communication especially that she mentioned that her father works from 6am-12am. This somehow gives us a hint of how she grow up and fight for her dreams without so much support. Glad her mom is around. There was a comment that said, Somin grew up with her grandparents. Is it true @LsgJsm?

I hope SM will have a husband, whether SG or not that will give her a family she desires. One that is more open and supportive to each other. We can only wish she finds it in Seung gi but we cannot dictate the fate ❤️. If SG is not pursuing SM as of the moment, I’m just really hoping for another project that will cross their paths again. If despite working together again and SG still do not pursue her, then we can just accept their decision and move on. 

For now, I will savor every special moment they have in LF. Every gaze, every laughter,...and I will keep on believing that their bond there will not be put to nothing ☺️

Strong heart episode is way back 2012, fast forward 2019 (7 years after and she is already 31 - Korean age) Somin is still the bubbly, unpretentious, candid woman that she is 😍

She still doesn’t mind sitting this way or laughing out loud...by the way, they arrived together here.

spacer.png

She eats like most of us 😆

spacer.png

spacer.png

And yes, Seung gi..you made a good choice by always sitting beside SM 😁

Edited by Seung-Min
  • Like 2
  • Heart Eyes 3
  • Clapping Hands 3

@Seung-Min love that strong Heart episode. They said that if SG stayed for 1 more episode as MC, they ( SM & SG) could have met earlier. But they are destined to meet on LF. 

these are my favorite scenes where unintentionally or intentionally ( we don’t mind😉) SG initiate close  body contact. Aside from the famous couple yoga😍😍😍

spacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.png

Edited by Kimi23
  • Like 5
  • Star Struck 2
  • Heart Eyes 2
16 minutes ago, Kimi23 said:

They said that if SG stayed for 1 more episode as MC, they ( SM & SG) could have met earlier.

I am convinced that SG definitely watched this episode because for sure, he missed the show and will be curious how it’s going when he is not around. He was sure that SM is younger than him so probably he remembered watching SM where she said, she is 24 😍. SG’s compliment for SM is so on-point. He really acknowledged how SM’s personality perfectly fits the show. So how can he ever ignore SM after the show? and why will SM do the same? 🤔 

• Like 2
  • Heart Eyes 2
6 minutes ago, Seung-Min said:

I am convinced that SG definitely watched this episode because for sure, he missed the show and will be curious how it’s going when he is not around. He was sure that SM is younger than him so probably he remembered watching SM where she said, she is 24 😍. SG’s compliment for SM is so on-point. He really acknowledged how SM’s personality perfectly fits the show. So how can he ever ignore SM after the show? and why will SM do the same? 🤔 

Yes. He must’ve remembered how pretty and charming she was from that episode. 
I agree. How can they forget each other after LF? I read comments about the MITH ep where SG denied the couple yoga thing , they said that he already forgot doing that with SM. I say that SG is such a bright person that cannot easily forget, maybe, he has reasons like protecting SM and what they have right now ( 🤞).  We can only hope that there is. And if not, can they at least give us a drama with them as leads🙏🏻.

• Like 5
16 minutes ago, Kimi23 said:

Yes. He must’ve remembered how pretty and charming she was from that episode. 
I agree. How can they forget each other after LF? I read comments about the MITH ep where SG denied the couple yoga thing , they said that he already forgot doing that with SM. I say that SG is such a bright person that cannot easily forget, maybe, he has reasons like protecting SM and what they have right now ( 🤞).  We can only hope that there is. And if not, can they at least give us a drama with them as leads🙏🏻.

He even remembered Yihan likes mackerel, puhleasee..

• Haha 3
  • Awesome 1
  • Shocked 1
  • Clapping Hands 2
2 hours ago, Seung-Min said:

So I watched Strong Heart ep. where SM was one of the guests. Thank you so much for recommending it to me @LFCouple.

I admit that I was first interested in SG before finding out about SM through LF. Since SG has more informations available in the internet than SM so I thought of sharing what I’ve learned and noticed about SM through her interview in Strong Heart.

Maybe some of you here, also wants to know her more. You can also watch the Strong Heart ep. if you have time. It was fun to watch ☺️. So after watching I found out the following.

- SM has a natural bubbly personality. She is not conscious to laugh and giggle in front of other people. I don’t find her pretentious. 

- SM is not conscious with they way she carries herself. The MC asked her to act like a mean person and she tried to act it out by the way she sits, almost forgetting that her skirt has slit 😂

- SM is straightforward. She freely expresses her thoughts. She said that she hesitates to appear in a VS because she doesn’t have a show to promote at the moment but she has to expose herself more (in tv) because she is already 24 (at the time of the interview) and if she reached 25, it will be more difficult to sell out

- She was candid and still looked offended 😅 when she shared how she felt when her father told her she cannot be an actress because she doesn’t look like Kim Tae Hee and her nose looks like his 😉.

- She was so serious in her studies because she felt the pressure being the top. or no. 1 of her class that she didn’t smoke nor drink.

- Her body cannot tolerate alcoholic drinks.

- She was asked if her father is CEO of a company and she said, “only a small company.” How humble or if its true, the business probably flourished because they own a big house as noticed by LJ in LF.

- She cannot sleep over at other house so she invites her friend instead.

- She was truly sorry for not talking to her father for 9 years.

- She expressed her desire to earn more money so she can help her parents 

I cried as she cried because I really felt her sincerity. She was honest to accept the guilt she felt for not talking to her father. If Somin was 24 during the interview, it means she stopped talking to her father at the age of 15. She’s too young and if we look at it, its like a problem of communication especially that she mentioned that her father works from 6am-12am. This somehow gives us a hint of how she grow up and fight for her dreams without so much support. Glad her mom is around. There was a comment that said, Somin grew up with her grandparents. Is it true @LsgJsm?

I hope SM will have a husband, whether SG or not that will give her a family she desires. One that is more open and supportive to each other. We can only wish she finds it in Seung gi but we cannot dictate the fate ❤️. If SG is not pursuing SM as of the moment, I’m just really hoping for another project that will cross their paths again. If despite working together again and SG still do not pursue her, then we can just accept their decision and move on. 

For now, I will savor every special moment they have in LF. Every gaze, every laughter,...and I will keep on believing that their bond there will not be put to nothing ☺️

Strong heart episode is way back 2012, fast forward 2019 (7 years after and she is already 31 - Korean age) Somin is still the bubbly, unpretentious, candid woman that she is 😍

She still doesn’t mind sitting this way or laughing out loud...by the way, they arrived together here.

spacer.png

She eats like most of us 😆

spacer.png

spacer.png

And yes, Seung gi..you made a good choice by always sitting beside SM 😁

I love reading long comments, and i love how you narrate everyone's feelings and wishes here. And yes @Seung-Min that's what I noticed too, they often arrived together. That was one and the other was while LSJ was cooking chicken in the cauldron. So it means there's a lot of "us" time off-cam than what we've seen. And the way he slightly scolded SM for having her back aches "she carriers the kids a lot" was so caring and sweet for me. The way they close to each other during the camping and mirror each other's gesture the way they eat popcorn. And how he stared at her in one of the scenes. This is where I noticed SM stares differently at SG and they begun to be insperable from then on. 

2 hours ago, Kimi23 said:

@Seung-Min love that strong Heart episode. They said that if SG stayed for 1 more episode as MC, they ( SM & SG) could have met earlier. But they are destined to meet on LF. 

these are my favorite scenes where unintentionally or intentionally ( we don’t mind😉) SG initiate close  body contact. Aside from the famous couple yoga😍😍😍

spacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.png

Me too @Kimi23 these are my favorite scenes of their skinship that SG initiates. 

1. Serving his cooked chuseok pastry (i forgot the name) he can lay it down in Yi Han's sode but he closely chose to lay it in front of SM and leaned closely to her while serving it, comfortably and SM looked up to him while he's serving it. It was such cute interaction. He might want to show it to SM of what he did since it's SM who requested to make it for the kids, and he said that he used to make a lot when he was a kid that's why he made a perfect shape of those. 

2. This again was so discreet action of SG, he could've get the oven mittens from the side but he reached it from behind SM comfortably again and SM didn't flintch and didn't mind for the closeness. 

• Like 2
  • Heart Eyes 3
  • Party! 1
46 minutes ago, Myshipperheart_SGSM said:he can lay it down in Yi Han's sode but he closely chose to lay it in front of SM and leaned closely to her while serving it, comfortably and SM looked up to him while he's serving it. It was such cute interaction.  

2. This again was so discreet action of SG, he could've get the oven mittens from the side but he reached it from behind SM comfortably again and SM didn't flintch and didn't mind for the closeness. 

Yes ! So very husband and wife🥰🥰🥰

• Like 2
On 2/14/2021 at 11:34 AM, Seung-Min said:

Same thoughts here and Somin is also making it obvious through her IG posts that she is still in the process of moving forward. I am curious about her hashtag though. I often see this in her IG posts ➡️ #nottoday . Is it related to her upcoming series? or related to her personal life? “Not today” is deep and pensive. It is actually too meaningful for fans not to notice. Any thoughts @LsgJsm  @Kimi23? ❤️

@Seung-MinI apologize for not answering your question immediately. There are days when my english is bad.  I cannot find the correct word to describe something even if i have my Thesaurus with me.  
About the hashtag #nottoday, I noticed that Jsm started using it in October 2020. I cannot say if it is connected with the theme of the new drama because it was during that time that she was confirmed to be the lead. 
If not connected to the new drama, then maybe, Jsm just decided to use this hashtag as a reminder to be positive in her approach to life. The hashtag, from what I know became popular and trending  in many instances:  one episode of the Game of Thrones, also in the songs of BTS. It could mean, I am not going to be brought down today. You are not going to get one past me.  Let us fight negativity together. Do not lose to darkness. 
I remember saying that I believe Jsm has moved forward with positivity.  This is my basis for saying that. 

I have been reading all the posts here and I am very happy that the thread continues to move actively. 

I agree with all your comments. Pardon me if I will not anymore cite or mention your names here. I get excited with  the forthcoming posts that i do not want to back read anymore just to note your names. Lol.  

But allow me to share my timeline of Jsm’s love journey from My Father is Strange days based on my reading of her, having followed her for quite a long time... 

Disclaimer:  I do not claim to know her completely because Jsm is very quiet; does not generally reveal very private or personal things about herself.  I only base things on my observation of her for a longer time... 
And i will start sharing from My Father is Strange because it was during this time that I started seeing a different Jsm. 

During the earlier years, Jsm was also paired and shipped with her partners/leading men, and was even bashed by some fans but not so much compared to the days of My Father is Strange and afterwards. During those times, Jsm was just being herself. 

In MFIS it was different. She was enthusiastic and unsually happy.  Even in the BTS, she was very happy all the time. She was seen with LJ most of the time. It was there that I felt something.  She must be in love! 
I did not mind since LJ looked good and I enjoyed them in the drama. But after reading comments from solid LJ fans, I felt sorry and sad for Jsm.  
When it was reported  that they were dating, my hunch was confirmed.  But i just took it as a matter of fact since I am just a follower. 

When did they start to drift apart?  My feeling is, it started when LJ had a personal issue while on military enlistment.  It could be that LJ asked for some space from Jsm so he could sort out his problem. If LJ did not initiate, it could be people around Jsm, telling her to leave LJ to sort himself... I think her trip in the US, Canada,etc.  afterwards was a way to distract her. She went with her parents. 

After the trip she became busy preparing for another drama ( the Smile... ).  Jsm started feeling strong... then she became a DJ which made her more busy... 

My take is, she and  LJ  have fallen out of love before LF but have not formally ended it yet. 
My reason is, though she may be friendly with Lsg in LF, if she still loves LJ, she would not stay close always with Lsg the way she did. 

last quarter of 2019, i think joonmin finally talked and broke up. But decided to remain friends. Maybe she offered LJ to take over the DJ thing... 

Before last quarter of 2019, i think Jsm has fallen for somebody, but trying to stop herself.. i interpreted  it in one of her ig posts.  Its a delusion on my part but just leave it as is... 

In 2020, Jsm was ready for....

I agree with most of you that june 2020 announcement was intentional... to protect LJ and also they waited until the Fix you drama has ended... for they did not want to repeat the 2018 reveal when the BTIMFL was still airing. Jsm was bashed by shippers from her other ships. 

I am sorryyyyyyyyyyy. This is very long post... 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3
  • Insightful 3
  • Clapping Hands 3

@LsgJsm

I'm 100% agree with your feelings and observations. Really I feel the same. We might be wrong but I'm glad to see that you think the same. 

As you said when Lee Joon had issues during his enlistment, I thought that it might be a reason for him to ask some space... 

When one member of the couple faces issues either the couple become stronger or it's the beginning of a break up process. 

People always blame others so easily without knowing the truth just spreading rumors... but most of the time the real story is completely different. 

Fans can't definitely know celebrities's private life but in the Kindustry everybody knows everything. I'm sure that their breakup was known before the official announcement. 

I noticed her post on Januray 1st of 2020. She used those emojis together 🌧🌤☀🌈

It's just so talkative.

Edited by SGxSM
  • Like 2
  • Heart Eyes 1
  • Clapping Hands 1

Jsm is usually friendly with her fellow actors. That explains maybe why she forms great chemistry with them.  She was also friendly with Minki in BTIMFL, that is why another ship was formed. But for me, it was more Minki who appeared smitten with Jsm... shippers were excited about it... it was the time where shippers from other ships got into arguments with one another.. 

but i remained cool. I never joined in those forum for i was turned off with the rude fans. 
This is ny very first forum... for I have my reasons... 

• Like 2
  • Party! 2

In December of 2017, I was sure about my hunch that Jsm and LJ were into something. Jsm wore rings including in her ring finger in one event of the drama... i felt bad for minki and their shippers but i remained quiet. I was contented being an observant and a lurker... 

• Like 4

They seem to always found a way to really get close to each other. Just like this screenshot in the swimming scene. SG really initiated to be next to her, and we can also see that SM does the same here too. 

spacer.png

spacer.png

and a family picture perfect, it is. I think this is where SG really fall deeper to SM. He pictured her and the kids his family, and felt that this is what being a "family man" is. SM showed him what his family will be like, and definitely he wants her in it. I think what really sealed the deal for SG was when SM's motherly reaction when yoo jin nearly drowned. I think she impressed him With how she took care of the situation 

spacer.png

and of course, their common denominator, none other than, Yoo Jin. She's what keep them glued together, closer to each other. 

spacer.png

spacer.png

Edited by Myshipperheart_SGSM
  • Like 4
  • Heart Eyes 3
34 minutes ago, Diva said:

Someone explain to me why they left SM radio and now LJ is in their place, were they still dating or not? There is no publication where SM passes the baton to LJ on the radio, the only thing I saw was the farewell to her radio.

Officialy they were still dating. But there wasn't any picture of them together at the radio. Somin was MC of youngstreet during one year and then she stopped. It was just an experience for her. 

• Clapping Hands 1
51 minutes ago, LsgJsm said:

In December of 2017, I was sure about my hunch that Jsm and LJ were into something. Jsm wore rings including in her ring finger in one event of the drama... i felt bad for minki and their shippers but i remained quiet. I was contented being an observant and a lurker... 

yiiss, i hope ur hunch this time is also come true

we also talked about this ring on the ring finger thingy few moments ago when sm did live on her ig.

i found out that she also wore ring on her ring finger when she was with lj just like u said

deja vu

in a good way i hope

there's always one good reason why quiet people can't stand to stay silent as a lurker and finally come out and speak their minds..

that was also me, i was not really into shipping thing, i shipped a couple in a drama before, but this, my fellow shippers, this ship hits different.. they were not even did romantic scene on purpose lol.. this overflowing natural effortless chemistry 

• Like 3
  • Heart Eyes 4