Little Forest Haven Ship 🏕 - (Lee Seung Gi x Jung So Min) 🫐 Blueberry Couple 🫐

On 2/7/2021 at 11:56 PM, sg_sm said:

here is a summary of the interaction between SG and SM during radio interview:

- they all teased at SJ and asked the host no need ask SJ's question, as SJ said he dun hv much confidence on the rating for the show to be on air 

- SG agreed with Nara and praised SM that she takes very good care of kids, and popular among kids

- SM "WoW" when the commercial break was ended and the radio show resume, SG laughed happily together

- the host asked about comments on SM, SG listened carefully on Narae's comment, Nara said SM's personality and acting skills are good 

- SG said little forest wants to bring a smile, pure, healing message, which is exactly the image that SM possess, can't think of anyone else to cast if not her

- SG made the wooden stool for the kids, SM appreciated and said its very useful

- last part asked abt what is the selling point of little forest, SM said its interesting to see kids experienced with farmland, to pick up fresh vegetables/fruits and then cook them; the scene must be calm and healing

- SG said from PD perspective, its good for small sized family to watch the show when eating watermelon, watch it in a comfy setting; and the show can see the kids as well as 4 of them grow/improved 

actually both SG and SM glances each other countless times during on air and off air:withu:

By the way @Diva, I quoted the above highlights of the radio guesting of LF casts specifically SM & SG’s interaction. We are blessed to have with us @sg_sm who had seen chinese sub of their radio guesting and she was able to understand and translate it into english for us ☺️. Unfortunately, we do not have english subbed vid for the entire radio guesting because probably it’s too long and that will give difficulty and will take so much time to a person capable of translating it into english. However, @sg_sm was kind enough to share the most important info we want to know and for that, we are very thankful 🙏🏻🥰

I admire you by the way @Diva for always trying to pitch in and share something to this forum despite language barriers. SM carrying SG’s luggage in leu of SG helping her carry the potted blue berry tree is very insightful 💡. I agree with you @Myshipperheart_SGSM. It goes to show that from the very first day of the show, SM already wanted to impose her desire not to burden any of her co-stars. She is not all about being passionate without action. Despite her built, she is strong and will make herself useful no matter where you put her. SG’s appreciation to SM started in ep. 1 where he agreed to Na Rae and said, “She’s really good in taking care of kids.” This proof of admiration became evident in every episode.

Finally in the last episode of LF, even if we cannot hear it from his mouth, the way he reacted to Brooke’s admission to SM that someday, she wants to be an aunt, and SG said, “That’s enough to make you cry,” and patted SM’s back and the way he looked at SM full of admiration during their culmination activity are very sufficient proof to make us believe that Seungmin reel to real is not definitely impossible. 

• Like 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Heart Eyes 2
17 minutes ago, ishipSGxSM said:

maybe. there aren't any clips where he fed narae right? so maybe somin is the only one ☺

@ishipSGxSM yes, probably. It’s a recent pre valentine tweet where “Seunggi doing boyfriend things” is the thread’s topic. It’s the only Gif in that thread that’s not taken from his dramas. So it’s the only REAL gesture . 🥰 and if he fed other female costars maybe they (ariens) will include the  clips. But there are none. So SM is the only one. 😍

• Like 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Heart Eyes 3

Yoo Jin has a special spot really in Seungmin's heart. They gave extra care and attention to her. I just noticed now after many times of rewatching LF that when sg was incharge for the night watch, he took yoo jin with him in another room. He can sleep with yi han but i guess the room was packed already, and he took yoo jin to sleep with him. Somin and Seungi adores yoo jin, i think he started adoring yoo jin when he and SM started to get closer. 

2-CFA0121-241-E-429-B-A84-A-64-D494-DB0-

68664-D9-D-56-E7-4106-A3-F0-B01350798-C5

• Like 4

This is their first night and First dinner together in LF. I just noticed how they sit closer and faced each other while eating. Their knees will touch in no time 😂 I’m not sure if SG’s chair can’t move because of a box beside it or there is space for him to move a little further but he chose not to 😉

SM can adjust her chair to move inches away but she didn’t 😍 I am just happy how comfortable she is already with SG.

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

• Like 2
  • Heart Eyes 2
  • Party! 1
59 minutes ago, Myshipperheart_SGSM said:

Yoo Jin has a special spot really in Seungmin's heart. They gave extra care and attention to her. I just noticed now after many times of rewatching LF that when sg was incharge for the night watch, he took yoo jin with him in another room. He can sleep with yi han but i guess the room was packed already, and he took yoo jin to sleep with him. Somin and Seungi adores yoo jin, i think he started adoring yoo jin when he and SM started to get closer. 

2-CFA0121-241-E-429-B-A84-A-64-D494-DB0-

68664-D9-D-56-E7-4106-A3-F0-B01350798-C5

if you look closer, the first pic is in the episode when yoo jin fell asleep in mr lee samchon's arm (the night in episode 6). and in the second pic you also can see yoo jin in different clothes (apple tshirt). CMIIW

Edited by pokepo
13 minutes ago, Seung-Min said:

This is their first night and First dinner together in LF. I just noticed how they sit closer and faced each other while eating. Their knees will touch in no time 😂 I’m not sure if SG’s chair can’t move because of a box beside it or there is space for him to move a little further but he chose not to 😉

SM can adjust her chair to move inches away but she didn’t 😍 I am just happy how comfortable she is already with SG.

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

Yeah. They are practically facing each other in the middle pic. Notice also how PNR's and LSJ's chairs are properly perpendicular to the table, while the two face inwards.

• Like 3
26 minutes ago, Seung-Min said:

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

@Seung-Min i agree with that! They sit so close and face each other, and this is thefirst dinner . And in the initial meeting ( in JSM’s house) , they also sit beside each other, they are naturally drawn to each other since their first meeting. Opposites attract, where one’s weakness its the other’s strength . That’s why if they will become a real couple, it will be for keeps.

I just noticed how JSM used  SG’s foot stool for her bottled water. She used it first before the kids.😉

Edited by Kimi23
  • Like 2
  • Heart Eyes 1
  • Clapping Hands 1

Yes the very first meeting there's already sparks surrounding them and they were drawn to each other, like they've known each other for a long time. They easily got comfortable with each other. I also observed that @Kimi23, everytime na rae and LSJ sit together, they sit naturally. Not facing neither not close to each other. But with seungmin, they naturally always facing each other, or the other was leaning towards the other. I really think they are meant to meet and crossed paths at that perfect time. 

Now that i'm seeing past interactions of sg with his other leading ladies, He acts differently with somin around. And he stared differently. He talks differently to her. Thats why i wish to see them in a show again so they are at their natural self, just so to see if something change with the way they treat each other. 

• Like 5
  • Heart Eyes 1
33 minutes ago, Myshipperheart_SGSM said:

Now that i'm seeing past interactions of sg with his other leading ladies, He acts differently with somin around. And he stared differently. He talks differently to her. Thats why i wish to see them in a show again so they are at their natural self, just so to see if something change with the way they treat each other. 

Yes , definitely! It’s always different with SM. The stares, his ( and her) actions during promos is guarded, the way he talks to her. He must find her different among all female costars.   And their indifference with each other after LF is what makes it different.
            I just read that SG usually grants request from fans like his collabs with IU and LMH. With thousands of fan request on another project  with SM, i wonder why he cant seem to allow even just working with her on one of his song’s MV.. hmmmm 🤔

Edited by Kimi23
  • Like 2
16 minutes ago, Kimi23 said:

I just read that SG usually grants requet from fans like his collabs with IU and LMH. With thousands of fan request on another project  with SM, i wonder why he cant seem to allow even just working with her on one of his song’s MV.. hmmmm 🤔

Oh really? Thanks for sharing this. I wonder why SG haven't grant our request. It's impossible that our pleas haven't reached him yet. He has ig and for sure the #seungmin is all over instagram right now, it surely popped up in his page once in a while. Hmmm.... 🙄🤔 My guess is that they just don't want to go public. SM just had a break up news so it would be unethical to come out in the public with a dating news a "year" after the break up. Even if they are not yet a couple (could still just be "close friend") linking their names with each other will fuel up the hunches that they broke up because SM fell in love with another man, and that can lead to associating SG being "that guy". Just my two cents 😊 

remember, even binjin pretended not to know each other during their Mongolia shoot while in Incheon Airport though they were just next to each other in the immigration counter. That's how it is anyway in korea, for celebrities. Right? 

• Like 2
  • Insightful 2
3 minutes ago, Myshipperheart_SGSM said:

. 🙄🤔My Even if they are not yet a couple (could still just be "close friend") linking their names with each other will fuel up the hunches that they broke up because SM fell in love with another man, and that can lead to associating SG being "that guy". Just my two cents 😊 

Yeah that's right 👌that's why I think that if they are a couple now, they might be waited after LF, they surely took time to know each other because of that "bad timing".

• Like 2

@Kimi23

Yeah what matters is that they end together 😌

Even if I wish so bad seeing them together again 😩

What is weird is that Seung gi and So min remained friends with their co stars, liking their posts despite the shippers, the rumors... For example Seung gi knows that a lot of fans ship him with Suzy but he talks about her, he follows her...

Same for So min. She knows that fans ship her with Seo In guk but she recently liked his posts... 

So obviously they don't care at all about fan rumors and shippers world. 

In my opinion, two solutions :

- either they hate each other 

- either they love each other

• Like 4
  • Insightful 1
  • Heart Eyes 1
14 minutes ago, SGxSM said:

In my opinion, two solutions :

- either they hate each other 

- either they love each other

Yeahh, I couldn't understand why they are avoid each other. Perhaps if they are hate each other but what the reason right? I miss so bad with themm :(( 

• Like 3
3 hours ago, Seung-Min said:

Por cierto @Diva, He citado los aspectos más destacados de la radio invitada de los elencos de LF, específicamente la interacción de SM y SG. Tenemos la suerte de tener con nosotros@sg_sm que había visto el subwoofer chino de su radio invitada y pudo entenderlo y traducirlo al inglés para nosotros ☺️ . Desafortunadamente, no tenemos video subtitulado en inglés para toda la radio invitado porque probablemente sea demasiado largo y eso le dará dificultades y le llevará mucho tiempo a una persona capaz de traducirlo al inglés. Sin embargo,@sg_sm tuvo la amabilidad de compartir la información más importante que queremos saber y por eso, estamos muy agradecidos 🙏🏻 🥰

Te admiro por cierto @Diva por intentar siempre colaborar y compartir algo en este foro a pesar de las barreras del idioma. SM llevar el equipaje de SG en leu de SG y ayudarla a llevar el árbol de bayas azules en maceta es muy revelador 💡 . Estoy de acuerdo contigo@Myshipperheart_SGSM. Esto demuestra que desde el primer día del programa, SM ya quería imponer su deseo de no ser una carga para ninguno de sus compañeros de reparto. Ella no se trata solo de ser apasionada sin acción. A pesar de su constitución, es fuerte y se hará útil sin importar dónde la pongas. El agradecimiento de SG a SM comenzó en el ep. 1 donde estuvo de acuerdo con Na Rae y dijo: "Ella es muy buena en el cuidado de los niños". Esta prueba de admiración se hizo evidente en cada episodio.

Finalmente, en el último episodio de LF, incluso si no podemos escucharlo de su boca, la forma en que reaccionó ante la admisión de Brooke a SM de que algún día, ella quiere ser tía, y SG dijo: "Eso es suficiente para hacerte llorar". y palmeó la espalda de SM y la forma en que miró a SM lleno de admiración durante su actividad culminante son prueba suficiente para hacernos creer que Seungmin reel to real no es definitivamente imposible. 

Thank you very much for saying about the radio, and that's how it is difficult for me to communicate but I always try to interact with all of you, I am really happy that you have answered me, thank you again. 

• Like 4
1 hour ago, Kumayuna said:

Sí, no puedo entender por qué se evitan el uno al otro. Tal vez si se odian, pero ¿cuál es la razón? Extraño mucho con ellosm : (( 

There was someone here who said that they were boyfriends at LF But something went wrong and now they hate each other, I personally don't believe that, that person, as he knows, said it as sure as if he were very close to SG. I don't think two such beautiful people hate each other, they can't hate each other in such a way.

• Like 2
  • Clapping Hands 1

So True I don't believe they didn't get along and hate each other. 

They are so comfortable around each other even at the first meeting. At the time SM picked baby Yeol Mo from SG’arm she was basically sat down directly next to him and SG didn't move an inch until SM got up! You won't do something like that if you are hating each other. 

• Like 2

Yes i think they dont hate each other, maybe they felt awkward specially that fans started to linked them up and the LJ-SM shippers violently reacting to their chemistry in LF, specially when they got the "Seungmin Shippers". So I think they just want to distance themselves from each other so that there will be no rumours. It could be that's why they were so awkward, cold and tense during the presscon was that they are both guilty of having feelings for each other (specially SG---i think he's the one who fell hard) and then the public still knew that SM was in a relationship back then (but most probably she wasn't anymore months before the presscon). If the hate each other now, the only reason i can think of is that it did'n't work out for them. Which i also dont think so 🤔🙄 because of our "observations" like the 'couple thingy iphone 12 mini", SM's posts midnight of his bday, yeol mo's bday video, blueberry yogurt-plant thing in MITH, etc.

So, to sum it up-----they are dating, hahaha 🥰🤪😀

i didn't know i'll be so into them and cracking my brains out to know what's the real score. Dispatch is our only hope and weapon guys! Do what you're good at, jebal! 😃

Edited by Myshipperheart_SGSM
  • Like 2
  • Heart Eyes 2
  • Clapping Hands 2
  • Party! 1
  • Tasty 1

Yes from my observations, Seung Gi was the first one to develop feelings and the one who fell hard. SM on the other hand we saw how her stares at him mostly in the mid part of the shows was different already, and she often would stay close to SG, she would catch the slightest joke he'll throw and laugh hard though LSJ and Na Rae just didn't care, and she would always find a way to be close and be with SG. She also started to glow and dress nicely not just comfy clothes. 

There's really no question if they fall for each other, they obviously did. If they didn't, they wouldn't acted weird the way they did during the presscon, SM nearly got a stiff neck for stopping herself from looking at SG's direction all throughout the promotion. They weren't able to cut the cake because they got goosebumps perhaps (weddingy like). She just started to change her mood in the radio show promotion, she started to calm down and be herself again, and we saw that it also made SG's mood calmer and bubblier too. And no matter how SM would pretend he isn't there, the more SG's subconscious self tends to get closer to her. He almost literally share the same chair during the radio show, he inches by inches got closer to her and he won't stay still, and he gave up on controlling himself for looking at her. He just continuously sweetly stare at her! I bet the DJ noticed their body language, she just didn't say anything because I think the DJ is close to LSJ. 

Sorry I've been writing long comments, it's a weekend to where I am located, so I have time to type longer comments since there's no work. 

Edited by Myshipperheart_SGSM
  • Like 5
  • Heart Eyes 2

If in case there is no SG and SM as of the moment, they only need a second chance to meet again. Just a second chance. Like randomly meeting again in a broadcasting building and they will have a little ‘how are you’ chat and exchange numbers. Then SG won’t sleep thinking about her that night or as days pass by, they will cross each others minds...I think I’m getting crazy but not getting crazy sometimes is boring 😄

By the way, I saw this MITH episode 95,  where Lee Young-ae was the guest. SG was so giddy after seeing her and he was gushing over her beautiful skin.

spacer.png

spacer.png

His surprise reaction in seeing SM was almost like this, only that he is more controlled 😁. For sure, he was mesmerized by SM’s beautiful skin as well haha coz SM skin is just the same with Lee Young-ae ☺️

spacer.pngspacer.png

I thought it is common for koreans to have beautiful skin and their skin color is mostly the same but sorry for using Na Rae as a point of comparison here but this pic from LF just shows how beautiful SM skin is ☺️

spacer.png

and since I am terribly missing Minmin, I’ll be reposting the only IG photo I’ve seen her flexing her legs and gorgeous skin 🥰. This was in hawaii and she was free to flaunt☺️.

spacer.png

Hey! Seung gi-sshi! You should see this 👀🙊

Edited by Seung-Min
  • Like 1
  • Star Struck 2
  • Heart Eyes 2
  • Clapping Hands 2
5 hours ago, Lou said:

@Myshipperheart_SGSM I think you are so right about Seung gi fell hard. After he went back helping Yi Han, he cracked a joke, and instead of looking for Seo Jin reaction, he looked automatically to So Min, He has this Giggly look on his face and look so happy 😍  spacer.png 

I know what LSG was referring to at the moment this screenshot was taken from. But if you take it out of context... this is probably what they were talking about:

(all looking at the kids enjoying their food)

LSJ: it must be difficult to prepare all this everyday when you get married and have kids.

LSG: that's true, but I think it's also the best part! 

JSM: why?

LSG: when I wake up... (looks at JSM and smiles) I see the same thing every morning.

:laugh:

• Like 1
  • Haha 5
  • Heart Eyes 1
  • Clapping Hands 2