Little Forest Haven Ship 🏕 - (Lee Seung Gi x Jung So Min) 🫐 Blueberry Couple 🫐

13 hours ago, Myshipperheart_SGSM said:

Oh really? Thanks for sharing this. I wonder why SG haven't grant our request. It's impossible that our pleas haven't reached him yet. He has ig and for sure the #seungmin is all over instagram right now, it surely popped up in his page once in a while. Hmmm.... 🙄🤔 My guess is that they just don't want to go public. SM just had a break up news so it would be unethical to come out in the public with a dating news a "year" after the break up. Even if they are not yet a couple (could still just be "close friend") linking their names with each other will fuel up the hunches that they broke up because SM fell in love with another man, and that can lead to associating SG being "that guy". Just my two cents 😊 

remember, even binjin pretended not to know each other during their Mongolia shoot while in Incheon Airport though they were just next to each other in the immigration counter. That's how it is anyway in korea, for celebrities. Right? 

I remember @Seung-Min mentioned way back that there's a chance that Kim Young-kwang was the ex that JSM discussed when she was a guest at Knowing Bros. As mentioned, Kim Young-kwang is JSM's co-star in D-Day (2015). If that is really the case, then surely after JSM's more recent publicly known break-up, she'll be much more cautious with her co-stars. She'd avoid being that person that keeps on getting tangled with people she gets to work with.

So that amongst all the other things, she'll be less hasty, especially on going public.

• Like 2
17 minutes ago, Warm Paws said:

I remember @Seung-Min mentioned way back that there's a chance that Kim Young-kwang was the ex that JSM discussed when she was a guest at Knowing Bros. As mentioned, Kim Young-kwang is JSM's co-star in D-Day (2015). If that is really the case, then surely after JSM's more recent publicly known break-up, she'll be much more cautious with her co-stars. She'd avoid being that person that keeps on getting tangled with people she gets to work with.

So that amongst all the other things, she'll be less hasty, especially on going public.

Yeah she's more cautious now to protect herself and also her lover

• Like 2
4 hours ago, Warm Paws said:

I know what LSG was referring to at the moment this screenshot was taken from. But if you take it out of context... this is probably what they were talking about:

(all looking at the kids enjoying their food)

LSJ: it must be difficult to prepare all this everyday when you get married and have kids.

LSG: that's true, but I think it's also the best part! 

JSM: why?

LSG: when I wake up... (looks at JSM and smiles) I see the same thing every morning.

:laugh:

Oh! I love this taking out of context thing. Let me join the fun @Warm Paws

This was during their workshop meeting where SJ asked if Yihan has something for his fave, Brooke.

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

If we take it out of context, SJ is talking to PD Kim Jung Wook and the conversation goes this way 😉

SJ: Does Seung gi like Somin?

PD Kim: I don’t know what it is.

SJ: He kept following her. 

PD Kim: 🤔

SJ: He was following her around.

He was staring at her like this.

PD Kim: He is very nice to girls.

SJ: He really has something for Somin 

Seungmin shippers:   :wow:

P.S

But in real life, SJ won’t mind asking PD kim. He will go directly to SG and ask him 🙊😆

• Like 1
  • Haha 5
  • Awesome 1
  • Heart Eyes 1
  • Clapping Hands 1
52 minutes ago, Myshipperheart_SGSM said:

You will really see and feel SG being purely friendly, Airens right, he has a different approach when it comes to his interactions with SM. 🥰🤗❤️ I did my research and his co-star's name is Park Ju Hyun? Just 26 yrs old, though. 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CLeWdjEpb7N/?igshid=1hzfn6v7f5pmt

Yeah they act like buddies, like co-stars 😁

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Myshipperheart_SGSM said:

You will really see and feel SG being purely friendly, Airens right, he has a different approach when it comes to his interactions with SM. 🥰🤗❤️ I did my research and his co-star's name is Park Ju Hyun? Just 26 yrs old, though. 

I am sorry to say this @Myshipperheart_SGSM 😅✌️but I’m a bit distracted with how the IG owner captioned her post, “Sweet chemistry of Seung gi and Park Ju Hyun.”

It’s her ig and she can choose whatever caption she wants, depending on how she views it but my personal take in this clip is this.

It’s no way near sweet and just because SG has a lady co-star won’t mean they automatically have the ‘chemistry.’ In chemistry or in Science, we are taught the difference between Homogenous and Heterogenous mixtures. In this case and in this clip, it screams Heterogenous mixture. Awp 🙊

Nothing personal. Just my own pov 😘

Edited by Seung-Min
  • Clapping Hands 1

just want to share guys since i just recently finished LF (🙈😁)

i remembered in episode 6 where grace also wanted to help in arranging the tables like jeong heon & yihan. they are like mini sg & sm. hahaha! jeong heon acts all grown up/manly/mature that he can do anything (like SG haha) and then grace is like SM that she is so game in doing & saying tough things as well. but when jeong heon told grace to do this and that while they carry the table, grace just agreed to him then follows him and just let jeong heon do the work. 

it's so very SG & SM. hihi. that's why i think they really complement each other. just like LSJ told SG that he really needs a woman who relies on him hehe

Edited by ishipSGxSM
  • Like 4
  • Heart Eyes 2

I like your comparison @ishipSGxSM very on point. I really miss seeing them together. I wonder when will it be next. 

This was posted here before, but i love this that's why i'm posting this again. The way SM looked up to SG, they are a picture of a happy family having dinner with the kids and it's the dad who's in charge of cooking dinner, the wife and the kids are waiting for the home cooked meal. 

And the way SG naturally leaned closer to SM as he served the rice cake (i forgot the exact name). 

A781-BF08-007-A-4-AF1-B494-8-CD5046-A206

Here it seems SM was waiting for SG, this was the same episode where SG moved beside SM and Yoo Jin right after eating at the restaurant. And now, SM just stood there waiting for SG to close the car doors, though brooke's hiding to surprise SG but she could've leave and go ahead first. 

6-AF3-FFB2-8-BBF-4-D71-85-B4-64651444-B7

This was also one of many episodes where they have their own conversation in the middle of LSJ and Na Rae 🙂 i think this is their way of "flirting" with each other haha 

3153-E764-856-F-454-C-95-BE-F16-B109-FBC

I think SG and SM often share stories about their parents off-cam. Since the two of them came from a solid family. That's also one of their common denominator. 

• Like 1
  • Heart Eyes 5
4 hours ago, Myshipperheart_SGSM said:

Of course there has to be chemistry in every drama to make the story believable. SG has to develop this on screen chemistry with every actress he has to work with. 

In Seungmin’s case, the moment they met,you’ll notice the chemistry. They both complement each other’s looks, SG , being tall and handsome and JSM , pretty and petite. And the way they interact like they have this mutual attraction .As the show progresses you’ll notice  the little things, the glances, the sweet gestures. The inexplainable “something” that these two always have when they are together. They managed to emit this romantic drama  chemistry in a vs setting with kids haha🤗

18 minutes ago, Myshipperheart_SGSM said:

This was also one of many episodes where they have their own conversation in the middle of LSJ and Na Rae 🙂 i think this is their way of "flirting" with each other haha 

3153-E764-856-F-454-C-95-BE-F16-B109-FBC

Somin teases SG about him tearing up while talking about what they’ll have to do, (cooking, etc. )He blurted out, “I don’t want you to see my tears.” Like a line from a drama.  Why SG? Why don’t you like SM to see your tears? 😅

@Myshipperheart_SGSM Yes, a solid family is what they have in common. I remember reading a fan’s comment on LJ-SM breakup news, it said that LJ came from a broken family and SM from a wealthy and solid so it maybe some cause of a strain in their relationship. Just a maybe. 

Edited by Kimi23
  • Like 2
  • Insightful 1
  • Heart Eyes 1
48 minutes ago, SGxSM said:

People always talk about chemistry to promote a drama. It's part of the game. 

But in LF there wasn't any promotion game

Yeah, I agree that it’s their way of making noise and helping the promotion. It’s just that I didn’t agree with the caption ✌️😅. I will reiterate that it’s the IG owner’s privilege and she is entitled to caption whatever she sees fitting along with those who agree with her. I only disagreed with how the short clip was described but maybe if I will start seeing the show, I will be convinced with the ‘chemistry’ , coz Soompi article actually wants us to expect the ‘bickering chemistry’ of SG and his co-star. 

Anyway, even if I don’t agree with the caption, I am also excited for Mouse and wish the best for all the casts. It will showcase SG’s acting versatility and his co-stars were also recognized and been awarded for their acting capabilities which means this show is really something to look forward to. 

1 minute ago, SGxSM said:

Yeah I agree! And Soompi always writes fishy titles to attract readers 😁

I wish Seung gi a big success with Mouse, and I wish same for So min and Monthly house

Oh! I am excited for Monthly house also although I think I will cry sour if ever they have kissing scenes! hahhaha This time, I think the expected chemistry will kill me hahahah 

I can’t help but smile whenever I remember how stiff Somin was during the press con 😅 especially when SG was very near her. The time

when SG zoned out for a second and only waved hands for the camera after glancing SM 😁. They looked awkward and I guessed SG felt how SM was acting awkward as well. SM was so conscious 😅 Just like how we are usually conscious when our crush is around 😆

• Haha 4
  • Clapping Hands 1

Speaking of Mouse and Monthly House (the rhyme),SG already played a police detective in YAS and SM a drama writer in BTIMFL . It’s just like a reprisal of their roles in their present drama .JSM a writer - editor in MH , right? 

Haha , in my delusional mind, maybe in a parallel universe, SG , a police officer, SM , a writer/ novelist, they met , fell in love , had 5 kids  

and live happily in a Little Forest with Aunt Narae and Mr. Lee Samchon🤣🤣🤣spacer.png

Edited by Kimi23
  • Haha 4
  • Star Struck 1
  • Heart Eyes 2
1 hour ago, Kimi23 said:

Of course there has to be chemistry in every drama to make the story believable. SG has to develop this on screen chemistry with every actress he has to work with. 

In Seungmin’s case, the moment they met,you’ll notice the chemistry. They both complement each other’s looks, SG , being tall and handsome and JSM , pretty and petite. And the way they interact like they have this mutual attraction .As the show progresses you’ll notice  the little things, the glances, the sweet gestures. The inexplainable “something” that these two always have when they are together. They managed to emit this romantic drama  chemistry in a vs setting with kids haha🤗

Somin teases SG about him tearing up while talking about what they’ll have to do, (cooking, etc. )He blurted out, “I don’t want you to see my tears.” Like a line from a drama.  Why SG? Why don’t you like SM to see your tears? 😅

@Myshipperheart_SGSM Yes, a solid family is what they have in common. I remember reading a fan’s comment on LJ-SM breakup news, it said that LJ came from a broken family and SM from a wealthy and solid so it maybe some cause of a strain in their relationship. Just a maybe. 

Yes you are right, LF producer really tried to divert the viewers attention to the kids and not on the growing chemistry of the two. We've seen how LF management/producer mix and match LG and SM to LSJ and Na Rae as not to be the focal point of the show, in other shows, the producer will pick it up right then and there, it will be at their advantage and help with the ratings. But in LF you'll see that they dont want that, and like to really be a children show. That is why their closeness and the developed admiration to one another is what I love even more, because we know that it is really not scripted and they are not doing it to boost the ratings. It is real. The sweetness, the staring and looking, closeness, own little world moment, the chemistry is not for the show to be popular. 

• Like 8

Found this in instagram, they are really boosting the promotion of Mouse. I will watch this show, a lot are already waiting for the pilot episode. People are commenting that the girl has a good chemistry with SG (as everyone said here, chemistry is already given to make the drama/show effective---what SM and LSG developed aside from chemistry, is feelings 🤗😍) I googled her already, she's just 26. And SG is 35ish right? And I dont think there will be a love pair in Mouse. She's too young to be paired with SG for a romantic scene. 

There's no eng sub in this clip in instagram, but based on the caption, looks like SG is caught off guard from what the girl has said and his ears even turned red. But i'm curious because Na Rae is part of the show here, I wonder what is her reaction (since for sure she also know the real score bet SM and SG) and SG's behavior for the other hosts' teasing about his co-actor. Maybe he'll think "i have to behave, Noona Na Rae is here. She'll tell SM." Haha 🤡

https://www.instagram.com/p/CLg3xvYpN38/?igshid=10ljnz0fzjtmm

• Clapping Hands 2

wana revisit the happiness index/life chart that SG shared in MITH EP143 in Oct 2020, the red line for his real happiness and the blue line for how the public see him in terms of popularity/successful level. His happiness rises largely during and after military and the peak is at 2020!!! He said he got a balance now and willing to listen to himself (his real thoughts), this also imply that something good has happened in 2020 that makes SG happy!:) a hint of showing that he enjoys his personal life now as someone special stands by him and support him.

• Like 3
  • Heart Eyes 1
  • Clapping Hands 1
  • Party! 1
1 hour ago, SGxSM said:

Yeah I agree! And Soompi always writes fishy titles to attract readers 😁

I wish Seung gi a big success with Mouse, and I wish same for So min and Monthly house

You know what, everything rhymes connected to them. SG in Mouse, played by the name Jung Ba Reum (JUNG So Min) and Monthly House sounds like Mouse, so cute! Even the title of their work is screaming "couple" hahaha! Just being delulu on a saturday night. 

• Haha 5
  • Clapping Hands 1
35 minutes ago, Myshipperheart_SGSM said:

But i'm curious because Na Rae is part of the show here, I wonder what is her reaction (since for sure she also know the real score bet SM and SG)

I tried fishing for NR’s reaction but it’s only in the last part of bickering that I found her smiling a bit or maybe it’s just my biased self that noticed it’s just a bit kind of awkward smile. Hahhaha 

I am jealous she made SG’s ears turn red :heiboi:  Is there any LF scene you can share here that SG’s face turn red not just his ears? Hahahha just kidding. This was mentioned here before that PD Kim and the rest of the editing staff for sure had a hard time editing out scenes that will show SM & SG moments just to focus viewers attention to kids. No matter how much they have tried though, Seungmin shippers was conceived and every hawk-eyed fan does not want to miss a single crumb they can find in the show :heart:.

I hope Mouse will get a high rating in their pilot episode and consistent increasing rates through out the 20 episodes. I hope SG will find time to rest after.  

Edited by Seung-Min
  • Like 2
  • Heart Eyes 2

Curently I rewacth LF,  when the first time they're meet, I heard SM call SG with Sunbae? If it's true,  which is mean SM is kind and polite person, us we know she's been long time in Kentertainment, but she still call SG sunbae. You can hear at 1.05

But, after that she's call him oppa, I remembered where in the first night meeting they decided what should they call each other when with the kids, so she's decided call SG as oppa

• Like 1
8 hours ago, Myshipperheart_SGSM said:

Ohh..i've watched almost all guesting,interviews and teasers of the drama..hmmm don't get me wrong i don't see any spark for them hmmm..i just observed that the girl was so clingy??or feeling close??(or maybe im wrong because they are close off cam??)i don't know but my point is in the k industry even your in the peak of your popularity or stardom you have to give respect to atleast feel some awkwardness to your senior..SG is very senior to her but the way she moves it seems that they are very close..expect me to be biased because im so so so SEUNGMIN tandem..hehhe..the chemistry??1% 99% reserve for SEUNGMIN..thank u

• Heart Eyes 2