Little Forest Haven Ship 🏕 - (Lee Seung Gi x Jung So Min) 🫐 Blueberry Couple 🫐

1 hour ago, Myshipperheart_SGSM said:

Been watching YT's FMV and so this was their first ever skinship. I really believe that SG has a crush on her, the way he was so surprised to see SM and just couldn't believe it's her. I think SG finds her attractive even before they were introduced face to face. 

there's a glow in his eyes on their first meeting. if they really are a couple now, they can look back to their first meeting and tell Yeol Mo how he carried him and put him to sleep. 

I noticed when Yeol Moo's mom arrived, SG looked at her, we can't see her in the camera but i think SG turned his head towards the door and Somin stood up and got the baby from SG. It's as if he is really checking her family and get to know her family. 

spacer.png

spacer.png

SM’s family is already really supportive because they allow filming in their supposedly private home. They also allow Yeolmo to participate because I don’t think this wasn’t part of the plan. The PD for sure thought of a beautiful opening scene and having a baby for the aunts and uncles to take care even just for a while could be a great start. It might look like SM was baby sitting because the mom went out but it is not really possible for her to accept baby sitting if she knows it’s her first day filming that time. It’s all part of the script but the rest of the casts didn’t know about SM and Yeolmo I presume.

Good thing Yeolmo cooperated and they timed that scene just perfect for his sleeping schedule which is after his afternoon milk ☺️ SG and SM had the perfect wife & husband vibes and I don’t think that after watching this scene, they themselves won’t notice the sparks 😍

Edited by Seung-Min
  • Like 4
  • Heart Eyes 2

I've been listening to the song choices of LSG today, and I found the lyrics so meaningful. And we don't know if this is his current state, or this is how his heart's been feeling lately. I've found his song choices very deeply inlove or in the process of falling in love. 

Sweet, Cigarette After Sex 

... It's so sweet, knowing that you love me
Though we don't need to say it to each other, sweet
Knowing that I love you, and running my fingers through your hair
It's so sweet... 

And I will gladly break it
I will gladly break my heart for you...

Naked by James Arthur

Can we take it to the next level
Baby, do you dare?
Don't, be scared
'Cause if you can say the words
I don't know why I should care

...I'm trying to make it clear
That getting half of you, just ain't enough...

I'm not going to try 'til you decide
You're ready to swallow all your pride
I'm standing here naked...

LSG is a great singer, so he must've thought of the songs he chose and have a meaning for him why he like the songs. 

I do not know which one comes first Naked or Sweet. I don't remember, it was mentioned here. All that I recall was the Someone You Loved was played during their LF Radio promotion. I can tell that SM is intently listening while the song was playing and maybe analyzing the lyrics too. 

spacer.png

• Like 5

yes, feel like SG loves his new phone so much that he keeps showing it in MITH recently (which is not necessary); and wana keep his eyes on his phone whenever hv time:D he must be thinking of someone special during work, so sweet as what he sings "cause your love is so sweet, you are my everything.....you are the one in my life"

• Like 3
  • Insightful 1
  • Heart Eyes 2

spacer.png

photo credit to: fellow Seungmin shipper multi_shiperkoreandrama2 

Our fellow shipper's eagle eyes. So happy that a lot has been so observant of their every actions. I really believe, SG and SM! SM's reason for buying that 12 mini is that it's just right for her to grasp on, and how about SG...? my hunch just became much stronger when I read here that she gave iphone 12 mini to her staff. Could be, right...? This could be their hint for us. indirectly. 

• Like 4
  • Heart Eyes 3
11 minutes ago, sg_sm said:

yes, feel like SG loves his new phone so much that he keeps showing it in MITH recently (which is not necessary); and wana keep his eyes on his phone whenever hv time:D he must be thinking of someone special during work, so sweet as what he sings "cause your love is so sweet, you are my everything.....you are the one in my life"

@sg_sm what's the title of the song? Thanks so much for your comment! Yeah, in LF he seldom took his phone out but recently specially in MITH I often see him using his phone with everything. Is it because it's "very comfy and so handy too use 🤔😊🤩"

• Haha 4

LMH and SG were singing Aloha, a OST of the hospital drama in 2020.

Aloha (Translated in English) 

A candle in the dark, a wineglass filled with our promise
I will always stay by your side and protect you, because you've always believed in me

The only thing I've been dreaming of is eternal happiness with you
It doesn't have to be fancy or perfect, the only thing I want is you

Don't worry (l believe) Always (l believe) I won't forget this moment
In my arms (l believe) your smile will never lose its light

Cause your love is so sweet, you are my everything
I'm not just saying this because I'm happy
I will never change, I won't change
I'll only have eyes for you

You're light of my life, you're the one in my life
Even if I lose everything,
I will never regret it, and keep loving you
With the everlasting love in my heart

From this moment on, the most important person in my life isn't me, it's you.
I can't show my true feelings with words, but I love only you.
Like friends, or like lovers,
Until my last breath, I will only love you.

With the mind of one, and an unshakable trust in each other,
I hope we'll comfort each other in misery and celebrate happiness together

I promise you (I believe) when things get hard (I believe) I'll protect you
In my arms (l believe) your smile will never lose its light

Cause your love is so sweet, you are my everything
I'm not just saying this because I'm happy
I will never change, I won't change
I'll only have eyes for you

All I ever want is your love

<<Aloha in Korean>> 

어두운 불빛아래 촛불 하나
와인 잔에 담긴 약속하나
항상 너의 곁에서 널 지켜줄거야
날 믿어준 너였잖아

나 바라는 건 오직 하나
영원한 행복을 꿈꾸지만
화려하지 않아도 꿈같진 않아도
너만 있어주면 돼

걱정 마 I believe
언제나 I believe
이 순간을 잊지 않을게
내 품에 I believe
안긴 너의 미소가
영원히 빛을 잃어 가지 않게

Cause your love is so sweet
You are my everything
첫날 밤에 단 꿈에 젖어
하는 말이 아냐 난 변하지 않아
오직 너만 바라볼거야 oh

You’re light of my life
You are the one in my life
내 모든걸 다 잃는데도
후회하지 않아
오직 너를 위한
변하지 않는 사랑으로

나 바라는 건 오직 하나
영원한 행복을 꿈꾸지만
화려하지 않아도 꿈같진 않아도
너만 있어주면 돼

약속해 I believe
힘들 땐 I believe
너의 그늘이 되어줄게
내품에 I believe
안긴 너의 미소가
영원히 빛을 잃어 가지 않게

Cause your love is so sweet
You are my everything
첫날 밤에 단 꿈에 젖어
하는 말이 아냐 난 변하지 않아
오직 너만 바라볼거야 oh

You’re light of my life
내 모든걸 다 잃는데도
후회하지 않아
오직 너를 위한
변하지 않는 사랑으로

You’re light of my life
내 모든걸 다 잃는데도
후회하지 않아
오직 너를 위한
변하지 않는 사랑으로
All I ever want is your love

• Like 3
  • Heart Eyes 2

Credit to the owner

click this ig link, i watched it many times. SG's eyes full of admiration. He can't deny it. From the stares, their awkwardness during the promotion. And how SG's mood became lighter and happier because SM loosen up during the radio show, she started talking to him, laugh at him and created their own little world in between the radio show. 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CLWngTrppgeh4_TAMGwQoAZPGgBlc6WE0NLFN00/?igshid=t6wx72viu304

• Like 1
  • Heart Eyes 1

What is important for our couple is that they learn to know about each other, very naturally. I mean LF is not a variety show like others, you can't cheat. You have to be yourself, mostly with children. So Seung gi could be totally himself and same for So min. No make up, no fake emotions. Just you!

It's not easy in this industry to act naturally and to feel comfortable. 

They were completely true. 

• Like 3
3 minutes ago, SGxSM said:

What is important for our couple is that they learn to know about each other, very naturally. I mean LF is not a variety show like others, you can't cheat. You have to be yourself, mostly with children. So Seung gi could be totally himself and same for So min. No make up, no fake emotions. Just you!

It's not easy in this industry to act naturally and to feel comfortable. 

They were completely true. 

So true! What I like in LF is the simple yet so endearing concept. SG and SM with the children  give this “homey” vibes. The mud play, yoga, market, sujebi , so simple yet so interesting. No pretentions , they were their true selves on that show. So the emotions are all true. 
i don’t want to compare but if anyone of you had seen Wonderful LF ( china) , they all copied the concept of the korean version but failed . They tried but can’t seem to ignite emotions what the korean ver has offered to its viewers.

• Like 2

i cant help but smile everytime I will watch their collab in YT. they way he's holding his phone in just one grasp, how little it really is for his palm. and can't help to think it's because of SM (possibly) that's why he is sticking to that phone no matter how small it is for him. just me and my delulu. but i still cant help but smile on the thought of that. 

• Like 3
  • Heart Eyes 1
58 minutes ago, Poisonous Ivy said:

@Myshipperheart_SGSM..im not into shipping..BinJin and SeungMin are the only ship i have..since BinJin has already confirmed i hope SeungMin also will do the same before they'll get caught by dispatch😂😂😂..I have never watch MFIS i don't know why i just don't like Lee Joon

Oh @Poisonous Ivy we're the same! My first ever ship is binjin, since they confirmed, the ship has docked. Then i accidently came across LF then found myself onboarding my second ship 😊 also hoping that like binjin, are seungmin ship will soon dock too. Yeah, me too. I just known him when I started shipping seungmin so i googled him and just not into him. 

• Like 2

Hello everyone! I've been lurking in this forum for quite few days, reading all of your exciting comments and decided to officially join you guys 😂.

Am a fan of JSM since Playful Kiss and for LSG since Shining Inheritance. After watching LF, the chemistry between her and LSG is sooo real. I don't know how many times i keep on rewatching LF and falling deeper for their sweet interactions 

• Like 1
  • Heart Eyes 1
  • Clapping Hands 3
  • Party! 3