Little Forest Haven Ship 🏕 - (Lee Seung Gi x Jung So Min) 🫐 Blueberry Couple 🫐

Yes there's this aura that keeps our hopes up to this shipper. It's 2021 and LF continues to attract shippers and supporters of the show. It might be 2yrs late for the recognition and appreciation of the show, but it's better late than never as the saying goes. I hope the producers and the actors is aware how much attention LF is getting recently. It's really s wonderful and well thought VS. It is obvious that the show made a great effort to edit out unnecessary shots that might divert the objective of the show, they did try to stir away the chemistry of seungmin, there's so many unseen cuts that includes their sweet interactions and discreet glances, they must've paid too much attention to edit if out. But it still shows. They cant do anything for the two people falling for each other. 

We will definitely hear some good news soon, i ship binjin, but i ship this couple harder. 

• Like 4
  • Heart Eyes 1
  • Clapping Hands 3
  • Party! 1
3 minutes ago, pokepo said:

i was not really into shipping thing, i shipped a couple in a drama before, but this, my fellow shippers, this ship hits different.. they were not even did romantic scene on purpose lol.. this overflowing natural effortless chemistry 

It was hapened to me, I'm typically people not into shipper forum, just being ignore where they were doing as a romantic couple, and only enjoying their drama. But, I got the differences in this pairings between SG and SM. 

I have read comment on @Poisonous Ivy's YT chanel. He said hook ent where is SG agencie is also the co-producer in LF, but I don't know this truth or no, because there is none news about it.

I just remembered, during LF presscon the PD shared a story about casting. He said that to determine the final position in the LF has been wondering who is the right fit for this position. Then finally they found SM and PD said SM is a master at LF because of his experience in caring for children.
My question is, if Hook Ent is a Co-producer in LF, is hook involved in casting selection? and when SM joined LF it seemed like he had just signed a contract with his new agency Blosoom ent. correct me if it's wrong

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Myshipperheart_SGSM said:

, their common denominator, none other than, Yoo Jin. She's what keep them glued together, closer to each other. 

matter of coincidence, SM’s real name is Kim Yoon-ji....Yoo Jin of mommy Yoon-ji and daddy Seung gi 😄🙊

2 hours ago, LsgJsm said:

There are days when my english is bad.  I cannot find the correct word to describe something even if i have my Thesaurus with me.

Thank you so much for sharing your insights @LsgJsm. Please don’t be conscious. I can really relate with bad english. I wrote “I’m at peace instead of at ease” a while ago (just among many of my errors 🤣) and I was trying not to proof read anymore because it will really take so much of my time however I was tempted to read my post again and I found myself laughing.

Anyhow, I am confident most of the members here don’t mind. This is not an english/essay/feature contest which requires precision. What matters is that we share our thoughts as genuinely as possible ❤️. Your post here and all of the members posts here are beneficial to our haven. You said something about SM’s post last quarter of 2019 which made you think that she is in love. I won’t sleep without trying to look for it 😂

I am a fan of Seung gi but I do not really consider myself as an Airen. I think it is such a sacred name and intended only to those who really shed sweat and tears for SG 😅. They even have exclusive site intended for true blooded Airens hahaha. 

I already admired SM thru LF and her other projects but because of you and other members here, I get to know her more and more although I am aware that my knowledge of her is still very limited and dependent to what she shares on interviews, her Vlog and IG posts. 

I consider myself Seungmin (obviously 😂) and this forum is my niche.I chose to ride in this ship even without knowing where it will bring me. It’s not always about the destination but it’s the journey that got us there that we will always cherish and remember. Cliché but true.

I will treasure even the minute details we spotted, the coincidences, the hunches, the imaginations/delulu we openly admit 🤣 because for me, what matters most is that I had fun and I found shippers who understand, relate, empathize.

I am elated to find a ship when I initially thought, I will be riding a Seungmin rowboat alone 🤧

Edited by Seung-Min
  • Like 3
  • Awesome 1
  • Heart Eyes 1
  • Clapping Hands 1
  • Party! 3
3 hours ago, Myshipperheart_SGSM said:

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

Dissecting LF will never be over, i think, everytime youy rewatch them you'll still want to screenshot their every closeness and will still discover something new about these two. 

SJ : Tsk tsk. I thought I made it clear that the focus should be on kids. What are they doing? Love is 3 mos. 😁 I hope no one will notice this.

Seungmin shippers:  Screenshot done 🤪

• Like 1
  • Haha 5
2 hours ago, LsgJsm said:

Jsm is usually friendly with her fellow actors. That explains maybe why she forms great chemistry with them.  She was also friendly with Minki in BTIMFL, that is why another ship was formed.

I think it’s also a factor that So-min has a younger brother that is why she is not intimidated working with men and often easily gets along and is friendly with them.

Her brother looks like the male version of Yoo-jin 😍 spacer.png

• Heart Eyes 5
3 hours ago, Seung-Min said:

SJ : Tsk tsk. I thought I made it clear that the focus should be on kids. What are they doing? Love is 3 mos. 😁 I hope no one will notice this.

Seungmin shippers:  Screenshot done 🤪

Oh I really want to kidnap LSJ and ask him all the off-air Seungmin moment. I think LSJ is so pragmatic, so he can't really cover his spontan reaction (or comments). I still wondered what he meant by asking SG “what did you do?” at the time SM and SG walk into the meeting room and SM said that her back was hurt. 🤔

• Haha 3
3 hours ago, Lou said:

Oh I really want to kidnap LSJ and ask him all the off-air Seungmin moment. I think LSJ is so pragmatic, so he can't really cover his spontan reaction (or comments). I still wondered what he meant by asking SG “what did you do?” at the time SM and SG walk into the meeting room and SM said that her back was hurt. 🤔

yeah, and LSJ said to him "what's wrong with you seung gi" but the camera is zoomed in to SM so i dont know what's that for. And that was when SG said "you carry the children a lot", there's a tone of concern in his voice and its so cute that they come in at the same time. Maybe yes they are incharge for putting the kids to sleep but imagine the off cam moments that they have and they really wait for each other bmefore coming to the meeting room. 

• Like 1
  • Heart Eyes 1
1 hour ago, Myshipperheart_SGSM said:

sí, y LSJ le dijo "¿qué pasa contigo seung gi?", pero la cámara está enfocada en SM, así que no sé para qué. Y fue entonces cuando SG dijo "llevas mucho a los niños", hay un tono de preocupación en su voz y es tan lindo que entran al mismo tiempo. Tal vez sí, están a cargo de poner a los niños a dormir, pero imagina los momentos fuera de la cámara que tienen y realmente se esperan el uno al otro antes de llegar a la sala de reuniones. 

Why would LSJ ask SG that. What's wrong with you Seung? so SG didn't answer the question 

• Like 1
3 hours ago, Diva said:

Why would LSJ ask SG that. What's wrong with you Seung? so SG didn't answer the question 

Yeah, SG didn’t answer. I will just assume that SG is looking very tired and hungry as well and it’s written all over his face 😅 He is probably stretching out or walking slower than usual while on his way to the table that is why SJ asked him what’s wrong with him 😉

I am actually amazed with SJ’s laid-back personality. He is almost always looking cool and chill whatever the situation is. He looks always calm under pressure. His is really mature and experienced.

SM has this laid-back personality as well. She still smiles and even laugh even if they had so many activities that day. She still looked very composed and pretty as well. Narae almost puked after planting the blue berry tree while SM just keep on laughing 😆.

Narae on the other hand is very much like me  Hahhaha looking very tired and haggard after a rough day 🤣 I will agree though that she really deserves the award she got from doing LF. They all deserve to get an award actually 👏

Edited by Seung-Min
  • Like 2
  • Heart Eyes 1

@Myshipperheart_SGSM..maybe he misses her.and on the last part of episode 9 he first refuse again to help replanting but ended up volunteering again to help SoMin,should i Thank Na Rae for volunteering too to help SoMin😂😂😂 because if she did not volunteer i know SG and SM are partners in replanting the tree..

@LsgJsmthank u so much for posting all your observations, thoughts and hunch while watching MFIS honestly i did not watch it because from the start i don't like LJ that much..hmm i don't like him for SM,anyway i so loved reading everything here coz i know grammar is not that important  as long as we can express our thoughts and feelings(i also have hard time constructing english since this is not my 1st language🤗🤗🤗) @Seung-Min,thank you so much for helping me,hehhe if you don't mind may i ask you to send me first an inbox..thank you so much..

May i share with you i saw it on YT a palm reading for LSG by Tony Leggeth

This caught my attention"this line(palm line)breaks from handling to heart light so he's going to fall or has been fallen inlove with somebody whos changed his life and going to be very true to thus person but it will also be a person who is very very good for him and help him become even a bigger success than he is but he really doesn't want to let people know about all this even though he's got a lot of self-control.(i really think its true that he has fallen inlove and our delulu is SM..)

• Like 2
20 hours ago, Seung-Min said:

So I watched Strong Heart ep. where SM was one of the guests. Thank you so much for recommending it to me @LFCouple.

I admit that I was first interested in SG before finding out about SM through LF. Since SG has more informations available in the internet than SM so I thought of sharing what I’ve learned and noticed about SM through her interview in Strong Heart.

Maybe some of you here, also wants to know her more. You can also watch the Strong Heart ep. if you have time. It was fun to watch ☺️. So after watching I found out the following.

- SM has a natural bubbly personality. She is not conscious to laugh and giggle in front of other people. I don’t find her pretentious. 

- SM is not conscious with they way she carries herself. The MC asked her to act like a mean person and she tried to act it out by the way she sits, almost forgetting that her skirt has slit 😂

- SM is straightforward. She freely expresses her thoughts. She said that she hesitates to appear in a VS because she doesn’t have a show to promote at the moment but she has to expose herself more (in tv) because she is already 24 (at the time of the interview) and if she reached 25, it will be more difficult to sell out

- She was candid and still looked offended 😅 when she shared how she felt when her father told her she cannot be an actress because she doesn’t look like Kim Tae Hee and her nose looks like his 😉.

- She was so serious in her studies because she felt the pressure being the top. or no. 1 of her class that she didn’t smoke nor drink.

- Her body cannot tolerate alcoholic drinks.

- She was asked if her father is CEO of a company and she said, “only a small company.” How humble or if its true, the business probably flourished because they own a big house as noticed by LJ in LF.

- She cannot sleep over at other house so she invites her friend instead.

- She was truly sorry for not talking to her father for 9 years.

- She expressed her desire to earn more money so she can help her parents 

I cried as she cried because I really felt her sincerity. She was honest to accept the guilt she felt for not talking to her father. If Somin was 24 during the interview, it means she stopped talking to her father at the age of 15. She’s too young and if we look at it, its like a problem of communication especially that she mentioned that her father works from 6am-12am. This somehow gives us a hint of how she grow up and fight for her dreams without so much support. Glad her mom is around. There was a comment that said, Somin grew up with her grandparents. Is it true @LsgJsm?

I hope SM will have a husband, whether SG or not that will give her a family she desires. One that is more open and supportive to each other. We can only wish she finds it in Seung gi but we cannot dictate the fate ❤️. If SG is not pursuing SM as of the moment, I’m just really hoping for another project that will cross their paths again. If despite working together again and SG still do not pursue her, then we can just accept their decision and move on. 

For now, I will savor every special moment they have in LF. Every gaze, every laughter,...and I will keep on believing that their bond there will not be put to nothing ☺️

Strong heart episode is way back 2012, fast forward 2019 (7 years after and she is already 31 - Korean age) Somin is still the bubbly, unpretentious, candid woman that she is 😍

She still doesn’t mind sitting this way or laughing out loud...by the way, they arrived together here.

spacer.png

She eats like most of us 😆

spacer.png

spacer.png

And yes, Seung gi..you made a good choice by always sitting beside SM 😁

@Seung-Min I have also heard about this but i cannot confirm not having heard it personally from Jsm herself.  But I remember seeing a photo of herself and grandmother many years ago which was posted in a fan’s blog. 

Jsm likes to keep personal matters private. She does not react/ confirm or deny rumors;  her agency does it for her.  With exception, during TV guesting.  

And @Seung-Min, thank you very much for your encouraging message in reaction to my bad english statement.  I realize despite differences in language and culture, we all manage to understand one another when the topic is about Seungmin couple. 

1 hour ago, Poisonous Ivy said:

@Myshipperheart_SGSM..maybe he misses her.and on the last part of episode 9 he first refuse again to help replanting but ended up volunteering again to help SoMin,should i Thank Na Rae for volunteering too to help SoMin😂😂😂 because if she did not volunteer i know SG and SM are partners in replanting the tree..

@LsgJsmthank u so much for posting all your observations, thoughts and hunch while watching MFIS honestly i did not watch it because from the start i don't like LJ that much..hmm i don't like him for SM,anyway i so loved reading everything here coz i know grammar is not that important  as long as we can express our thoughts and feelings(i also have hard time constructing english since this is not my 1st language🤗🤗🤗) @Seung-Min,thank you so much for helping me,hehhe if you don't mind may i ask you to send me first an inbox..thank you so much..

May i share with you i saw it on YT a palm reading for LSG by Tony Leggeth

This caught my attention"this line(palm line)breaks from handling to heart light so he's going to fall or has been fallen inlove with somebody whos changed his life and going to be very true to thus person but it will also be a person who is very very good for him and help him become even a bigger success than he is but he really doesn't want to let people know about all this even though he's got a lot of self-control.(i really think its true that he has fallen inlove and our delulu is SM..)

@Poisonous IvyThank you too for lifting up my spirits. By the way, i am curious, if you were not drawn to Joonmin, which ship were you then ( before Seungmin)?  Or is Seungmin also your first (Jsm) ship? 

• Like 1
14 hours ago, pokepo said:

yiiss, i hope ur hunch this time is also come true

we also talked about this ring on the ring finger thingy few moments ago when sm did live on her ig.

i found out that she also wore ring on her ring finger when she was with lj just like u said

deja vu

in a good way i hope

there's always one good reason why quiet people can't stand to stay silent as a lurker and finally come out and speak their minds..

that was also me, i was not really into shipping thing, i shipped a couple in a drama before, but this, my fellow shippers, this ship hits different.. they were not even did romantic scene on purpose lol.. this overflowing natural effortless chemistry 

@pokepo Yes, i definitely agree with you that this ship is different.  Agree too that their chemistry is so natural and effortless. I say IS because even to this day, their chemistry overflows and continues to excite shippers as well as attract more and new shippers... 

• Like 2

I just saw the chapter where the teacher's beige plays at home, something that powerfully caught my attention was when Seugko approached SG just to say, do you want me to kick you out? to what he with don't say things like that, and they started laughing ... this was after SG was playing and hitting badly, I can't find coherence why he said why did he say that. Could it be that she already has someone in his life and was she seeing him? is worth dreaming 

@LsgJsmThank you for your sharing as long term fans of jsm, since not much info about Somin.

I found her as a very positive and cheerful person; and found an interview from 2012 from Soompi forum. I quoted part that I found fascinating, that even from young age, she had these kind of mindsets. M = Somin

C:  You’ve started to look for happiness in your daily life?

M: Each morning when I wake up, the first thing would be to be thankful for everything around me, at the end of the day coming home seeing my dog greeting me cheerfully really gives me the feeling of happiness.  Little things I don’t see in the past now too let me have that feeling of happiness.

C:  Give you three tickets to happiness, three blank cheques

M: Give me the super power to be able to let people around me to become happy

C: What is your biggest source of pressure?

M: I have let myself become quite narrow-minded, so at 40 years old I want to become a confident person always having a smiling face.  To become such a person need to find delight in everything, I’ll be glad if I can be such.

https://forums.soompi.com/topic/257628-jung-so-min-정소민/page/102/

I guess she still maintains the same mindsets, as we can see her bubbly personality in LF. One of many reasons I ship Seungmin is both are cheerful and positive. “Couples who laugh together, last together,” right? Don’t you think they are cute here?

spacer.png

Another interesting part... So, hopefully Seung Gi will take/has taken the initiative... 😍😍

C: How are you when fallen in love?

M: Definitely will not be the one to get close, even if I have love I’d not take the initiative to get close to him but rather as the motivated one and wait for him to come close. But slowly I’ll protect our love relationship, finally at the beginning I wanted to be a fox in the end I become a bear

Edited by LFCouple
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Star Struck 1
  • Heart Eyes 2
  • Clapping Hands 1
9 minutes ago, LFCouple said:

Another interesting part... So, hopefully Seung Gi will take/has taken the initiative... 😍😍

C: How are you when fallen in love?

M: Definitely will not be the one to get close, even if I have love I’d not take the initiative to get close to him but rather as the motivated one and wait for him to come close. But slowly I’ll protect our love relationship, finally at the beginning I wanted to be a fox in the end I become a bear

Oh she and LSG are so perfectly matched. LSG said that he is the one who take the initiative in his relationship/s. I really hope he pursued/ will pursue her. 😍😍😍

• Like 2
  • Heart Eyes 2
5 minutes ago, SGxSM said:

@LFCouple

Thanks for sharing So min's thoughts, it's so interesting 😌

Usually Seung gi doesn't cover his mouth while laughing. He did it in LF when he was laughing with So min. However from what I see in his shows/videos it's not at all his habit. 

I really hope he pursued her, they are a perfect match

What a very interesting comments and love that this forum is really running high! gives me my everyday vitamins. I noticed that LSG covers his mouth when he laughs in LF, specially if he's with SM. But yes, recently in his shows he does cover his mouth now when he laughs, SM taught him hehe! (just my delulu). What I love about this forum (my 2nd forum that I joined, and I am most active here than my first fourm--binjin forum to be exact) everyone is in harmonious attitude, we are all here to enjoy and have fun and not bash each other out. and no judgement, we all know we come from all walks of life and from different culture, most of us might not have english as their first language, which is fine. we are here for SEUNGMIN to ship them and push their ship so it will soon dock and not to write as if we are publishing a book or competing in a monologue contest. as long as we are in one goal here, whatever or how ever we write it, it's fine. 

I love the recent obsevations for Seungmin. I really have this feeling, growing feeling that there's really something going on about them. i have this weird hunch that they are a couple, i know i dont have a solid basis for this, it's just a hunch but SG is very bubbly these days, we can see in his eyes that he is in a happy state right now. So i hope that is because of a bubbly woman beside him always. I really find his phone so tiny for him, i really wonder why settle for that small screen phone. :)

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Heart Eyes 1
  • Clapping Hands 1
  • Party! 1

Been watching YT's FMV and so this was their first ever skinship. I really believe that SG has a crush on her, the way he was so surprised to see SM and just couldn't believe it's her. I think SG finds her attractive even before they were introduced face to face. 

there's a glow in his eyes on their first meeting. if they really are a couple now, they can look back to their first meeting and tell Yeol Mo how he carried him and put him to sleep. 

I noticed when Yeol Moo's mom arrived, SG looked at her, we can't see her in the camera but i think SG turned his head towards the door and Somin stood up and got the baby from SG. It's as if he is really checking her family and get to know her family. 

spacer.png

spacer.png

• Like 5
  • Heart Eyes 1