Little Forest Haven Ship 🏕 - (Lee Seung Gi x Jung So Min) 🫐 Blueberry Couple 🫐

Just watched MITH. Nice episode too. And SG flaunted his phone again in this episode. And he asked the master if they still feel like newlyweds even after married for 10yrs. He's interested really to know certain things about marriage lately. It's like he is getting first hand information from married people. Getting ready? 😊 

also this episode has a lot of similarities with LF. He noticed immediately she has a floor tile like LF, the master's daughter's tooth, and the knitting part which is SM's and how his eyes soften looking at her daughter. He must've really like to start his own family. Specially when someone said that you dont have to choose over marriage and career, he has this serious look on his face, just listening. 

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

• Like 3
  • Heart Eyes 2

Lately he is very interested in knowing the different stories of famous marriages, perhaps why he is seriously thinking about it "Marriage" It gave me a bit of sadness when he said that they were in a crunch between staying single or getting married. He hopefully and truly falls in love so that he knows the right path to his happiness. 

• Like 3

I’m in the process of getting to know SM more and she never fails to amaze me!

Wew! Somin throwing out the first pitch for Twins wayback 2012! and mind you..she didn’t disappoint the crowd ☺️

https://youtu.be/U6mKQ-jJcIk

I wish to see SG surprised by how Minmin can also get sporty and be actually good at it😍.

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

Edited by Seung-Min
  • Like 5
  • Heart Eyes 5
  • Party! 1

Happy Thursday to everyone here! 

I'm so happy this forum is really moving forward and everyday we have interesting stories to share. I firmly believe that there's something about the two. What they developed during LF is so hard to just deny and forget. Surely, since SG said that he is the type of guy that confess his feelings for a woman, he surely does. 

It's so cute that SG towards the latter episodes, seen so close to Yoo Jin and really focused on taking care of Yoo Jin. And they really take turns watching over Yoo Jin (as seen in this photo) 

spacer.png

spacer.png

He stared at her most of the time, and without everyone noticing it, but if you look intently. Look at him, staring at her. SM looks like a baby in this scene, the way she pouted her lips. haha! 

spacer.png

• Like 1
  • Heart Eyes 3
1 hour ago, Myshipperheart_SGSM said:

Found this youtube clip, it's a compilation of SG's leading ladies, i guess. From SM to Yoona. What do you think guys? Share your thoughts on the differences of SG's interaction with them. 

PS: Credit to the owner of the upload 

Jung So Min is of course the most beautiful among them all! 😁😁😁 The reaction of the ladies to SG’s wit is almost the same but SM has the best reaction among them all. This is LSG x JSM haven so expect me being biased here hahahah

Edited by Seung-Min
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

Warning: long post that doesn't really lead anywhere. I'm just going to share my observations and findings. If you want to read about my thoughts on LSG's house, then read on. If not, you can skip to the last part.

Hi everyone! I decided to rewatch the MITH episode featuring LSG's remodeled apartment (ep 146). First of all, the building/unit shape is actually quite good cause it allows for 3 sides of the living area to have windows; the big panoramic one where the fireplace is, the one at the office, and the one at the dining area. This is actually more apparent before the remodel because he didn't have the partition for the office. Anyway, just wanted to state that in appreciation.

In my first watch of the episode back when it aired, I remember thinking that the apartment was too Seung Gi, meaning it was too manly, with no real hint of femininity. (I apologize in advance for anyone strict on gender-neutrality, I don't know a better way to describe it). The 'softest' room is the media room, which is themed quite differently from the rest of the apartment. I also thought that if he remodeled with the thought of someone eventually living with him, then his walk-in closet could have been designed differently to accomodate someone else. 

I tried to reconstruct the layout of the apartment based on the angles shown on the episode. We all know that they didn't show the bedroom and bathrooms, but it seems that the cast was able to tour that part based on the following images:

LSG-House-1.png

The open door on the far left is the door to the bedroom. It seems that they've already toured that area before this scene. Bearbrick with a suit shown here, welcoming you to the walk-in closet/ dressing room. What caught my attention and what led me to my investigation was what Sung-Rok said when he entered. "It's another dressing room, he also has a lot of clothes here too."  

Sung-Rok-1.png

Sung-Rok-2.png

It felt weird that his walk-in closet/dressing room was all the way across the hall from his bedroom, but looking closely, the contents of the walk-in closet are mainly outer wear, like coats, jackets and sweaters. So I guessed that he has another walk-in closet in his bedroom for clothes that he more commonly uses.

I said "guessed" because after this point, I watched parts of the very first episode of MITH which also showcased LSG's house. It's where the pre-remodel clips were taken from. That episode shows his bedroom and bathroom.

LSG-House-3.png

Spoiler enabled for those not ready to see LSG's abs.  Caption reads: it's refreshing. :lenny:

Spoiler

LSG-House-6.png

I assume that the bedroom didn't change much, and the bathroom most likely has the same walls/layout after the remodel. The actual bathing area is not shown, but there seems to be a door to the right of the picture above, which leads there.

The only room that is missing (that I know of) is the room on the hallway. (shown on the left of the hallway to the bedroom) This room is most likely another bathroom, and may have utilities/ laundry. I assume that this apartment is a 3-bedroom apartment - main bedroom, the media room, the walk-in closet - so most likely there would be 2 baths. Judging by the picture below, it seems to be just the right amount of space for a bathroom.

LSG-House-7.png

As I mentioned at the start, my first impression was that this remodel was still made as a bachelor's pad in mind. The other bedrooms are used as a media room and dressing room. No real sign of sharing the place with someone else yet. But after my rewatch and learning that there is another dressing room, I am now more hopeful that he is thinking of sharing the space with someone else. I keep mentioning the dressing room because I feel like it will be key to sharing the apartment with the way he has designed it. 

The Bearbrick design felt intentional too because it is wearing a suit, and meant to say 'his' dressing room. So I imagined that there could be a 'hers' somewhere else. For now, that can partially be the one in the bedroom. (So Min just needs a toothbrush and a couple of clothes when she comes over, she can even use Seung Gi's clothes right?) But yeah, at least with that remodeled dressing room, there's a better chance to make room for someone else's clothes if someone decides to move in. 

Also, I like that he included the media room. :popcorn:  From what I saw, he completely removed the tv and projector from the living area, so this will be the main place to watch TV. But I can't really imagine himself using the media room alone. It is too intimate. The lighting, the furniture - Intimate that screams 'dating place'. The way it is designed, it isn't a place to watch tv with more than 2 people. There's only a loveseat, and the other seat is more of a daybed and won't really be comfortable for watching. I can't really imagine this place for 1 person, or for 3 or more. Sure you can just throw in extra cushions on the daybed and maybe on the floor and anyone can join in. But for me, it's designed to be used exactly for 2: Seung Gi and So Min. (Err.. fine, whoever SG's lucky lady is) (but yeah, JSM) 

Now speaking of 2... though I believe that SG is now at least considering marriage, marriage and having a family are two different things. With how he's used the other rooms, it is clear to me that family isn't part of the equation yet. With how active he is right now, I understand that marriage is a big deal, what more having a family? Well, it is probably easy to remodel individual rooms when necessary, and of course, they can just move to a new place when the time comes. Regardless, let's just hope for things one step at a time. The news of dating/ marriage first! :love:

Though the overall design feels masculine for now, it can just be how the contemporary design trend is - clean and sharp, and leaning towards minimalism. There's plenty of space to add another's personal touch without compromising the overall design intent. Someone mentioned here that the remodel reminded them of Somin's parent's house, so maybe their taste for the non-private areas are already the same and there won't be much need for redecorating.

There are a couple more nice things I noticed about the remodel, but I'll leave that out just to keep things shorter. Thank you if you decided to read through my rambling. :laugh:

TLDR: I felt that LSG's place was still more of a bachelor's pad, but after rewatching, I can now see the potential of him sharing the place with JSM (Err, with his significant other)

As a bonus, here's a clip I found while researching, not sure if it was posted here already. It's also from the first episode of MITH. It's LSG thinking about marriage, way back 2017. His thoughts are most likely changing/ have changed, especially with the advice from the masters of the recent episodes, like getting married doesn't mean he has to lose his job.

• Like 4
  • Heart Eyes 2
  • Clapping Hands 6
29 minutes ago, Warm Paws said:

I felt that LSG's place was still more of a bachelor's pad, but after rewatching, I can now see the potential of him sharing the place with JSM (Err, with his significant other)

@Warm PawsNice analysis... 👏👏 one thing I notice, he has a double sink bathroom, so he must be thinking about marriage. 😍

But, agree might not be suitable for kids yet.

You can see both bathroom and bedroom from the designer’s website.

http://www.teoyangstudio.com/project#/samseongdong-residence

spacer.png

spacer.png

Edited by LFCouple
  • Like 5
  • Awesome 1
  • Star Struck 2
  • Heart Eyes 1
6 minutes ago, LFCouple said:

@Warm PawsNice analysis... 👏👏 one thing I notice, he has a double sink bathroom, so he must be thinking about marriage. 😍

But, agree might not be suitable for kids yet.

You can see the bedroom from the designer’s website.

http://www.teoyangstudio.com/project#/samseongdong-residence

spacer.png

Oh wow!! Thanks for this! I didn't know this. Now my sense of space is messed up. That bathroom looks way too long for that space. Could be just be the lens or maybe it connects to the door in the hallway. Or maybe the end part is only partially deep. (Suddenly someone posts a floor plan to keep me quiet)  :shocked:

Anyway. Now I'm just thinking too much. This picture answers my questions too well. Thank you!

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

I love reading long analysis here so thank you for the detailed and fun comment @Warm Paws! I also hope that there will be a new FMV of them soon 😊 

and i agree with you, definitely SM will just bring her toothbrush and make up kit and that's all that she needs. Let's wait for the dating revelation. Dispatch could be ironing the details first, so it'll be concrete and no backing out 🙂 

i hope to read more comments and analyzation from you again. 

• Like 5

@Warm PawsYeah, could be the angle of the camera makes the bathroom seemed spacious. 

For me, it seems the overall apartment seemed bigger - compare to the one that was showed on 1st episode of MITH. Could it be because he bought the adjacent unit of his old apartment? In that way, he could renovate some part first, while still stayed at the old apartment. And renovate the old apartment, when the adjacent unit completed the renovation. Just my speculation though... 

Edited by LFCouple
  • Like 3

@Warm Paws

👏👏👏 I like your long analysis, I want more 😂 

Yeah his flat is not a single man's flat anymore. 

The media room is a lovey dovey place. 

The design, the rooms... Everything leads to a couple's flat, definitely! 

Yesterday I watched a YouTube video aboy Lee Seung gi. He gave an interview after his discharge from military. Here what he said :

IMG-20210218-113313.jpg

It made me think when he said to Minho that now he was taking more time for his own happiness, for his personal life and he was not into work as much as before. 

So I guess that he's ready to share his energy now because he has someone serious to date. 

I just want to add that bedrooms and bathrooms are intimate place. But if Seung gi was single I'm almost sure that he would have shown these without any problem. But he decided to keep it private... Maybe because he's not the only one to use these rooms... 

Edited by SGxSM
  • Like 3
  • Heart Eyes 3
51 minutes ago, Warm Paws said:

Oh wow!! Thanks for this! I didn't know this. Now my sense of space is messed up. That bathroom looks way too long for that space. Could be just be the lens or maybe it connects to the door in the hallway. Or maybe the end part is only partially deep. (Suddenly someone posts a floor plan to keep me quiet)  :shocked:

Anyway. Now I'm just thinking too much. This picture answers my questions too well. Thank you!

It’s still A for effort and happy to read long post here 😊 I’m pretty much the same especially if I’m in the mood 😅

The pricey Be@rbrick was given by fans and it wouldn’t hurt if someday we’ll find a Be@rbrick intended for the lady of the house, by lady we mean Somin of course 😉 Thank you for sharing your thoughts @Warm Paws and for everyone here. It excites me everytime ☺️

Long or short post is very much appreciated. In just 2 weeks, we doubled or tripled the movement of thread 👏👏👏 SG renovating his  unit meant he is ready for change and as what he said, it’s the first time he really spent something for himself which means rewarding and loving self more. When someone is at this point of his life, he is actually more than ready to meet the one for him.  

Edited by Seung-Min
  • Like 4
  • Heart Eyes 1
10 hours ago, Myshipperheart_SGSM said:

Happy Thursday to everyone here! 

I'm so happy this forum is really moving forward and everyday we have interesting stories to share. I firmly believe that there's something about the two. What they developed during LF is so hard to just deny and forget. Surely, since SG said that he is the type of guy that confess his feelings for a woman, he surely does. 

It's so cute that SG towards the latter episodes, seen so close to Yoo Jin and really focused on taking care of Yoo Jin. And they really take turns watching over Yoo Jin (as seen in this photo) 

spacer.png

spacer.png

He stared at her most of the time, and without everyone noticing it, but if you look intently. Look at him, staring at her. SM looks like a baby in this scene, the way she pouted her lips. haha! 

spacer.png

and look at mr lee samchon. looking at them (again) :laugh:

• Like 1
  • Haha 4
1 hour ago, Myshipperheart_SGSM said:

Tell me this isn't the eyes of someone who adores a person, the eyes of someone who's falling in love with a woman... even non shippers will definitely can tell this guy is falling in love with her. 

Credit to the ig owner 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CLbjqfPHsS4/?igshid=ohhfyf35rbcd

Dada took a daughter to momma's shoots 

Hmmm imagine if sm visits sg's jibsabu shoots in disguise sometimes 😚 and they go on date after 👀🤯

• Like 2
  • Heart Eyes 1
  • Clapping Hands 1
  • Party! 1

@Seung-Min @SGxSM @LFCouple @Myshipperheart_SGSM  Thank you all for your replies! It's really nice to voice out here especially since other people can verify and connect the dots that we won't be able to find out on our own. Even the smallest of observations can lead to somewhere or at least fuel further speculation.

Oh! And thank you @LsgJsm for the mention! I'm glad that you like the video. Honestly, I didn't expect it to have that much reach - like only a hundred or so views - since it's on a completely empty youtube channel. I didn't even include much description or hashtags. Just goes to show that a lot of people probably search "Lee Seung Gi Jung So Min" on youtube frequently (like I do, everyday!), even after more than a year since LF! 

• Like 4
  • Heart Eyes 1