Little Forest Haven Ship 🏕 - (Lee Seung Gi x Jung So Min) 🫐 Blueberry Couple 🫐

1 hour ago, iheartseungmin said:

just watched that episode of MITH. I wonder if when the master (Jang Do-yeon) talked about how she always had a fight with the boy she liked in school reminded SG of how Jeong-heon did the same with Yoo-na in LF. 

hmmm...and everybody got the chance of talking about their crush, except for SG?  hmmmm....

i think it was edited out :( poor us! because the director know that it will create too much speculations. I observed that in all MITH episodes, they're really protecting SG. If the scene is not necessary or will not be a good impact to SG's image, it's edited out. They are really guarding too much when it comes to SG. Waah.. because fans speculate a lot and ended up bashing him or throwing a negative comment just like before, I remembered Hook Ent issued an announcement that they will sue for any untoward behavior against SG specially rumors without solid basis. 

I'm currently watching MITH Ep 131, and I caught a interesting thing from SG immediately. 

He forgot to be lonely.... hmmm.... he must be super happy these days that he dont know what its like to be lonely. Because of SM... perhaps? Im claiming it already! he looked at Na Rae when saying this. 

So lucky for Na Rae to worked with SG outside LF couple of times already :( 

Screen-Shot-2021-02-21-at-9-04-33-PM.png

Screen-Shot-2021-02-21-at-9-04-46-PM.png

• Like 2
  • Heart Eyes 1

Another "dont smile, it'll ne obviuos" look of SG in this episode. Na Rae asked the question, he looked at her with this fishy look and that "i will not smile lip tongue lock" saying "dont ask that, you know who it is. She might be watching now Noona" 

Is this episode before, within or after LF filming? 

341315-E8-9895-45-E8-94-AD-EB65-C2-E732-

3-C75-EA8-C-9-B28-4039-BB48-251-E5-E4-C9

• Like 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Heart Eyes 1
  • Clapping Hands 1
5 minutes ago, Myshipperheart_SGSM said:

Another "dont smile, it'll ne obviuos" look of SG in this episode. Na Rae asked the question, he looked at her with this fishy look and that "i will not smile lip tongue lock" saying "dont ask that, you know who it is. She might be watching now Noona" 

Ah when you asked "

Is this episode before, within or after LF filming? " Then I realized that we're already in 2021😁😁😁 my bad... 🤣🤣🤣

it's so hard for me to move on from this scene. hahaha! when @SGxSM posted the pic of mith with SG playing his tongue on his cheeks, it's kinda similar to this. 😆

spacer.png

it's like SGs way of getting rid of the awkwardness of him being spotted or caught off guard. hehe. look at his mouth when SM caught him looking at her at the rear view mirror and then he just said that the kids are so lovely. (but of course us seungmin shippers do believe that it is SM that's so lovely for him 🤣)

Edited by ishipSGxSM
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Heart Eyes 2
11 minutes ago, Myshipperheart_SGSM said:

yep. He did have that guarded/worried look when they said they're going to play the truth game. and the question that was asked to him was really an indirect one about his current love life ;-)

omg...we're really picking at all the crumbs that they throw at us now....hehe...

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Thank you for confirming the date. I noticed that when Na Rae asked that, SG kept on looking in front where the cameras or the director were positioned. Maybe asking them to skip him? Hehe! And Na Rae didn't push for him to be on spotlight. Wow! 

And yes, it could really mean to ease the awkwardness or him being conscious that he's caught off guard. I also think SM felt awkward in that scene, she diverted her attention to yoo jin and SG smiling

• Like 1
16 minutes ago, Myshipperheart_SGSM said:

@Myshipperheart_SGSM so our observations are kinda correct? 🤣 we now have to watch out for SGs mouth & tongue if the questions or situations are about his personal life ✌🤣

• Haha 1
4 minutes ago, Myshipperheart_SGSM said:

I also think SM felt awkward in that scene, she diverted her attention to yoo jin and SG smiling

Yes, SM felt conscious there and diverted her attention to Yoo Jin. SG noticed how SM gave a motherly touch to Yoo Jin then he said, what a lovely kids while in my delulu, what he truly meant is, “how loveIy it is to have kids with you” and thus the awkward smile after because he was almost caught there 🙊😁 I wonder if they had awkward silence the whole time after SG talked to SM and all the kids went sleeping 😁

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Clapping Hands 1
  • Tasty 1
9 minutes ago, Seung-Min said:

Yes, SM felt conscious there and diverted her attention to Yoo Jin. SG noticed how SM gave a motherly touch to Yoo Jin then he said, what a lovely kids while in my delulu, what he truly meant is, “how loveIy it is to have kids with you” and thus the awkward smile after because he was almost caught there 🙊😁 I wonder if they had awkward silence the whole time after SG talked to SM and all the kids went sleeping 😁

Hmm... And then he blurted out when he was complaining that all the kids were thanking SM instead of him... He said "I was watching through the rear view camera" 😜😜😜

• Haha 6
11 minutes ago, Lin M said:

Hmm... And then he blurted out when he was complaining that all the kids were thanking SM instead of him... He said "I was watching through the rear view camera" 😜😜😜

Yep, and how SM replied by gigglig and saying "anyiiiiiii" to him was shocking. It's like they literally being cheezy all of a sudden with Na Rae and LSJ around. Noticed that Na Rae looked down when they start to "bicker" or being cheezy with each other. They are flirting haha! I think SG really is straightforward as what he describe himself in MITH, so i think if he like someone, he'll definitely be around her and show interest in her, just like what he did with SM. 

• Haha 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Heart Eyes 1
  • Party! 1

So everyone's dissecting MITH 131 now hahaha! Waaah... we really are Seungmin shippers hahaha 🥳🤩 

but i must say, i love that SG shows that he is comfortable with Na Rae in this episode. He's the only one who threw jokes at her and tease her. He even dance with Na Rae when everyone was a bit aloof dancing into the music. They really built friendship during LF. So if SG gotten close with Na Rae, what more with SM right? 

E8-A53-BEC-05-D7-4-A88-9952-1-C743-FEF0-

• Like 1
  • Star Struck 1
  • Heart Eyes 1

Sorry for posting screenshots of MITH. There's so many things to connect about seungmin in this episode. They asked Narae who visited her house for a drink already, celebrities. SG looked uncomfortable again but immediately divert the attention by mentioning LSJ who visited her house already for a drink, im glad that LSJ and Na Rae became really close even after LF. They really bonded. And it's just weird that SM was never mentioned if she visited (Na Rae must've know not to mention her in this episode) or anything about LF. Because if LSJ went, do you think SG and SM didn't? SG was very good navigating the conversation to make sure he will not ne caught off guard. Percentage of Seungmin being a couple..... raises to.... 55% by watching this episode! Omo! 

7970-F76-B-F894-4-E5-E-881-F-F5-A06-D6-D

76-F84-F89-2-F43-4-C3-F-861-F-6276-E3-EB

1-DB9480-E-5423-437-B-9-FFE-A0-D4-DADF64

CB364-DD5-D121-433-F-8-E66-F82-B6-C5-E98

85-A36-CF5-A735-43-B7-A0-F8-C0-C28-F7938

And when Na Rae joked about LSJ watching her in this episode, SG re-confirm it by saying "yeah, he's watching her" so it could Be that They still communicate. really a big possibility that these 4 LF members still talk to each other. rth watching! Right? Wow! Thank you for bringing this episode up here. Wo

I think (might be wrong) but could the k-celebrities golden rule to not blurted out voluntarily that you are close, because the other MITH actor is a very close friend of Na Rae and they didnt brag about it or nor show to others how close they

Edited by Myshipperheart_SGSM
  • Insightful 5

Speaking of being close, I wonder what happened after all kids went home. Kids always leave after eating their dinner. Do they stay for another night? Do they eat dinner together with PD and staff? A wrap up interview I think? Do they go home individually after wrap up? Because if they still stay together after all kids went home, it will give them more time to converse, bond like family/friends.

If I’m not mistaken, I think parents were booked in a hotel nearby LF so that in case of emergency, it’s not hard to reach them. Prior to the blueberry episode, we’ve seen NR,SJ & SG were in the same car while SM was ahead of them because probably she used a different car for her enormous Blueberry tree 😅. I don’t know if they supposedly always arrive together in a car because this will give them another chance to talk/bond. NR mentioned that for her also, they are family. A family is expected to exchange numbers and communicate from time to time, right? SG is publicly friends with actresses she worked in a drama like BS and HYJ. If SM & SG’s bonding in LF didn’t blossom into friendship, maybe because friendship isn’t actually the goal.

Since SM watches her shows together with her parents, especially that the opening scene was shot in their home and their grandson had special participation, I think her parents will immediately notice how SM & SG looked good together. They might even laugh when SG was worried when Yeol moo was about to cry and probably admired him after because he was successful in letting yeol moo sleep ☺️. I think SM’s parent will see SG as a great husband and father potential. I hope they smile while seeing how their daughter laugh with SG’s witty jokes. SG’s parents for sure watched as well. It’s a show where they will see the reflection of how they raised SG. I believe, as parents, they knew their children too well and as experienced people, they also know if their children like someone. I hope silently, they are Seungmin shippers as well. 

SG’s mom: You looked good together, why don’t you date her?

SG: She has boyfriend.

SG’s father: Just wait,.give her time. They will break-up ✌️🙊 

Edited by Seung-Min
  • Like 2
  • Insightful 1
  • Haha 1
  • Star Struck 1

@Seung-Min

Did you read my mind? 😂

I validate each word of your message 👏

And I want to add that they have common interests. They studied very seriously, had great grades, but they chose another way and fought for it. They are very close to their family. Their families are riched but Seung gi and So min are simple people who don't want to be treated any differently. 

• Like 2
  • Party! 1
1 hour ago, Myshipperheart_SGSM said:

Sorry for posting screenshots of MITH. There's so many things to connect about seungmin in this episode. They asked Narae who visited her house for a drink already, celebrities. SG looked uncomfortable again but immediately divert the attention by mentioning LSJ who visited her house already for a drink, im glad that LSJ and Na Rae became really close even after LF. They really bonded. And it's just weird that SM was never mentioned if she visited (Na Rae must've know not to mention her in this episode) or anything about LF. Because if LSJ went, do you think SG and SM didn't? SG was very good navigating the conversation to make sure he will not ne caught off guard. Percentage of Seungmin being a couple..... raises to.... 55% by watching this episode! Omo! 

7970-F76-B-F894-4-E5-E-881-F-F5-A06-D6-D

76-F84-F89-2-F43-4-C3-F-861-F-6276-E3-EB

1-DB9480-E-5423-437-B-9-FFE-A0-D4-DADF64

CB364-DD5-D121-433-F-8-E66-F82-B6-C5-E98

85-A36-CF5-A735-43-B7-A0-F8-C0-C28-F7938

And when Na Rae joked about LSJ watching her in this episode, SG re-confirm it by saying "yeah, he's watching her" so it could Be that They still communicate. really a big possibility that these 4 LF members still talk to each other. rth watching! Right? Wow! Thank you for bringing this episode up here. Wo

I think (might be wrong) but could the k-celebrities golden rule to not blurted out voluntarily that you are close, because the other MITH actor is a very close friend of Na Rae and they didnt brag about it or nor show to others how close they

Daebak! I missed this part. I don’t really think Seo Jin just went there for the sake of partying or going to bar. It must be a group hang out and he was just obliged to join😅. I do not also know  if SJ had worked together with NR before LF for them to be this close. NR said, “He said he would watch me,” which means, they are communicating and indeed close 😍 It can also be a joke that SJ told her he would watch but SG already revealed that SJ went to NR’a bar. 

Group hang out would mean SJ, NR, SG and SM right? 🙀

Edited by Seung-Min
  • Like 1
  • Party! 1
13 minutes ago, Seung-Min said:

Daebak! I missed this part. I don’t really think Seo Jin just went there for the sake of partying or going to bar. It must be a group hang out and he was just obliged to join😅. I do not also know  if SJ had worked together with NR before LF for them to be this close. NR said, “He said he would watch me,” which means, they are communicating and indeed close 😍 Group hang out would mean SJ, NR, SG and SM right? 🙀

yes you are correct. maybe the 4 of them went there to party & support na rae but they just protected SGxSM so they did not mention it. 🥳

• Like 1
  • Party! 2