Little Forest Haven Ship 🏕 - (Lee Seung Gi x Jung So Min) 🫐 Blueberry Couple 🫐

@ishipSGxSM You are so darn right.... That was what I thought too... The moment she insisted that she would do it alone after he said let's do it together. He was stunned....I bet he just realized that shit!!!! I made a wrong move....SM was more independent than he anticipated and now she was upset.. After he said that just tell the kids blueberry fairy would come late.... So Min's face was full of disappointment...since he already agreed to help her from the beginning. They even talked about it in the morning before Na Rae showed them treasure hunt game. You can hear them talking planning to do it together after putting kids to sleep.

That explained why he acted that way trying to convince her to do it together.... But then here came Na Rae snapping them out of it....🤣🤣🤣

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Heart Eyes 3

Hi everyone! 

I just want you all to be the first to know that I’ve finished a second video! I had more fun making this one, hope you all enjoy it!

I’ll include below some thoughts I had while making the video. You can read if you'd like to know my thought process, but watch the video first! I’ll mark it as a spoiler, just to keep my main message short.

Spoiler

First of all, I’d like to thank @Myshipperheart_SGSM and @LFCouple for finding out about “More than a Woman”, which I have listened to everyday since I have learned of it. There are a couple more songs I have in mind with different themes, but I think this was still the best suited one. And of course, thank you all for your positive feedback on the first video.

To be honest, I was hesitant to respond to your nice comments hoping that I make more videos, since I never thought I’d be making another one, and if I did, it would take a long while. I thought that I’d try to finish it around March, but all your wonderful posts here gave me fuel and momentum. The song is surprisingly short, and I filled it up in almost no time - I probably spent more time trying to figure out which clips to remove from the final cut. 

I like working on themes and I wanted to include scenes that shows JSM 'relying' on LSG and JSM supporting LSG's plans, as mentioned by what LSJ thinks LSG needs in a partner, but also showing that JSM is a strong independent and charismatic woman, which LSG mentioned was one of the things he wants in someone. Of course, its also the main theme of the song.

Based on the show, LSG really is someone that likes to take the lead, and most of the activities he is the one that initiates, whether planned or spontaneous. His best supporter and the one that tries to follow all his plans is of course, JSM. On multiple occasions, LSG's plans don't get the desired effect, but JSM is always there to help LSG pull through with it, like the hanging bridge and the Snow White scene. Like I said, there are a couple more scenes that I wanted to include in the video that fit the theme, but I felt like they won't have the same impact if only shown partially or out of context. They will also need to have subtitles, which some people might have trouble with, and reduce immersion.

One scene that I did include was the episode 1 scene, where they were talking about getting the child psychology license. It shows from early on that JSM listens to LSG, and that she delivers on what she says. I hope I was propely able to show the intent of including that scene.

I really grew to like LSJ more when I was making the video, and I like that he was mentioned again recently in this thread with pretty much what I was aiming for with the video! I wanted to emphasize that LSJ is the OG SeungMin shipper, and we all know that from his reactions when LSG and JSM are being too obvious. I included the clips before and after the song to show his relationship with the two, and I felt that without it, his highlights in the video will be a bit distracting. I tried my best to keep the clips short cause some people might want to skip them, but hopefully you like that I included them. I hope that very last bit makes you all laugh the same way it makes me. LSJ lowkey channels all our reactions and thoughts as shippers and I had more fun making this video because it felt like teasing LSG through LSJ.:laugh:

Anyway. I think I'll end it there just to keep it short(er). All of these have actually been discussed here before, with all your eagle eyes. I just reiterated it in a different form. Thank you all again for your wonderful posts and observations, I wouldn't have been able to make the video without all of you. :wow:

giphy.gif

swag

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Star Struck 2
  • Heart Eyes 5
  • Clapping Hands 6

@Warm Paws

😭😭 thank you so much, it's so touching so representative for what we felt, what we witnessed. It explains so well why we are convinced that they shared wonderful and unique moments together. 

I was so emotional the whole time of your video. Thank you again! 

I will read your thoughts now ☺

Finished reading 

Your video is so amazing, really, the BGM, the cuts, everything is so perfect. We don't need subtitles, we can feel all the emotions. You're telling us a story, clearly, a wonderful story. Even we talked about those precious moments, it's like I was discovering them for the first time, through LSJ's eyes ☺  That's why I get so emotional. Thank you for your time and your energy. 

Edited by SGxSM
  • Like 6
  • Awesome 1
  • Heart Eyes 1
  • Clapping Hands 1
  • Party! 1
49 minutes ago, Warm Paws said:

Hi everyone! 

I just want you all to be the first to know that I’ve finished a second video! I had more fun making this one, hope you all enjoy it!

I’ll include below some thoughts I had while making the video. You can read if you'd like to know my thought process, but watch the video first! I’ll mark it as a spoiler, just to keep my main message short.

Hide contents

First of all, I’d like to thank @Myshipperheart_SGSM and @LFCouple for finding out about “More than a Woman”, which I have listened to everyday since I have learned of it. There are a couple more songs I have in mind with different themes, but I think this was still the best suited one. And of course, thank you all for your positive feedback on the first video.

To be honest, I was hesitant to respond to your nice comments hoping that I make more videos, since I never thought I’d be making another one, and if I did, it would take a long while. I thought that I’d try to finish it around March, but all your wonderful posts here gave me fuel and momentum. The song is surprisingly short, and I filled it up in almost no time - I probably spent more time trying to figure out which clips to remove from the final cut. 

I like working on themes and I wanted to include scenes that shows JSM 'relying' on LSG and JSM supporting LSG's plans, as mentioned by what LSJ thinks LSG needs in a partner, but also showing that JSM is a strong independent and charismatic woman, which LSG mentioned was one of the things he wants in someone. Of course, its also the main theme of the song.

Based on the show, LSG really is someone that likes to take the lead, and most of the activities he is the one that initiates, whether planned or spontaneous. His best supporter and the one that tries to follow all his plans is of course, JSM. On multiple occasions, LSG's plans don't get the desired effect, but JSM is always there to help LSG pull through with it, like the hanging bridge and the Snow White scene. Like I said, there are a couple more scenes that I wanted to include in the video that fit the theme, but I felt like they won't have the same impact if only shown partially or out of context. They will also need to have subtitles, which some people might have trouble with, and reduce immersion.

One scene that I did include was the episode 1 scene, where they were talking about getting the child psychology license. It shows from early on that JSM listens to LSG, and that she delivers on what she says. I hope I was propely able to show the intent of including that scene.

I really grew to like LSJ more when I was making the video, and I like that he was mentioned again recently in this thread with pretty much what I was aiming for with the video! I wanted to emphasize that LSJ is the OG SeungMin shipper, and we all know that from his reactions when LSG and JSM are being too obvious. I included the clips before and after the song to show his relationship with the two, and I felt that without it, his highlights in the video will be a bit distracting. I tried my best to keep the clips short cause some people might want to skip them, but hopefully you like that I included them. I hope that very last bit makes you all laugh the same way it makes me. LSJ lowkey channels all our reactions and thoughts as shippers and I had more fun making this video because it felt like teasing LSG through LSJ.:laugh:

Anyway. I think I'll end it there just to keep it short(er). All of these have actually been discussed here before, with all your eagle eyes. I just reiterated it in a different form. Thank you all again for your wonderful posts and observations, I wouldn't have been able to make the video without all of you. :wow:

giphy.gif

swag

Me luuuvvv it @Warm Paws :Niceu:

Dat Mr Lee Samchon gif tho :1000:

• Like 1
  • Clapping Hands 1
  • Party! 1
1 hour ago, Warm Paws said:

Hi everyone! 

Hide contents

giphy.gif

swag

Thank you for editing this wonderful video !!! :love:

• Like 1
  • Clapping Hands 2

I finally could watched Amazing Saturday.m with Mouse's team. 

As I expected, this troll lied, nothing related to his ex. I will try to be the clearest possible with screenshots and then I will explain. 

The situation is that they are playing a game, they're trying to find the lyrics of a song. The song title is "autoreverse" by Psy feat Tablo (2017). 

All of them have to listen the song, wrote down the lyrics that they think they heard... 

P.O. (who is a member of this show and also an actor of Mouse) said that he thought he heard the word "movie" and not "movies". Seung gi replied "No you're wrong".

And then what happened :

IMG-20210224-233839.jpg

Seung gi : Isn't Tablo singing ? 

P. O. : right

Seung gi : I've promoted with him since 2004

The actress of Mouse : So what? 😅😅😅😅

Seung gi starting to feel embarrassed because he was caught trying to show off

Then :

IMG-20210224-233954.jpg

Then Seung gi tried to explain as he could why he said that he knew the singer... but she continued saying " you know everything?" they were all laughing at him because the actress highlighted the fact that Seung gi showed off. He couldn't find his words, then his ears turned red. That's it! 

If you want to check it, it's from 24:00 of the show if I remember well. 

• Like 2
  • Insightful 3
4 hours ago, Warm Paws said:

¡Hola a todos! 

¡Solo quiero que todos sean los primeros en saber que he terminado un segundo video! Me divertí más haciendo este, ¡espero que todos lo disfruten!

Incluiré a continuación algunos pensamientos que tuve al hacer el video. Puedes leer si quieres conocer mi proceso de pensamiento, ¡pero mira el video primero! Lo marcaré como un spoiler, solo para que mi mensaje principal sea breve.

Ocultar contenidos

En primer lugar, me gustaría agradecer @Myshipperheart_SGSM y @LFCouple por conocer “Más que una mujer”, que escucho todos los días desde que me enteré. Hay un par de canciones más que tengo en mente con diferentes temas, pero creo que esta sigue siendo la más adecuada. Y, por supuesto, gracias a todos por sus comentarios positivos sobre el primer video.

Para ser honesto, dudé en responder a tus amables comentarios con la esperanza de hacer más videos, ya que nunca pensé que estaría haciendo otro, y si lo hiciera, tomaría mucho tiempo. Pensé que trataría de terminarlo alrededor de marzo, pero todas sus maravillosas publicaciones aquí me dieron combustible e impulso. La canción es sorprendentemente corta y la completé casi en poco tiempo; probablemente pasé más tiempo tratando de averiguar qué clips eliminar del corte final. 

Me gusta trabajar en temas y quería incluir escenas que muestren a JSM 'confiando' en LSG y JSM apoyando los planes de LSG, como se menciona en lo que LSJ cree que LSG necesita en una pareja, pero también mostrando que JSM es una mujer fuerte, independiente y carismática. que LSG mencionó es una de las cosas que quiere en alguien. Por supuesto, también es el tema principal de la canción.

Según el programa, LSG realmente es alguien a quien le gusta tomar la iniciativa, y la mayoría de las actividades es él quien inicia, ya sean planificadas o espontáneas. Su mejor partidario y el que intenta seguir todos sus planes es, por supuesto, JSM. En múltiples ocasiones, los planes de LSG no obtienen el efecto deseado, pero JSM siempre está ahí para ayudar a LSG a salir adelante, como el puente colgante y la escena de Blancanieves. Como dije, hay un par de escenas más que quería incluir en el video que se ajustan al tema, pero sentí que no tendrán el mismo impacto si solo se muestran parcialmente o fuera de contexto. También deberán tener subtítulos, con los que algunas personas podrían tener problemas, y reducir la inmersión.

Una escena que incluí fue la escena del episodio 1, donde estaban hablando de obtener la licencia de psicología infantil. Demuestra desde el principio que JSM escucha a LSG y que cumple lo que dice. Espero haber podido demostrar adecuadamente la intención de incluir esa escena.

Realmente me gustó más LSJ cuando estaba haciendo el video, ¡y me gusta que se lo mencione nuevamente recientemente en este hilo con casi lo que estaba buscando con el video! Quería enfatizar que LSJ es el remitente de OG SeungMin, y todos lo sabemos por sus reacciones cuando LSG y JSM son demasiado obvios. Incluí los clips antes y después de la canción para mostrar su relación con los dos, y sentí que sin ellos, sus aspectos más destacados en el video distraerían un poco. Hice lo mejor que pude para mantener los clips cortos porque algunas personas podrían querer omitirlos, pero espero que les guste que los haya incluido. Espero que esa última parte los haga reír de la misma manera que a mí. LSJ canaliza todas nuestras reacciones y pensamientos como transportistas y yo me divertí más haciendo este video porque me sentí como burlarse de LSG a través de LSJ.:reír:

De todas formas. Creo que lo terminaré ahí solo para que sea más breve (más). De hecho, todos estos se han discutido aquí antes, con todos sus ojos de águila. Solo lo reiteré en una forma diferente. Gracias a todos nuevamente por sus maravillosas publicaciones y observaciones, no hubiera podido hacer el video sin todos ustedes. :Guau:

giphy.gif

estilo

I am completely in love with this beautiful video, thank you for taking the time to do it for us. that video perfectly captures the essence of SG Y JM 😍💘❣️🌹🙏😻🥰

• Like 4
  • Clapping Hands 1
11 hours ago, SilverMoonTea said:

ezgif-2-3a22c2eeef10.gif Estimados pasajeros del barco LF,ezgif-2-3a22c2eeef10.gif

En primer lugar, una cálida bienvenida aquí. Lo siento, no los he saludado personalmente a todos uno por uno. Entonces, en esta ocasión permítanme etiquetar a todos los miembros y espero que se sientan felices y bien recibidos aquí.

Si extraño a alguien, no dude en ayudarme a agregarlo. 

@Myshipperheart_SGSM@ishipSGxSM@SGxSM@SgsM jjang@ Seung-Min@ Kimi23@ Púrpura Yum@Lou@pokepo@Lin M@AguaCat@ Patas cálidas@iheartseungmin@LFCouple@Diva@LsgJsm@Vía@sg_sm@Kumayuna@Mjanedee@Chica con suerte@Hiedra Venenosa@ Han.S@Skyfullofstars@Rollos de canela@ditt@ cs17@Mylovelsg@Kamiya

Desde entonces, LF se emitió por última vez en 2019.

¿Qué tal si hacemos una : Fiesta01: REWATCH PARTY LF 2021: Fiesta02: 

Entonces, podemos organizar 1 semana, veamos juntos el episodio 1 el sábado 6 de marzo, y el episodio 2 el 13 de marzo y así sucesivamente. Una vez que terminemos de ver cada semana, podemos compartir nuestras notas y observaciones interesantes aquí. 

¡Hágame saber su interés en unirse a esto! ¿Y haré una programación sencilla para todos nosotros : SíHalCat:: NoHalCat: ?

good evening...!!! of course yes, count on it we will be on the lookout. 

• Like 2
6 hours ago, WaterCat said:

En la entrevista de prensa y radio ... tuvo lugar el 12/8/2019 ¿verdad? Por lo que reuní, fue después de su segunda semana en LF. Yay ... SG no podía ocultarlo más allí ... Su lenguaje corporal lo mostraba todo ... Sonrió y luego trató de contener sus sonrisas cuando So Min hablaba o incluso cuando se mencionaba a So Min. Al comienzo de la entrevista de radio, parecía muy inquieto. No podía quedarse quieto en absoluto ... Parecía nervioso e incómodo por no saber dónde colocar sus manos .....

I personally saw him nervous, he kept moving, rather he was flirting with SM throughout the radio interview, so it is important that someone get the translation, please.

9 hours ago, pokepo said:

Además, en la mañana dijo que escuchó anoche que las hadas de los arándanos cavaron un hoyo para plantar el arándano (y algunos se rieron después), ¿verdad?

Creo que se refiere a sí mismo (que él es quien los ayudó a cavar el hoyo)

es posible..

When SG was telling her about the fairies and at the same time he turned around smiling, SM followed him but in an instant she turned back and caught the camera with a beautiful smile On her lips was one of the scenes that I liked the most. And I imagine that was the way he was there that night. And I imagine one of her laughs was when she fell with the blueberry tree

• Like 2
  • Clapping Hands 1
6 hours ago, Warm Paws said:

Hi everyone! 

Hide contents

giphy.gif

swag

Thank you for a lovely video again @Warm Paws! I dont know how to begin typing all the thoughts in my brain is just scattered everywhere right now. I love your video, please consider in making another one. please? Thank you for answering our requests for another video. Everything in the video was on point again! and you are right, LSJ is the silent Seungmin Shipper. I always like how he acts as the mediator of the two, he knows LSG well and He's just always observing the two from a distance, maybe gauging how SM handles the very active LSG and how LSG handles the very independent SM that breaks LSG's "leadership" attitude. and it proves that LSJ was amazed with SM's attitude when he complimented her in the radio show, even there's no sub title. 

from your video, I took screenshots that really seal everything that we've been observing. I love this scene, the two boys were both looking at the same subject, but with different expression on their faces. LSJ has a more general (neutral) reaction seeing SM and the kids lying on the yoga mat. While LSG's expression was pure admiration and sweetness and when he said "they're lovely" I don't think he meant the kids---it's SM. The view in front of him was such a pretty and lovely to watch. This guy is so whipped from Day 1! I don't think I saw him this whipped from his other shows, dramas and guesting. 

IMG-5299.png

IMG-5300.png

I also love this picture of LSG. This is Episode 16. The way he stared at SM throughout this awarding ceremony was screaming "Damn! I'm in love with this woman" and so this concludes that until the very end of the show, LSG's admiration towards SM is growing, the eyes can't deny! it's very obvious just by the way he look at her with pure admiration. He's sitting still the whole time SM was giving out the award, it's like he's watching his favorite movie, just watching still. Not changing the channel. He smile so sweetly every now and then and look at Yoo Jin from time to time, distracting himself for staring at her too much. 

IMG-5301.jpg

These two really should hit it on, they like each other and it's very obvious. If SM broke up with LJ because she fell for LSG (just for example that's the real reason for the breakup) I think there's nothing wrong with it, it happens in reality. People fall and fall out of love sometimes. She met someone better, he met someone with solid grounds and would shake him from time to time. It's a perfect blend! 

Edited by Myshipperheart_SGSM
  • Heart Eyes 9
10 hours ago, WaterCat said:

When she realized that she still had to transplant the tree, she turned to SG with the puppy eyes...And he said no he couldn't do it. I think she was upset there...and would just do it alone.

What I like about this scene is that they communicated through their eyes..Just watching SM’s puppy eyes, 😂 SG knew immediately that   SM expects him to help even without saying it 😁

• Like 5
  • Heart Eyes 2
13 hours ago, SilverMoonTea said:

ezgif-2-3a22c2eeef10.gif Dear LF Ship Passengers,ezgif-2-3a22c2eeef10.gif

First of all, warm welcome here. Sorry, I haven't personally greet all of you one by one. So, in this occasion let me tag all the members and hope you all feel happy & well received here.

If I miss anyone out, please feel free to help me add them. 

@Myshipperheart_SGSM@ishipSGxSM@SGxSM@SgsM jjang@Seung-Min@Kimi23@Purple Yum@Lou@pokepo@Lin M@WaterCat@Warm Paws@iheartseungmin@LFCouple@Diva@LsgJsm@Via@sg_sm@Kumayuna@Mjanedee@LuckyGirl@Poisonous Ivy@Han.S@Skyfullofstars@CinnamonRolls@ditt@cs17@Mylovelsg@Kamiya

Since, LF been last aired on 2019 already.

How about we do a :Party01: REWATCH PARTY LF 2021:Party02: 

So, we can arrange 1 week, let's watch together ep 1 in Saturday 6th March,and ep 2 13th March and so on. Once finish watching every week, we can share our interesting notes & observation here. 

Let Me Know Your Interest to Join this! And I will do simple scheduling for us all :YesHalCat::NoHalCat:?

I would love tooo.. Count me in 🎉🎉

• Like 1
  • Heart Eyes 1
6 hours ago, Warm Paws said:

Hi everyone! 

Hide contents

giphy.gif

swag

Wew! I smiled from start to finish and I want to immediately hit the repeat button because I just can’t have enough of the three. I love how well thought the video is and you really conveyed the story well. LSJ’s subtle reactions during SM & SG’s interactions will always remind us of how he gave SG his piece of advice during MITH guesting. Oh! I want to give more of my feedback but I’m itching to rewatch so I’ll keep this short for now 😂🤣 Thank you so much @Warm Paws 🎉👏

• Like 1
  • Clapping Hands 1
7 hours ago, Warm Paws said:

Hi everyone! 

I just want you all to be the first to know that I've finished a second video! I had more fun making this one, hope you all enjoy it!

I'll include below some thoughts I had while making the video. You can read if you'd like to know my thought process, but watch the video first! I'll mark it as a spoiler, just to keep my main message short.

Hide contents

First of all, I'd like to thank @Myshipperheart_SGSM and @LFCouple for finding out about “More than a Woman”, which I have listened to everyday since I have learned of it. There are a couple more songs I have in mind with different themes, but I think this was still the best suited one. And of course, thank you all for your positive feedback on the first video.

To be honest, I was hesitant to respond to your nice comments hoping that I make more videos, since I never thought I'd be making another one, and if I did, it would take a long while. I thought that I'd try to finish it around March, but all your wonderful posts here gave me fuel and momentum. The song is surprisingly short, and I filled it up in almost no time - I probably spent more time trying to figure out which clips to remove from the final cut. 

I really grew to like LSJ more when I was making the video, and I like that he was mentioned again recently in this thread with pretty much what I was aiming for with the video! I wanted to emphasize that LSJ is the OG SeungMin shipper, and we all know that from his reactions when LSG and JSM are being too obvious. I included the clips before and after the song to show his relationship with the two, and I felt that without it, his highlights in the video will be a bit distracting. I tried my best to keep the clips short cause some people might want to skip them, but hopefully you like that I included them. I hope that very last bit makes you all laugh the same way it makes me. LSJ lowkey channels all our reactions and thoughts as shippers and I had more fun making this video because it felt like teasing LSG through LSJ.: laugh:

De todas formas. I think I'll end it there just to keep it short (er). All of these have actually been discussed here before, with all your eagle eyes. I just reiterated it in a different form. Thank you all again for your wonderful posts and observations, I wouldn't have been able to make the video without all of you. : wow:

giphy.gif

swag

I love this video, SeungMin in the eyes of LSJ and shippers like us. Keep it coming @Warm Paws. It's hard to ship SG with other partner because his eyes is only for SM (in my delulu heart haha). 

I agree with everything you said about the video. 

Even though we watched LF a hundred times already, i am amazed that there are so many SeungMin moments that we are not yet done discussing, and it makes my day reading them all.

Your video is in YT? I commebted your 1st video there but i have a different name on yt channel 😆

• Like 2
  • Clapping Hands 1
4 hours ago, SGxSM said:

I finally could watched Amazing Saturday.m with Mouse's team. 

As I expected, this troll lied, nothing related to his ex. I will try to be the clearest possible with screenshots and then I will explain. 

The situation is that they are playing a game, they're trying to find the lyrics of a song. The song title is "autoreverse" by Psy feat Tablo (2017). 

All of them have to listen the song, wrote down the lyrics that they think they heard... 

P.O. (who is a member of this show and also an actor of Mouse) said that he thought he heard the word "movie" and not "movies". Seung gi replied "No you're wrong".

And then what happened :

IMG-20210224-233839.jpg

Seung gi : Isn't Tablo singing ? 

P. O. : right

Seung gi : I've promoted with him since 2004

The actress of Mouse : So what? 😅😅😅😅

Seung gi starting to feel embarrassed because he was caught trying to show off

Then :

IMG-20210224-233954.jpg

Then Seung gi tried to explain as he could why he said that he knew the singer... but she continued saying " you know everything?" they were all laughing at him because the actress highlighted the fact that Seung gi showed off. He couldn't find his words, then his ears turned red. That's it! 

If you want to check it, it's from 24:00 of the show if I remember well. 

The fact that SG’s ears turned red because he was told that he just showed off and not related to his past or his current costar in Mouse is such a relief. Thank you for this @SGxSM

thank you @Warm Paws for another great video. And the comments are on point that it’s not just in a drama like in other ships, but it happened IRL. LSJ is trully a cool matchmaker😎.

@Myshipperheart_SGSM keep those observations coming. I really love to read your post and reflecting on LF scenes . I watch those scenes again and your observations are always right.

Edited by Kimi23
  • Like 3
  • Clapping Hands 1
28 minutes ago, Justina said:

I love littel  forest  I love this couple and ship them  very much

but i give up on them whan he realizing  the lee seung  gi isn't over his ex girlfriend  yoona and 

I see this and I feel heartbroken 

Lee seung gi  have drama calld "mouse" 

And yoona have drama called " hush "

One of actress play with both of them in their 

Dramas this year. 

And lee seung even talk about yoona drama  lately  with the actress .

https://www.instagram.com/p/CLsup7CJcHP/?utm_source=ig_web_button_share_sheet

lately he been busy to find people  hwo close to  yoona .

https://www.instagram.com/p/CLjeYIkJw5S/?utm_source=ig_web_button_share_sheet

https://www.instagram.com/p/CLYP7_9p_dq/?utm_source=ig_web_button_share_sheet

https://www.instagram.com/p/CLKCUK3JM1l/?utm_source=ig_web_button_share_sheet

and here what make go hmmmmm he performed  his song " forbidden love " in 2020  and was very emotional  about it ,and he  have   ex girlfriend   clothes and even the necklace  the same 

I love jung do min but let be honest  if he realy love jung so min more yoona, way he would  do that and this is after "little forest  " film  over he still in love with yoona 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CC0M_DYpxSx/?utm_source=ig_web_button_share_sheet

don't get me worng I love jung so min and Lee seung gi  but I cant keep ship this two whan one show very obvious signs that he still love his ex girlfriend. 

and we can't see other new hint about him jung so min being togther . Other then phone.

But these are from their fans insta. 

• Like 1
20 minutes ago, Lin M said:

But these are from their fans insta. 

i think she's still the same person previously bursting our bubbles here at our seungmin world. she just keeps on creating new account. her source is still the same sg&yoona ig account. so @Lin Myou are correct that of course everything they will post there will be connected and about the two 🤦‍♀️

Edited by ishipSGxSM
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

@JustinaYou are entitled for your own opinion, but I think you share it on a wrong forum. There is another forum supporting Seung Gi and his ex. It’s better for you to join that forum, in my opinion.

For the shake of openness, I’d like to challenge why Seung Gi can’t relate to people who have connections with his ex? They both are professionals, and k-ent are not so big. They might know each other, and they have to maintain good relationships with everyone in the industry, so they can last long. I believe if Somin is the girlfriend, she wouldn’t mind at all. She would adore him more, since he’s a true professional who can be friends with people in the industry.

And if you refer to Eugene, I saw another video today that Seung Gi already knew her from years ago.

Not to mention the decisions of who will be the master or castings for drama are not Seung Gi’s decisions.  So I see no problem whatsoever that he works with people who also knows his ex.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CLqeE62J9eu/?igshid=1pfps7sp9kqhs

@ishipSGxSM, @Lin M, Yes, I think this the same person... 😂😂

Edited by LFCouple
  • Like 1
  • Clapping Hands 2
5 minutes ago, LFCouple said:

@JustinaYou are entitled for your own opinion, but I think you share it on a wrong forum. There is another forum supporting Seung Gi and his ex. It’s better for you to join that forum, in my opinion.

For the shake of openness, I’d like to challenge why Seung Gi can’t relate to people who have connections with her ex? They both are professionals, and k-ent are not so big. They might know each other, and in certain times they have to maintain good relationship with everyone in the industry, so they can last long. I believe if Somin is the girlfriend, she wouldn’t mind at all. She would adore him more, since he’s a true professional who can be friends with people in the industry.

And if you refer to Eugene, I saw another video today that Seung Gi already knew her from years ago.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CLqeE62J9eu/?igshid=1pfps7sp9kqhs

@ishipSGxSM, @Lin M, Yes, I think this the same person... 😂😂

I think she is the same person.

She might want to join another forum, eh? 😆 

• Haha 2