Novel: Shi Er Tan by Ni Luo

Director: Chen Shu Liang

Genre: Fantasy, Republican, Romance
Episodes: 30

Broadcasting Network: Youku
Airing Date: March 27th, 2021

Official WebsitesBaiduWeibo

Synopsis

A creature born from a stone falls in love with a mythical woman and their romance spans two thousand years. 
Jin Xingjian (Jasper Liu) who was once a stone has turned into an extraordinary existence that makes him both similar to a deity and a demon. He runs a gallery that has attracted demons from all walks of life and he bears witness to the things they would do for love. When it comes to his own love life, he has a complicated relationship with the Ye Ming (Gulnezer Bextiyar), a woman shrouded in mystery and formed from the night pearl. This is a story about the world of humans and demons that is at times funny, at times moving, at times passionate and at times sweet. (Credit)

Cast

2cVmspQ.jpg

Jasper Liu as Jin Xing Jian

yFPamvm.jpg

Gulnezer Bextiyar as Ye Ming

Spoiler

rv5k08X.jpg

Jason Koo as Lian Xuan

Spoiler

XqF3BwO.jpg

Liu Chang as Yu Shao Bai

Spoiler

XBrO5C4.jpg

Zhou Jun Wei as Ye Qing Chun

Spoiler

vU0gTv0.jpg

Chen Yu Si as Ye Lina

Yang Zhi Ying as Xiao Qing

Deng En Xi as Xiao Yu

Chen Zhe Yuan as Bai Yushu

Bian Cheng as Xiao Hu

Zhang Le Yun as Xiao Tao

Ding Qiao as Prince Jia

Wei Zhe Ming as Meng Mo

Zhang Lei as Bai Jingang

An Hu as Marshal Duan

Jing Ru Yang as Bai A'jiu

Liu Yu Han as Lu Jinzhi

Li Yu as Hongdou Xiangsi Lord

• Like 4
  • 1 month later...
12 minutes ago, SilverMoonTea said:

Looks very fantasy @Tofu, I'm still a bit unsure if I will like it.

Honestly, I'm not that interested in this dramas as I am his other dramas. I actually enjoy fantasy dramas but the trailer is not that exciting to me. I'll probably watch the first few episodes to see how I like it, mainly because it also have Chen Zheyuan in a guest role too. :laugh:

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
8 hours ago, SilverMoonTea said:

Looks very fantasy @Tofu, I'm still a bit unsure if I will like it. But maybe it will be fun to see Jasper do some magic here :pandawizard:. @JenLAre you going to watch this?

Hahaha, Jasper doesn't need to do the magic....He is the magic!! :BulbaOWO: :wow::laugh:

I feel obligated to watch because I love Jasper and it's been a long time since I followed his works. So I probably will watch a few eps just to see what it's like and whether I'll invest. But I wasn't really interested in the storyline or pairing. I have to admit I rarely watch Chinese dramas mainly because of the dubbing and because the romances often look a little too intense for me...I still can't believe how much they dub Jasper :pandarage2:

8 hours ago, Tofu said:

Honestly, I'm not that interested in this dramas as I am his other dramas. I actually enjoy fantasy dramas but the trailer is not that exciting to me. I'll probably watch the first few episodes to see how I like it, mainly because it also have Chen Zheyuan in a guest role too. :laugh:

I agree...the trailer was ok but it seemed a bit too big budget special-fx-y for me :idk: 

But I will try for Jasper! 

8 hours ago, NiteWalker said:

i saw pictures of Gulinazha in CheongSam, she really looks greats....however im not sure why....her acting isnt really able to pull in into any of her series....

She looks pretty! And the costumes are great (I hear the costumes are good for a lot of republican dramas)...but haven't really seen her act or anything. We'll see how we feel! :lenny:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Awesome 1

Currently watching: Doctor Slump // Queen of Tears // The Impossible Heir

Current Obsessions: ❤ Lee Jae wook // Park Hyung Sik // Yoon Park

Podcast: These Dramatic Days

12 hours ago, JenL said:

I agree...the trailer was ok but it seemed a bit too big budget special-fx-y for me :idk: 

Haha! I don't know if it was a big budget drama, but the special effects look nice. 

@SilverMoonTea - The good thing about this is that it's getting released on Youku and they are slower at releasing English subs so...you might have some time before enough subbed episodes are out. :smile:

I guess, we all try it out. If we don't like, he still have other dramas waiting to air. :laugh:

Edit: This is cute!

• Like 4
2 minutes ago, SilverMoonTea said:

@NiteWalkerMe too, waiting more for his modern drama, fall in love with scientist & use my talent. 

This drama has so many couples and too many CG effects... I think its really not my cup of teas. I barely can finish watching the trailer 😅

well the CGI doesnt really affect me...its more like im seeing the empty emotion from the lead that doesnt seem to pull me...

Jasper is wonderful though....

• Clapping Hands 1