Ling Long 玲珑 [2021]

2 hours ago, Tofu said:

Hahaha! We never linked the trailer, didn't even realize it. :laugh:

Here's the trailer! 

thanks updated into the first post lols....

3 hours ago, Tofu said:

I haven't had time this weekend to watch the new episodes yet. :cry:

I only saw clips where it seems like Ling Long was possessed and Yin Zhuang has some of Yin Jia's memories. 

i saw the part where they stated that YinXiao is trying to overtake the throne???!!!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO

• Shocked 1
1 hour ago, NiteWalker said:

i saw the part where they stated that YinXiao is trying to overtake the throne???!!!

What?! Is it part of Yuan Yi's plan? Yin Xiao can't turn evil, he simply can't! :cry:

I'm on episode 21 now. So far nothing about Yin Xiao. Yuan Yi just tricked Wei Sheng Yan and killed two of Zhu Xi's sons on his property for treason. 

6 minutes ago, NiteWalker said:

Your fav guy @Tofu **ahem**

LOL! Thin Lips! I can't follow his plans sometimes. Isn't it hard to keep up the lies with literally every group?! :idk:

• Haha 1

I am so happy that Yin Xiao finally get a pair, Li Sha is so beautiful and cute, her face is familiar, somehow looks like Liu YiFei, sometimes other actress whom i forgot the names, well hopefully Yin Xiao can get over from his brother-sister syndrome lol. He is just too handsome to be single!

I am getting proud of Yuan Yi, he is smart and wise, really suitable for what every king must have. Finally we can see him fighting!

The story is getting interesting, but i have a bad feeling it will be a sad ending hiks...

• Like 2

@Tothestars - OMG! I just finished episode 21 and plan to watch another episode or two before I go to sleep tonight.

I stopped to make some gifs because they were so cute at the end of the episode. I'm really glad that Ling Long came back. In episode 19 and 20 when she barely talked, I definitely missed her presence. :cry:

e1eeecb6f6bdc9de35a25d9a49d77b445ada037e

This scene of Ling Long after Yuan Yi's confession, so cute!! :heart:

giphy.gif

Spoiler

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

• Like 1
  • Heart Eyes 1
5 minutes ago, Tofu said:

I stopped to make some gifs because they were so cute at the end of the episode. I'm really glad that Ling Long came back. In episode 19 and 20 when she barely talked, I definitely missed her presence.

5 minutes ago, Tofu said:

This scene of Ling Long after Yuan Yi's confession, so cute!! :heart:

True!!! They are so cute, really representing the youth romance lol. I am happy that we can see a relax emperor, he looks so enjoy and comfortable with the group, and afraid to HuoTu Xin lol, well not that kind of afraid, but more to respect. I really like Yuan Yi character.

3 hours ago, NiteWalker said:

well thats the beauty of Thin Lips and also why you love him so much right hahah

He has the biggest secret omg, like the master mind of everything, he never showed his power right, i wonder with all the secrets he has, i believe he also has a power, you know what i mean when you see ep 25. It is kinda a hint.

• Like 1
10 minutes ago, Tothestars said:

Agree! Wei ShengYan looks like only a weak person but has a big brain in business, never thought he was the mastermind sigh, i wonder what was the reason, since it was related with Niang Guang Pavillion.

he want the power too?

well he now got the money....he doesnt have the power as yet? or he is looking for immortality?

• Like 2
1 hour ago, NiteWalker said:

he want the power too?

well he now got the money....he doesnt have the power as yet? or he is looking for immortality?

I guess it has something to do with the past, the history from 500 years ago, his family might related with the Yuan's sin. Since he repeated saying the sin of the Yuan's. So he might only want to avenge the Yuan's. Maybe he was an immortal like Yin Jia, waiting and prepare to avenge his family for hundred years. Scary...

• Like 2

What if Wei Sheng Yan is Hou Tu Ke in reincarnation?! :scaredpanda2: Haha, ok maybe not. I'm just speculating at this point. If it was, it would not make sense for him to destroy the stone of Yin Jia's. He would have kept that if he was Hou Tu Ke. 

Because of the character chart, we knew that Meng Zhan was someone who is there to guide Ling Long -- almost like her protector or I guess like the character chart said, her guardian. He has the ability to enter her subconscious and also eraser memories.  

Li Sha being jealous of Yin Zhuang is kind of funny. Li Sha wouldn't even let Yin Zhuang introduce herself. Haha! I'm just glad that Yin Xiao has a partner now so people can stop speculating his relationship with his sister. :niu:

Hou Tu Xin, in some ways, finally confirmed to Yin Zhuang that they are not in any type of relationship. I felt kind of bad for her because she seems to really like him. I'm still on the fence about Thin Lips. I don't know if he truly loves Yin Zhuang or he's just being nice to her as a way to manipulate her later on. I hope he was not lying when he said that he helped the girls at the brothel find a new life for themselves. 

I'm on episode 24 and hope to catch up this weekend with last week's and hopefully this weekend's episodes. :heiboi:

By the way, Ling Long and her osmanthus cake. :laugh:

26e9a8cda0664199827afd7e0d8a08283794cced

• Haha 1
On 2/19/2021 at 7:03 PM, Tothestars said:

I guess it has something to do with the past, the history from 500 years ago, his family might related with the Yuan's sin. Since he repeated saying the sin of the Yuan's. So he might only want to avenge the Yuan's. Maybe he was an immortal like Yin Jia, waiting and prepare to avenge his family for hundred years. Scary...

so it wasnt money and power....it was revenge....

hmmm thats is scary! sometimes to let go of the hatred in your soul is the best than just holding on to it as it might destroy you or it maybe your driving points....

• Like 1
15 hours ago, Tofu said:

Because of the character chart, we knew that Meng Zhan was someone who is there to guide Ling Long -- almost like her protector or I guess like the character chart said, her guardian. He has the ability to enter her subconscious and also eraser memories.  

I never thought i will love Meng Zhan character! So sad he cant be with Ling Long a bit longer... 

I wonder where is Yuan Yi? Dead?

• Like 1
48 minutes ago, Tofu said:

What?! :scaredpanda2:

I'm only on episode 24. Need to catch up today so I know what's going on. Haha!!

Err ep 25-26 were very shocking, i hate Yin Xiao! I want Meng Zhan! Lol!

Oh well up to ep 30, the situation is getting better but... Not all being explained, maybe next week we get the thorough one. One thing for sure, the thin lips surely love Yin Zhuang for real! And he is not an immortal from 500 years ago. The rest in still unclear hahaha.

• Like 1

I just finished episode 27, so still about three episodes behind the most current one with English subs.

This drama has a lot of dialogue so paying attention is absolutely necessary when watching it. I feel like if I turned my attention to something else for even a second, I would miss something important. In some ways, I wished they would have less dialogues and more actions -- maybe allowing us to watch the story unfold and not telling us the story? I don't know how to explain it. :idk:

From my understanding, Thin Lips is behind the girls from the brothel turning into monsters from the Evil Soul. Jin'er, Ling Long's mother, was different because she had the memory crystal from the head master at Nianguang Pavilion that prevented her from transforming. Wei Sheng Yan is behind everything, and I don't remember who said it but killing him means never knowing any of the secrets he has. There also some reference that the Yuans might have also done this to find their "god" or "goddess" in the past too. 

Yin Xiao, I don't know what happened. There's a lot of manipulation going on and he fell right into Thin Lip's trap. I hope he redeems himself a little bit later on. :pandarage2:

Meng Zhan, I was so sad when he died trying to save Ling Long (who was under the control of Thin Lips). I really wished that he continued to stay alive and fulfill the promise he made Yuan Yi by not letting Wei Sheng Yan beat him. :cry:

Yuan Yi disappearing was a little odd. To be honest, I did not pay attention to his conversation with Zhu Xi at all. I think at this point I was kind of sick of just listening to them talk and trying to keep up with the subtitles that I just zoned out until he decided to promote him to Prime Minister. Haha! Nevertheless, I'm curious to find out where Yuan Yi went and what he is planning while away. I am hoping that his disappearance has nothing to do with Thin Lips though. :mad:

9 hours ago, Tothestars said:

The 4th song, i think i havent heard it in the drama, have you guys?

I don't think I've heard this song either. Maybe it'll show up later? Or maybe they wanted it to be part of the drama but it never made it in?

• Like 1