Havenites Dabang

@TRaNz IKR . Anyway it only premieres tonight.  Think Netflix has picked it up . By the way due to IG ruling , we can’t embed IG posts on sites without permission. It’s a real pain  Case here. https://petapixel.com/2020/06/05/instagram-says-you-need-permission-to-embed-someones-public-photos/

(So I edit yours into a link )

more uwu-ness ! 
https://www.instagram.com/p/CE3j1cknVNZ/?igshid=n6h9eml3wt3l

@Ameera what eps are you on for Zombie Detective?

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Mon-Tues: -  Wed-Thurs: -  Fri-Sat:  Connection Sat-Sun: The Midnight Romance in Hagwon Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - The Double (2 June)

1 minute ago, NiteWalker said:

lols i guess most ppl are use to my old nick angelangie :) 

well i know u as angie it's gonna be hard to change that 

like u know me as mirmz soooo it would be harder to get used to calling me MMM8P

plus ur name is angie right?

(if u dont wannna answer the question above u dont have to, i just assumed it was ur actual name)

• Like 3
  • Haha 5

mirmz out

*insert mic drop*

Explosion Mic Drop GIF by P.O.S. - Find & Share on GIPHY

ttyl people <3

11 minutes ago, MMM8P said:

well i know u as angie it's gonna be hard to change that 

like u know me as mirmz soooo it would be harder to get used to calling me MMM8P

plus ur name is angie right?

(if u dont wannna answer the question above u dont have to, i just assumed it was ur actual name)

yes its my name.... :)

its a name my mom called me since birth so yes its my name hahaha...nothing to hide :)

• Like 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Star Struck 1
  • Heart Eyes 3
4 minutes ago, NiteWalker said:

well 'Angie' came from 'Angel'

and i was cooking up a nickname for myself and i couldnt think of a good one....or too lazy to think of one so i just combine the two of them together hahaha

so ur name is angel? tbh i thought it was angelina or something but i was close! kinda. ish.

and that's good to hear @MayanEcho! <3

Edited by MMM8P
  • Like 3
  • Haha 3
  • Heart Eyes 1

mirmz out

*insert mic drop*

Explosion Mic Drop GIF by P.O.S. - Find & Share on GIPHY

ttyl people <3

Just now, MMM8P said:

so ur name is angel? tbh i thought it was angelina or something but i was close! kinda. ish.

no my name is 'Angie'....it came from 'Angel'

my mom name me after Angel hoping that i grew up being an Angel since im a girl....however to be honest...

im a Devil growing up....mom had a handful with me....im not one those typical lil girl with ponytail and lace dresses....

• Like 3
  • Haha 4
1 hour ago, NiteWalker said:

ooooo this one....

their chemy not bad.....after i watch this one....i notice the girl was also in 'Princess Agent'

The younger sister who's having a crush with Yuwen Yue 😄

Didn't like her role much in Princess Agent, she's too preoccupied with having a pretty face.

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

spacer.png

Carpe diem, quam minimum credula postero

34 minutes ago, NiteWalker said:

well....there are alot of shallow characters in C-drama so i honestly kinda cant stand them by much either....and those are the parts i usually FF hahahahaha

She was saved from stabbing/possible trafficking, but she was hysterical over her face and that she shouldn't have a scar 🤦‍♀️

In the book she's not so pleasant either,  but ends up with an abdicated prince.

• Like 3
  • Insightful 1
  • Haha 1

spacer.png

Carpe diem, quam minimum credula postero