The Red Sleeve Cuff 옷소매 붉은 끝동 [2021-22]

@mademoiselle he is so funny :lmao2: his english is not bad lah, hahaha. 

Aww.. how sweet he is having a call with his nephews during his filming break. 

The bts looks more cheerful. I Look, I still feel quite bitter with the ending. But this consoled me a bit. 

His zombie style dance is much better and fun moi, I love this more than what he did for mbc show. 

Ah, I miss this drama, hopefully to see his come back soon. 

@abs-oluteM ikr!! Sighh.  miss the two so much!! Will rewatch the drama later, but I will pick only for happy episodes instead.

• Haha 4

Hi all ~~~ I recently binged The Red Sleeve and it's such a beautiful masterpiece. I really miss it too. Love them so much in the BTS. Looks like they had a great time filming together. I had read an interview where Lee Se Young hopes to reunite with Lee Jun Ho in a future project. Fingers crossed that it comes true!

(I started watching Confession which is pretty good. I keep getting royal auras from LJH though. LOL.)

• Like 2
  • Heart Eyes 2
5 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

Does anyone know when is the dance happening? I’ve been waiting (im)patiently.... but I guess I can still wait. I do want to still have something to look forward to... 

They will do it on that show on the 19th..so I think we will get to see something after that. 

God bless these subbers

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Party! 2

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: -  Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - Will Love In Spring