The Bloom at Ruyi Pavilion 如意芳霏 [2020]

4 minutes ago, gween97 said:

But 10 nov is tuesday, are you sure?

sorry -- 11 , 12, 13 ..then 14 nov will be the big release..let me double check this with @NiteWalker if this applies to international viewers

USsaGCB.jpg

• Like 3
  • Insightful 1

Mon-Tues: -  Wed-Thurs: -  Fri-Sat:  Connection Sat-Sun: The Midnight Romance in Hagwon Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - The Double (2 June)

I think it is 11 12 13 14. 

Fingers crossed. All tye 10 episodes come out one shot. Then its binging time. I m not sure on subscription but from the duboku website it follows the vip schedule n sometimee earlier. Eg geberal lady was all out on sat 8pm but by 2 pm almost all the episode were uploaded. Hehe... Don ask me. I don know how it works. The website are all in chinese. I din read Chinese very well. Just bits n pcs. 

• Like 3
2 hours ago, abs-oluteM said:

sorry -- 11 , 12, 13 ..then 14 nov will be the big release..let me double check this with @NiteWalker if this applies to international viewers

Hope this for iqiyi international too:hug:

2 hours ago, SnT said:

I think it is 11 12 13 14. 

Fingers crossed. All tye 10 episodes come out one shot. Then its binging time. I m not sure on subscription but from the duboku website it follows the vip schedule n sometimee earlier. Eg geberal lady was all out on sat 8pm but by 2 pm almost all the episode were uploaded. Hehe... Don ask me. I don know how it works. The website are all in chinese. I din read Chinese very well. Just bits n pcs. 

I will watch on duboku too, i can understand a bit what they saying because i mostly watch c-drama alot but not really sure with reading hanzi:nervous:

I found this on youtube, cuiwan princess marry someone else? Not marrying xujin? I don’t quite understand what the narator saying

• Like 2

@gween97 i m not sure on the accuracy of these sort of previews. Some are chronologically weird, some doesnt make sense. 

This one sounds ok.. The story is very true with what we hv seen. It says after beinh caught byXJ regarding the spying. She still hate furong but slowly got to warm up to furong, even getting drunk. When she saw how close fr is with XJ n how she never XJ in the cute tender way like he is eith fr. She realised they truly love one another. She was later married off to others. But got into trouble together w FR with another attempt of assassination. both her n fr got trapped at the cliff with XJ jumping off to be with FR. 

Edited by SnT
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2
15 hours ago, gween97 said:

I just hope the divorce things is not come true and just a dream he had, i mean because XJ was already can see the future in his dream and will change it so it will not happen

i think the girl on wedding at the clif is zhuer? Because I don’t see cuiwan on that girl

It was cui wan on the bts not sure why she was in a wedding garb though

On 11/8/2020 at 12:55 AM, SnT said:

I think ah yuan has no bad intention towards FR safety n life. I don think she wants her hurt physically but if ahnwan want her to do anything she is blinded when it comes to him. I m Just glad so far all ahnwan plans just pushed them closer together. 

I personally think it will be a happy ending because of the tone of the show.. There is a light fluffy feeling to it. The aides like mr ge n even the chenwan aide can be funny n in fact with some comedy attached. Both XJ n FR characters do not hv past, emotional baggage or any life death health prob. All the villians are not that smart (chewan, xindu marquis will die next ep, FR ex fiance, ahnwan). So i think the lighter setting itself will drive towards a simple happy ending. Because they r just a Normal couple who met, fell in love m marry. Just that he is a outstanding Prince who is a strong contender to the throne. Hence more trouble awaits them. But it develops their relationship n love fir one another. 

Yeah seems so. And in BTS she was stabbed after protecting furong and cui wan in the cliff

On 11/7/2020 at 10:34 AM, abs-oluteM said:

@SnT Definitely agree with you about how the writer is reversing the scenarios here vs what we had with Yunxi.  I find LFY was a lot more pessimistic about the future, but here XJ is looking for ways to beat the system so to speak. 

Even the romance here is different. I went through some of the old Yunxi MVs recently and realised that Yunxi had a more grounded personality. FR here is cheekier & gets into more trouble due to her own doings ( though it is usually born out of good intentions) . In Yunxi - LFY was not so expressive with his feelings ; thinking he was going to die , he pushed his feelings away. XJ on the to other hand, actively shows his love & affections for FR , and he's a much warmer & more approachable character.

----------------

By the way , when you guys quote do help me remove the images ( pictures, gifs, videos, twitter) . You can do that using backspace. More here 

Geez, scriptwriters really did bad with yunxi so i took satisfaction in the fact that they had a happy ending in the novel without all the dying and stuff. novel even reached to the point of empire their children governed after a loooonggg battle with probably all clans imaginable. Haha 

• Haha 3
  • Clapping Hands 1

Welcome to the Ruyi Event!

Elkp4IJVgAAwVzF?format=jpg&name=large

We are in love with this beautiful love story and happy to be able to share it with everyone here! If you post after this event post, there is a beautiful surprise for you.

The event will last for this week until there is a post indicating the end of the event. Looking forward to your thoughts, feelings, analyses, and love for this drama!

pic originally posted by @abs-oluteM 

• Party! 4

@abs-oluteM

Believe me. I feel you. I do want everything resolved in this timeline. And there is no reason why they can't. 

I'm hoping the modern day scenes are just a bit of fanservicing and optional extras.

Honestly I'd rather they make an entirely different drama in a contemporary setting with a different story if the leads decide to collaborate again down the track. And with such good chemistry... they would be crazy not to.

It's highly plausible from what we've seen that Screechy does have her own happily-ever-after especially if she is witness to the lovey dovey between Xu Jin and Fu Rong. That's what the commentator says in the video anyway. She even becomes friends with Fu Rong which would be consistent with the tone of this drama. She must realise that hanging out for Xu Jin to take her as the primary consort is a lost cause when she sees them together. Why would a woman in her right mind allow herself to become second fiddle to that kind of romance? Yeah, sure they say that they're fine with it. But it's foolish to live a life writhing with jealousy watching the favoured wife get all the attention and affection and get sidelined.

This is one of the things I dislike about clingy so-called second female leads. I know that it's a plot device largely but it still irks. Obviously it is my 21st century anti-polygamous mindset talking here. :smug: But it's silly to expect that somehow someone like Screechy can "make" Su ge ge fall in love with her even if they've grown up together as kids just by virtue of being married to him.

• Like 3
  • Haha 3

Currently Watching: Queen of Tears, In Blossom

"Love is not an affectionate feeling but a steady wish for the loved person's good as far as it can be obtained." -- CS Lewis.

5 hours ago, Kana said:

It was cui wan on the bts not sure why she was in a wedding garb though

Yeah seems so. And in BTS she was stabbed after protecting furong and cui wan in the cliff

Geez, scriptwriters really did bad with yunxi so i took satisfaction in the fact that they had a happy ending in the novel without all the dying and stuff. novel even reached to the point of empire their children governed after a loooonggg battle with probably all clans imaginable. Haha im

I have always hope for a sequel in yunxi. Even if it is something tropey like memory lost on her part. I want to see them conquering the other qixiu n northern li. Even a 12 episode i will be esctatic. Haha... 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
11 hours ago, abs-oluteM said:

yes if you're a VVIP, i will bing....i promise....i have a long weekend ahead :) 

5 hours ago, Kana said:

Geez, scriptwriters really did bad with yunxi so i took satisfaction in the fact that they had a happy ending in the novel without all the dying and stuff. novel even reached to the point of empire their children governed after a loooonggg battle with probably all clans imaginable. Haha

+1 here .... lol....i couldnt really understand the ending for YunXi to be honest...it was really really bad....i mean we all know how bad their editing could be however the ending for YunXi gotta be the top for them at that.......

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Heart Eyes 2
19 minutes ago, NiteWalker said:

yes if you're a VVIP, i will bing....i promise....i have a long weekend ahead :) 

+1 here .... lol....i couldnt really understand the ending for YunXi to be honest...it was really really bad....i mean we all know how bad their editing could be however the ending for YunXi gotta be the top for them at that.......

I think the reason why ruyi top the iqiyi chart or some chart with 8000 viewership is because quite by large of the old fans from Loyx. I know the production team realise that, just hope they remember that. So far we see many reversal of loyx in ruyi including the characters set up of the leads. Use of memorable lines n reversing some major events  of yunxi. N even giving an ending to yunxi through the puppet show. It is tough to remember half of the ppl here r watching because of yunxi n the othrr half maybe new viewers. So it had to make sense to both. 

So far 24 episides we can see that this is driving towards a historical romcom with lower political machinations (i woukd say 70 romamce 30 politics also reverse of loyx. I remembered the fast forwarding many political discussions in yunxi) that emphasise on love between the leads n how they grow with the support of the family, friends, tight family relationships and tight friendship, modern ideal of monogamy (one wife, one love) n women being independent (fx is basically accountant n fr is a owner of a goldsmith shop). 

Even jjy says in her interview that loyx is more Niut xin (their slang for torture/angst). So i m optimistic for a happily ever after in this setting n this lifetime. It will totally illogical otherwise. 

• Like 2
  • Clapping Hands 2
  • Party! 2
8 minutes ago, SnT said:

I think the reason why ruyi top the iqiyi chart or some chart with 8000 viewership is because quite by large of the old fans from Loyx. I know the production team realise that, just hope they remember that. So far we see many reversal of loyx in ruyi including the characters set up of the leads. Use of memorable lines n reversing some major events  of yunxi. N even giving an ending to yunxi through the puppet show. It is tough to remember half of the ppl here r watching because of yunxi n the othrr half maybe new viewers. So it had to make sense to both. 

yes i guess....however ppl are start to seeing that Ruyi is actually a stand alone despite some link in between the Ruyi and Yunxi.....

im seeing it as a stand alone for myself to stop myself from confusions..... :)

and i prefer it so......

• Like 2
  • Haha 3
2 hours ago, 40somethingahjumma said:

@abs-oluteM

It's highly plausible from what we've seen that Screechy does have her own happily-ever-after especially if she is witness to the lovey dovey between Xu Jin and Fu Rong. That's what the commentator says in the video anyway. She even becomes friends with Fu Rong which would be consistent with the tone of this drama. She must realise that hanging out for Xu Jin to take her as the primary consort is a lost cause when she sees them together. Why would a woman in her right mind allow herself to become second fiddle to that kind of romance? Yeah, sure they say that they're fine with it. But it's foolish to live a life writhing with jealousy watching the favoured wife get all the attention and affection and get sidelined.

This is one of the things I dislike about clingy so-called second female leads. I know that it's a plot device largely but it still irks. Obviously it is my 21st century anti-polygamous mindset talking here. :smug: But it's silly to expect that somehow someone like Screechy can "make" Su ge ge fall in love with her even if they've grown up together as kids just by virtue of being married to him.

I tend to think this is also a reversal of yunxi. In yunxi the 2nd female lead was what you described here - clingy, wilking to play second fiddle n expect to hv her love return just because she grow the beauty blood for him n grew up with him. I remembered in yunxi there is at least 3 circumstances that had someone kind like lyf mum, her own dad kindly telling BLMX that love cannotbe exchanged with deeds. Ppl are telling her it s better to let go. The best one is lyf mum. She says she knew the life of polygamy n she lives the life of not having her husband full attention n love. She does not wish that on BLMX. She says... Find someone who truly loves u n treat u like a treasure in the palm of his hand. N that person canmot be feiye. 

Those scenes were strongly imprinted in my head. I remembered thinking it then if BLMX let go, she will hv a happier healthier life n does not result in a miserable death harming n hurting everyone she loved including lyf. The one thought which u either hang on or let go can make such a difference in ur own life. 

So now when u wrote this, it remind me screechy is the same. Hopefully here she will be the one that let go n her happily ever after. Also here she isnt as evil. Just spoilt n obnoxious m annoying. So she is not insane n evil like BLMX. So she does not deserve that BLMX ending. 

Edited by SnT
  • Like 1
  • Clapping Hands 4

I amazed at how An concluded that Su is the cause of his mother's death just based on some testimonies and not try more to dig more valid facts. Too bad he turned to be evil that soon. 

And I can't stop laughing over those countless cheesy lines and flying scenes, lolololol, even it's all so cringey and funny, Su-Rong and Wu-Xuan couple are so cute, lol.

I only see ep 24 in iqiyi last time, what ep it is currently airing until now?

• Like 1
  • Heart Eyes 1
  • Clapping Hands 3
4 minutes ago, Alice Wonderland said:

@NiteWalker me too, this couple is really great together, I mean I love how she keep her dignity and influence him with so many good insights, from childish WBQ become a great soldier and general and also a super cute boyfriend, I hope fu xuan will accept his feeling! I love how he teases her awwww :wow:

actually i like how they tease each other

for the first times 2nd sub romance plot actually work alot in the drama....as i tends to disregard the 2nd sub romance

• Like 3
  • Heart Eyes 1
1 minute ago, NiteWalker said:

actually i like how they tease each other

for the first times 2nd sub romance plot actually work alot in the drama....as i tends to disregard the 2nd sub romance

yes, their loveline are just so fun, I love seeing how he smiles at her when he sees her blushing, lololol

or he suddenly so light up whenever he spots her around him

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Star Struck 2
1 minute ago, Alice Wonderland said:

yes, their loveline are just so fun, I love seeing how he smiles at her when he sees her blushing, lololol

well....one is forward and direct....

one is a lil shy however if needed to be do so......she will also be forward too....i mean look at how many times she managed to get FuRong sides off trouble with the father when she get into another mishap because of her nature where she propel into a situation without really checking out what her action will causes....

• Like 3
  • Heart Eyes 2

@NiteWalker she's clever, I like how she deals every problems come at her. And they show us the process, something that they missed from FR, I am a bit disappointed at how they write her here, tho in the later episodes she develops much better. I know it's for romantic set up, but I prefer a girl who can defend herself rather than being a damsel in distress waiting to be saved by the prince. 

• Like 4
  • Heart Eyes 2

If you guys have twitter, don’t mind help us retweet :heart:. Hoping to have more peeps join us as I am in love with this drama . Nice to read the discussions & get so many updates. I check this thread many times a day :lol:

• Like 3
  • Star Struck 2
  • Heart Eyes 1

Mon-Tues: -  Wed-Thurs: -  Fri-Sat:  Connection Sat-Sun: The Midnight Romance in Hagwon Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - The Double (2 June)

6 minutes ago, Alice Wonderland said:

@NiteWalker she's clever, I like how she deals every problems come at her. And they show us the process, something that they missed from FR, I am a bit disappointed at how they write her here, tho in the later episodes she develops much better. I know it's for romantic set up, but I prefer a girl who can defend herself rather than being a damsel in distress waiting to be saved by the prince. 

yes FuXuan is more stable and more level headed here....

something we cant see in FuRong, most probably because she is younger and FuXuan and also she had been used to FuXuan always look out for her....

FuXuan is your typical gentle breed lady should be.....of course they didnt only instill some senses into FuXuan they set her to have some guts too....she is able to analyze and how she should be as the eldest in the family....

• Like 5
  • Heart Eyes 1

@NiteWalker @Alice Wonderland this is the first drama i did not skip the romance of the 2nd couple. I love love wbq ecpressions. It is  so natural. He only has eyes for her. Like she is the best thing that  ever happen to him, which is prb true since his mum death. U can see the difference here betweeb ahnwan n wbq... Both had mum dead most prob due to some plot. But both faces it differently.. The ability to let go us go important. 

His eyes twinkle when he teases her. N throw her off guard. N i love the way in the beginning he always say the wrong thing n want to bite his tongue after he has done it.. Hope they get married soon in the coming episodes. From bts thry will. 

Love her portrayal of serious goody sister but u can tell the hidden characters of being progressive n non conforming in her quiet way. In a way her getting Fr out of prob is her way of living a carefree life. She cannot obviously do it. But she enjoys it. 

• Like 3
  • Heart Eyes 2
  • Clapping Hands 2
4 minutes ago, SnT said:

@NiteWalker @Alice Wonderland this is the first drama i did not skip the romance of the 2nd couple. I love love wbq ecpressions. It is  so natural. He only has eyes for her. Like she is the best thing that  ever happen to him, which is prb true since his mum death. U can see the difference here betweeb ahnwan n wbq... Both had mum dead most prob due to some plot. But both faces it differently.. The ability to let go us go important. 

His eyes twinkle when he teases her. N throw her off guard. N i love the way in the beginning he always say the wrong thing n want to bite his tongue after he has done it.. Hope they get married soon in the coming episodes. From bts thry will. 

Love her portrayal of serious goody sister but u can tell the hidden characters of being progressive n non conforming in her quiet way. In a way her getting Fr out of prob is her way of living a carefree life. She cannot obviously do it. But she enjoys it. 

yes very true and totally agree with what you said......

they really are good in here seriously........i used to skip 2nd romance too....as sometimes they werent given a better lines or better plots to....and the 2nd romance tends to have a looser plots that kinda make us lose interest on it.....

however with RuYi-2nd sub plots, it is still as good....and they give it a better lines too.....totally love how they develop the romance in between FuXuan and also Wu BaiQi

• Like 4
  • Heart Eyes 3