The Sword & The Brocade 锦心似玉 2021

14 minutes ago, NiteWalker said:

Maybe we should all reconsider hahaha maybe the one Qiao love is ShiYi see how hard she hugging our ShiYi Niang hahahaha

Cute picture @NiteWalker

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Favorite Favorite Artist  Bae Doona, Moon Chae Won, Gong Hyo Jin, Cho Seung Woo, Jang Hyuk,, Jo In Sung,  Gong Yoo

Drama watching now: Plot Love,  Chimera ,The Psychologist, Always have,Always will , Show Windows: Queens House

It pains me to see our Houye is 💔 in the future episode snippets but knowing that he still love Shiyi very much and do everything to protect her :pandasad: 

I’m not sure what happened but I think Lingkuan had break his promise by sleeping with the maid and Danyang looks angry and disappointed. Why???:pandarage2:

• Like 3
  • Sad 1
2 minutes ago, MorningDew said:

It pains me to see our Houye is 💔 in the future episode snippets but knowing that he still love Shiyi very much and do everything to protect her :pandasad: 

yes....he trusted her alot and to know that ShiYi didnt trust him as much as he trusted her actually hurt him alot alot alot......

and the main reason he wrote the separation letter was to protect her as he knew he might not come bk alive......what a dedicated guy and despite being disappointed and hurt by her lack of trust in him, he still came to her rescue despite everything.....

4 minutes ago, MorningDew said:

I’m not sure what happened but I think Lingkuan had break his promise by sleeping with the maid and Danyang looks angry and disappointed. Why???:pandarage2:

he was drunk and the maid took the opportunity since it is her chance to rise above her station after all, which is why liquor is a bad thing.....

DanYang was good enough to let the maid become a concubine sighhhhhhhhhh

• Sad 1
  • Shocked 2
53 minutes ago, NiteWalker said:

yes....he trusted her alot and to know that ShiYi didnt trust him as much as he trusted her actually hurt him alot alot alot......

and the main reason he wrote the separation letter was to protect her as he knew he might not come bk alive......what a dedicated guy and despite being disappointed and hurt by her lack of trust in him, he still came to her rescue despite everything.....

he was drunk and the maid took the opportunity since it is her chance to rise above her station after all, which is why liquor is a bad thing.....

DanYang was good enough to let the maid become a concubine sighhhhhhhhhh

This is like bad taste in the entire nice episode. Poor danyang. 

I m having withdrawal syndrome waiting for monday again. Any new trailer or clips on othrr platform to share haha... 4 days of no renewal again sob sob sob

• Like 4
  • Haha 1
8 minutes ago, OsmanthusTea said:

To be honest, the man like HouYe was actually objectifying by his harem. From slaves to wives/concubines wanted a piece of him....:shocked:

Aiyo...I am guilty also...:pandacool:ahahah..kidding. 

I feel sorry for him TBH. These women costs a lot of money to maintain. He must be paid handsomely given his Marquis status

• Like 5

Mon-Tues: -  Wed-Thurs: -  Fri-Sat:  Connection Sat-Sun: The Midnight Romance in Hagwon Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - The Double (2 June)

18 minutes ago, abs-oluteM said:

Aiyo...I am guilty also...:pandacool:ahahah..kidding. 

I feel sorry for him TBH. These women costs a lot of money to maintain. He must be paid handsomely given his Marquis status

Ya he seems rich. Haha...his manor used to be resident of a princess so guess thsts free haha... Prob lots of gifts n awards from his merit n high salary too. Muahaha... 

• Like 2
  • Insightful 1
47 minutes ago, NiteWalker said:

he was drunk and the maid took the opportunity since it is her chance to rise above her station

I hope this is not another plot by Ou family to severe ties between Marquis Dingyan and Xu family. It’s a headache already watching them scheming in the harem..

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

@MorningDewits more like symbiosis between the inner courtyard with man political world. If inner courtyard is peaceful less chance to be make used by othets outside. N in sime cases man politics uses innner courtyard to achieve their objectives.. In the new trailer 32, madame xu says to shiyi being marquis wife is not only about dealing w  household matters but to fully understand the relationships ie power play n balance between the families in the game. 

• Like 4
  • Insightful 1
24 minutes ago, abs-oluteM said:

He must be paid handsomely given his Marquis status

I think my friend who has read the novel said that apart from being a general and has nobility status as a Marquis and Imperial tutor to Crown Prince, he is also brother in law of the Emperor. I think his 4th sister being made an Empress... that’s why all women eyeing his status and even willing to be a concubine *ehem* QLF & Erniang.. 

• Like 1
  • Insightful 2
2 hours ago, SnT said:

This is like bad taste in the entire nice episode. Poor danyang. 

I m having withdrawal syndrome waiting for monday again. Any new trailer or clips on othrr platform to share haha... 4 days of no renewal again sob sob sob

i give u the sweet peep...there this trailer where shiyi will be attempt to unclothed HouYe so that she can treat the wounds hahaha... HouYe of course is rejecting her and she isn’t taking no for an answer and asked him in return is he shy lols

• Haha 4

I just binge watch all 24 episodes of this drama. :laugh: And so far I'm loving it! It kinda remind me of The Story of Ming-lan, which I really loved and even rewatch (all 73 episodes of it). :wow2:  Anyway, I can't wait for the next episodes. I wonder what will happen with Shiyi's investigation about her mom's death and also her sister's miscarriage.

• Like 1
  • Heart Eyes 1
  • Clapping Hands 2

Woot @cherrhys88 nice to see you here too. Welcome to Wallace Chung's Harem :pandahappy:. I wasn't expecting to watch this drama when it started. But once I started I could not stop . LOL

-----------------------------

Oh gosh you mean the angst will last so long???

Spoiler

Ep 32 , he's serving her the divorce letter again? I know she explains to him every thing - about the 2nd ML and also her mother's death & why she had suspected him. He was very hurt. She didn't want the divorce , she doesn't want him to leave/ not care for her 

Come have a dose of  WC behind the scenes...

• Like 2

Mon-Tues: -  Wed-Thurs: -  Fri-Sat:  Connection Sat-Sun: The Midnight Romance in Hagwon Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - The Double (2 June)

@abs-oluteM Don't worry about the angst.

Spoiler

The angst is over by ep30. Now, Shiyi just needs to work on getting Houye's trust back – which we all know she will because Houye still loves her and he can see that Shiyi also loves him and 100% trusts him now. 

The scene in the video is from ep28 (when Houye gives the letter to Shiyi so she can protect herself from MIL's wrath if she ever finds out about the stabbing incident). Ep32 should be much lighter since I think they're sleeping in the same bedroom already?

• Like 3
  • Clapping Hands 1

@gracebkk thank you for that!  Phew. While conflict is always important  in any good drama , I can't stand the idea of prolonged separation - I still have bad memories from The General and I :pandawhat:

Think the person who put that video must have labeled it wrongly. 

I am using IQIYI , so right now subbed episodes are only till eps 24. I am contemplating if I should just watch the rest raw . Will be a real test of  my terrible Mandarin. 

Who is using their own voice here? TSY right? Is WC also using his own voice? Can't tell

• Like 3

15 minutes ago, abs-oluteM said:

Oh gosh you mean the angst will last so long???

your trailer is wrong it’s not for episode 32

18 minutes ago, gracebkk said:

No way... Really? Maybe try using vpn? If not, you can watch it on Tencent's own website. (I'll paste the link under spoilers just because I'm not 100% sure if I'm allowed to share it. the trailers usually gets uploaded immediately on this site as soon as it's the airing time.)

well it’s going to be a long long wait till monday

• Like 3

@abs-oluteMFor the main leads, TSY is definitely using her own voice while I think Houye is being dubbed (WC's voice doesn't sound like that; I think his original voice is higher?).

@NiteWalker Sad to hear that you can't watch the trailers :( You can do it! 4 more days left (including today) until Monday!

Edited by gracebkk
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

Thank you everyone for providing trailers! It's how I'm surviving while I wait for subbed episodes. I just checked and ep 25-30 is still only in raw. :cry:

I'm glad to hear the angst doesn't last long because I can't stand it when dramas unnecessarily prolong conflict between the leads especially in a drama like this where the leads are clearly intelligent and thoughtful. 

I must have missed something.. so there's mention of LingKiang sleeping with a maid? When does this happen?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

spacer.pngQueen of Tears, My Lovely Runner, Doctor Slump

16 minutes ago, gracebkk said:

@abs-oluteMFor the main leads, TSY is definitely using her own voice while I think Houye is being dubbed (his voice doesn't sound like that; I think his original voice is higher?).

@NiteWalker Sad to hear that you can't watch the trailers :( You can do it! 4 more days left (including today) until Monday!

yes tsy is dubbing  her own voice while houye voice does sound that way I think....

well I’m going to be hogging the net over the weekend to see if anyone post anymore stuff later after work tomorrow lols

• Haha 1
  • Tasty 1
5 minutes ago, Mouse said:

I must have missed something.. so there's mention of LingKiang sleeping with a maid? When does this happen?

In episode 30. I feel so sorry for Danyang when I saw this... Gosh... Like, why would you do this?! Goodness.. And to think that Danyang was so nice in resolving this problem.

Spoiler

Like, she knew that her dad doesn't really like her husband anymore because of the son issue so to avoid all problems from spreading out, she decided to solve the solution by "lifting" the maid as a concubine.

But gosh.. you can just see and feel Danyang's pain right then. The unshed tears... gosh.. Like.. WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT?! I guess Shiyi was right.. "Not everyone is like Houye" ;)

• Like 3