The Sword & The Brocade 锦心似玉 2021

10 minutes ago, SnT said:

I know right.. This drams hss no typical passionate moves of pin gal against wall, hot kisses, fall n lip touch etc but all are so refined, classy laced w so much gentleness n sweetness. 

Yes. I totally agree. I hate those force kisses and force pin-the-girl against wall trope. It is such ungentleman move. 

• Like 4
7 minutes ago, SnT said:

I just think we should split our episodes up. Otherwise we will hv 6 days of empty days. 

2 minutes ago, NiteWalker said:

i do like to split, however once i start the 'play' button my 'stop' button always disappear ..... **ahem**

:shocked::cry::nervous:

I have not even watch episode 25 yet!!! The subbed is soooooooooooo looooooong!!! I can't understand ancient setting Mandarin!!! :HaunterOK:

Edited by OsmanthusTea
  • Haha 3
3 minutes ago, MorningDew said:

Yes. I totally agree. I hate those force kisses and force pin-the-girl against wall trope. It is such ungentleman move. 

Oh ya no the girl fall n spin n boy catch at the waist move too haha but this one shiyi will do it to houye tonight. He almost fall ofg the chair. 

• Like 4
1 minute ago, OsmanthusTea said:

:shocked::cry::nervous:

I have not even watch episode 25 yet!!! The subbed is soooooooooooo looooooong!!! I can't understand ancient setting Mandarin!!! :HaunterOK:

i really wish i can help you...the most is we can on skype together and as we watch i comment lols 

u owe me a cup of coffee if that happen lols

5 minutes ago, MorningDew said:

yes i think this part where HouYe respect a lady wishes meant alot to us....

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
37 minutes ago, MorningDew said:

OMG.. They put to much sugar in 1 scene. With the caressing and cuddling, kissing and staring.. 

I know it is too much to hope for but i hope they cam settle it in ep 33 34. So i can go to bed smiling n hv a sweet dream. 

Edited by SnT
  • Like 4
  • Haha 1

Haha...quite funny.. 

Honestly I love wallace acting.. He has this very refined way of carrying himself that make all the scenes looks beautiful. Like evetything is on the dot. Like its an art.. 

I think his new drama is a Doctor one. He falls in love w a single mother w am ill child under his care. I m going watch that but it is under shooting now.. Hopefully out by year end.. 

• Like 5
1 minute ago, SnT said:

I think his new drama is a Doctor one. He falls in love w a single mother w am ill child under his care. I m going watch that but it is under shooting now.. Hopefully out by year end.. 

TSTB wrapped up around end last year and now they are out....so if they keep this pace...i guess u can have them out by end of the year :)

• Like 2
24 minutes ago, NiteWalker said:

so tonight we will begin with ShiYi disrobing HouYe so that she can dress his wounds

Gif Cr: TSTB Weibo

HouYe: What are you doing?

ShiYi: Disrobing, dressing wounds

HouYe: I already said, nothing to do with you

and the Great General/Marquis will be knock down by a cotton swab and swift mouth-blow by his wifey instead of a sword..😆😆

• Haha 6
5 hours ago, Niema said:

omooooooo it is a deep kiss...wet clothes & bedscene....

19f05a1d1517f921dab37c6507e10822.gif

You Mandarin speakers are already till eps 30...pity me today only IQIYI will start releasing the subs from eps 25 . :lol:

50 minutes ago, OsmanthusTea said:

My son said it's a sexual harassment masked as romance.....:HaunterOK:

You have brought up your son well! 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Heart Eyes 1

Mon-Tues: -  Wed-Thurs: -  Fri-Sat:  Connection Sat-Sun: The Midnight Romance in Hagwon Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - The Double (2 June)

6 hours ago, SnT said:

She is applying medicine on him n say that she will come daily to that. He says no need. She days she will tell his mum muahaha... Houye looks exasperated. Then she applied he flinched (from pain or from touch I wonder haha😜) then she asked painful is it, n dhe start blowing on it.. He is totally seduced orob n stsrt bending away from het till almost fall off the chair. She caught him. Hilarous.. 

😁😁😁 Thank you for this 😍 I dont how long should I wait for the eng sub 🥺

• Like 3
11 minutes ago, NiteWalker said:

Ok I’m wrong lols it’s not HouYe who said ‘it felt like a dream.’ Its ShiYi that said it

its like this 

ShiYi ‘It’s felt like a dream’
HouYe drop kisses on ShiYi foreheads and nose bridge then asked 

‘Now does it still felt like a dream?’ 

hehehehe

:heart:

Waaaahhh! Houye is such a charmer! :wow:

• Haha 3
  • Heart Eyes 1

spacer.pngQueen of Tears, My Lovely Runner, Doctor Slump

How many episodes now have they released @NiteWalker

IQIYI released subs for eps 25 & 26 . Looks like they will be just doing two episodes a day. I was hoping they'd have more episodes. I gather international audiences (relying on subs), even with paid/ VIP subscription, will be 6 episodes behind per week compared to what is aired for the domestic viewers. 

Love eps 25 & 26 since we got to see that LXY trusts SY, so much so he was willing to be put up show to trap LianFang to confess to her wrongdoings. Well-played! And I hope this means good bye to this fake woman . 

-------------

Some snippets / teasers released by Tencent so far

Eps 31 This scene :pandacool: . He is still distant but heck he didn't push her away.

Eps 33 Some focus on the culprit that killed the Duke . And SY making lots of effort to win him over

Eps 34 - I think close of chapter for 2nd ML , and lol both little bit drunk here

• Haha 1

Mon-Tues: -  Wed-Thurs: -  Fri-Sat:  Connection Sat-Sun: The Midnight Romance in Hagwon Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - The Double (2 June)