The Sword & The Brocade 锦心似玉 2021

7 minutes ago, SnT said:

@NiteWalkeru hv just said exactly what i feel. I want hv the rest of the week knowing they hv resolve everything. But at least next mom it is a one shot 6 ep release.

I just hope that shiyi can quickly see through ou family tricks again. I bet u one week bubble teas that they must hv found her a threat d after the meeting at the party. N suddenly so msby witness n evidences. Pointing to houye.  Hope shiyi can use her intelligence n her understanding of houye to overcome all these. 

they have pace the drama very well...i dont want to see them pacing it badly which sometimes or mostly happen!

lets just cross our fingers that it will stay good thru out....and i'm sure that our HouYe had open up his heart and there is no way he close it again so soon....

just imagine he even broke his own window so that he can stay with ShiYi

i dont think he will let go of ShiYi and this also happen when they werent so use to each other....imagine how our week will be

giphy.gif

nah HouYe will not let go of ShiYi....definitely NO NO No

• Haha 6
54 minutes ago, Niema said:

Hi! Newbie here! So excited for the upcoming episodes. Can't wait! 😍😁

Can someone translate what concubine wen said in english? 

She says from the look bet that guy is shiyi lau xiang hao... Something like old boyfriend... In those days it is very big big prob to be seen talking to man whsy more to say old male friend. 

• Like 6
55 minutes ago, SnT said:

She says from the look bet that guy is shiyi lau xiang hao... Something like old boyfriend... In those days it is very big big prob to be seen talking to man whsy more to say old male friend. 

This is what she says. They basically gossiping about shiyi w master ou. Bet is the old bf. No wonder she always go xianlingge. Bet it is niot for embroidery. @Niema

Edited by SnT
  • Like 6
6 minutes ago, Niema said:

Thank you so much!😊🙂 So QY is the really reason for their divorce 😞

I don think it is fully. First shiyi suspect houye shot her mum. N she prob felt disturb n go to the workshop yo look for the master jian bump into ou again. From the look she trip due to tiredness or dizziness n ou sort of touch her. Houye saw that. N she pointed a scissors to herself. Not sure why but in bts she trip n houye catch her n stab him accidentally. Hence houye hand her a divirce letter. 

So far the ou master is a decent chap. Not into politics n like to travel by himself to avoid his complicated family. So far no sign of nastiness from him. 

I hope they can become friends n amber marry him haha... As if i m the scriptwriter hahaha 

Edited by SnT
  • Haha 4
12 minutes ago, SnT said:

I don think it is fully. First shiyi suspect houye shot her mum. N she prob felt disturb n go to the workshop yo look for the master jian bump into ou again. From the look she trip due to tiredness or dizziness n ou sort of touch her. Houye saw that. N she pointed a scissors to herself. Not sure why but in bts she trip n houye catch her n stab him accidentally. Hence houye hand her a divirce letter. 

So far the ou master is a decent chap. Not into politics n like to travel by himself to avoid his complicated family. So far no sign of nastiness from him. 

I hope they can become friends n amber marry him haha... As if i m the scriptwriter hahaha 

we are half the script writer anyway hahahaha....

• Haha 3
33 minutes ago, NiteWalker said:

i just hope he doesnt turn nasty, as i saw in a clip where he was receiving some beating.....not sure from who or for what

Bad guy will be ou li xing who is power hungry one. N he want badly to be established the successor Sizi of jingyuan famiky. will bet another round of bubble tea he killed shiyi mum. Now shiyi suspect the embroidery, he turned her attention to houye. What is the best way to bring down a man? Get him tied up in home matters n cause havoc in his home. Ou lixing wife tasted shiyi intelligence.. Both husband m wife sure recognised that this woman cannot stay next to marquis yong ping. Must get rid of her. 

7 minutes ago, NiteWalker said:

hehehe our ShiYi Niang want to hit HouYe when she got up after HouYe finally quiet down and fall asleep lols...i like this from her....a lil spunky from her end as the well known JinXia for me hahaha @AwkwarDerp dont you felt for a moment you saw JinXia in this motion?

LOLsssss....

I love that avtion. I really hope we see her doing that when he is awake one day haha... He loves teasing her. Her look is always exasperated enough to one to do that action haha... 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
5 minutes ago, SnT said:

Bad guy will be ou li xing who is power hungry one. N he want badly to be established the successor Sizi of jingyuan famiky. will bet another round of bubble tea he killed shiyi mum. Now shiyi suspect the embroidery, he turned her attention to houye. What is the best way to bring down a man? Get him tied up in home matters n cause havoc in his home. Ou lixing wife tasted shiyi intelligence.. Both husband m wife sure recognised that this woman cannot stay next to marquis yong ping. Must get rid of her. 

yes i like your connectors....it does seems to be so.....best way to get rid of a woman is make her mistrust the husband and that he might the be cause of the death of her mother that she seems to care.....hopefully with this....it will be the short separation that SongYun talk about and after that they are back together by next week again....urgh....now im thinking whether should i stop myself from watching tonight and watch everything instead on next Mon itself so that i will not suffer from the separation lols

7 minutes ago, SnT said:

I love that avtion. I really hope we see her doing that when he is awake one day haha... He loves teasing her. Her look is always exasperated enough to one to do that action haha...

totally right...i mean it show that this woman has a thought for herself and she does pamper him too...and she has start to soften towards him

u see how she stood besides the bed and then talk to herself how cute he is now ....better than the usual him lols...

giphy.gif

• Like 3
24 minutes ago, NiteWalker said:

hehehe our ShiYi Niang want to hit HouYe when she got up after HouYe finally quiet down and fall asleep lols...i like this from her....a lil spunky from her end as the well known JinXia for me hahaha @AwkwarDerp dont you felt for a moment you saw JinXia in this motion?

LOLsssss....

I did and even the scene when she fed him soup 

Do you think Amber’s sister is relevant to the story? 

• Like 4

currently watching: Love Me Love My Voice, A Journey To Love

currently translating: The Legend of Jewelry 

Who notice that our  Marquis looks proud of himself after breaking his own window? I think he is self praising himself for come up such antics to get close to his wifey hahaha.. 

I re-watch that scene and can’t help to think the cold Marquis actually looks funny, cute and full of mischief..

I think being in love probably make his older self surface. General Fu told Shiyi that the younger LingYi is full of laughter and alive..

• Haha 4
  • Heart Eyes 1
16 minutes ago, NiteWalker said:

im not too sure....on this....however Amber's loyalty rely on her sister whereabout and im glad that she finally confess to ShiYi on this

For some reason I feel like Master Jian might be her sister...Like the connection with embroidery and right after she received the bag from Nanny Tao, she immediate receive a pair of shoes by Master Jian

on top of that the Luo family have close connection with Master Jian, its normal to have stuff embroider by her

• Like 4

currently watching: Love Me Love My Voice, A Journey To Love

currently translating: The Legend of Jewelry 

16 minutes ago, MorningDew said:

Who notice that our  Marquis looks proud of himself after breaking his own window? I think he is self praising himself for come up such antics to get close to his wifey hahaha.. 

I re-watch that scene and can’t help to think the cold Marquis actually looks funny, cute and full of mischief..

I think being in love probably make his older self surface. General Fu told Shiyi that the younger LingYi is full of laughter and alive..

more than proud, he was excited .... hahaha almost felt like a little boy

4 minutes ago, AwkwarDerp said:

For some reason I feel like Master Jian might be her sister...Like the connection with embroidery and right after she received the bag from Nanny Tao, she immediate receive a pair of shoes by Master Jian

on top of that the Luo family have close connection with Master Jian, its normal to have stuff embroider by her

tat shoes is make by ShiYi for her, it wasnt made by Master Jian, however i say we cannot stop that train of connections since her sister seems to be good in embroidery 

• Like 3