Hyun-Bin The ♥

HjQWrff.jpg

출처 : GQ Korea

in fine armor
In the hearts of The Sons, Only a breakthroughthe scene of
I'll show you a little bit.
▼▽▼▽

l1lsAmn.jpg

a dreamy head reminiscent of Hwang Ji-sung.

BKS6GZk.jpg

Because he's big_he's so cute.Jpg

a passing beauty of 185 centimeters

Wvy238l.jpg

under the warm spring sunshine
Dreary cutie who wants to take a nap.
(beanie'Cause it's precious.

CNzx3Gi.jpgBinne's_island corn.jpg

That's right. It's a picture I put in to make THE SUNs' hearts flutter.

AH2gkOa.jpg

taPD17g.jpg

Spoiler

You thought I'd be cute, right?

SVGeaFa.jpg

The Essence of Cutie Sex

iDbuwnY.jpg

B4gZy54.jpg

A life below the ball...
Even so. Gimtaepyeongin company with Ken haembo. ...☆★

ExQ4xsS.jpg

Edited by Chocolate

I can't leave it out today!
Monitor Bin's perfect profile

K9oFfSQ.jpg

Even with his shaky camera,
Simone *Suddenly unshakable
who show off his comfortable beauty. Vignes

rLwC5aL.jpg

Spoiler

If possible, I'd like to jump in and out.
the cuteness of one's 19th year debut

gps3odN.jpg

Vignesof dimples as deep as charm
I'll poke it once and go to heaven.
(1/1982092519820925)

7ghxJAg.jpg

KQg5aGL.jpg

I can't break through the hearts of The Sooners.
made of particles that are finer than fine dust.
weighting Hyun-BinSsui

IZdD4tE.jpg

iDhdYJZ.jpg

ec3VAYQ.jpg

rRO6Dm8.jpg

exuberant in style Vignesof with no regard for oneself
I'm writing a post for The Sons. Beth tree
It's pretty gentle.

4rqGDrR.jpg

bzrcCV6.jpg

925 out of 100 push-ups

psabcaP.jpg

with an unexpected charm and cuteness.
The way he monitors himself,
19820925 out of 100
It's personal. Hearts for counterargued.♡Take it as.)

Edited by Chocolate

Spoiler

iYCWEeV.jpg

with one's shoelaces tight

88Phkch.jpg

Stretching carefully.
(Crazy snoring)

9uPAkWQ.jpg

MN0jBG6.jpg

Spoiler

I'll give you a look.

MIL6jBY.jpg

Adam Smith, with his invisible hand.
Clapping high-quality pictorials <unk>

94f3iZh.jpg

Renaissance
Somehow, some famous sculptor made it.
Why is the statue in Korea?;

Spoiler

PIYsQvI.jpg

Sculptures are supposed to wear masks in the Corona era.

I1FaQis.jpg

gtNMA0J.jpg

Even if half of his face is covered,
an unhidden presence of features

Edited by Chocolate
Spoiler

zceg3RM.jpg

spacer.png

Not only is Dursun's heart,
The monitor, Only a breakthroughDo Hyeonbaeusir

7dmCcY4.jpg

Oops!
Don't get hurt until you exercise.
I don't forget to stretch.

Spoiler

QkQrRJH.jpg

uQG4Sec.jpg

He never misses being handsome.

j9dqvcf.jpg

Q. What is your favorite exercise item?
A.Dumbbell. I like shoulder exercises.
Dumbbells are used a lot for shoulder exercises.
[출처- GQ Korea Interview]

After finishing stretching,
Let's start some frequent upper body exercises.

khzx6Rk.jpg

spjzWcI.jpg

actor Hyun Binto show somebody's I can't believe I saw you.
I feel like I have to pay for a ticket.

Spoiler

rsUl94j.jpg

r1gy5he.jpg

a flick of a sports film
in the form of a professional athlete.
I'm in love with you again today.♥♡

Edited by Chocolate
Spoiler

uy7inDY.jpg

HCHwcRq.jpg

Look at this. Look at this.
You're just standing there, and you can see the movie in your eyes.

lFwLtI0.jpg

preparing for an interview Hyun-Bin Actor

1mKDGG6.jpg

If you're curious about the interviews he's prepared so meticulously,
▼▽▼▽▼▽▼▽▼▽

(출처 : GQ KOREA Youtube)
The (deosuni Have you seen 9.25 million times already?)

Z2n7MDt.jpg

dHhtWNC.jpg

I'm not going to let them know what they're going to do.
Only a breakthroughAnd the end of the day that I did,
MonitorEmpty
for his professionalism alsox820925 While beoryeosseong

△▲△▲△▲△▲△▲

With a nice armor with a new look
Hyun-BinThe photo shoot of!

Did you fall in love againx820925 like Bestry?

Spoiler

Following the photo shoot,
A Hyun-BinIf you're curious about this,
GQ Korea 의 Youtube 에서
You can meet him.: d

So we're going to work with the VAST actors.
I'll see you in the next time.

Bye!

Source

Edited by Chocolate

Mar 7, 2021

10th Year Anniversary of Hyun Bin's Enlistment into military service

On March 7, 2011, Hyun began his 21-month mandatory military service as a soldier in the Marine Corps. He volunteered to serve in the Marine Corps, said to be the toughest branch of the Korean military, as he had a good impression of the Marines. [Source]

Hyun Bin's attitude to military service was one the things that made me such a fan. He went in wanting to do his best and he did. ❤❤❤

현빈•차은 우@jheng925

I’m achieving things step by step with my fellow soldiers, and I feel good about myself. I’m also learning things about myself that I didn’t know while training here. It’s a very meaningful time for me.

-2101 KIM TAE PYONG-

Edited by Chocolate

Mar 7, 2021

10th Year Anniversary of Hyun Bin's Enlistment into military service

An amazing effort by sha@tripleeein. She found an old photobook of Hyun Bin's time in military service, translated it and shared it with fans this anniversary. Thank you so much ❤ Her original twitter thread is here.

Message from Sha.

This thread I made based on what's in the book. I just bought this book on February 21st, in one day I read it. Today all day long also I made this thread 😅 but, I'm okay ahahahah.

All the writings in this book are in Indonesian, I have to translate it into English. I'm sorry if something goes wrong 😔.

All this I dedicate to the celebration of 10 years ago Hyun Bin entered the military all the writing in this book makes me think how hard it is to do military service 😭, and Hyun Bin has done it 10 years ago 🥺.

I hope I can share the stories in this book with you and you like it, guys. You who love, are proud, and always support ACTOR HYUN BIN! I LOVE YOU 🧡 ㅡwith pleasure, sha.

_____

10 years ago, Actor Hyun Bin (김태평) entered the Marine Corps (해병대) and went on to complete 21 months of military service. ㅡMarch 7, 2011

Text and photo source by KIM Hwan Kee. 2013. Buku Harian Hyun Bin: Perjalanan Sang Aktor Sebagai Marinir. Jakarta: Gramedia.

GCAWZgu.png

"Hyun Bin, no, to be precise a Korean young man named Kim Tae Pyeong entered this navy training camp on March 7, 2011. The name [number?] of his generations corresponds to the date of the day he joined, which is 1137."

loFBv3h.png

Farewells are sad and painful. However, at that time the love of his parents and fans became a source of his strength to face the terrifying obstacles that awaited him.

"I'll see you all in two years, in good health."

K5s2ov1.png

Edited by Chocolate

Five days after joining the military, all the recruits shaved their hair.

"I want to do my best."

"I am afraid and anxious. However, I am also looking forward to this day. Because today is not a pre-training period anymore, but a day to join the marines in order to obtain a red name tag after undergoing a series of training."

"There's nothing I can do if I'm forgotten by fans. However, I wonder how much I will be forgotten. That way I can find a way to quickly get to the position I used to occupy. If I can't occupy my position before enlisting in the military, I hope to be able to take up a new position. I feel that the training and experience I will gain while in the military would form a strong foundation. Whether I can get a chance to boost myself again or not, it all depends on my own efforts."

pXwjqhA.png

The author asked, what else did Kim Tae Pyeong want to do during the one year and nine months.

He said, "I just want to carry out my duties and try to be an exemplary soldier. Then there is one more thing. Since I started acting until now, I have always been busy thinking about the best way to carry out roles until I didn't have enough time to reflect on my own life. I hope that while in the military, I have a lot of time to reflect. Before returning to being an actor who is starting to enter his thirties, hopefully I will be given the opportunity to find another figure of myself."

((I think his words are very valuable, He really is a good person)) ❤

HfLfHEs.png

Kim Tae Pyeong, who was the oldest among the 1137 recruit, represented his generations to take the oath in the ceremony. He stood before the Regimental Commander, raised his right hand, and read the written pledge of allegiance.

AnQN48T.png

"Swearing the oath! To become a proud member of the Republic of Korea's Marine Corps, Kim Tae Pyeong's personnel representing 728 members took the following vows...((there are three vows))... March 14, 2011, Swearer, Recruit Kim Tae Pyeong!"

Kim Tae Pyeong's voice was hoarse, he screamed every word with all his might.

"No matter how hard it is, I'll do my best."

cuqSxUv.png

Edited by Chocolate

March 22, the second day of the two week training. Recruits undergo amphibious riding training (KAAV) through the white waves. Besides that, there is also an inflatable boat training (IBS) where the main part is immersing yourself in very cold sea water.

rsMOh5m.png

sW2udRP.png

Fyi, the inflatable boat weighs is 100 kilograms 😢😭

Just looking at the sea made them shiver.

zoaw2wW.png

n7j3boe.png

When allowed to take a short break after training, the 1137 recruits including Kim Tae Pyeong, sang the OST for the TV drama series Secret Garden entitled 'That Man' (그남자).

"han namjaga geudaereul saranghamnida. geu namjaneun yeolsimhi saranghamnida ..."

Even with striking discordant tones and messy rhythms, the recruits sang the song "That Man" with spirit. Not to forget, the main character Kim Tae Pyeong also sang along 😂.

((I think this is the funniest part ahahaha))😂🤣

Hyun Bin said, "I was just normal at first. But after hearing the song that my colleagues sang over and over, I became awkward and embarrassed. It was NOT a song that could be sung in a MILITARY STYLE, so it sounded very-very strange. When sung in that style, it really does sound like any other song. It really does sound like another song, not the soundtrack i'm singing on.

((LOL BIN-SSI)) 😋

Edited by Chocolate

To be a sniper

"I trained and tried my best. But I felt I was lacking compared to the other recruits in training related to stamina. So I wondered if I could succeed in a shot that required a calm and serious attitude. Thankfully, I got a lot more marks better than anyone else. At least I was successful at something. I'm happy to be able to show my skills to recruits who care about me."

At the end of three weeks in the shooting test, Kim Tae Pyeong got the sniper status. He managed to hit nineteen of twenty targets during the day and a total of ten out of ten at night.

((yeoksi, ri jeong hyeok-ssi)) 😂🤩

rpuV7aG.png

On April 5, the exhausted recruits started rock climbing training. The distance from the top of the cliff down was about twenty meters.

"Recruit 2101 ready to get off the cliff!"

NC3RAK6.png

TKL9x8p.png

These days Kim Tae Pyeong's ankle is sore and always swollen at night. However, he never thought to miss the rappel training session. 😔💪

((fighting, kim tae pyeong))

Edited by Chocolate

Four o'clock in the morning on April 11th. It started to rain. At 5 a.m, Kim Tae Pyeong and the other recruits excitedly ran with flashlights into the field for the first task of patience training.

Early morning with cold rain, they stood holding heavy wooden beams. However, this time have to hold it down while alternating between squatting and standing.

t8KAevQ.png

Hyun Bin said, "I thought I couldn't stand it anymore. It was raining so hard and the air was so cold. But whenever I wanted to give up, I looked around and realized that it wasn't just me who was having a hard time. The other recruits were suffering just the same." 😭

LqIx9X9.jpg

"Compared to other friends, I was psychologically more adaptable and tried my best in carrying out the training, so some colleagues started asking me questions. Every time they ask I try to explain, but I don't know everything and I don't really understand either. Because of that, I used to tell them. 'Friends, this is also my first time in the army'".

82rXaur.jpg

Edited by Chocolate

April 13th. the second day of patience training. Throughout the day, the martial arts commander leads disciplinary and physical exercises. Recruits had to pass under wire fences, crawl in trenches, cross ponds, and hide behind shelter.

tHNKW5X.png

The third day of patience training. the recruits undergo war games. The place is like a small town that we usually live in everyday. There is a branch office of a newspaper agency, a pharmacy and of course all of that is just a replica. They are very enthusiastic and look happy like children visiting the playground. The exercises are fun because they are based on specific situations and scenarios 😂

under the hot April sun

K741ccE.png

Edited by Chocolate

April 14th, the fourth day of patience training. Since 2 a.m their work has started. However, today was the last day of patience training. Early in the morning, they began to make long walks carrying their full armor.

rUJ5ziK.png

The soldiers walked five hours. If you think of the red name tag that awaits them at the top of the cheongjabong, no one can sit back and relax. 🚩

Edited by Chocolate