[K-Artist] Seo Kang Joon 서강준

20200813-201320-0000.png

🅵🅸🅻🅼🅾🅶🆁🅰🅿🅷🆈

Drama Series 

Spoiler

When the Weather is Fine | Nalssiga Joeumyeon Chajagagesseoyo (JTBC / 2020) - Lim Eun-Seob

Watcher (OCN / 2019) - Kim Young-Koon

Something About Us | Woorisaineueun (TBA / 2018) - Han Woo-Jin

The 3rd Charm | Je3ui Maeryeok (JTBC / 2018) - On Joon-Young

Are You Human? | Neodo Inganini (KBS2 / 2018) - Nam Shin / Android Nam Shin III

Entourage (tvN / 2016) - Cha Young-Bin

Entertainer | Ddanddara (SBS / 2016) - Lee Sang-Won (ep.7)

Cheese in the Trap (tvN / 2016) - Baek In-Ho

Hwajung (MBC / 2015) - Hong Joo-Won

What Happens to My Family? | Gajokkkiri Wae Irae (KBS2 / 2014-2015) - Yoon Eun-Ho

A Better Tomorrow | Choegoeui Mirae (Naver TV / 2014) - Choi Go

Cunning Single Lady | Angkeumhan Dolsingnyeo (MBC / 2014) - Kook Seung-Hyun (Yeo-Jin's younger brother)

The Suspicious Housekeeper | Soosanghan Gajungboo (SBS / 2013) - Choi Soo-Hyuk

Good Doctor (KBS2 / 2013) - disorderly student (ep.12)

To The Beautiful You | Areumdawoon Geodaeege (SBS / 2012) - student

Movies

Spoiler

Summer Snow | Mianhae Saranghae Gomaweo (2015) - Han Sang-Gyu

The Beauty Inside | Byooti Insaideu (2015) - Woo-Jin

My Love, My Bride | Naui Sarang Naui Shinboo (2014) - Joon-Soo

🅼🆄🆂🅸🅲 🆅🅸🅳🅴🅾

🄰🅆🄰🅁🄳🅂

Spoiler

2018 KBS Drama Awards - December 31, 2018

Excellent Actor (medium-length drama) ("Are You Human?”)

Best Couple Award ("Are You Human?”)

2015 (8th) Korea Drama Awards - October 9, 2015

Hot Star Award ("Hwajung")

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

ezgif-com-gif-maker-47.gif

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
18 minutes ago, abs-oluteM said:

@SilverMoonTea @mademoisellesia so looks like we have collection  of young oppas ? Kkkk. 

I really hope SKJ comes back with a good drama . Something like Watcher ! Fine Weather really put me to sleep . 

Hahaha I am the opposite. I actually like/enjoy I'll Find You When The Weather is Fine. I couldn't go on with Watcher. Yeah our collection of Oppa are like the venn diagrams from Brahms 🤭 Nice to find more chingu who appreciate beauties from a wide range of age groups.  :love:

• Haha 2

@mademoisellesia omg! How Young they were !   Apart from bb cream oppa - PBG  on piano & Yoon hyun min ( someone’s ex oppa for a brief period) and Son Ho Joon! I think they even panned scene to @katakwasabi’s SSR :laugh:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Shocked 1

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: The Impossible Heir - Fri-Sat:  -  Sat-Sun: Queen of Tears C-drama: - In Blossom, Guess Who I Am

46 minutes ago, abs-oluteM said:

@mademoisellesia omg! How Young they were !   Apart from bb cream oppa - PBG  on piano & Yoon hyun min ( someone’s ex oppa for a brief period) and Son Ho Joon! I think they even panned scene to @katakwasabi’s SSR :laugh:

Hahahaha! I remember this award ceremony. SSR won an award and he thanked his then girlfriend, ballerina Kim Joo Won....and the camera focuses on 'actor Joo Won' 🤣

https://youtu.be/xnV6lVhr9qY

Also how cute is Eunji and Shin Sung Rok. If I didn't know much, I would think they are leads for Trot Lovers 🤭.

119172825_3359377827452994_2880941162179

Seo Kang Joon looked so confident singing the song 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻. And I need eng subs. I think it's a funny song about kdramas 😆.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

81NYo5.gif - Royal Hotness x Coffee

Seo Kang Joon Talks About How His Worldview Changed After COVID-19 + His Urge To Improve His Acting

Sep 19, 2020
by E. Cha

f85442fd66e44d4689887186abd75e9d-jpeg.jp

In a recent interview and pictorial for Elle magazine, Seo Kang Joon reflected on how his outlook on life has changed since the COVID-19 pandemic.

When asked what he’d been up to since starring in his drama “I’ll Go to You When the Weather is Nice,” the actor shared that he’d mainly been pouring his energy into working out.

Seo Kang Joon went on to reveal that the unexpected changes brought about by the COVID-19 pandemic had affected his way of looking at things. Describing the shift in his life philosophy, he explained, “I was originally the type to look at the world from a cold point of view. But nowadays, I find myself thinking that I’d like to focus more on the good things and the beauty of life in bloom.”

Seo-Kang-Joon.jpeg

As for which of his roles he considered his greatest challenge, Seo Kang Joon chose his role in the psychological thriller “Watcher.”

Expressing his urge to improve his own acting skills, he remarked, “The more I act, the more I see my own shortcomings, which also increases my sense of responsibility. It’s not that I feel pressured, but rather that I love acting so much that I naturally want to do better at it. I have faith that I’ll be able to improve if I stay strong and keep going.”

Seo-Kang-Joon-2.jpegSeo-Kang-Joon-3.jpeg

Watch Seo Kang Joon in “I’ll Go to You When the Weather is Nice” below!

• Heart Eyes 1

Wait first @SilverMoonTea  ahahahaha  you can replace next week 

He does look so handsome 

My mum watching Are You Human Too after I show that the leads SKJ and my other oppa LJH's face. She was like both so handsome :D

• Haha 2

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: The Impossible Heir - Fri-Sat:  -  Sat-Sun: Queen of Tears C-drama: - In Blossom, Guess Who I Am

1 minute ago, abs-oluteM said:

Wait first @SilverMoonTea  ahahahaha  you can replace next week 

He does look so handsome 

My mum watching Are You Human Too after I show that the leads SKJ and my other oppa LJH's face. She was like both so handsome :D

I really think I can become your mom's best friend too bwahahhaa..... She should join JH, she can spazz SKJ in this lonely thread lols.... 

Oh my so hensem... I kind of miss him. Hope he got similar role like Watcher or AYHT again... not so melo please... 

Btw your mom like brown eye couple AYHT? It's also one from many of my unsailing ship lols

• Like 1
  • Heart Eyes 1

On 9/21/2020 at 11:00 PM, SilverMoonTea said:

really think I can become your mom's best friend too bwahahhaa..... She should join JH, she can spazz SKJ in this lonely thread lols.... 

Oh my so hensem... I kind of miss him. Hope he got similar role like Watcher or AYHT again... not so melo please... 

Yes you can...actually I was trying to hard sell her more of my oppa LJH but I think she is more interested in BB cream oppa. :laugh:After AYHT , she plans to watch When The Weather is Fine

He is very nice looking @mademoisellesia...no wonder she's swaying....

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Okay I have found the full article ... 

Lots of nice pic here 

https://www.kpopmap.com/netizens-fall-one-more-time-for-seo-kangjoon-charisma-and-handsome-looks-in-new-pictures/

Seo-kangJoon-charisma-ELLE-behind-the-sc

Netizen comments

They commented: "I love you", "So handsome", "Crazy", "Wow", "He looks like a sculpture", "It is true art", "In some ways, he has kind vibes but in some ways, he has bad guys vibes, so handsome", "Really crazy", "His lips are so pretty", "Is he a real person?", etc.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, SilverMoonTea said:

Oh, your mom taste so exquisite bwahaha... really love AYHT too back then. I think AYHT is perfect, just the ending a bit too rushing. 

hhhahahaha but my mum also change oppa direction quite fast. She went and watch Single Cunning Lady because of BB Cream oppa , then she discovered the ML Joo Sang Woo also looks handsome ...so now she watching Birth of a Beauty :laugh:

His lips EXTRA red in that tik tok! 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1