​ ❄️🌿 ​Wintergarden ❄️🌿​ | Ahn Jeong-won & Jang Gyeo-ul

Jane

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I know that IkSong and the Seok Hyeong-Min Ha couples are getting the most attention from HP fans right now, but I do like the way Wintergarden has progressed. They are caring and supportive of each other, even as there are worries and fears.

Plus, I enjoy watching JWon's bits of jealousies as well as concern over his mother's acceptance of GW's family backgrounds. It's really because Rosa is a saint that she is able to respond that while she's concerned, it's not GW's fault and that GW did well to succeed despite coming from that background. A lot of parents would have very significant concerns over something like that.

I can even understand GW's hesitation to tell JWon everything until things had settled down for herself. She also needed time to be able to explain thing to JWon as well which she couldn't do while she felt she had to focus on her mother. Of course, it's also because JWon is a saint himself that he's able to accept that GW basically tells him that he's been pushed back as a priority for a time. Not all people would accept that from their partners, even though it's the right thing to do.

Go Wintergarden!

• Party! 1
6 hours ago, abs-oluteM said:

@akikisetsu But from what I understand that they are still together right?

Yes, all couple were together.  I guess it was just the imbalance between expectation and reality.  There was just a part of me that wanted to see at least one significant milestone from Wingar.  Yeah, we were told and such (Meet the Mom, Gyeoul knows DLL, USA together), but part of me wanted to see it.  Since together with Bidulgi, the semi-angst with them was drama-standard long.  We were discussing it over on twitter and maybe the news article of Lee Il Hwa cameo also increased the expectation.  I was guilty that my imagination run with it and immediately thought of Mama Rosa-Gyeoul garden conversation in S1 and I thought JW will mirror that in S2.  My mind was even thinking of the Chilbong meta. 

But all good now, I can just read FF, and hoping against hope that we get S3.  :heart:

• Heart Eyes 1

Aww. This was such a sweet ship. From the reluctant doctor who wanted to take holy orders and the reserved resident who pursued him to the man who loved and cherished her even as he gave her room to deal with her family demons, this really was a couple who have come a long way but was steadfast in their love for each other once they made their decision to be together.

In another drama, Wintergarden would have been a drama all to themselves. However, in HP, they were just one of many stories, so we didn't get nearly enough scenes or plot development as we wanted, but they were still cute and true to the end.

I feel that we will see Wintergarden again or at least hear about them, if not in HP3, then in another Na PD production.

• Heart Eyes 2
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...